Pressing Matters with Sister Pt. 02 - Fall Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's stuff we shouldn't do," I said.

"Agreed," Lucy said, "But as long as we keep things within the boundaries...?"

"Yes," I said, "I'm good with that."

As if I could have possibly answered any other way.

*

With work coming the next day, my parents called it an early night. Jan, apparently, was planning to go straight from her weekend thing to work the next day, so we were on our own. Lindsay, Lucy and I sat on the couch and watched TV, innocent as ever.

But once the lights were out, and the house was quiet, we turned off the television and slinked upstairs. We didn't say a word. We didn't need to. Lucy opened her bedroom door and we stepped inside, like soldiers ready to do our duty.

As if they'd agreed on it before, both of my sisters stripped off their tops as soon as the door was shut. Lucy's massive melons burst forth, as full and fantastic as ever. Lindsay's little lemons jiggled joyously as they were freed from her lacy bra.

I knew my cues, so I stepped out of my pants and underwear. My dick, already impossibly erect, pointed outward. Like it was trying to select a sister.

Lucy reached for a pillow to put it on the floor, but my little sister grabbed for something far different. Her thin fingers wrapped around my dick. I was too surprised to shout.

Lindsay saw the way Lucy was looking at her and shrugged. As if to ask, what's the big deal?

Lucy thought about it for a second, then moved her shoulders the same way her little sister had. Lindsay had already stroked me off once (and Lucy had done far, far more) so I guess there wasn't much to argue.

I sat down on the floor. Lindsay sat next to me, never letting go of my dick.

"I can't wait to try this out," she said, with an almost contagious enthusiasm.

I thought to point out that she'd already had a go once before, but decided that the time for arguing details was not when my sister was getting ready to jerk me off. So, instead, I smiled at her and offered to return the favor.

Lindsay looked down at herself, realizing that meant stripping down completely. To my surprise, she actually seemed shy.

"That's OK," she said, "Another time."

"Well, if that's being offered count me in," Lucy said.

I couldn't hide my grin as my curvy sister stepped out of her pants and sat next to me, completely naked. She spread her legs, then took my hand and put it right between them. Her muff was warm and already quite wet.

"Fuck, that's hot," Lindsay said. She kept her hand on my dick, but she wasn't moving it. Instead, she stared, agape, while I slowly began fingering our older sister.

"Um, Linds," I said.

"Get to work, little sis," Lucy said, far more pointedly.

Lindsay grinned. She squeezed my cock even tighter, then slowly started to stroke.

"Like this?" she asked.

"I little less tight," I said.

"OK, awesome," Lindsay said.

She began rubbing my cock up and down. The way she did it, like it was the most exciting privilege in the world, made up for any technical shortcomings.

I hoped my own excitement would be enough for Lucy, too. We'd gotten so into dry humping before, that we'd never bothered with manual stimulation. Still, I had a pretty good idea of what I was doing -- I knew how to hit the high notes, as it were -- and so I focused on that. Slotted a finger in Lucy's sex while I used my thumb on her clit.

Lucy groaned. I gasped. Lindsay giggled.

The three of us formed a building, bonding chain. Lindsay stuck her free hand into her jeans and started to stimulate herself, completing the circuit. Now each of us was moving closer to our ecstatic ends.

I noticed, almost laughing, that we'd aligned ourselves into a strange sibling order. The younger stimulating the older. I was fingering my big sister, while Lindsay worked her big brother. For a moment, I wondered if that meant that Lucy should also be pleasing Jan, but I pushed that thought out of my head. Our serious older sister was not going to be joining these sessions. She was a potential impediment, not an eager participant.

And then, just when I thought things couldn't get any hotter, my sisters started talking.

"That's it, Linds," Lucy said, "Stroke that big brother dick."

"His fingers feel good in your pussy?" Lindsay asked.

"Fuck yeah," Lucy said, "You should have let him work you over."

"Next time it'll be my turn," Lindsay said, "And you can get him off. You want that? Feel Dylan's cock spurting in your hands?"

"In my mouth," Lucy said.

"Yeah?" Lindsay said. She eyed my dick like she was thinking about it.

"Be a good girl and suck his dick," Lucy told her. Much more commanding. "Show him how much you need his cum."

"I want to," Lindsay said, "Want it. Inside me."

"Yeah, swallow it all up," Lucy said, missing the implication of Lindsay's words. "Take his load like a good little sister."

For a moment, I could see where Lindsay's brain was headed. I saw her fingers start to unsnap her jeans, and I knew she was about to tumble over the precipice. The one place we definitely could not go.

So, I took my other hand, the one not buried in my big sister's pussy, and lightly pushed down on the back of Lindsay's head. Yes, I know, it's hard to argue I was being heroic by forcing my sister to suck me off. But I still say it was the better option.

Lindsay obediently let me lower her. She opened her mouth and gulped my cock in one, wet stroke.

"Fuck, that feels good, Linds," I said, unable to control the words coming out of my mouth.

Lindsay's long brown hair hung cool around my legs. Her innocent face contorted into a perfect cocksucking expression. She made happy little sucking sounds as she tasted, tested, at my dick.

Lucy groaned in frustration as my fingering slowed, but what did she expect was going to happen? Fortunately, the combination of all the stimulation so far meant I wasn't going to last on Lindsay's tongue.

She slurped sloppily up and down my dick, and that was all it took.

"Oh God!" I cried out, the only warning I could give.

"MMmmmmm!" Lindsay groaned as my cock thickened, then jolted out my first burst of cum.

Lindsay took my first shot and coughed. She fell back. My next blast hit my cute sister right in the face. A big glob of white across her forehead and cheek. Dripping off her nose.

I was so lost in my orgasm by then, I lost track of everything else. My sense of the world around me dimmed. It felt so good, firing off. You'd think I hadn't cum for months, rather than a day and a half.

Distantly, I was aware of something warm engulfing my cock, again. Somehow, I knew it wasn't Lindsay. I forced myself to focus on saw Lucy, now bent over, suckling at my slowly shrinking cock.

"Yeah, sis, clean him up," Lindsay said, "Be a good girl for your baby brother."

Lucy didn't rise to the tease but kept running her tongue over me. It was too sensitive to feel good, exactly, but I wasn't going to stop my sister either.

I flopped back against the wall. Post-cum satisfaction washed over me. This was, without a doubt, perfect. Both my sisters sucking me off. Me getting to play with their warm, wet pussies. I was in heaven. And I could tell that things were only going to get better from there.

I looked up at Lucy's door and saw it was open. Standing there in the opening, mouth agape, was our older sister, Jan. She stared at the scene before her with a disgust strong enough to melt stone.

Next Time: things escalate even further than I could have imagined.