Press Start to Collect Ch. 06

Story Info
A lucky guy gets to 'impress' Jessie from Pokemon.
8.8k words
5
2.1k
3
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 12/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the video games, characters, developers, etc. depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. I do not own Pokemon or any of its characters etc. referenced in this story. All characters are 18 years or older in this story.

Starring: Jessie (Pokemon)

Press Start To Collect -- Chapter 6

An erotic videogame/anime fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, anal.

* * *

"Riiiiiiiiiiiichard!!"

A loud female voice called out to make Richard, the lucky man who had not just a private and plentiful paradise of his own to enjoy, but a growing harem of stunning women from different forms of media, look up from the list he had filled out about possible realms to visit next and all the risks that came with them. "Come in!" He said before he moved up from his chair and saw the door open as two very pleasing on the eye sights walked in. One of them is Hitomi from the Dead or Alive series of videogames and the other is Ema Skye from Ace Attorney. "What's the problem, ladies?" He said with a smile as even with these women being like the rest of them are all down to fuck him in return for enjoying this world, he still treated them with the respect they were due.

"It's that mean Yun-Jin Lee girl!" Hitomi said with a pout. "She's stirring up trouble!"

"Trying to play off people against one another!" Ema stated as she proudly put down a few sheets of paper on the table. "Here's the evidence! A plot to try and break up some of the friendships of the women around here!" She stated as Richard picked up the papers.

"Looks like it... But why?" Richard said with a look to the women. "I mean, I know she's the most 'morally questionable' out of all you lovely ladies." He said to make the other two blush a bit from the compliment.

"She's jealous of not having a best friend I think." Hitomi said as she folded her arms over her chest. "I've got Leifang, Ema here has Maya... And even Rosalina has been hanging out a lot more with Fubuki since they can fly and do that fancy stuff."

"It's getting on our nerves!" Ema said with a sigh. "I mean we all want to get along but she doesn't want to 'play nice'."

"So, what you're saying is..." Richard still had a smile on as he put down the evidence. "I need to get someone around here who is a little more like Yun-Jin?" He reasoned, to which the other women gave a nod. "Well, I think that I can solve that problem along with one of my own." He said before he glanced at his list on the table and just turned it over for now.

"How are you going to do that, Richard?" Hitomi questioned as Ema had a curious look as well.

"Simple!" He gave them both a quick smack on the ass as he passed to make Hitomi gasp (but with approval) while Ema let out a giggle. "I've spent quite a long time collecting heroines... It's about time I snagged someone a bit more villainous!" He said as he headed out of the room towards the 'Teleporting' room.

* * *

Minutes later, Richard stepped out of the light that had formed around him from the use of technology he still didn't properly understand to emerge into a new universe. "Damn! Pokemon Yellow never looked so good... And in such high quality!" He remarked with a laugh as he put away the device that resembled a videogame controller into his pants pocket and checked over his shirt. "But I'm here in some random Route... Was kind of hoping I'd be put into Team Rocket's HQ..." He said as he looked around the location of a sunny, grassy open plain with fences at the far side. "Guess I'll... Oh, wait... Is that..." He noticed something off in the distance as he headed over in that direction. He made sure to avoid the patches of tall grass as well as he walked.

"This is the most ingenious plan yet, even if I do say so myself!" Jessie, the stunning woman with long, dark pink hair that curled around from the side and back of her head, bragged with a wicked smile. The infamous female Agent of Team Rocket was dressed in the trademark uniform of a white top with a big red R on the front and a black undershirt over her large chest, with a white, tight and short skirt on. The look was topped off with long black gloves that went to the short sleeves of her top and long black boots that went to the thighs, along with two green spheres that acted as earrings and pink lipstick across her lips. "We'll capture that Pikachu in no time from those twerps!"

"E-Easy for you to say! You're not stacking these fake Pokeballs!" James whined as her partner-in-crime panted and placed another red and white sphere up on a pyramid-like structure of balls. Dressed in a classic Team Rocket uniform of his own but looked like from the messy state of his hair and the sweat over his face he'd been stuck with heavy lifting work. "And for some reason, they're real heavy compared to usual empty ones..." He grumbled.

