Press Start to Collect Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No complaints for Richard who, with his cock still rock hard even after two rounds with different pieces of tight, wet, Asian pussy, still had something left in the tank to put this fat, long Western cock to good use. Dropping down behind his favourite character from this videogame series as he got into position. Sliding his dick into her snugness as the two of them moaned out, and he grinned as even before he got the chance to thrust, she was sliding her body back towards him to help work his big dick into her. Unlike the last position through, he had no plans on just letting her do all the work here. Reaching down, gripping her still covered waist as he began to thrust. Their moans just increasing as she reacted and matched his motion. Driving her hips back to send her pussy back into him as he drove in.

"MMMMM FUCK! YES! MMMMM! That's what I fucking need! MMMMM! What I fucking deserve! MMMMM FUCK! A big, fat, fucking cock! MMMMM! Filling me up! AHHHH FUCK!" Yun-Jin stared back over her shoulder as her short, dyed hair swung back and forth as she rocked on all fours. Not just a familiar position for her, but knowing how to work her tight Korean body to properly take such a big cock. Like she's more of a seasoned porn star than the ruthless music producer she used to be. "MMMMM! Come on! Don't go easy on me! MMMM FUCK! Harder! Deeper!! MMMMM! You fucking now... AHHHH! You saved the best for last! So fucking fuck me! MMMMM YES!!" She hissed out as she shoved herself sharply back, matching not just his stiff pace but the timing as well. Easing her snug, wet slot forward before firmly pushing her hips back as the next thrust came in. Her words not just dirty talk for the sake of the mood or mere encouragement, but perhaps playing off the sense she had that out of the three beautiful Survivors she was his 'main'.

"MMMM! FUCK! OH FUCK... YES! FUCK... Never been... MMMMM! So fucking full before! OH FUCK! YES! MMMMM YES YES YES! FUCK!!" Now it was her turn to get her sweat on as the beads rolled down and formed across her gorgeous face. Her clothing starting to cling to her body from the stockings to the furred jacket and ruffled top. Caring letting for mess or cleaning her as she drove her rounded ass sharply back. Meeting his crotch coming in as the clap began to ring out along with both of their moans. Impressively taking every inch in to the hilt despite having never tacked such a long, thick rod like this before in her life. "MMMM FUCK!! COME ON! MORE! GIVE IT TO ME! AHHHH FUCK! FUCK YES! SO... MMMMM!! SO FUCKING GOOOOOOOOD! FUCK!!" She groaned out as her eyes switched from down at her ass to see his cock ploughing in, to brief glances up at the grinning features of the man she's only just met. Her lusty look here perhaps showing she's for the moment forgotten that her giving up sex was to pay her way to escaping this world as she enjoys both the pleasure and that huge dick ramming deep into her.

Their moans wasn't the only cry going in this 'Realm' either. Up on that tilted over pallet, both Feng and Yui were laying on their sides facing one another as they engaged in not just a steamy lip-lock, but some finger banging fun as well. Exchanging moans along with some spit as they gazed with half-closed eyes at the fellow Asian opposite them. Smoothly working their digits in and out of the other and their motion far more of mutual pleasuring that the hate fucking each had experienced with the other Survivor earlier on. Leaving sweat and juices dripping onto the wooden boards they were laying on it still creaked a little from them grinding against one another a bit. So even in their tired states and not long removed from orgasm, they still had horny needs after the best fucking they've ever had.

The morally questionable beauty getting fucked from behind in the classic doggy style position on the ground now feeling that same pleasure. Her dyed haired head hanging down as she moaned out. Her ass clapping back over and over but not feeling any sting of pain from the sharp way she was driving herself back. Getting met with a similarly stiff motion to drill her still snug but soaking wet box nice and full with his huge cock. Richard impressing in his own right not just lasting with such a stunning fictional beauty but doing so as his third round of pounding some wonderful, tight Asian pussy with his meaty white dick. Let alone with the earlier double and triple team oral he went through before stuffing lower holes with his man-meat.

"UHHHHH! FUCK! OH FUCK... FUCK DON'T STOP! UHHHH! FUCK! TOO MUCH! T-TOO GOOD! OH FUCK! SHIT!! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!" Lee howled out in delight and perhaps her head being tilted down was a good thing. Hiding the shameful look of pleasure with her smile wide, tongue hanging from the side and drool escaping to hit the ground as her eyes began to roll upward. Having never been banging so hard and good, never mind not being used to sex lasting this long alongside the feeling of being stretch out by such a thick slab of dick. Acting though like its second nature to her to get a pounding like this as even as the sweat dripped from her face, leaving strands of her coloured hair sticking to her cheeks, her body carried on driving back and forth like she was a living sex machine. Perfectly built to take a huge cock like this as he kept on ploughing her from the back as he groaned out with more than a healthy shine of moisture coating him in his own right.

"YES! FUCKING YES!! CUMMING! GOING TO F-FINALLY... FUCKING!! CUMMMMMMMM MMMMMMM FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!" Another loud and long moan as Yun-Jin arched and slammed her body back. Hitting such a hard peak that it made her seem like she'd frozen in time as her body seized up as the pleasure raced through her. Leaving her to buck back and forth as he kept holding her and drilled her slot to fuck her through that intense orgasm. Juices not just further soaking his already well layered prick, but dripping from her slot and down her tights-covered legs to drip to the ground she's on all fours on. "FUCK... UHHHHH... MMMMM... FUUUUUUUCKK..." She mumbled out, able to find the energy to gaze back with that fucked silly expression to look like finally she's found someone she might think twice about stabbing in the back. Letting out a long groan as she got that empty feeling between her legs as he pulled out of her well used and now left gaping, just like her fellow Survivors have been, snatch.

"Talk about someone hogging all that cock to herself!" Feng said with a smile as she and Yui finally broke off their kiss. Moving off the straining pallet to move around and head over to Richard. Yun-Jin too worn out to care about the taunting as she saw the other two women go to their knees in front of him.

"I think you mentioned something about making you cum, after all..." Yui added with a smirk as she was on the left side as Lee knelt herself in front of him, with Min on the right.

"F-Fucking sluts... You've all got no shame..." Yun-Jin hissed even as she was staring up and waiting for her a reward as well as they watched Richard rapidly stroking his member.

One hot, Asian face was a stunning target alone, but having three of them from different countries? An unmissable drop zone for him to blow a fat load onto. Groaning out as he pumped and started to shoot his hot, thick spunk across their moaning face. A generous helping for all three as he managed to aim across the trio. Splattering the white ropes across the darker toned features of each, hitting across their cheeks, noses and mouths. Some catching into the different coloured hair of all three for good measure as he jerked off and made sure to milk himself dry to leave all three groaning in approval. So much jizz left onto them that by the time he was easing out the last drips, his spunk was dripping off their faces to hit across the different clothing they still had on. Leaving Feng's e-sports top uniform stained, Yui's signature pink gang top splattered and Yun-Jin's designer ruffled top ruined from the dripping cum. Not to mention even Yui's goggles across her forehead getting tail ends of blasts over the lenses for good measure.

"Mmmmm... Delicious..." Yun-Jin purred, licking her lips clean to steal a taste of his load. "Perfect for a leading lady like me..."

"Bullshit! It was my fine riding that got such a big fucking load worked up!" Yui claimed as she sat back and enjoyed the facial.

"Oh come on!" Feng turned to look at the others through her own covering. "We all know that..."

She was about to say more. The sound of loud yelling and what sounded like a disturbing, and painful, sound of someone being driven onto a hook being heard in the distance as the three women snapped to look in one direction where the noise came from. Their Survivor senses seeing something that Richard, not from this realm, couldn't see.

"Dwight! He just got 'hooked'!" Feng gasped with concern, as the three women rose to their feet. "We've got to..." She was about to say help him, when she was silenced by Lee tossing her the shorts she had on.

"Fuck him! He's gone for!" Yun-Jin showed off that backstabbing nature as she tossed Yui her pants. "You! We made you cum! Now live up to your end of the fucking deal! Get us the fuck out of here!" She said with a glare, grabbing onto his shirt. Even if that look was ruined by the fresh load across her features.

"My pleasure, ladies!" Richard quickly hauled his pants up too. Pulling out that mysterious machine and hitting the button. "GG! And not even needing a hatch!" He said as the women gasped.

That bright, unnatural light forming for a moment as it engulfed the four of them and in the next moment they all had vanished from sight as the light faded away. Leaving just the pallet behind them to finally crack in two and fall to the ground while the only evidence remaining was of pussy juices, sweat and saliva all on the ground to show anyone had been there. Not that this realm would remain for too much longer as, with no other Survivors left to save the one now 'hooked' this would be a rather short (well, for as long as the action had gone on for) 'Trail'.

A lucky break to have gone to such a violent, dangerous and creepy universe and not just survived but escaped with three new beauties. But after proving he can make through that sort of world, perhaps there was the potential to go after beauties from just as, if not even more threatening worlds. Would he be able to pull it off all over again? He might get the chance to the next time he Pressed Start to Collect...

* * *

I am not accepting any requests, suggestions or ideas for any future stories/chapters to write, or for any characters etc to use in upcoming stories. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story. Thanks for reading!