Press Start to Collect Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

with how intensely she's been using her powers, there wasn't a sting of pain felt by him from her grip to encourage the fondling. Leaving him able to dig into the ample flesh to fondle her through the matching green of her attire to her hair. Her chest still bounced even in his grip as she kept driving up and down onto his cock. Keeping them both moaning out as he got to feel up her juicy rack in a way no man could possibly get close to doing before today.

"UHHHH! YES! FUCK! FUCK!! YES YES YES!!" Her head tilted back as that fur coat finally fell with a defeated slump off her shoulders, leaving it hanging off one of his legs as she slammed down onto his cock. Shuddering in place and moaning out loudly into the ceiling, the sound echoed around to not just be heard outside the door but perhaps all through the building. "CUMMING! FUCKING CUMMING!! YES! FUCK YES YES AAAAAAHHH MMMMMMM!!" She howled in delight as her snatch clamped around that huge cock. Another wave of juices soaking him, so much to leak out that it dripped down to the floor below them to join the drips of sweat for evidence of the sinful fun across the ground. Hissing in pleasure as her hips rocked back and forth, grinding down into his dick as she rode out the intense high and stuck her tits out towards his groping hands. Her head finally leaned back to briefly show rolled-back eyes before her gaze locked onto him with a very approving smile as she let go of his hands to brush her sweat-soaked hair back.

"MMMMM... I guess you needed that? Right, Lady Fubuki?" Richard already knew the answer to that as he looked over the still-clothed beauty.

"Ahhhh... You have no idea..." Fubuki purred as she made a wave with her hand. Using her powers again to this time lift herself up and off his cock. "But it seems my 'biggest fan' hasn't had enough of me yet?" She smirked, seeing how he was still rock hard but now soaked in her juices as she lowered herself down to stand on the floor. Positioned between his spread legs as she glanced at her coat. "And holding my coat for me? So helpful..." She teased, before rather too casually slipping the fur back onto herself even in her sweaty state.

"Well, I mean, I couldn't let you down by finishing before you!" He said, seeing her move in close to his crotch. "Uh, speaking of letting people down... Am I getting to come down now, or...?" He asked.

"Not when I can let you experience something that my 'big' sister could never possibly be able to do..." She gave a wicked smirk as she gripped the neckline of that signature dress with her glowing hands. Giving him something new to stare and grin at when she ripped open the top of her attire, letting her huge tits spill free with a jiggle as her pear necklaces now rested above against bare skin.

All the provoking of the sibling rivalry has gotten an unexpected but very welcome outcome as Fubuki wrapped her massive breasts around that thick length to make him moan out. His suspended-in-the-air position left him perfectly lined up with her chest so she didn't even need to lean or move up onto tiptoes to sandwich his prick in between her mounds. Going the extra mile by not even directly holding her rack to do so. Able to use her powers still, even right after her strong orgasm, to squeeze his length with her breasts. Having no problems either with smearing her pussy juices onto her already sweat-coated skin from the direct contact with the shaft that had just been balls deep up into her snatch.

Having suffered through listening to their leader's loud moans and hard orgasm from the other side of the door, the other B-Class Heroes out in the hall had to hear the firm slap of the big tits of the Rank One heroine now crashing down into the lucky man's crotch before sliding back up as she fucked his fat cock with her juicy breasts. Going hands-free with it, just using those esper powers to move her titties up and down with a firm and smooth motion. Making it seem like she's given this technique plenty of practice if not from experience, despite stating that few men have ever lasted even half as long as he has with her. A minor miracle that he didn't just blow a load within the first thirty seconds with how the feel of her ample flesh smothering his rod made him deeply groan as she stroked him off with those big breasts.

"Mmmmm... My flat-chested fucking sister could never pull this off..." Fubuki kept smirking as she worked her mounds all the way up and down along him. Making his inches vanish between her orbs as she raised them up before the head popped out between them as she brought them all the way into his crotch. Repeating the motion and letting out a groan of her own as she enjoyed the hot feeling of that huge shaft that she was very familiar with now being pumped between her massive rack. "This clearly makes me the better sister, right? Mmmmm... She wouldn't have even half a clue about how to properly take care of such a nice, fat, long cock like this... A perfect size for taking between a set of wonderful breasts like mine, right?" She purred as she lifted her mounds up and then quickly slid them back down over and over again. Her still lustful gaze switched from staring at his cock thrusting out of her rack to up at his moaning expression. Still turned on by this as now she took her turn to pleasure him after more than getting off thanks to him.

A far better outcome than he could have dreamed of as he was left levitated off the floor while the sweat still dripped off of him. Smiling away as his head tilted to stare down as he watched his cock getting fucked not by her wet pussy but by those fantastic pair of breasts she had. Thankful to experience some classic, full-sized anime and manga female proportions as her rack slid up and down his rod to make start to throb in that deep cleavage. Thankful too that the beauty performing this titwank was clearly getting off on the feeling as well. And neither he nor this stunner needed to physically move at all to make the most of her breasts. Using her usually feared and deadly powers for a much more pleasurable purpose to make that rack bounce along his dick without any direct contact.

"MMMM! Watch out, Lady Fubuki! MMMM FUCK! Here it cums!!" He was smart enough to warn her as he pulsed between her mounds, but her response to it was just to stare right down as she kept her tits moving along him. So when he grunted and the first blast shot out of his cock, the spunk splattered across her stunning face to leave her groaning from the sensation. A trio of blasts hit over her cheeks, nose and mouth with a little catching into her dark green hair at the sides of her head. The rest of that fittingly large load fired up but just landed back down onto the tops of those jiggling breasts. The spunk dripped down the sides and back into her cleavage to leave a suitable mess all over her as she milked him dry. A bit of cum was even left hanging off the expensive pearl necklaces she had on for extra branding. A groan of approval left her when she finally waved a hand to release her tits from her own power, leaving her breasts heaving as she stepped back and admired the spunk all across them with a little dripping off her own face back down onto them.

"A big fan in more ways than one..." Fubuki remarked with jizz across her smiling lips. Another motion with her hand as his body began to tilt. Making him kick as he scrambled and got his footing to stand up.

"Nothing but the best for the Blizzard of Hell, right?" Richard smiled as he sucked in some air.

"Oh, but of course!" She said, glancing down at his spent cock. "But speaking of the best... I seem to recall you saying something earlier about..."

She was going to say more when, as if sensing some danger approaching her body jolted to stand up straight as her eyes widened. In the next second, the sound of some screaming was heard in the distance followed by a quite painful-sounding crash of some furniture being smashed (and probably by someone being thrown across a room in rage).

"That... Doesn't sound good." Richard quickly moved across the room, grabbing his clothes off the table and fishing out the control.

"It's my sister! The Terrible Tornado!!" Fubuki backed away from the far door as more sounds of pain and destruction were heard, and appeared to be getting closer as well.

"She... Well, we..." She looked at him, biting her bottom lip. "Us Psychic Sisters... We, well... Sometimes share a lot more than just being able to use telepathy..." She stated. "And I have a feeling she might have felt more than just my remarks about here..."

"Well, I'm not going to risk standing here to wait and find out!" He wisely said. Pulling Fubuki against him with one arm, while his clothes were tucked under the other as he pressed the activation button on the controller. "I'll explain on the other side!"

Before Fubuki could question what he meant, her eyes widened as she let out a gasp. Experiencing powers even greater than her own to teleport her not just out of the room, but away from this universe completely. So that only the remains of sweat and juices on the floor would prove enough evidence for that certain 'big' sister to go on her own personal rampage to eventually level the Blizzard Group headquarters into rubble. Perhaps quite the price to pay for Fubuki having enjoyed some top-notch fun, but in her new home she wouldn't have to worry about the aftermath of the day's events. It would be quite a change to go from leading a bunch of heroes to now being part of a stunning selection of women for a personal harem... And perhaps more other fictional beauties would be joining her in the future... Time would tell when Richard next decided to Press Start To Collect!

* * *

I am not accepting any requests, suggestions or ideas for any future stories/chapters to write, or for any characters etc to use in upcoming fics. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story. Thanks for reading!