Press Start to Collect Ch. 08

Story Info
Azucena & Emilie from Tekken settle a rivalry with a hunk.
7.3k words
3
407
00

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 12/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the video games, characters, developers, etc. depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. I do not own Tekken or any of its characters etc. referenced in this story. All characters are 18 years or older in this story.

Starring: Azucena Milagros Ortiz Castillo, Emilie de Rochefort (both Tekken)

Press Start To Collect -- Chapter 8

An erotic videogame fan-fiction story.

By DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, MFF, oral.

* * *

"Morning, ladies!" Richard called down as he walked down the white steps of the stately grounds that acted as his interdimensional home for himself and the ever-growing harem of fictional women he's been able to pluck out and collect from various forms of media. In particular, in this area of the world, the 'sparring' ground has become more often than not the regular haunt for the duo from the Dead or Alive videogames of Hitomi and Leifang. "Not going easy on one another, I hope!" He joked as he came to a stop by the edge of the marked 'battlefield'.

"No way!" Hitomi said with a laugh. A little bit of sweat was wiped from her forehead. "We always give it our all! Even if there are no fights around here! It never hurts to keep our skills up just in case."

"Well, about that..." Leifang said with a less enthusiastic tone. "Actually, Richard? Since you're here? Could you maybe do us both a big favour?" She asked with a hopeful look.

"Sure! What do you need?" He was quick to say and knew he had to keep his women satisfied not just with rounds of red hot action to keep his harem sweet.

"Well, me and Hitomi are the only ones who really fight around here. Without powers or monsters in balls." Leifang stated. "So we were wondering... Could you maybe see if your magic machine can take you to a world where you can bring us back a new opponent to spar against? We can't get better if it's just going to be us two at it all the time, you know?"

"Well, when you put it like that? It makes perfect sense!" Richard agreed with a nod. "That sounds like a great idea. I'll get right on it!" He said with a smile.

"Really? Thanks, Richard!" Hitomi's smile matched that of her friend. "We totally owe you for this one."

"Well, you can thank me when I get back with a strong new rival for you both! I'll be back as soon as I can." He said with a wave before he went to turn and leave.

"Oh, believe us... We'll be thanking you..." Leifang stated with a saucy smile. "Long, hard and all day we will..." She bluntly stated to make Hitomi giggle in a way that showed she felt the same way.

"As if I needed more motivation than that!" Richard said and walked off with some extra pace at that information.

* * *

Minutes later (give or take the passage of time between worlds and dimensions) and as the light faded from the teleportation, Richard found himself out in a low field of grass and dirt. Puzzled simply by the sight of various Alpaca animals with fluffy white coats. Low stone walls around the field and beyond that, what seemed to be a plantation of bushes and rustic buildings of a Peruvian style.

"Didn't expect to be dropped off here when I picked Tekken 8!" He mused before he looked around. Hearing the sound of yelling close by. "Only question is who else would be all the way out here... This isn't the temple or city I'd thought I'd wind up in." He said before he hopped over the wall to approach the two women nearby who he instantly recognised as the perfect new fighters to take back with him.

"No one has time for your ghastly commoner coffee!" Emilie de Rochefort said with an annoyed tone. The gorgeous young blonde Heiress from Monaco was clad in an expensive and stylish pink dress with white sleeves and a skirt with long pink and white boots. Her golden hair was long down to her hips and the look was topped off with white fingerless gloves and a red, regal ruffle just across her large chest. "My tea is vastly superior!"

"You're out of your mind you spoiled little brat!" The newcomer to the Tekken world in Azucena Milagros Ortiz Castillo snapped back. The native of Peru had on tight red pants and a short top that hugged her curves with a colourful jacket, black fingerless gloves and a multi-coloured accessory of feathers clipped into her short, dark hair. "There's no way some overpriced tea is even close to how good my coffee is!"

"How dare you say..." Lili was about to vent some more when both women saw the man approach them. "Ah, how fortunate! You there, come here!" She demanded with a motion with her hand. "You can help solve this issue and put this loudmouth in her place.

"Says who? Some rich Daddy's girl?" Azucena scoffed. "But this guy looks like he's not from around these parts so he'll be a fair judge I suppose." She mused.

"Hope I'm not interrupting anything, ladies!" Richard smiled. Seeing on one side of this was his absolute 'main' character of choice from the fighting game series and on the other a newfound fave to grab his attention (and his desire) since her recent debut.

"Only this harlot claiming to be better than me! Let alone that she thinks her coffee is better than my tea." Emilie stated.