"Hey! Look out you chumps!" Meowth, the cat Pokemon with the ability to speak, said as he looked around. "Here comes... Oh, no. It's just some random guy. Never mind..." He rolled his eyes and went back to prodding at the pile of spheres to test if they were in place.

"Hey! You! Stand back!" Jessie turned around and locked onto Richard. "This is very important business! We're, uh, Pokeball testers!" She lied with a smug smile. "You'll be in trouble if you mess with us! In fact, you'd better hand over any Pokemon you have just in case! You know, in case they get captured by accident by these balls!"

"Easy there, Jessie! I mean no harm!" Richard smiled as he held his hands up. "Besides, I don't have any Pokemon!"

"Oh? Well, you're of no interest to me then..." Jessie raised an eyebrow as she glanced him over. "W-Wait! How did you know my name!" Her eyes went wide as she took a step towards him. "There's something about you! What are you hiding??" She demanded before she and Richard paused when they heard a clicking sound.

"Whoops! Scratched one of them!" Meowth said as a brief trio of red claw marks in an anime-like fashion appeared on one of the balls before it vanished just as James brought another over. Now his and the other human's eyes went wide when that red 'Pokeball' suddenly opened its eyes with a narrowed, annoyed look. "YOU IDIOT!! THESE AIN'Y POKEBALLS!!" Meowth yelled as the other spheres in the pill suddenly began to glow and flash white. "They're Voltorbs!!"

Seeing the danger here, Richard quickly leapt and tackled Jessie to the ground. She gasped as he, rather bravely for being just a regular guy, put himself in harm's way by being on top of her as they tumbled down towards a tree. Just in time to look over at the huge flash of light followed by a major explosion. "LOOKS LIKE TEAM ROCKET'S BLASTING OFF AGAIN!!" James and Meowth yelled as they got sent hurtled high into the sky and into the distance to make a twinkle of a star flash as they were blasted away.

"Y-You saved me??" Jessie gasped with a look up at Richard before she cleared her throat and dusted herself off as he got to his feet as well. "I m-mean, get your hands off of me, you twerp! I could have broken a nail!" She rudely claimed.

"No problem, Jessie!" Richard just smiled as at least the issue of getting his target alone had been solved. "Anything for a top-notch criminal as beautiful as you."

"B-Beautiful??" She blushed a bit like she wasn't used to compliments. "Well, I mean, of course I am! I'm the best in all of Team Rocket and not just in the looks department!" Jessie bragged as she stroked her hair and made sure it was in perfect condition. "So no wonder you'd want to get your dirty hands all over me! Pretending to save me when you just wanted an excuse to touch me! You perverted little twerp!" She said to keep up the act as she gave him a look over. "And you made me get separated from my Team! You'd better take responsibility for this, whoever you are!"

"Oh, my bad! My name is Richard." He said with a smile. "And as for 'responsibility'? Well, Jessie... I think I know how I can make this all up to you for saving your life, even if I inconvenienced you." He joked.

"I don't care what your name is! You're still just a twerp to me." Jessie said, as she moved back and leaned against the tree in this open Route in Kanto. "And you'd better make it up to me! I'm a very important person in Team Rocket so they need me back as soon as possible!" She claimed as she locked onto him as he approached. "And you still haven't explained how you know who I am either!"

"Well if you'll give a moment? I can give you an apology you'll really enjoy." Richard claimed with a smile as he moved up but then got down to kneel in front of her.

"Oh? Well, usually I don't take gifts from fans..." She arrogantly claimed as she looked down at him. "But fine! Since I'm not going to be going anywhere any time soon thanks to that 'blast off', I will let you apologise. Not sure why you need to be on your knees... H-Hey!!"

She gasped when he boldly lifted one of her legs to put the long boot over his shoulder as his hands pushed up her tight skirt. A furious blush appeared on her face as her panties were exposed but he just smiled and moved in closer to her. "Y-You little pervert! How d-dare you!!" She snapped but didn't make any movement to get out of his grip. "I didn't mean like this! I don't even know who you are!" She added but didn't know herself that this man wasn't even a resident of the Pokemon universe like she was. "Not like y-you would be even able to know what to do with a woman like me anyway! I know that from experience!" She said but just got a grin from him as he squeezed her thigh. "What's that look for?? Do you think I'm afraid to let some twerp like you get the best view of his life? Fine! Go ahead! Make this apology of yours! We'll see if you can... MMMMM!!"

Her insults and boasts were cut off by a loud moan when Richard yanked her panties to the side and planted his mouth right onto her smoothly shaved pussy. A shameless, loud slurp from him as he kept the grip on her leg over her shoulder so his face was against her nicely thick thighs as they began to squirm from his touch. "Ahhhhh! W-Well! Not quite the... MMMM! Apology I was expecting when you first said it! MMMM..." Jessie's eyes were locked down on him the sudden change in her mood from bitchy to pleasured showed he had the permission to proceed. So soon enough another moan escaped her thanks to his tongue. Slow brushes up and down her slit while he let out a groan of approval of his own from the pleasant surprise, considering this was an iconic anime and videogame villain, sweet taste from her pussy quickly getting moist as he lapped at her.

"MMMM! And doing such a thing out in the open?? MMMM! Such a dirty man!!" She teased with a wicked smile like a switch had been flipped to suddenly enjoy this a lot more than she should. Shown by one of her gloved hands now down on the back of his head to help keep his face stuffed between her thighs. That ensured his tongue could stay pressed against her entrance as he licked and worked around the outside with brushes over the front for a display of experience of eating out fictional beauties. "AHHHH... Yes, that's it! MMMM... Show me what an evil man you can be... Apologise and... MMMM! Eat that fucking pussy! MMMMM!" She hissed with her eyes lustfully narrowed to give the lucky guy between her legs more reasons to smile as he munched on her twat with how quickly she's gotten into this fun. Her hand up and under her white uniform top as she groped her big tit through the black undershirt to boost the pleasure.

With his mouth planted into her twat, he couldn't respond to her but just kept up the task at hand. His tongue lashed out at her slot as he got to sip down the juices that formed in between gropes of her legs to keep one over his shoulder. The next sign that his plan to claim this stunner from Team Rocket was well underway came as he felt her hips buck towards his handsome face. That wet pussy rubbed into his mouth so more fluids were rubbed across his lips while he was able to push his tongue into her pussy and probe in deeper. He got the feeling that this was the best dose of being eaten out that the stunning, wicked woman had ever gotten in her life if she was even used to this at all. Her moans kept a grin on his face as he felt her hand grip his hair and push his mouth firmly against her crotch to just aid in his mission to seduce her.

"MMMMM! FUCK!! Where did... MMMM! A little twerp like you learn... AHHHH FUCK! To fucking eat pussy like this?? MMMM!!" Jessie moaned with a slight arch off the tree she was backed up against to stick out her chest while her hand squeezed away at her mounds. A drop of sweat had formed even at this early stage on her beautiful face from how good the oral was to make her wet and eager for a guy she'd only just met today, let alone wasn't a part of the criminal gang she's a part of. "MMMM! FUCK! Yes... Eat that pussy! MMMMM! Finally! Someone who... AHHHH! Knows how to... MMMM! Treat a woman like me right! OOOOOOOOH FUCK!!" Another his from the dark pink-haired woman before she licked her lips while she enjoyed her lower ones being licked and worshipped. Fully aware that out here in the open of this grassy plain they could be caught in the act for something to just add to her list of crimes, but in a very different class compared to Pokemon theft and the like she's normally involved in.

Those constant, loud moans showed she found this quickly more agreeable than being 'blasted off' like her Team Rocket allies had been. Perhaps even a bit too much into this as her gloved hand stroked through the hair of the young man face deep between her long, smooth legs. The slight grinds against his mouth kept his tongue stuffed into her folds as he lapped away and sipped down her juices. The sight was that extra bit more sinful with the fact that she was still fully clothed. Just with her panties to the side to allow access to her snatch as he switched between hungry licks and loud sucks onto her pussy. While he showed that even as he's greedy to collect beautiful women from video games and other media, he was very eager to give back pleasure and keep the members of his ever-growing harem happy and satisfied. Perhaps just as well with a villain with a temper like this one.

"Ahhhhhh..." Jessie groaned when he finally shifted back a bit to stare up at his target and got to enjoy that lusty look in her eyes. "You're quite fucking good at this, aren't you? You dirty little twerp..." She licked her lips as she unhooked her leg from his shoulder.

"That's one Hell of a compliment coming from you, Jessie!" Richard smiled and moved to his feet as he reached for his belt.

"W-Well, I am one of the finest talents that Team Rocket has!" Jessie tried to play my remark down, even as her cheeks turned a shade close to the R over her chest. "It's only natural that you'd be so s-smitten by being praised by such a fine woman like myself!" She claimed as she used her hands to stroke her long hair and keep the strands in place.

"But I've still got to prove myself that I'm worthy of a wonderful woman like yourself, right?" He kept the sweet talk up as he noticed her eyes were eagerly locked onto his crotch as he lowered them. "Or is this still just me trying to make things up for that tackle earlier?"

"Eeeeeeeeeeeh??" A classic, anime sound of shock escaped Jessie. Her eyes were wide in surprise when she got a clear look at his thick, long and (thanks to getting off on the oral sex from before) rock-hard cock he possessed. "T-That's huge!! I've never seen..." She was about to admit what her look confirmed without the need to even say it. She tried to keep her composure as she coughed and then looked up at him. "I mean, I suppose you could so much as say that was a bit big. Just a l-little..." She lied, and the fact her eyes glanced back at his length showed her attempt to play things down about his weapon, much like most of her schemes to steal Pokemon, didn't quite work out right here. "But I suppose even someone with high standards like myself could..." She tried to come up with another excuse, but only to stop when he moved back in to keep her against the tree and once more raise a leg of hers. This time his cock was pressed against her entrance to make her stare and gasp. "W-Wait! You're not going to h-have me suck you off?? Isn't that what most men want from... MMMMM FUCK!!!"

The latest round of bluffs was cut off with his thick length being pushed up into that wet but super tight pussy of one of the most iconic villains in the Pokemon series' history. Her long-haired head tilted back in delight with a moan that matched the pleasure she got as his dick began to be pumped in and out of her snug hole. The grip around his cock proved to Richard that either (or most likely both) she did have the high standards to not let just any lucky guy get a piece of her smoking hot body, or that she wasn't used to cocks of this vast size before in her life. She quickly adapted to the fantastic feeling her slot received as one of her gloved hands when to grab his arm as he held her leg up for access to her twat. The other back to reach and grip the tree she was being fucked against as her body even just a few minutes into the fun started to jolt in response to his firm and smooth thrusts.

"MMMMM FUCK!! OOOOOOOOOOH!! That's! MMMMM... So big!! AHHHHH..." For a long while Jessie's eyes were just locked like she was in a trance to watch her pussy get fucked with a thick shaft. A loud moan left her each time that cock pushed in to make her walls spread or when he pulled a few inches down just to fill her back up. Barely halfway into her love tunnel yet she was being stretched and stuffed better and deeper than anything she'd experienced before in her crooked life. "AHHHHH! MMMM! And y-you didn't just cum right away?? AHHHH! You're maybe... MMMM!! Even better suited for being... MMMM! A part of Team Rocket than I thought!! OOOOOOH FUCK!!" She admitted and didn't seem to care she'd let slip that she wasn't used to action like this last more than a minute or two. His moans showed he could believe that statement with how amazing her wet, snug pussy felt wrapped around his meaty prick. The bonus once again here is that this action was being done while she still had her entire Team Rocket uniform on. Just the tight white skirt hiked up now from her jolts and those panties to the side to get soaked as her juices coated that cock from his steady pumps into her box.

"MMMMM... Are you sure you want me on your Team? MMMM... And not the other way around?" The lucky man smiled as he briskly sent his dick up into her slot with a firm pace. Gradually increasing the speed and force as they both got adjusted to the sensations. Their eyes locked with desire to show she loved the way he finally gave her and her super snug pussy the treatment she deserves. "MMMM... Maybe you just want to have me around... AHHHH... To boss me about and hog this big cock of mine all to yourself!" He teased. One hand was busy to keep her leg raised so he could fuck her up against the tree in the open of this Route in Kanto. The other was free to move up under the white top of her uniform and try to slide the black underneath up. Again all too eagerly, Jessie provided help to that with her hand to push the undergarment up and over her rack and expose her fantastic, large and rounded tits that jiggled from his pumps. He barely got the chance to apply his plan when her gloved hand grabbed his wrist to guide him to her chest for a deep squeeze to get another deep moan out of her.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers