Press Start to Collect Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In such a lusty state, Hitomi didn't stop there as she reached down and grabbed her tired friend's hands. Directing one onto her hip and the other down onto her own pussy. Ensuring that Leifang now got a chance to work over her slot now and even after a strong peak, the Oriental stunner got with the task and slowly worked her fingers along the other woman's pussy while it got filled up by thick inches. Clearly though, this wasn't enough as holding the back of Leifang's head, Hitomi pulled her up towards her jiggling tits and made them rub across the stunning face of her friend. Rewarded when Hitomi moaned out, feeling the other beauty start to kiss and lick the ample flesh as Hitomi stroked through Leifang's hair in approval.

Still smiling, Richard almost felt like he was a bit part player in this lesbian action that was going on over the front of the car. This was obviously far from the first time either of these two women have explored one another's curvy bodies. But with how good his dick felt buried in some tight, wet German pussy he wasn't going to kick up a fuss. Just playing his role to perfection and impressing the second, and certainly not least, of these two with more stiff pumps into her slot. Feeling the brush of the other woman's fingers on his dick once in a while as he banged Hitomi doggy style. Sweating himself as it had been one thing to handle one fictional babe in his first adventure but now going right to a threesome was a fantasy he'd always had but never thought would come true. He was rising to the occasion in more ways than one as he kept on drilling Hitomi from behind while the already well fucked Leifang underneath her helped him with her stroking fingers to race Hitomi towards her own well deserved peak.

This certainly wasn't the sort of destruction or even combat that the DOA Memorial Museum was used to seeing when women like these stepped into it. But much like show a fight can break out anywhere, even a stage to look like the outside of a Casino can be the perfect host for a steamy bisexual threesome. Two gorgeous, very busty women going at one another almost as much as they were the fat cock being rammed into one of them. Skin hitting skin ringing out along with loud, shameless moans. A sight even lewder than any beach volleyball these two beauties have gotten involved in. But the only thing on the mind of the woman on all fours was getting off on getting nailed from behind by this huge dick. Shoving her body straight back and shifting again to meet the next stiff pump hammering deep into her soaking twat and doing the motion all over again. All as she kept the other worn out beauty's face up into her tits to encourage sucking and licking in a way to make clear this is far from the first, or last for that matter, these women will enjoy one another for some post-fight fun.

"FUCK! YES! HARDER! MORE! FUCKING USE ME! YES! FUCK!! MMMMMM!!" Hitomi's cries of delight sounded like more suited for a pornography film than a long running fighting game series. Panting out as the sweat dripped from her face, leaving strands of her long hair sticking to her face from all the swaying. One hand clutching the locks of Leifang as she sucked on one of Hitomi's hard nipples to further boost the pleasure. All while Hitomi's backside clapped into her newfound lover again and again as she took his dick nice and deep. "FUCK! I'M CLOSE... DON'T FUCKING STOP! OH FUCK YES! YES!! AHHHHHH YES YES YESSSSSSSS MMMMMM!!" Her eyes starting to roll upward as the pleasure raced through her. Forgetting all about the love interest she's supposed to have, much like the beauty underneath her has as well. Now this new man and his huge dick has finally given her the sort of wild, hard and hole stretching action that she never knew she could handle before, but now seems like she was born to take.

More proof of that arriving when her head tilted back to let out a long and loud moan as her body shuddered. Cumming hard over the already greatly soaked dick that was ploughing away as the man behind her made sure she got to experience every mind-blowing moment of this peak. Aided by Leifang underneath her still kissing and slurping away on those shaking tits while her hand stroked away to get extra sticking from the juices being released. A familiar sight for him as he eased out of that well fucked to say the least hole to see how stretched wide he and his thickness have left her. But the wide, sex-drunk smile on her face proof that she regrets none of it. Taking a moment to slump down against her friend as they both panted and looked not just satisfied, but equal winners of this sexual 'battle'.

"Now, ladies? I hope you don't mind... But..." Richard tried to say something but speaking up broke the two women out of their trance. Looking over at him before they found a new burst of energy. Moving off the car and getting down eagerly to their knees in front of him. "Yes! This fucking works for me!" He said as he didn't even get a chance to grip his cock before he was now the one getting a two-on-one attack and not in the painful way he'd been through earlier on.

He didn't stand a chance but in a good way! Two sets of hot, panting mouths wrapping around him as Leifang took the left side and Hitomi the right. Slurping, sucking and licking on his pole as it pulsed between the two sets of soft lips. No issue for either of them tasting Hitomi's orgasm from off his rod as one beauty slurped off the taste of her own pussy from off his length and the other sampled a clearly far from unfamiliar flavour of the other woman's juices. Tongues lashing out as they stared up, still hungry from dick after he'd more than earned the right to say he was far better as a lover than a fighter. Both DoA fighters groaning against his meat as they sucked away and worked along the sides of his prick. Reaching the tip to swat their tongues at the crown and brush into one another in the lusty process.

Neither woman minded either when he groaned out and began to shoot his load. Both moaning getting a generous share of his spunk as it fired out from his shaft. Another brief fight over his cock as both women gripped him, aiming his dick between the two of them so they each got streaks of thick white across their pretty faces. Some stray blasts from the tugging ending up in their hair as one of Leifang's ringlets got stained with a shot that dripped from the top down to the lower of the ring, and Hitomi got blasted in the strands at the side of her head. Plenty of his seed for their features of course, and delivering such a generous amount that by the time he was spent they each had cum dripping from off their cheeks and chin to land down. Staining over their large, heaving chests for a sight as rewarding as those panting faces of theirs.

"Well damn... That was amazing! I mean, really... Damn!" Richard was lost for words, staring down at the cum-glazed faces as he looked back and forth.

"Mmmmm... We all won from that battle..." Hitomi stated the obvious as she licked her lips, stealing a taste of his spunk.

"I'd agree with that..." Leifang added as she gasped for air. "And I think we all agree that we need to have a rematch of this. And sooner rather than later!"

"Well, ladies... Actually? I think I can help with that..." Richard said as he glanced across the room to his pants and the controller sticking out of the back pocket.

The moment of post-sex bliss shattered however by the sounds of footsteps approaching from the lower floor. "THIS IS MUSEUM SECURITY!!" A voice yelled out. "MISS DOUGLAS WANTS TO KNOW WHO HAS BROKEN IN HERE!! THIS BUILDING IS OFF LIMITS TODAY!" The man didn't sound happy, and it didn't sound like there was just one guard either.

"In fact, let me just help us all out with out problem!" Richard quickly found speed of his own. Hopping over one railing and then the other. Not even bothering to scoop up the clothes as he just grabbed the controller and headed back just as torchlights were seen coming up the stairs.

Both women were confused but didn't complain as they watched their new lover put an arm around them both before hitting that glowing 'Home' button on the device. Barely gasps heard from the women as the three of them were suddenly covered in a bright light. In the next second, the three of them no longer existing in the world as they vanished from sight. Teleported off to the mysterious world between worlds where already a blonde Princess was waiting. That just left the team of guards to enter the hallway and be very confused as to why there was a Chinese dress, a top and jeans, and some men's clothing scattered around the room but no signs of life at all. And a very awkward report to file to Helena Douglas in the near future.

For Richard, it had been a second attempt and an even better than expected success mission to bag two women for the price of one adventure. And as his confidence grew with the different women he managed to impress? There might be more encounters to come as soon as he Pressed Start to Collect..."

* * *

I am not currently accepting any suggestions, requests or ideas etc for future stories/chapters to write, or for specific characters etc to use in upcoming fics. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!