Press Start to Collect Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMMPHHH! MMMMM... HMMMMPPPHH..." He groaned into Azucena's snatch and lapped away to drink down the ample juices she offered. His lips and around his mouth were slick with the sweetness and able to smile up into her while she bucked and rubbed down into him. The only downside (and there wasn't much when he was in the middle of a steamy threesome with two powerful and beautiful fighters) was he couldn't also see the way his cock was being stuffed up into the other tight and moist pussy here when Emilie drove down into his body. Of course, he felt it as that pussy glided up and down to make him moan so that more than made up for it. His job here felt more like he had to make it to the end and satisfy both these beautiful fictional fighters than merely 'evaluate' which was better than the other. The loud moans from both women showed they wouldn't let this 'battle' end until they'd both had their fill and knowing this guy could give them what they haven't enjoyed pleasure-wise in a long time meant this round of action would go on for quite some time.

"MMMM! Oh please!" Azucena shook her head and laughed. "He'd probably throw up... MMMM! The moment your stuck-up pussy touched his... MMMM! His fucking fantastic mouth..." She added with a lick of her lips to show her approval of his oral skills.

"MMMM! Then fucking prove it!" Emilie hissed and lifted herself, even with a reluctant groan from how well she's been fucked so far, off from his dick. "I'll probably die from laughing watching you try and ride him!" She said after she'd dismounted him.

"Ha! Watch and learn you little brat!" Castillo said with a vow. Shifts forward to sexily crawl along Richard's body as he stayed down on the Farmland ground. Able to watch her move over his crotch with her back and that juicy ass towards him before she eased her soaked pussy down to now ride his dick in just a bareback manner as Lili had done just before.

"Oh, I think I'll treat this wonderful man to a taste of some fine dining instead!" Rochefort said with a sexy smirk. Her position now to look down at him as she knelt and lowered her twat onto his mouth so he'd once again be blocked from seeing the penetration of the sex at his other end but this time to could stare up at the blonde's curvy frame while she began to rub her slit across his mouth.

Despite the rivalry going on here, Richard wisely went to work on both women at once. Firm thrusts up into the snug pussy of the Peru-born stunner while she dropped down into him and made her rounded ass slap into his body. Meanwhile, he shoved his tongue right up into the native of Monaco's soaked slit to make her shift down into him and give him a dose of a just as delicious pussy compared to the one that had smothered him the minute before. No favouritism here despite the fact he now got to eat out his 'main' from this fighting video game series while his newfound challenger to that top pick spot took care of his dick with her love tunnel. The sweat was now over his toned body for one Hell of a workout to keep both women in a high state of not just desire but top-notch pleasure. Their combined moans showed he was doing his job here even if their all-too-eager shifts and bounces more than helped him along the way.

"MMMMM! AHHHHH FUCK! See?? MMMMM! He clearly... UHHHHH! Enjoys the flavour... MMMMM! Of my sophisticated 'tea' than your... MMMMM! Uncouth, garbage coffee! MMMMM!" Lili claimed in between loud groans. Her long blonde hair was a mess with several strands both out of place, frizzy and just plain stuck either to her face or down her back. The tips dragged across his body from her angled position while she bucked down to work her needy snatch against his mouth. Still not satisfied despite being stuffed full with his prick minutes before and with a profound shine of sweat across her frame to make it seem she'd expended more energy for this encounter than during any fight she'd had in her very young life. "MMMM! You should... MMMMM! Fucking give it up... AHHHHH! And learn your place like this... MMMMM! Talented man clearly does!" She added with a lick of her lips. She looked a lot more suited for this kind of dirty act than any high-class event or the like that the Fighting Heiress should be at. Her snatch pressed down to take his tongue with hisses and moans with each new, deep lick she got to thrill her in a way that seemed to hit the spot just as much as when she'd been properly fucked.

"AHHHHH! You fucking talk too much, you stuck-up little bitch!!" Azucena snapped back but didn't even glance at her rival. Far too focused on the task at hand to drive her curvy body up and down to make the sharp slaps ring out whenever that stunning Peruvian frame met his body. His prick buried up into her slot to make her moan with each smooth and swift pump she took. In a similar messy state to the other beauty with her hair out of place but the feathered accessory in her locks still clipped in place. Her big tits bounced with each jolt and her thick ass jiggled when she dropped sharply down. "MMMM! Let me fucking... MMMMM! Give this fucking stud a good fucking time, yeah? MMMMM! Stupid airhead slut!!" She hissed while her hands gripped his legs so she could lean forward. Still able to drive her hips up and down even if the sight of that ass stuck out to ripple was missed by the guy she rode. The only thing that mattered (and increasingly more than the actual rivalry that had led to this all) was top-notch pleasure. She got all of that and then some with this red hot ride more expected from a porn star than the self-proclaimed Coffee Queen she is supposed to be.

"MMMMPPPHHH... MMMMPPPHHH..." Richard just groaned with a mouthful of delicious and dripping pussy from the far more pale-skinned of the two stunners. One damn fine view for him to scan over with Lili's tight, young body mounted above him. Her big tits swayed nicely with the roll of her hips back and forth so she could grind her twat down into his slurping mouth. Plenty of juices offered up for him to swallow down and moans sent into her slit in between his licks thanks to how good Azucena's pussy felt wrapped around his cock when he pumped in and out. Able to multi-task for a wild threesome to get an equal piece of both beauties and keep both happy (at least in terms of pleasure) with plenty of moans from each of them while the sweat dripped down their frames.

"MMMMM... I bet this fucking hunk... MMMM! Would feel even better... MMMMM! If he wasn't being distracted having to deal with... AHHHH FUCK! Your trash pussy at the same time... MMMMM! While trying to fuck me into the middle of next month!" Azucena claimed while she groaned out. A shift back so she could sit up straight on his dick and be bounced up and down from the stiff thrusts the man underneath her unleashed with the same pace. Doing the work for them both so she moaned with a lusty smile. The back of her head brushed against her rival as Lili continued to enjoy being eaten out. Neither of them showed any hint of shame at the open nature of this action, fucking in broad daylight on the grassy ground of the Alpaca Field that should act as a battlefield instead of the location for a steamy threesome.

"AHHHH! Oh please... MMMMM! You couldn't last a minute alone with this superior breed of manhood..." Emilie announced with a laugh and a smirk to match. "MMMM! But by all means... Humiliate yourself and let's see you try..." She then said before he moved to dismount his face.

"You heard the little brat!" Azucena pounced on the chance. Shifting forward to move off his dick but just so she could get onto all fours in front of him. "Show this bitch that the Coffee Queen is the best!" She demanded with a look cast back over her shoulder at him when he got off the ground.

"I mean, only if you really insist!" Richard said, happy to be able to catch some air for a moment. Able to now move behind her and push his fat cock into that soaking pussy before he took hold of her toned waist and began to pump.

"H-Hey! Don't ignore me, damn it!" Lili snapped and almost knocked him over when she pressed her body with need against his from the side. "Come here!" She demanded and forcefully took a hand from off of her rival to plant his fingers up into her soaking pussy.

"MMMM! Hey! What the fuck!!" Azucena yelled with a glare. Even though she moaned from the firm thrusts deep into her Peruvian twat while she actively pushed back on all fours to take that big dick. "I told you to fucking back off and wait!" She hissed while her big tits swung underneath her and her thick backside slapped hard into his waist. Filled up with all of the fat inches to thrill and stretch her pussy perfectly. While he had to yet again handle a two-on-one from both lusty fighters. His prick buried into one piece of hot, wet pussy and at the same time, a couple of fingers were stuffed knuckles deep into another. Brisk strokes from his digits made Lili jolt and groan while he pumped briskly to go balls deep into Azucena's needy twat so both women moaned nice and loud from his skilled work.

"AHHHH! Shut up! MMMM! Stupid coffee-addicted bitch!!" Emilie showed no regrets as her big tits rubbed into his arm and body while she bounced a bit on his hand to keep his fingers stuffed up into her soaking hole. Her gaze locked down not just on his hand but his cock while he pistoned in and out of her rival. "Just hurry up and cum so... MMMMM! FUCK! He can fuck me again!!" She demanded. Able to cling to him and work her snatch down onto his fingers when they slid up into her. No doubt prepared to pounce on him the first chance she got to get a piece of his big dick again but for now, she had to settle for the still thrilling enough feeling of his fingers. Her shifts and his pumps easily left his digits soaked with juices for more of a mess to be left on the ground along with all the sweat and drool from the action so far.

"MMMMM! FUCK!! Just because I'm gonna... AHHHHH FUCK! Cum first... FUCK!! Doesn't mean you win! Brainless tea-drunk rich kid!!" Azucena continued with the back-and-forth insults while she moaned loudly and the moisture dripped from off her gorgeous face. Able to use the energy left in her to drive back and forth to send her pussy back hard against his thrusts for a motion that could have easily done the work for both of them. But feeling sky high here with how he buried his dick into her and made his heavy balls slap off her dark-toned skin. "MMMMM FUCK! FUCK! OOOOOOOOOOH FUCK!!" The newcomer to the Tekken world showed her potential to be a favourite for years to come. Handling this fucking like a pro to give back as good as she took. Her fingerless gloves allowed her to claw a bit at the ground from being overwhelmed by the pleasure that grew. Strands of hair stuck to her face and the accessory of feathers in her locks only slightly slipped from the sways.

"You ladies... MMMMM! Don't make things easy, do you?? AHHHH..." Richard groaned and stared down at the hypnotic sight of the jiggles from that plump booty when it crashed into his midsection whenever he went balls deep into Azucena's snatch. Her nickname of the Perfect Blend could easily apply to the skill with which she uses to drive her pussy back and take every inch of his length, alongside his firm and repeated pace that kept her moans loud and constant. He at least tried to keep his eyes on the vanishing act of his dick going into her twat again and again but soon found his face smothered, not unpleasantly, by Lili's chest now shoved into him with her hand on the back of his head to draw him in. Another clear attempt to distract him and hog his dick for himself but even as he moaned and tried to lap at those big breasts he stayed the course and kept his cock stuffed into that soaking pussy in front of him.

Just as well with the way Azucena's head now tilted back and her eyes began to stare upward too. "UHHHHHH! FUCK! YES! FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKK!!" Her hands clawed again at the dirt to try and hold onto something while her body began to miss the timing of her pushes back into his length. Cumming hard from this out in the open sex with a big smile like it's easily the best action she's ever had and it's not even close. More juices dripped down to the ground below thanks to how his dick continued to drive in and out to bang her throughout that strong orgasm. "MMMMM... FUUUUUUUCKK..." She purred with approval by the time he pulled out of her now wickedly stretched-out snatch but no regrets from her even as she shamefully slumped a bit forward to the grass to try and recover from the top-notch action.

No time to rest for the unlikely hero in the middle of all this. Pounced to say the least by Lili who locked her long legs around him to get his cock buried into her twat, and then positioned him on top of her so her long golden hair was sprawled out on the ground without any care for the dirt over her. "FUCK. ME." She demanded with almost a growl to show how strong her lust was. "AHHHHHHHHHH! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" She then howled in delight when she got exactly that and then some. Balls deep, still swift thrusts from the man who grinned and got to enjoy being able to plough hard into his 'main' from Tekken. His hands were on either side of her head while the moans left her so when her body shifted on the ground her big tits brushed against his chest from the close contact.

"AHHHHH! AHHHHH! FUCK! FUCK!!" Far from the stately Heiress she is supposed to be, the loud moans and lusty cursing escaped her mouth. Her ankles crossed behind his back with the intense grip of her legs to show how badly she needed this. As if the tightness of her pussy clamped around that long thick cock didn't prove that. "AHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUCKK! MMMMMMM!!" Lost in the intense pleasure with a shameful expression of eyes rolled back and mouth open to let the groans pour out to go with the strands of hair stuck to her face from all the sweat that rolled off her body with each shift. Now her turn to have the fingerless nature of her gloves made her fingers leave claw marks on the ground on either side of her as she tried to stay locked down to Earth in the face of the mind-blowing pleasure she got.

All while the guy on top of her smiled and moaned with his own shine of sweat across his body. Thrilled to be able to ram back and forth into a piece of tight, wet, young pussy that felt made to be banged. A sign that she could have a career even more money making in porn than just being a mere rich girl to a wealthy daddy with the ability to take a huge cock like this. Not that right now there was anything in her usually arrogant mind other than sex and sin. She nearly drooled from the corner of that open mouth with each new round of deep pumps she took. Her hair a ruined state with matted sweat and collected dirt from the drags back and forth the shifts of her back on the ground. Her big tits heaved and her legs rubbed around him as her peak approached to show how worked up she's been for this fanboy and his massive dick.

"FUCK! YES! YES! YES YES YESSSSSSSSSS AHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!" Her rival had only started to pull herself up while Lili's head now tilted back and her tongue flicked out to go full ahegao. Cumming hard with screams of joy and handfuls of clawed dirt to further soak that cock that ploughed balls deep into her well-used twat. Pounded through the orgasm so she could savour every moment for a high that even in her still very young life would likely be very hard to beat. Left to pant with a cock-drunk smile when her legs finally loosened to fall limp and he pulled out of her gaped snatch that dripped with juices to certify how well she'd been banged today.

"Oh no you don't! No slacking off, rich slut!" Azucena finally spoke up and arrived after a crawl to reach the other two. A hand used to grab Lili by her messy hair to make them both kneel in front of him. "Come on! Give us some 'cream' to go with all this coffee and tea!" She said with a grin and even in her exhausted state, Emilie nodded with a lusty stare locked onto his cock.

"Gladly!" Richard said and rapidly stroked off. Aiming down at his 'mains' current and a new with deep groans. It didn't take long before his rod pulsed in his grip for a well-earned reward of his own after such a wild threesome.

Not that the two Tekken beauties didn't get a treat of course. Made to gasp and groan with the thick, hot shots of spunk landed across both their pretty faces. Some catching into the dark hair of Azucena at the side of her head and across the top so the feathers of her accessory got stained too, while Emilie's stylish hair was ruined further with the spunk that got through the locks at her sides and over the forehead. Plenty of ropes to hit over their noses, cheeks and mouths too for a very generous facial for them both. The state of post-sex bliss that both women were in allowed him to get away with a slight moment of favouritism to flick out the last drips onto Lili's features while she panted with a grin to match the smile that Azucena had on.

"Mmmmmm... So much fucking good cream..." Azucena commented with a laugh.

"Goodness... I will need a hot bath run for me promptly to clean all this off!" Emilie remarked with a giggle of her own. The two women looked at one another for a moment and not just to see the spunk that was all over their faces. "Perhaps, dare I say, a truce is in order between us?" She surprisingly offered.

"Oh, I think so... As long as this stud is around!" Azucena remarked before the two looked up at him. "What do you say?" She asked with a smirk, made hotter by the glaze of jizz over her lips.

"Oh, I think that can be arranged, ladies..." Richard smiled and briefly stepped back. Just to grab his pants from off the ground. "But if you two don't plan to fight one another any time soon? I know a couple of friends of mine who would love to spar with you..." He said before he produced the controller-like device from out of the pocket.

A quick scoop up of the clothes later and one mysterious flash of light and it whisked both him and his new two claims away from one universe to another to join the forming harem... And after some damn good Tekken, the only thing better would be the filthy action to come with them and the other beauties he's managed to collect!

* * *

I am not accepting any requests, suggestions or ideas for any future stories/chapters to write, or for any characters etc to use in upcoming fics. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!

12