"It's damn true! And I bet I could whip up some and prove it to this guy!" Azucena boldly said.

"A good old battle between rivals, huh?" Richard said with a chuckle. Just happy that he wasn't being asked to spar or referee an actual fight since he'd get his ass kicked easily. "Well, I'm sure I can help solve all of this... But to be honest? I think there's a better way to prove which one of you is, well, the best and it doesn't have to involve any kind of taste test either!" He said with a smirk.

"Oh?" Emilie raised an eyebrow. "Well, that might work out. I left my teapot back at the mansion I've rented out for the stay here." She admitted.

"Then why were you yelling about your damn tea if you didn't have any with you??" Azucena snapped with a glare.

"I don't need it on me to prove it's superior!" Rochefort claimed with an arrogant roll of her eyes.

"Now now, ladies! We don't need to settle things with our fists!" Richard said to catch their attention again. "And I think of a really fun but still physical way to sort this all out." He said before he shamelessly began to loosen his belt. The eyes of both women soon went wide when he shoved his pants down and let them both get a good look at the thick, long cock that he was packing.

"W-What is this??" Emilie gasped with a blush. "What kind of man just exposes himself in front of a lady??" She said with a shocked tone. But tellingly, her eyes were locked down onto that big slab of dick.

"Sounds like my kind of fucking man!" Azucena more bluntly said with a grin. "Fucking bold and hung like Hell! Made for me and not some stuck-up jailbait who probably is still a virgin!"

"V-VIRGIN??" Lili yelled and glared at her rival. "How dare you! I could easily show you a masterclass in sexual intercourse and still have the energy for round two!" She boldly claimed.

"Bullshit! Come on and prove it!" Azucena said and stepped forward to right away drop to her knees in front of him. "A good old fight with a fat cock. Best fuck wins!"

"Oh, I think we're all going to be winners after this!" Richard stated the obvious but especially for him. A smile on his face, while he watched the beauty with the darker tone of skin between the two, capture his dick in her gloved hand to stroke him off and get him hard. "But I'll try and, ah, be a fair and balanced judge in all of this." He claimed with a low groan when his cock got nice and stiff in Azucena's grasp.

"Very well. I shall partake in such outrageous activities as this..." Emilie said with a snooty tone. Contrasted by her stare at his big dick. "But only to defend the honour of my beloved tea, you understand? A lady like myself doesn't just... Do 'you know what' with any man she comes across. Even one as very well hung as yourself."

"Well, I'm fucking down to fuck with a big damn dick like this!" Azucena grinned. "So sit back and watch a pro go to work and you might learn a thing or two." She said between strokes along his dick. "If you're even willing to get that ugly dress of yours dirty!" She added since her leggings were now dirty from the grassy ground she knelt on.

"Excuse me? Ugly?? This is high fashion your tasteless whore!!" Lili snapped with an offended tone. But had to glare when Azucena seized the moment to guide Richard's fat cock between her lips. The moan that left him only added to the furious expression on the blonde who stood and watched as the Peruvian beauty began to bob her head eagerly along his shaft. Her dark hair and the stylish feathered accessory she wore swayed in time with the quick bobs while she smirked around that fat dick. Showing her skill isn't limited to fights or coffee making with the smooth way she feasted on that long shaft. Lustful groans let out around that dick as she pumped up and down and kept her eyes, filled with a sinful look in their own right, up at the man she's only just met. Not above using some lewd methods like this to win an argument over her rival and enjoying herself if not just those muffled groans but the now rock-hard nipples that poked through her top showed.

"Mmmmm... Mmmmmphhh! Mmmmm..." Azucena groaned and worked her mouth up and down. More of those fat inches stuffed into her mouth while she slurped loudly and got her saliva layered over his rod. That sly smile around his dick was a sign that she could tell that this man could last between her soft lips so she could not only show off her oral talents but enjoy herself to dish out this sex act. Even with a pissed-off audience watching right by her. "Mmmm! Mmmmphhhh... Mmmmm..." She groaned and used a hand to brush across her chest for a quick show. A squeeze of her breast through her attire while she dined on his member. The pleasure from her warm and wet mouth, those full lips and the odd flick of her tongue would be more than enough to finish off any man, fighter or otherwise, within a few minutes with how smooth and deep this blowjob was.

