All Comments on 'Pressing Matters with Sister Pt. 03 - Holiday Break'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
charles2088charles2088about 1 year ago

When is part 4?I feel like we need a quick release for part 4,this one was good but a lot of build up

Niceguy2000Niceguy2000about 1 year ago

From page onr..

"...cock of Damocles...".

That shows why you are among the best.

Welcome back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So glad you are back! I was really hoping the siblings would progress even more this chapter, but I also love a slow burn series. Question is, how often will you be updating now? Every two weeks, or randomly?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you thank you thank you!! I was starting to get the feeling that you wouldn't write the next part. I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Totally disagree, this is ultra juvenile like 14 or 15 year olds.

stoopinghawkstoopinghawkabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed it, but it seems a little weird skipping from the end of Pt 2 -- with the look of disgust -- to the start of Pt 3, with Jan luring the narrator into further depravity.

I enjoy where we ended up, but it feels like we missed one step in how we got there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pretty exciting! That girl Lindsay should get pregnant soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ehhhhh it's good but it's a little melodramatic or flirting with pretentiousness. The parents are acting like fucking idiots. This is also the second story you where people just are shit at communicating, which isn't unrealistic ig but...

Hopefully part 4 will make sense of things.

UnscratchedItchUnscratchedItchabout 1 year ago

Glad you're back to producing fun smut for people who like to think with their hands in their pants. It looks like you left a revision note for yourself at the start of the chapter and it's not properly published under the 'Pressing Matters' series.

musiccouple9091musiccouple9091about 1 year ago

This series is fantastic! Can’t wait for part 4. How long of a wait do we have?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm super glad you are continuing this series.

It was hot that all three sisters were somewhere thinking about his sperm on/in their pussies. Would have been cool if he actually shot his stuff over a pussy in this chapter.

Personally, even if it was Kara and her brothers, the anal turned me off. Your stories are always hottest with the pregnancy risk.

So decent chapter. I'll give it a 4*

garybluegaryblueabout 1 year ago

5*, but a little heavy on the angst.

mcrr2225mcrr2225about 1 year ago

I can't wait for the next installment of this story. I've always liked your stuff and have already read it all. I am glad to see you writing new stories and adding to some old ones.

Krooow_of_winterKrooow_of_winterabout 1 year ago

I'm starting to think we don't have the whole story on why Dad lost his job. Does Jan have a part in it?

xhristianjxhristianjabout 1 year ago

Sorry but how is grown people masturbating together interminably because this guy is such a fucking pussy that he's quite happy to rub one out instead of actually initiating something without his sisters or some other female initiating is just femdom cuck bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The Kara and her brothers double-teaming her seemed to come out of nowhere. She invited them over only to disappear and then fuck her brothers? The brothers seem like assholes to be honest, and one is cheating on his fiancé that's right downstairs. Yeah, no, that's a turn-off. When you know the people involved are just complete assholes. Could have done without that whole scene. The action between the MC and his sisters has been pretty damn slow as well. Are they ever gonna fuck? Christ It's like dragging my balls through glass at times trying to find some semblance of relief.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Just not credible. Kara invites a large number of people for a party and then disappears only to be discovered in a bedroom during the party, naked and getting fucked by her 2 brothers?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...