Press Start to Collect Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

still something he could play off of in order to get what he wanted out of her.

It worked as she narrowed her eyes. "I'm better than her in every way!" Fubuki snapped as her hands gripped the edge of her fur coat. "Come on! Show me what you can do with the Number One Ranked B-Class Her-OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!"

Cutting off her speech to make her moan out with a tilt of her head, he invited himself to push his cock bareback into that wet pussy. Groaning in joy himself at how tight and damp the curvaceous beauty's twat felt around his thickness. That perfect mix of his vast size that made her spread and tightness of her love tunnel from not just being used to far smaller, thinner dicks than his, but not allowing too many men, pro heroes or otherwise, to get a piece of her. On her part, she once again applied her powers to keep her dress raised up but still over her body so she could now go from watching this man she's only known for under a quarter of an hour go from eating her pussy out to now full-on fucking her. The same lusty approval in her eyes for this as well as she leaned back and let him do the work to begin to fill up her snatch.

"MMMMM!! My, my! Richard! MMMMM... This is how... MMMMM! A Hero like me should be treated! AHHHHH!! FUCK..." Her moans were sounding a hint louder now that she'd even been from just taking oral alone. Her gorgeous, green eyes darted from up at his smiling, handsome features to down at her snatch getting pumped. Lingering stares there at how her tightness was making his thick inches disappear before he slid back out. Never fully leaving her slot so he could keep pumping away with a smooth and steady motion for a display of his own that he very much knew what he was doing here. "MMMM... You're already... AHHHH FUCK... Stretching me out!! MMMMM... Not too many men... AHHHHH! Can ever say they've done that! MMMMM!!" As if she needed to give him any further encouragement to keep banging her and showing her a filthy, good time. But her dirty talk was doing just that as she groaned away. Her walls were wet and left his cock with a nice coating of juices over his length to drip down towards his base before he was even all the way into her. And with a body like this, she was no doubt built as he'd teased her about to take every thick inch before this was all said and done.

"MMMM! Lady Fubuki! MMMMM... You feel so wonderful! MMMMM! Nice and tight... AHHHH! It's amazing!" He was stating the obvious, but deliberately talking up and making his pleasure be heard loudly alongside the moans he was letting out. Knowing that members of the Blizzard Group that she leads would have to stand outside and imagine the sights going on within from the sounds. Another reason why he was grinning as he stared down. Watching her large breasts bounce within the tight dress she had on as her body shifted from the first thrusts he sent deep into her. Her snatch while still spreading which allowed him to gradually slide in further into her box, remaining clamped around him to ensure he groaned out. A pussy this good made him think that few men, servants of hers or otherwise, would be able to last against her even for this long.

"MMMMM! And you're quite the man yourself! MMMMM... It's been quite a while... No, it's been forever! MMMM! Since any lover of mine hasn't just finished already! MMMM!" She confirmed that question for him without even needing to be provoked to do so. The stunning esper groaned away as her body jolted against the lavish seating. Her short, dark green hair swayed back and forth in time with her motion and even her expensive pearl necklaces jingled a little from her shifts. Her main focus being stuffed full as she stared down, licking her lips again at this huge shaft sliding in and out of her. "MMMMM! Yes! FUCK!! Give me... MMMM! Give me all that big cock! MMMMM!! There's no way... MMMMM! My fucking sister could even handle half of something this huge! AHHHHH FUCK!!" She added with a groan. Showing a clear thrill of being able to get something that her even more powerful and higher-ranked sibling wasn't able to. Clueless through a mix of her own ego and the great pleasure she was currently getting that she was actually being played to give this stranger from another world exactly what he wanted out of her.

"AHHHH... If you insist, Miss Blizzard! MMMM..." He kept smiling, as he didn't have any plans to stop fucking her with her snatch feeling so damn good wrapped around him. Enjoying the expression of her moaning face, before looking down at that stunning body at her jiggling tits, then all the way to her crotch as his cock plunged forward into her. The smack of skin hitting skin finally rang out to go with their loud and shameless cries. Buried balls deep now into the beautiful manga and anime character's tightness as he kept her nice and damp. No reason to ease off just because he was all the way in so he kept the pace smooth and firm. Ensuring she jolted back onto the couch while still clad in her dress and coat to give a thrill in its own right to get a piece of a horny beauty so up for action she didn't want to waste time by removing her own clothes. Even after she'd stripped him down with ease just with her powers alone.

