Press Start to Collect Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers

"MMMMPHHH... GAAAAAAAAAAHH!! HHHHHLLLKKK!!" More saliva oozing down as now the street racer was choking away on this fat cock. Her lips having to reapply around his inches as she kept moving up and down even while letting out loud gags. Barely even taking the time to brush her hair back, let alone care that now she was the one making drops of spit fall down and hit onto Feng's cheek just below as she kept on swirling her tongue around his balls. "GAHHHHH... MMMMMPHHH... GAHHHHH HHHHRRRKK..." Yui's eyes were narrowed with focus as even with the discomfort of her mouth getting stuffed, and willingly so, with a lot more dick than she can actually handle, she refused to stop her bobbing motion. Making a mess onto herself with spit leaving stains across her trademark pink coloured top far from a worry when she had a point to prove sucking off this fat Western dick.

"I'm a little disappointed to be honest... This is looking more like a third place performance? Maybe even below a podium finish..." Yun-Jin continued to mock as she manipulated things for her own self-interest.

Hearing the latest insult making Yui pull off as both she and Feng glared up. "I don't see you fucking helping!" Kimura snapped.

"Yeah! If you're going to be part of this team, get down here and you show us how it should be done then!" Feng added and with a sarcastic tone to make it an insult rather than just a challenge.

"Oh, I'll gladly show you two little girls how to properly do things..." Lee smirked, finally stepping forward from the wall. "After all, it's not like I've never blown someone to get my way... It's just nice to finally find one that's big enough like I deserve!" She bragged, hiking up her skirt slightly so she could lower herself to her knees. Getting in front of the grinning man as the other two women inched to the side to let the third join them at last.

"The main star never goes on before the support acts after all..." Yun-Jin bragged as she mocked the other women not just with words, but putting her hands onto their shoulders as she leaned her dyed haired head in. Her full lips parting as she unknowingly gave the man what he'd been waiting for with the feeling of his 'main' character's mouth now sliding down his pole to make him moan. Getting right to work working her head up and down as she stared up with what was likely a well practised seductive look. "Mmmmphh... Shhhhrrllppp... Mmmmm... Mmmmmphhh..." Groaning around his prick as she too had to have her lips stretch out wide around his length. Not letting that put her off as she tried to seize the advantage of the other two women's work on him with a steady pace. Her own saliva joining the mixture already coating him and starting to drip down her chin already as she bobbed away.

Her fellow Survivors seemed to sense this as they briefly played along. Making it a triple team to keep him moaning as Feng lapped at one of his heavy balls while Yui swirled her tongue around the other at her side. The two exchanging knowing glances as they took care of his nuts to leave Yun-Jin slurping away on his length. Her poker face slipping, flashing annoyance when she got the hint that even with as good and soothing as her mouth was, it still wasn't enough to make him blow a load here at the third round of taking a blowjob as he was enjoying. The smile stuck to his face as he got to make three stunning women 'earn' their freedom with some red hot sex. Spit coating his nuts and cock so much that it was already dripping down to the ground of this unnatural world of the 'trail' the women were supposed to be running for their lives in instead of taking turns dishing out some head.

Lee had only just gotten back to gazing seductively up at her newest meal ticket (just for freedom this time instead of career advancement) when she felt not just one, but two hands gripping her short, coloured hair. Her eyes widening as Min and Kimura did double teaming again but this time to force the Korean's gorgeous face not just down deep, but right into the crotch of Richard as he groaned out in delight. Yun-Jin gagging hard as that fat cock was slammed beyond her throat and straight into her tight throat. No doubt previously untouched territory with any previous lover she's had. Lee's hand's fruitlessly trying to tug the other two women back as they got some payback for her arrogant taunting by making her deep throat. Leaving Yun-Jin choking hard with glaring eyes as her lips smeared her lipstick around his base.

"GAAAAAAAAAAHH!! HHHHHLLLKKKK!! GAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!" Her outraged stare was accompanied by rasping choking as her saliva drooled out not just over his crotch and down his balls, but off her own chin to leave stains of her spit over the expensive ruffle in the middle of her top. Trying to pull off as while she was happy to suck him off, taking a deep throat-stretching fuck like this was another story. But no choice but to deliver it as her fellow Survivors got their payback to make her be face-down against his body. The contrast of her gorgeous Asian skin and his pale white body as she gagged around his dick. "GAAAAAAAAHHHH! SHHHHHLLLKKK!! GAAAAAAHHHH... HHHHHRRRRLLLKK!!" The sight of her choking away combined with two other pretty Asians keeping her held in place for a far more erotic kind of 'trail' than what they're used to. But eventually, Feng and Yui eventually let go to allow Yun-Jin to race her head right up and off of him. The loud 'pop' of his dick escaping her aching oral hole barely heard thanks to her loud gasp and choking. Spitting out a thick dollop of spit before, seemingly flustered, she swatted the other two women away as she quickly got up to her feet.

