Press Start to Collect Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AHHHHH FUCK... A-Am I wrong? Aren't you the kind... AHHHH FUCK!! Of fat cocked... MMM! Little twerp... MMMM! Who likes taking orders from a... MMMM! W-Woman like me??" She hissed with another intense stare as her hand kept his on her rack to grope the flesh as it bounced from her shifts against the tree and on his cock as it pistoned into her slot. Her other hand was on his arm but more with a stroke over him as he held her than just the initial grip to keep her balanced on one leg. "MMMM! Keep this up... AHHHH! And I might just... MMMM! FUCK! Show you... OOOOOOH!! FUCK... That I only take orders... MMMM! Once in a while myself from... MMMM! From the right fucking man..." Her tone made it a very tempting offer as her eyes switched from down between her legs to watch that fat dick plough deeply into her snatch then up to the smile on the desirable face of the man she's only met today but had allowed to ram her nice and full with the biggest cock she's ever taken in her criminal life.

Richard could see through her act to try and play down how much she loved her love tunnel as she was stretched out by his thickness, and not just thanks to his experience with fictional women up until today. Being right up close to her to pound into her snatch let him see the brief parts of exposed skin that her uniform and raised skirt provided to see the sweat that formed on her stunning body. Along with the rock-hard nipples on her juicy tits that caused a low groan of delight to leave her when his fingers brushed against or captured them as he fondled her rack. All those moans and the great feeling of her pussy still clamped around his dick easily encouraged him to keep up the drill-like pace as his inches got deeper into that needy tunnel of the wicked but stunning woman.

"MMMMM! FUCK!! Y-You spend your days... AHHHH!! Catching women with this big fucking cock... MMMM! Instead of Pokemon?? You dirty fucking twerp! MMMM!!" Some strands of her signature long and curled, dark pink hair began to fall out of place from both the jolts her body performed on his dick as he pumped deep and hard, and the brushes against the tree she was up against. The lick of her lips she did as she gazed over his body showed her thoughts were far removed from any worries about her clothing or usually pristine looks. "MMMM! FUCK! And still... MMMM! S-Still so hard?? AHHHHH! What are you, some kind of... UHHHH! FUCK! Fucking porn star?? Instead of a fucking Trainer?? MMMMM!!" The state of arousal sky high here as she used one hand to squeeze her breast while his palm worked over the other mound. Both their grips couldn't prevent the lewd jiggle of her tits as she bounced upward as he drove in. A smack of his crotch hitting her skin rang out so that if anyone, Team Rocket or otherwise, passed by this grassy plain they'd easily know some filthy action was happening long before they saw it.

"MMMM... I would have thought a high-class woman like you wouldn't need... MMMM... To watch something dirty like porn!" Richard teased before he made the both of them groan when he pulled out of her snatch.

"S-Shut up! Twerp!!" Jessie protested while a blush formed on her cheeks. "A woman like me has needs! And I can't get satisfaction from a man, then... W-Well, you know..." She glanced to the side as she stroked her hair a bit to try and fix it.

"Well, if you need to have a good time..." He smiled and got her to look back with a stare of lust as he moved down to lay on his back on the grass of this open Route. "Feel free to show me a different kind of 'blasting off' than what you're used to!" He said with a brief lean up to pull his shirt up and off to dump it onto his pants just at the side of them.

"You dumb little, big-cocked twerp!!" A hint of her rage showed as she clenched her teeth from the joke with a stomp of her foot. "You think I can't??" She took the bait, and moved down to mount his lap and still didn't pause to take off one item of her uniform. "I'll show you why I'm the best damn bitch in all of Team Rocket!" She was fired up as she reached under herself to keep her panties to the side and ease her wet pussy right down onto that thick, long shaft.

"MMMM FUCK!!!" With a loud moan, her head tilted back as her lust made her pussy slide down to the base to fill herself up, unlike any lover she's had before. Her gloved hands pressed onto his toned chest while he gripped her exposed midsection that had a sexy shine of sweat so she could keep balanced on his prick. "Fucking blast off, huh?? MMMMM FUCK!! I'll fucking show you blasting off, you dumb stud of a twerp!!" She hissed to show how fired up she was as she began to bounce on his dick. Her huge tits jiggled as the white top of her uniform flapped up to flash those mounds with the black shirt still kept hiked over them. Just a bonus sight to enjoy along with the look of intense pleasure across her face and the way her trademark, long and dark pink hair now swung around in time with her motion as she went quickly up and down along his still rock-hard dick.