"You realise this is nothing, right? I could do far better than this..." Lili said in a clear huff, arms folded across her chest and watching as her rival feasted on a thick slab of man-meat. Her eyes shifted from side to side a little to watch the moments when his cock reappeared from out of Azucena's oral hole before she slurped him back in. "But I suppose you have to settle for second best before you finally enjoy the high life, right?" She arrogantly said, making Azucena let out a muffled sound of protest (or likely insult) when she turned her head a bit to give a narrow-eyed stare briefly at the other Tekken star. Even if the look resulted in her cheek bulging out from his big dick pressing in before she turned back and went back to sucking him off.

"Mmmmm! Well, feel free to... Mmmmm! Damn... Tag in and get yourself a piece of this..." Richard suggested, glancing over at the heiress before he looked back down to see Azucena's gorgeous face pressed deeply along his dick. The saliva coated his dick and dripped from both the shaft and her chin to leave splats across her large tits. The sort of pace used to blow him that made it seem like she could be happy to just stuff her mouth for the rest of the day. "Mmmmm... I mean, you can't let her have all the fun, right? Mmmmm... Or show up someone as talented as you of course..." He made sure to add. Even if it made Azucena now cast that narrowed look up at him before she, trying to show up her rival, twisted her head a couple of times to expertly grind her lips around his thickness. A slow pull upward before she moved off with a sinful gasp, just to spit down on the crown and swat her tongue at the tip.

"A lady like myself always likes to be invited... So I shall accept your offer." Lili claimed before she boldly stepped forward. Making sure to rudely shove Azucena out of the way so she could now drop down and kneel on the grassy ground. Ignoring the insults unleashed by Azucena in her native tongue to grip his soaked in saliva dick with a gloved hand. Not being bothered by that so she pushed his dick now into her mouth to let out a groan. Her long blonde hair began to sway back and forth with the slurps. A confident but sultry stare up at this man she'd never met before while she worked her mouth along him. Despite her young age, it didn't seem like she was inexperienced at all with sucking dick. Smooth movements up and down and twists of her hand around the base to add her spit to the mix on him.

"More like this is damn sloppy seconds!" Azucena snapped and now had to stand and glare as the other woman enjoyed that fat dick. A roll of the eyes from the Fighting Heiress but she focused on her task. Her mouth filled up with dick to pump up and down and groan in wicked delight around him. A mess was made onto her stylish, no doubt expensive dress with the splats of saliva that fell onto the ruffle across her chest and her tits just below that. "You call that sucking dick? There's street corner hookers in the nearest city who could do a better job than that!" Azucena mocked but had to just watch while Emilie slurped loudly and without shame to try and prove her superiority. Even though the moans this lucky man let out were just as loud as they'd been when he'd been the other stunner's oral hole.

"Mmmmmphh! Mmmmm... Mmmmmphhh..." Rochefort's moans around his dick accompanied the very unladylike actions she performed all too willingly, let alone eagerly with a man she's only met today. Her hand moved from the base of him to down underneath to stroke over his heavy balls while her mouth easily took care of the shaft. The drool dripped down and landed across her bust but she was too in the zone right now to care that she'd likely ruined her clothing from the sloppy mess. "Mmmm... Hmmmmpphhh... Mmmmm..." Groans and loud sucks, all with a seductive stare up at him, were muffled by his thick pole to show she was turned on by giving some head. Although she glared when he glanced at the other woman and gave a warning squeeze on his balls to make sure he kept his pleasured, handsome expression down at her before she went back to work with the deep bobs along his size.

"Ahhhhh... Now, ladies... Mmmmm! I'm sure I can give you both a fair chance... Mmmmm! So you can prove which of you is the best..." Richard claimed with a moan. Happy to be blown by the fighting game character who is his 'main' for this series while the newest object of his desires and attention in the game was just as down to fuck. Perhaps happy right now that he didn't need to pick a winner since the soothing, damp mouth of the Monegasque beauty was top-notch, just as the Peruvian had been minutes ago. At the same time, he was able to show his ability to last even at this point from the second red hot blowjob of the session and this talented mouth alone would easily finish off many a man before they got their cock soaked in drool like this.

"Not with this little jailbait whore hogging that big fucking dick I won't!" Azucena snapped and showed she didn't plan to wait around much longer when she slid her colourful jacket off her arms to toss it down to the ground.

Outraged, Lili pulled off his cock to stand up and glare. "J-Jailbait?? Silence, you old hag!" She snapped. "I'm a sophisticated young woman! Not some coffee junkie high on some cheap beans!" She yelled and reached up to loosen the ruffle around her neck. Richard soon had plenty of reasons to grin when he watched Rochefort start to slide that stylish dress down and show off her gorgeous and curved young body from cleanly shaved pussy (tellingly, she appeared to be wet too just from giving some oral) to her large, juicy tits.

"Cheap?!? You stupid rich kid bimbo!!" Castillo yelled back and didn't back down. Soon her tight red top hauled up and off to expose her large and ripe tits. "I'll fucking teach you a lesson about how to fuck a big dick like this!" She vowed and finished off the undressing with her pants pushed down so her nicely thick ass and shaved twat (also in a nicely moist state) were shown off.

"I'm sure we can settle this in a fair and fun way, ladies..." Richard said and noted how neither woman seemed to care that their clothes were now down on the grassy, dusty ground out here in the open of the Alpaca Farm. "But perhaps we can... AHHHHH!" He was cut off when both fighting rivals launched themselves not at one another, but at him to tackle him to the ground.

"Oooooff!!" He exclaimed when his back hit the dirt. "At least let me... MMMMPHHH!!" He tried to calm the two down but only could mumble into some pussy when in the battle to try and claim his cock first Azucena ended up 'settling' for mounting his face while Emilie managed to plant her wet, tight pussy down onto his cock. Both women moaned out, even with the way they stared daggers through one another, as one got their love tunnel sharply filled up with a fat dick and the other got a hungry tongue to lap out at their slick folds. His hands grabbed those nicely thick Peruvian hips so he could dine on that wet pussy. Moans were sent into that snatch thanks to how good it felt to be buried in a hot, tight Monegasque piece of pussy at his other end. Able to thrust upward into that box when it dropped down to impressively handle a two-for-one special with the duo of stunning Tekken fighters.

"MMMMM! FUCK!!" A completely far from regal or high-class moan of delight from Lili. She raised and lowered herself onto that big dick that had just been stuffed between her lips to now drop her curvy, pale body right down to make a loud slap ring out along with her groans. Her long blonde hair swayed behind her and the tips brushed against his legs from the length of those locks. Alongside how her big tits bounced from her motion that was just as eager and steady as the pumps that made sure her young, tight love tunnel was filled straight up in a way she's never experienced before. "MMMMM! Y-You see, you cheap whore?? MMMMM! He clearly... AHHHHH FUCK! Enjoys... MMMMM! A h-higher class of pussy than a... MMMM! A fucking harlot like you! MMMMM!" She mocked between her loud moans. The irony was clear that she mocked the other woman for dirty acts but she was clearly in a less than pure motion of her own. Quick bounces up and down as the sweat began to form and not just from the bright day and heat of being out in the wide open to share a lucky man.

"MMMM! Fucking shut it, you dumb blonde whore!!" Azucena snapped while she ground (and nothing to do with the coffee she usually deals with) her wet snatch against the hungry mouth of the man 'judging' which of these two stunning fighters was the best. The enjoyment of his tongue pushed up into her twat clear from the moans and the beads of sweat that slowly formed over her curvy body. "MMMMM! I'm trying to let... AHHHH! This fucking stud... MMMMM! Enjoy the taste of some good fucking pussy for once!" She hissed and used her hands to fondle her jiggling tits while she rocked those gorgeous dark-toned hips of hers back and forth. A sensual smother of his features by her wet pussy to offer him delicious juices to eagerly sip down. Her groans showed the approval for his tongue that darted in and out of her twat so he got the full taste of her pussy. Proving why she might be the newcomer to this fighting game series but already ranks right up there with the more experienced names like the beauty just opposite her.

"W-What's that... AHHHHH! Supposed to fucking mean?? MMMMM!!" The Platinum Grace yelled with a groan but with a pissed-off expression that contrasted with the sinful cries of delight she let out with each bounce on that thrusting dick she delivered. A perfect combination to lift her soaked snatch along his shaft whenever he eased a few inches out before she drove back down to meet the next firm thrust up into her slot. The slap was nice and loud but still not enough to mask either her moans or those of the Coffee Queen who straddled the face of the man underneath them both. "MMMM! If my tea is vastly... MMMM! FUCK!! Vastly superior to your commoner coffee... MMMM! Then it only stands to reason... AHHHHH FUCK! This darling of a man would much prefer... MMMMM! My delicious pussy to your nasty, cheap snatch!" Emilie was able to unleash the insults between her groans. Both women trying to prove they were the best at handling a man but right now the scores were still sinfully even. Not that right now he could make any judgement with his mouth smothered by wet pussy and his dick buried deep into another tight, damp one.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers
12