"You fucking bitches!!" Yun-Jin snapped with a clearly pissed off tone and a stare to match. "It's bad enough getting stuck on these fucking hooks around here! Never mind getting impaled on his fucking cock!" She complained as her voice exposed her true nature here.

"And here we thought you could handle it, Miss high-and-mighty record producer!" Yui mocked back.

"Guess someone's latest 'hit' flopped on the charts instead of topping them, huh?" Feng added in to return the favour of being mocked about her career like Lee had been doing to them before.

"Oh very funny... As if a little bitch like you could handle a man like this." Yun-Jin taunted. "You're probably too used to cyber sex and RPs over messenger than real sex."

"That so? Well, watch and learn again..." Feng said, boldly shoving down the shorts of her e-sports uniform attire. Giving Richard reason to smile again as he saw not just that tight Chinese pussy on display but noticed how she already seemed to be wet. "It's not just gaming that I'm the expert at!" She announced as she stepped out of her shorts.

"Actually, if you don't mind? Allow me to help 'prove' yourself..." Richard saw the chance to finally speak up as Feng gave a confirming nod. Being led over the brick wall as she was positioned to lean against it. One leg lifted up to be side-on towards the American stud as he held that limb. Allowing him to slide his fat, soaking in spit cock into her tightness bareback and from the moment he slid in, her dark haired head tilted back with a loud moan. Looking back with wide, but this time approving eyes as she was finding out that he wasn't just bragging either. Starting to thrust up firmly into her snug love tunnel as he began to spread her open. Moaning himself as even as good as all three mouths had been over him, this was some top notch, tight Asian pussy that was perfect to be clamped around a thick white prick like his.

"OH FUCK! MMMM! That's... MMMM! OH FUCK... That's fucking big! MMMM!" Feng found one of her hands gripping his arm as he fucked her from the side. Ploughing his rod right up into her box before sliding back and never letting the head escape from her folds. Her slickness increasing with each pump, as only expected not just from a woman who has been spending her life surviving instead of fucking as of late, but one taking the biggest cock she's ever had before. "MMMMM FUCK... And fucking good, too! AHHHHH! You know... FUCK! MMMM... What you're doing! OOOOOOOOH FUCK!!" She groaned out. Already starting to break out in a sweat as her tight body began to buck towards the wall as he sent in stiff pumps into her slot. Her nipples hard and poking through the uniform top she still had on while her pussy got nice and wet to replace the spit over his length with her juices. Perhaps even forgetting she's supposed to be 'earning' a ticket out of this otherworld she's been trapped in as she happily offered up her pussy to this stranger from another dimension.

That pussy almost so good that Richard nearly forgot about the other two Dead by Daylight characters involved in this four-way. Glancing over when he heard a moan and saw Yui being pushed up against the wall as well by Yun-Jin. Both women however holding one another with not just a hand on the shoulder but one down into the crotch of the other was well. Yui's stuffed up under the Korean's skirt while Yun-Jin had her hand down under the waistband of racing pants of the Japanese beauty. And while the two were exchanging glares, it was clear from the bulging and the piston-like movement of the covered hands that they were 'entertaining' one another with some finger fucking. Perhaps not so much to keep them both aroused until they got their turn, but to try and one-up the other as the grinding of teeth both were doing showed that this was more hate fucking than mere lesbian fun.

"MMMMM! H-Hey! Don't ignore me! A game can't be won if you don't have your full focus!" Min complained, reaching up to turn his face back to hers even though he'd been smoothly and stiffly stuffing her snatch with his shaft. Ensuring they both moaned out as he drove in nice and deep. Making the smack of skin hitting skin sound out as he pumped her full like she was more suited for staring in adult videos than competing in e-sports tournaments. "MMMMM! Yes! FUCK... MMMMM! D-Deeper! HARDER! MMMMM FUCK! It's sooooooooo good! MMMMM!!" She gasped out, taking a long moment to stare down at her crotch as he rod ploughed away into her. Having never been filled up so much at any time of her life before or after being 'lost to the fog'. And not being used to either the size of his meaty length or a level of fucking this skilled clearly affecting her as the sweat rolled off her exposed skin and left her shirt clinging to her tight Chinese body as his fat white dick rammed away into her.

The two-by-two action carrying on as while Richard focused on sampling Min's wonderful, tight and now dripping wet box, the two other stunning Asians were going at one another to try and overpower the other. Driving fingers sharply up into the other's twat as they let moans more from frustration than just the pleasure they both felt. Glaring at one another as Lee pushed Yui back into the wall but Kimura was grinding her hips up against the other woman's hand to give back as good as she was getting. Especially with her own digits darting in and out to leave their juices dripping down their inner tights. A sight more seen thanks to the skirt Yun-Jin had on, but hidden by the racing pants Yui still had on. A little mess on their clothing far from their worries as they each showed off the rather less than pure side of themselves as they tried to finger fuck the other out of being in the running to get another shot as the big cock they've both choked hard over.

They wouldn't have to wait too long for that opportunity however as Feng's fingers dug into Richard's arm as her eyes began to stare upward. A cock this big and a pounding this good too much for her to handle due to her inexperience with 'real life' action. The e-sports beauty letting out a long, deep moan as her pussy began to clamp around his thrusting shaft. Adding to the coating of juices already over him as he hit her peak, leaving her body shivering a bit as she rubbed against the wall she was being fucked against. She might have been the first to hit a peak but wasn't going to be left disappointed since he carried on pumping away, and not just to enjoy the feeling of snugness all around his member. Making sure the newest edition to his fictional harem was well taken care off as she got to ride out all the waves of pleasure before she panted out, coming back to, well, not exactly Earth but wherever this realm of the trails is, as he pulled out of her slot to leave her groaning from the empty feeling between her legs.

"Mmmmm... Felt like a championship performance to me, Feng!" Richard smiled, letting go of her leg so she could lean back against the wall with her back in order to recover.

Hearing this, Yui was able to seize the moment. A little of her questionable, gang leader-like past shown as she used a sneaky leg trip to send Yun-Jin tumbling to the ground on her butt as she moved away from the wall. "Time for a ride!" She grinned, grabbing Richard by the arm and barely giving him a say in things as she took him over to the pulled down pallet between boxes, often used by Survivors like her to block or stun a chasing Killer.

"Fucking bitch!!" Yun-Jin snarled, as she was usually the one doing back stabbing instead of being turned on. "...You. You can keep me warmed up." She decided, looking to Min with a glare as she grabbed the tired woman by the shoulders and stared to pushing her down.

Richard meanwhile was grinning again as he was pushed down to lay on her back on the pallet, so his body was at that same angle as his arms were out to grab onto the sides to keep himself in position. Watching as Kimura, after quickly shoving down her pants, moved on top of him and mounted his cock like it was another racing bike. Making them both moan out as she lowered her own soaking wet pussy down onto that already soaked prick. Easily sinking down nice and deep as her grip went above his head to the top of the pallet. Licking her lips as she stared down at him and began to work her tight Japanese body up and down on his meaty white dick. Giving him the second delicious but just as wonderful feeling of some different Asian pussy as she started to buck up and down. Doing all the work and happily so as her short hair already stared to sway behind her thanks to the eager movement.

"MMMMM FUCK! Fucking like that, huh? MMMMM! Fucking tight, hot pussy like mine can't be fucking beat! MMMM!" She boasted as the gang leader drove herself sharply up and down onto his length. Showing off her skill once again to show it's not just dishing out a hot blowjob that she's limited to. Working her snug love tunnel up and down his pole, spreading herself open as he could tell that she wasn't quite used to handling something of this vast size inside of her but wasn't planning on simply easing herself into things. Bouncing along his length as she moaned out and gave as much thought about the fact this cock has just come from out of another woman as she was the fact she was taking him bareback. "MMMMM FUCK! And a cock this fucking big? MMMMM! This fucking good? MMMMM! Might be fucking better than any prize money I ever won! MMMM!" She added with a wink. Somehow the goggles she wore across her forehead staying perfectly in place even with the fiery way she was driving her tight body up and down. Making the wooden pallet they were using to fuck on creak underneath them from the pressure of her determined pace.

Back across at the section of wall, Yun-Jin was was venting out some frustrations as she had a leg over Feng's shoulder, keeping the Chinese beauty both kneeling and against the brickwork as she ground her moist Korean pussy down against the groaning mouth of the already well-fucked woman. Feng having to stare up and lap her tongue against the other Survivor's folds and not just using a timid motion because of a lack of experience with this act either. Lee's aggressive bucking not helping in that regard either but the moans the music producer with very questionable morals was letting out weren't exactly just from the sensation of a fellow female eating her out. Getting off more on the power of this position as she mounted Min's face to rub down into her mouth. Glaring down with a wicked smirk as she used that pretty face to entertain herself as she waited for her go to get that huge dick.

"MMMMM FUCK! SHIT! MMMMM... If you weren't trying to recruit me?? MMMMM FUCK... I'd fucking let you into my gang right away with... AHHHH FUCK!! With a dick this fucking good! MMMMM!" Kimura moaned out as the sweat formed across her gorgeous body. Leaving her jacket and top sticking to her as the half-naked beauty bucked sharply up and down. Making a slap ring out as her frame struck down into his, stuffing every thick inch into her wet pussy as her walls clung to his vast size. Looking like interracial sex was second nature to her as she had no complaints impaling herself deep onto a big white dick with her snug Japanese love tunnel. "AHHHHH FUCK! FUCK!! MMMMM!! FUCK! I'm... MMMMM! I'm fucking close! OH FUCK! Finally!! MMMMM!" She groaned out, her head lowering a bit while her perky tits bounced in her pink top and it hugged against her, showing off the rock hard nipples trying to poke through while the outside of her jacket flapped about from her motion. Looking like she was far more skilled with this sort of erotic riding than any race, illegal street or otherwise, that she was once known for.

"MMMM... Fucking little bitch! Eat that fucking pussy! You little gaming slut! MMMM!" Yun-Jin meanwhile was unleashing dirty talk in a far more filthy and mocking way than meaning the encouragement as she stared down. Rubbing her slick pussy back and forth across Feng's face, making juices drip down to join the splats of spit already across Min's e-sports uniform top she still had on. "MMMMM... Feels like you're enjoying this... MMMM! Just as much as when you were hogging all that big cock to yourself! Fucking little slut! MMMMM..." Lee hissed with a sinister lick of her lips. Like she had designs on reliving this position many times over once they were all free from this world between worlds. For the moment, just making Feng groan out into her pussy as she kept grinding down and keeping Feng's tongue stuffed up deep into her needy, wet slot. Much like how she'd happily backstab to get ahead in the music industry, Lee was all too happy to take advantage of Feng's tired state to use her like a living sex toy. Keeping herself nice and wet for her approaching turn to show off why she deserved the freedom being offered to this trio of stunning Survivors.

"UHHHH! FUCK! OH FUCK!! FUCK!! MMMMM FUCK FUCK FUCCCCCCCKK AHHHHH!!" Usually in the dark world where these ruthless 'trails' are held making any sort of sound, let out loud screams of delight would be a one-way ticket to being stuffed onto a sacrifice hook. No such concerns now as Yui stared ahead with her expression resembling more of a hentai character being fucked silly than the top street racer she's supposed to be. Eyes rolled up and tongue flicking briefly out of her open, moaning mouth as her body worked on autopilot to drive up and down on Richard's massive cock. Easily sending her straight into a hard orgasm, soaking his prick for the second time today with a wave of juices as Kimura panted out and drove herself through the waves of pleasure. The pallet they were on somehow staying intact but showing signs of strain with a crack and slight bend in at the middle from the pressure of her hard bounces. Richard moaning out as that pussy found a new tightness to squeeze his shaft but managed to stay hard. Allowing her to bounce herself through the peaks until she finally came to a stop but mounted onto him. Grinding down and mumbling in delight about 'finding a new boss' of her own.

Yui didn't get too much time to enjoy the moment as licking her lips with an opportunistic stare, Yun-Jin dismounted Feng's face. Just to haul the other woman up and drag her across to the other two. "You two can have sloppy seconds with one another..." Lee said, shoving Min to the pallet as she rudely shoved Yui off from Richard, just to pull him off from it herself. "As the old classic says -- if you want something done right? Do it yourself..." She added, and gave him a hint of what she wanted as she moved down to the ground, getting onto her hands and knees before reaching back, hiking up her skirt to show off her nicely rounded ass and dripping wet pussy as she was so horny for her turn with him she was happy to be fucked basically fully clothed.

daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers