Pressed Together with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door opens and I see Aunt Claire and my mother -- naked together. Their clothes hang on the rack and they're in the midst of sexual activities. Mom grabs my wrist to pull me inside, then she closes the door. It's my first time seeing mom's naked body and she's stunning. As sisters, their bodies have similar curves, similar breasts and hip sizes, and the color of their nipples are identical. The main difference is that my mother is older.

I notice that Aunt Claire's mouth glistens with fluids, which means that she'd been eating mom's pussy.

"I was just telling your mother about your cock," Aunt Claire says. "I told her all about last night."

Mom shakes her head. "None of this is right. We're family. We shouldn't be having sex with each other."

There's genuine conflict on mom's face, even though she's naked with erect nipples, getting her pussy eaten out by her sister at a family gathering.

"I couldn't resist," I say.

"Well, can you go again?" Aunt Claire asks. "At least give your mother fair treatment. She's the one who birthed you, after all. She deserves some of that cock."

Mom's jaw drops. "Claire! How could you say that?"

"Shhh... We'll be caught if anyone hears us. Now turn around. You deserve to be fucked by your son. Besides, I have to see this. I've been thinking about it all night."

Catching mom by surprise, Aunt Claire turns my mother around to face the sink. My mother is bent over with a shocked expression that's impossible to remove.

Aunt Claire uses both hands to pry mom's voluptuous butt cheeks apart, opening both holes so we can see inside. Mom's pink pussy is drenched and her asshole looks tight. The labia is coated with saliva from the tongue lashing it got before I arrived.

"Go ahead," Aunt Claire says. "I know that lunch is almost ready. Make it snappy."

I hesitate, because although mom sucked my cock yesterday, fucking her is a different deal. It's far more intimate and it's possible that she'll never forgive me. Looking at her naked, bent over body, with her big breasts hanging down, I recognize that mom doesn't object. As mortified as she looks, she holds the position and her pussy juices almost drip to the floor.

Freeing my cock, I press it against mom's wet cunt. I'm afraid that she'd freak out, but she doesn't. She gasps when I enter. Her moans are muffled as she tries to be silent. It's the ultimate forbidden fruit of pleasure. Not only because it feels good to fuck, but whose pussy it belongs to. Moms are the biggest sexual prize in existence, whether they like it or not.

Mom's breasts wave with more force as I pound harder. Her tits jiggle while Aunt Claire is in awe of this mom/son fucking, loving the sight of my cock going in and out of mom's pussy. She reaches over and strokes mom's hair, then she reaches down to squeeze each globe of mom's breasts, pinching and playing with each hard nipple.

"You... two... are... ruining... me," mom says.

Aunt Claire smacks mom's thigh. "That's because you love it."

Getting on her knees, Aunt Claire positions herself under mom's dangling breasts. She tilts her head upward and sucks mom's nipples, her hands getting a firm hold of the swaying tits. The culmination is ecstasy for my mother. I can see her twisted facial expression in the mirror as she squeals with pleasure.

With my hands squeezing mom's hips, I fuck harder and faster. My mother's body starts trembling as she has a powerful orgasm, which Aunt Claire devours by putting her mouth down there. I listen to the sound of her slurping on mom's squirt. My cock is still hard and I keep fucking. I announced that I'm close to cumming.

"Pull your dick out," Aunt Claire says. "I'll show you something magical."

I pull my throbbing erection out of mom's exhausted pussy and Aunt Claire helps mom to her knees. The naked sisters -- who are ordinarily respectable women -- are looking at me with kitten eyes, waiting for what happens next. Mom's expression is overwhelmed and her eyes are glazed because of her orgasm, meanwhile my Aunt is hungry for cum.

Aunt Claire strokes my dick before sucking it. Her mouth is heavenly. In many ways, she's a better cocksucker than mom because she's unrestrained and shameless. Committing incest is of zero consequence to her. In fact, it adds fuel to her fire.

My mother watches in awe while this happens. Mom's face is mere inches away from the incest cocksucking that I'm getting. If anything, mom starts to look jealous -- or maybe she's angry -- that her sister is sucking my dick. The competitiveness of sisters is always something to be admired.

Sensing it's time to share, Aunt Claire takes my cock out of her mouth, then she looks at mom, stroking her hair.

"I want to see you sucking on this," Aunt Claire says. "I missed when you sucked your son yesterday. Show me. I need to know how dirty you are."

My mother is silent. There is nothing she wants to say. Giving a gentle push, Aunt Claire guides mom's head to my cock. Mom opens her mouth and takes me inside, while Aunt Claire still holds onto her head. She helps my mother bob back and forth, to relax and enjoy the moment.

Aunt Claire admires the view of her proper older sister giving oral sex. It's a look of love and adoration between siblings. My cock swells in mom's mouth and Aunt Claire rubs my balls with one hand, and mom's hair with the other.

My mother spits my cock out, offering it back to Aunt Claire, who accepts. They share it. They take turns sucking. It became a sexual competition between loving sisters of who can give the best head. They're like sorority girls again. And I must say, as good of a cocksucker that Aunt Claire is, nothing beats the sight of a hard cock in mom's mouth.

"I'm really close."

They keep sucking. Their eyes show eagerness for my cum. And to make things nastier, they even kiss on the lips before pressing their faces together -- side by side -- getting ready for facials.

Aunt Claire is the one who strokes me. She sticks her tongue out. Mom sticks her tongue out, too. I wonder if they'd done this before in their younger days. My mother rubs my balls and that sends me over the edge. My cum shoots all over them and their pretty faces are coated with spurt after spurt of my hot ejaculation. Their tongues are extended to catch the excess.

By the time I'm drained, their faces are like something from a porn set. They're like mature porn stars -- naked, respectable, kneeling, and messy. Aunt Claire looks delighted by what just happened. Mom's expression is more of disbelief, though she's still insanely turned on by the whole experience.

Aunt Claire, being the mischievous younger sister, licks the cum from mom's nose and lips. Her tongue strokes mom's cheeks to clean the rest. Returning the favor, my mother licks Aunt Claire's face as well, tasting my globs of cum and swallowing it.

They kiss each other. Their tongues extend and I can see remnants of cum swapping between their mouths. Aunt Claire is the driving force behind this cummy kiss, and when it ends, she pulls back and a trail of saliva connects together and hangs between their lips. Mom, the more responsible sister, uses the back of her hand to wipe the saliva away.

Aunt Claire looks mom in the eyes. "Hungry for lunch?"

"You're such a bad influence."

"That's what you always say."

The upstairs bathroom becomes a frenzy with the three of us cleaning ourselves with wet paper towels, wiping away traces of cum and saliva and pussy juice. Mom and Aunt Claire rinse their mouths and spots around their faces which have bodily fluids. They wear their bras and panties. They put on their outfits to become family friendly again for lunch.

Outside they go their separate ways or else they'll be giggling and blushing around each other. When it's time to eat, I notice how starved they are. The fucking and sucking worked up their appetites. And their pussy juices and my cum served as an appetizer. I notice them glancing at each other, licking their lips, and my mother does her best to act like a dignified woman.

The End

be well and take care

vote / comment / follow

12