"MMMMM!! Like that, huh??? MMMMM!! Fucking stupid... MMMM!! Fat cocked... MMMM!! Dirty little twerp!! AHHHH FUCK!!" The long-time antagonist for the classic Pokemon animes and a good few video games too showed that a body like hers was just as suited for a far more adult-rated piece of media with an ability to ride dick like this. Her rounded backside slapped down against him as she dropped sharply down, just to lift back to about the mid-point on his prick and then race back down. Moans from the both of them as she showed she could both handle a hard fuck and deliver one as she stuffed herself full with this now quite familiar dick from a guy she's only met today. "MMMMM FUCK! FUCK!! YES!! MMMMM!! I'm going to... MMMM!! Fucking blast off... AHHHH!! On this big fucking dick!! MMMM!! FUCK!! AHHHHH!!" She vowed in a lusty way to play off the catchphrase that usually signalled defeat, and here she certainly looked like she'd submitted to how good it felt to have a big fat dick rammed up into her twat. Sweat rolled off her gorgeous face and down those large tits as they jiggled away from her very eager motion on him. More stands of that long, curled hair became messy and out of place so that even if the action stopped in the next few minutes (and there was no risk of that from the stud buried deep into her) anyone would be able to tell she'd been up to something other than a Pokemon battle from her hair, the sweat and the scent of sex all over her.

To his great credit, and yet again the sure sign of his experience in fucking the finest women from different fictional worlds, all he had to do here was stay on his back and take it. A wide grin on his face as his cock got soaked with her juices thanks to the intense ride she delivered. A loud slap rang out with each collision of her fantastic body into his nicely hunky frame. Her rod stuffed up into her snatch to enjoy the still firm grip of her soaked inner walls all around his member. The perfect level of being stretched out way past the vice-like tightness she had at the start of this all but remained snug to pleasure him like she's been resized to fit the exact shape of his big cock. Certainly not any lazy task here as the moisture formed over his body from being used for this wicked woman's pleasure to see the exact needs of a beauty all too eager to fuck just as much as she ready to steal Pokemon (or at least should be before she got a piece of this hunk's fat dick).

"MMMMM! FUCK! FUCK!! So big!! MMMMM!! SHIT!! And still so hard!! AHHHH!! YES! FUCK! FUCK!!" She groaned in delight as she kept the quick bounces going. Her pussy slapped down hard into his body to make the crack ring out as her ass crashed down into him. Showing off a technique more expected of a skin-flick starlet than a career criminal. Her gloved hands slid over his chest while she worked her twat straight up and down for a quick motion so she only had to briefly lift and miss out on a few inches being in her before she rammed down to fill her soaked tunnel again and again. "FUCK! YES! FUCK!! MMMMM FUCK!! FUCK!! Bet... UHHHH!!! You wished you were... MMMMM!! A part of Team Rocket now! MMMMM!! Getting this... UHHH! Tight fucking pussy... MMMM!! Every fucking day!! AHHHH FUCK!!" She grinned without any shame as she stared down at her newfound lover. This being the best sex she's ever had and it wasn't even a close contest. Her hair was a wild mess and her uniform stuck to her body from all the sweat. Yet still with the desire for a whole lot more. As shown by her narrowed eyes being locked down on this stranger and his meaty shaft.

"I think... MMMM! I'm the one who can get you to jump ship... MMMM! And come join my 'Team' instead!" Richard countered with a grin. His hands were still on her waist but now he surprised her, and pleasantly so, as he started to meet her bounces with stiff pumps upward into her slot as she dropped down. The plan worked instantly as her head tilted back to moan into the open air as her hands ran along her body. Her tits groped deeply while she shuddered a bit on his dick as they both worked in perfect sync. His cock pumped into her love tunnel whenever she drove down to the base before he pulled a couple of inches out as she raised along him just for the two to meet quickly afterwards. Balls deep but with a greater intensity than just her ride minutes before and from the louder moans both let out it was just the natural next step for this outdoor action.

"MMMM FUCK! AHHHH FUCK! YES! FUCK! DON'T STOP! MMMM FUCK! FUCK!!" Jessie howled in delight as she went to town on her juicy tits with deep gropes as they shook in her lusty grip. That outstanding body moved to perfection on his length to again make it seem like her destiny was in taking cock than any attempts to steal Pokemon. "MMMMM!! T-Think you can make me... MMMM! Leave me fucking beloved... UHHHH!! T-Team Rocket for you... AHHHH! And your damn big, long, fat fucking cock??? MMMM!! I fucking dare you to try!! MMMMM FUCK!!" That sounded more like a challenge for him than her trying to boast and bluff. Especially with that wicked lick of her lips, she did while her hands moved back to stroke across his slick with sweat chest. Another round of hard bounces onto his dick but neither of them felt any sting of pain from the sharp way her body crashed down into him to slam her pussy into his crotch.

"MMMMM... It might not be 'Trainer's Eyes'... AHHHH! But I'll take that challenge!" Richard said with a grin as he eased off his pace so she was left to ride his dick for another couple of bounces.

"Damn right, you will!!" Jessie grinned back as if she showed she wanted exactly that and didn't care at this point if it meant she betrayed her Team with sex this good. Her motion came to a stop as she, with a deep groan, lifted from his shaft to get to her feet. "Now fucking get on with it!!" She demanded as she went back to that familiar tree but this time, in another sign of submission to how good this action was, willingly bent over and put her hands on the tree to be at a perfect angle with her legs spread and hips backed up to show off that soaked pussy. "Come on! Get that fucking big dick back in me, you pussy wrecking twerp!!"

"Well, if you insist..." Richard grinned as he got up and moved behind her. "But since I've already 'wrecked' one of your holes? How about I try the other?" He suggested to make her stare back with wide eyes as he finally yanked down her soaked panties to her thick thighs. Just so he could tap his crown against her asshole to make clear his intent.

"Y-You don't have the balls to do that! No man has!!" Jessie said but importantly didn't object even with the admission this would be the first time for her "Do it! Fuck my ass! Try to fucking break me! Make me leave Team Rocket! Make me... AHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUCKK!!"

Those sinful rants were cut off when he did just that. His thick length, only 'lubed up' by the coat of her pussy juices over his rod, got slowly pushed into her mega-tight asshole. Usually in the real world, this would be a painful experience on both sides to engage in dry anal, but thankfully in this fictional world the usual 'logic' didn't apply at all so he could moan and thrust with a wide smile. The resistance proved that this time her words hadn't been a bluff with the intense grip of her back passage around his fat length. So as he slowly pumped into her more than nicely rounded backside, one of her gloved hands went right from the tree she'd clutched to stay bent over to underneath and onto her moist pussy. Either a natural, sinful instinct to know what to do or she'd had the hope to finally get a cock worthy of being the first to drive into her booty for so long she'd been prepared for this. Her fingers instantly soaked with juices as she rubbed away at herself and felt his thickness invade her ass to get gradually deeper into her usually off-limits hole.

"AHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUCKK!! YEEEEEEESSSSSS!! FUCK MY ASS!! AHHHH YES!! YOU FUCKING STUD TWERP!! MMMM!! FUCK ME! FUCK THAT ASS!! AHHHH!!" She yelled in delight from her back passage being split open by that fat dick as he slid in and out of her with a smooth pace and slowly built in speed and force as they both got used to the feeling. Her head still turned to stare back and watch that huge cock claim her asshole like he's done so expertly to her pussy. "FUCK IT! FUCK THAT ASS!! MMMMM YES! FUCK ME HARD! DEEP! MMMM FUCK! BREAK ME! FUCK THAT ASS! AHHHHH FUCK!!" She begged and didn't care that her long, dark pink hair got into a further mess with the brushes against the tree she was being fucked against. The usually sacred Team Rocket uniform over her body was in a ruined state from her long boots now with her juices dripped along the inner thighs and down the legs. Her skirt hiked up over her cheeks so the full jiggle of them could be seen as he fucked her from the back. The firm motion was more than enough to make her body shift back and forth as she pushed off the tree with one arm to slide her booty into his pumps and make her big tits sway as they hung and got exposed from her white top being unable to keep them contained any more.

Despite being more used to being balls deep in mouths and snatches, at least during the first encounters in the home universes of the women he met, Richard showed he wasn't against tapping some fine ass when he got the chance. A skilled movement to ease his dick in and out of this mega-tight hole to ensure she didn't get ruined and he felt nothing but pleasure from the thrusts in and out of her rump. His hands on her waist to help push and pull her against his dick to fit in deep. A brief tilt of his head and a slight lean to watch her hand furiously rub away at her soaked, to put it mildly, snatch as she took care of her arousal to leave him free to tap her ass. Perhaps this the proof of how much of a villain she was to happily let a man she's never met before fuck her stunning, nicely thick ass in a way no 'noble' Trainer, Gym Leader or anyone else likely would even after having their snatch stretched out by this same fat dick for an experience alone to remember.

"AHHHHH FUUUUUUCK! IT'S T-TOO MUCH! TOO GOOD!! AHHHH FUCK! I'M G-GONNA FUCKING BREAK!! AHHHH FUCK! FUCK!!" The legendary Team Rocket Agent couldn't exaggerate the feelings that flowed through her even if she wanted to. Her dark pink-haired head tiled down to let her howls towards the ground as the sweat dripped from her pretty face. A defeated state and nothing like the familiar kind from any Pokemon battles or failed criminal schemes she and her now very distant in her mind allies were all too used to. "FUCK! FUCK! YES! CLOSE! MMMM! DON'T STOP! AHHHH! RUIN ME! WRECK ME! FUCK!! B-BREAK ME! MAKE ME... AHHHH!! FUCKING QUIT T-TEAM ROCKET FOR YOUR... UHHHH! BIG! FAT! COCK!! YOU FUCKING TWERP!! MMMMM!!" The dirty talk was as much an admission of his superior ability to rail her holes silly as it was a shameless begging for even more. Not enough to have her plump cheeks clap off his hunky frame as she took it from the back and rubbed her snatch wildly as if her life depended on it. Long past a point of return that she couldn't possibly return to a life of crime and miss out on this amazing feeling even if she was offered an entire team of six Level 100 Legendary Pokemon.

With the chance to properly 'capture' her in a far different way than what she was used to, ill-gotten and otherwise, he seized a moment of a different kind as he reached forward. A hand used to grab the long curl of her trademark dark pink hair and use it like a form of leash. A firm tug to make her head tilt back and a long, shameless moan accompanied the grip as she shuddered in delight on his cock. His thrusts stuffed that thick length balls deep into her once virgin asshole as he claimed her in more ways than one. Lusty grunts left her with each pull on that long hair instead of the pain any other woman would feel and not just ones with more 'morals' than this wicked beauty has. Another sign of that was how her soaked glove still went to town on her pussy as her ass got willingly ravaged by his huge dick. That pace ensured her grunted and let out deep moans as sweat rolled off his body like his limit wasn't too far off from this intense, to say the least, action.

"AHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUCKK!! YESSSSSSSSSS!!" The expression across Jessie's beautiful face was truly shameless and broken as her eyes were rolled upward and her tongue dangled out of her open mouth as the moans poured out. Another jolt on that cock as he pounded deep between her cheeks while they jiggled before she came hard in a way no other lover has ever come close to. Her gloves soaked down to the elbows as her juices flooded out as she rubbed briskly over her slit to get off on being fucked up the ass. The fluids went down to the grassy ground below as she furiously stroked away at her twat while he pumped into her asshole and groaned from her back passage being clamped around his prick as she rode out her orgasm. "AHHHH! AHHHHH... AHHHHH... F-FUCKING TWERP! MMMMM..." She panted in delight as her new 'Boss' made the very wise decision to carry on and fuck her through her strong peak. So she got every moment of a high she'd crave as much as her new addiction for him and his huge dick. That was proven by the long groan of lust she let out when he pulled out of her well-fucked booty that left her asshole in the kind of wide state that many lesser women in the Pokemon universe might never get back to full tightness from just from that round of sex.

"FUCK... Y-You... You fucking twerp..." Jessie licked her lips as she finally looked back with focused eyes and locked onto him as he kept a hold of her long hair.

"That's no way to speak to your new 'Boss' now is it?" Richard teased with a smile as he used the hold of her hair to pull her away from the tree she'd been very familiar with over the course of this action.

"Mmmmm... You're still a fucking twerp... Just my favourite one now..." She grinned without any hint of shame as she didn't object to being pulled by those dark pink locks. Moved from bent over to now being down into a fittingly criminal-like squat to bring her face in line with his cock.

"Sounds good to me!" He said as he watched her eyes roam over his cock. "But you've got one more job to do here, Jessie, before you're officially part of my 'Team'." And he didn't need to spell out what that meant either.

"I think that even a woman like myself can allow herself to do such a thing... Boss..." Jessie said as she opened her mouth wide and didn't even let him pull her forward as she eagerly and willingly plunged her mouth right down onto his meaty dick. Her eyes went wide not just from her over-eagerness that sent his bell-end into the back of her mouth. She hadn't considered that this dick had just come between her butt cheeks so she got the full taste of her back passage for the first time in her life. The gags that left her as she began to move her head just from the lust of it rather than any disgust. As only expected from a beautiful but evil woman like this as she slurped with her hands on his thighs to complete the 'capture' of her her sinful holes to let this man be deep in her mouth after he's been balls deep in her snatch and ass.