"MMMMM... Oh, I do insist... I really... MMMM!! Fucking insist! MMMM..." She licked her lips again as her gaze moved up to lock eyes with him. Running a hand up her attire and slipping under her coat to pull it aside, half off her body. Her hand gave her big tit a firm squeeze, making herself groan in the process as she put on a little show of her own as the thrill of getting fucked so well was sparking actions she likely wouldn't do for just any other lucky man. "AHHHHH... Keep this up... MMMMM! And I might have to make you a new, personal member... MMMM! Of the Blizzard Group..." She added as a drop of sweat rolled down the side of her face. She'd already admitted it, but that was more proof that this powerful beauty wasn't used to action lasting this long. The hungry look in her dazzling green eyes showed she wanted a lot more of it too. Trying to keep staring up at him, but was unable to help herself from looking down to see his prick vanishing up into her before smoothly drawing back out just to pump back in and keep her moaning.

So it was a bit of a risk when he eased that cock out of her, making them both groan from the empty feeling. "Perhaps I can try and impress you further then, Miss Blizzard?" He quickly said, seeing her eyes narrowing from the break in the fun. "A new position I mean of course."

"I'm usually the woman who is in control..." Fubuki mused as she sat up, brushing her hair back. "But you've impressed me so far, Richard... So go on..."

"Well, how about you follow me, if you'd be so kind of course..." He said as she rose to her feet. Nodding before she followed him across the room, over to the door into her private room. "If you wouldn't mind?" He motioned.

"Oh, now aren't you naughty..." She smirked with quite a wicked glint in her eyes. Not even needing it to be spelt out as she moved up to face the door. Putting both hands onto it, already making a rattle be heard from the press before bending over. Sticking out her nicely thick backside and not even using her powers this time as the man behind her hiked her long dress up and over her shapely hips to expose her snatch once again. "Someone might hear us, you know... Whatever would happen to my reputation as the B-Class Rank One pro Hero?" Fubuki teased, looking back over her shoulder and the fur coat she also still had on as he lined up back with her snatch. But she seemingly knew full well why he'd wanted her like this as even just speaking in that normal tone for that moment, the far lower-ranked B-Class heroes on the other side easily heard every word.

The men no doubt squirming and pitching tents in their pants had to deal with a lot more when they heard the next loud, long moan that the Blizzard Group's leader let out. Her tight, wet pussy getting filled up with a nice big cock and this time the lucky guy behind her was able to thrust into the hilt with the first stroke thanks to the previous fucking she's taken. Now getting it from behind as her juicy backside was pressed up against his waist. Ensuring a clap rang out to go with the moans the next time he pumped firmly in as her flesh rippled. Her body rocked towards the door before she pushed off to send her backside out, meeting the next incoming thrust to ensure she was stuffed balls deep.

"MMMM! FUCK! FUCK!! So fucking big!! MMMMM!! This is a... UHHHH!! S-Class Rank cock if ever... MMMMM!! If ever I've taken it! MMMMM FUCK!!" She groaned in delight, staring back at him while she impressed in her own right. Not just by being able to take such a vast size deep into her love tunnel, but by giving back as good as she was receiving. Sending her rump sharply back, crashing into his crotch so that even if one of them froze in this position, the other would still be doing more than enough work for the both of them. "AHHHH... Where the Hell... MMMM! Has a guy like you been hiding when I needed them?? MMMMM FUCK..." She moaned as her short, dark green hair swayed in time with her motion to push her snatch back along his thrusting member. Her big tits even jiggled in her tight dress, hanging down a bit and that lavish fur coat flapping from her body moving back and forth. Thinking nothing now about being fucked in her signature attire even as the sweat continued to form on her stunning frame from the best action she's ever had.

"AHHHHH... I've been, well, on a few adventures... MMMM..." Richard dodged the question with a smile. Not wanting to admit yet that this isn't just the first time he's fucked a beautiful fictional character, but not even the first one with powers either. Knowing that actions could speak a lot louder than any excuse he came up with as he thrust his thick, long cock into that still snug but now

very wet pussy of the curvy but arrogant stunner. Seeing glimpses of his cock reappearing from out of her twat as he pulled a few inches out, just to drive firmly back in to stuff her full and keep his inches soaked in her juices. Going bareback allowed him to feel every direct contact of the wonderful squeeze her tunnel was applying to his thickness for a show alone of how much she was loving this without even taking into account her lust stare back and her loud moans.

"MMMM!! You'll be putting an end to any sort of adventures now, Richard! MMMM!! You're on... AHHHHH FUCK! MMMM!! Personal, Hellish Blizzard sex duty from now on! MMMM FUCK! FUCK!!" She hissed out, deciding on a job for him without even asking first. Showing how good this action was to want to pay him to keep stuffing her so deep, hard and expertly. Staying bent up against the door with her arms spread out and her legs doing the same for easy access. Making a rattle be heard each time she was jolted forward before she shoved her rump back in anticipation of his next balls deep pump. So even if this room was soundproofed, hearing the clinking of the hinges and handle would prove some fucking against the door was going on. "MMMMM!! I don't give a damn if you're not even... MMMMM! A real fucking hero! AHHHHH FUCK!! A cock this... MMMM!! This fucking good?? MMMMM!! I'd fucking ditch those tiny cocked... UHHHH!! Minute men of my Blizzard Group to join your gang if you had one! AHHHHH FUCK!!" She nearly ranted between her moans. Just unleashing more insults at the poor men she knew were right outside of the door and could hear every filthy word she uttered.

"AHHHHH... You know... MMMM... Maybe that can be arranged, Lady Fubuki..." He smirked since that had been his plan of sorts all along. He'd worry about convincing her to ditch this world of heroes and monsters to run off to his ever-growing harem once he'd finished off properly satisfying her. Which right now meant carrying on with thrusting his thick length all the way into her soaking but still deliciously snug pussy. Seeing how worked up she was not just from how eagerly she was driving her backside back into him to keep her cheeks clapping as he thrust in. The moisture forming over her already red-hot body made the dress she had on stick even tighter than usual against her upper body. While her fur coat was barely hanging onto her shoulders and her back as she stared still back at him as she got fucked from behind. "That is... MMMMM... If you can handle the kind of action... AHHHH... That even your sister couldn't take?" He made sure to state. Wanting to see if he could get some real over-the-top fun with a beauty clearly down to fuck with the best action she's ever had so far.

A groan escaped him when she slammed her butt back into him and stayed there, letting him pump into her slot while her eyes narrowed as she stared back at him. "MMMMM... I can fucking handle anything! She'd never... AHHHHH FUCK... Be able to take even half of this big fucking dick of yours..." She added with a lusty hiss. That clap rang out as she got banged from the back and still bent over towards the door. Looking far from the respected and feared top-ranking Pro Hero of the B-Class she's supposed to be, and more like a dressed up, high-price escort as she got fucked while clad in her lavish, expensive dress. "MMMMM... Don't believe me?? AHHHH! I'll fucking show you! Pull out of me!" She demanded as she licked her lips again, letting out a groan when he, with a big grin, did as asked to give her that empty feeling in her stretched-out twat once again. "Let me show what the Hellish Blizzard has been wanting to do for years... I've just never had the big fucking cock or the man who could last to be able to do it!"

"Well, I mean, you had me interested before... But I..." Richard started to say before he let out a not-exactly-brave yelp when the glow of her esper powers formed over him. Making him leave his feet as he was levitated off the ground. Made to lay in the air with his back facing the floor below and his still rock-hard cock pointing up at the roof.

"No way my fucking sister could even think about using powers for this kind of thing..." Fubuki smiled as she used those same abilities to make herself float upward. "You must understand... I'm a woman after all! And I have needs and desires..." She said as the bottom of her dress fluttered as she moved up and over his hovering body.

"Oh, I'm not complaining one bit!" He said with a big grin as he watched her lower down onto him. "I'm just surprised it took us this long for you to be on top! Just like you deserve, right?"

"Top of the B-Class, and a whole lot more..." She easily fell for the compliment as she eased down. Making them both moan as she, without even needing to directly grip his length, eased his cock back up into her still-needy pussy. "Now let me show you how the real, best of the Psychic Sisters can pleasure a man!" She almost growled as her eyes glowed briefly, and not just from having to use her abilities to keep the both of them up off the ground.

Her dress now hanging down and over his own sweating body might have covered up the sight of the action, but they both felt it when she rose upward and then slammed her crotch right down into his. That loud slap rang out from the connection and mixed with their moans as she started to ride him. Sending her fur coat flapping, her hair swaying and her big tits bouncing in her attire as she rode him with an already intense motion. Groaning out with her arms out to the sides, not even gripping him or squeezing her legs against him as they dangled at the sides. Her hands glowed as she not just used those esper abilities to keep him suspended for this wild ride, but defied gravity herself to raise her snatch up along his prick before driving straight down. Filling herself up balls deep with his fat cock before lifting up to the midway point on him and dropping down to quickly repeat it.

"MMMMM! AHHHHH YES! MMMMM!! This is it! AHHHHH! The special, secret... UHHHHH!! Hellish Ride I've been perfecting! MMMMM FUCK!!" A wide, shameless grin was across her sweat-dripping features as she let out similarly matching moans. Cries that wouldn't just be heard by those squirming guards right outside the room, but likely elsewhere down the halls in the Blizzard Group headquarters as well. Scratching clearly a long-held itch to be able to use her lethal powers for a far more lewd purpose. "MMMMM!! My fucking sister could never pull this off! AHHHH!! She wouldn't be able to even take... MMMM! FUCK!! Half this huge fucking cock of yours! MMMMM!! Let alone think about... UHHHH!! Fucking off the ground like we are!!" Whether she planned it or not, the Hellish Blizzard was giving a running commentary of even the position she was doing as if hearing her loud moans wouldn't be sinful enough to deal with. Her large chest shook away in time with her body's motion and left little to the imagination with her dress clinging to her curves now while her fur coat shifted to barely stay on the shoulders from the very eager motion.

"AHHHH... Now, aren't you glad... MMMMM! You let me show you the respect that... MMMMM FUCK!! That you really deserve?" The lucky man, in more ways than one, smiled as he stared and watch her rock up and down on his prick. Keeping him buried in to enjoy that dripping wet tightness as her snatch was now more than resized to his vast thickness and length. Not slacking off though as he kept his composure to stay nice and hard. Knowing it wouldn't end well for him, especially at this late stage, to disappoint and have an early finish against this powerful esper. "MMMMM... Not like all those other guys obsessing with your far lesser sister! MMMMM..." He made sure to add. Knowing he was close to swaying her to add her to his harem of fictional beauties, but still needed to finish the job. Although she was doing a fine job of that herself now by doing all the heavy lifting and not just from her using those powers to keep them both floating. Driving her pussy all the way down before raising quickly up to fuck herself on his familiar big dick.

"MMMMM!! Fuck no! MMMMM!! Finally! A real man... MMMMM!! And one with good fucking taste as well!!" She grinned down at her newfound 'biggest fan' through loose strands of her dark green hair. Putting on a performance worthy of being in the S-Class ranks of sexual ability as she drove her twat sharply up and down while using her powers to fuck this stud up off the ground. Keeping him held perfectly in place even with how hard her body was slamming down against his to keep that smack of them connecting ringing out. "AHHHH FUCK! FUCK!! I'm... OH FUCK! I'm close! MMMMM FUCK! YES! FINALLY! AHHHHH!! Finally someone fucking around here... UHHHHH!! Can actually make me fucking cum!! MMMMM FUCK!!" She yelled out, just unleashing further insults whether she meant it or not at her own Group of fellow, but under-ranked, B-Class heroes including those right outside her door having to listen in as she got the best sex in all her very eventful life. The only thing on her mind right now was getting off at last from proper action as she continued to drive her snatch all the way down into this groaning man's crotch. A pussy this snug, wet and good shows why indeed few men, if any at all, have ever been able to satisfy her in the past.

Seeing her peak was fast approaching, he seized the chance to both impress her a little bit more and also show off that he could do more than just take some red-hot action. Reaching up with his arms, showing that even while being levitated by her abilities he had some movement, as he took the risk to grip onto both of her large tits through the dress she still had on. It worked, not just from the tilt back of delight her head performed, but her glowing hands clamping onto the back of his to encourage the groping. Perhaps surprisingly