Pressing Matters with Sister Pt. 03 - Holiday Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Something like that," Jan said, like that was the most natural response in the world. "You don't have to worry about feelings with me, Dylan. I don't do angry or jealous or sad. I don't come with those settings. You know that better than maybe anyone."

"So, there's nothing more to this," I said.

"Yes, my evil plan to ensnare my younger brother," Jan said, tenting her fingers like an animated maniac, "Please. I don't even know how that would play out. I saw you guys doing something and I wanted in. Nothing more. OK?"

"OK."

"Besides," my oldest sister said with a wicked grin, "It's fun to be bad."

*

I blinked awake the next morning, feeling warm and cozy. I heard voices coming from downstairs. The thought raced into my mind: it was Christmas Eve. I'd made it.

This wasn't the big day, but that didn't matter. Lindsay's school was closed. Lucy and I were done with classes. Jan's office was shut till after New Year's. We were about to have an absolute orgy of incestuous delights. Santa could crash into a mountain for all I cared.

The voices from downstairs got louder. I realized that I wasn't hearing the soft sounds of family celebrating the upcoming holiday. They were shouting. Arguing. This was a full-on fight.

Despite my better judgement, I spilled out of bed, pulled on PJ pants and a white t-shirt, and raced downstairs. I found my entire family in the living room, standing on opposite sides like they were spoiling for a brawl.

My father was already halfway out the door. Mom trailed behind him.Jan, Lindsay, and Lucy were on the other side of the living room. Everyone turned to look at me when I reached the top of the stairs.

"What's going on?" I asked, stupidly.

"All of you need to learn to be grateful for what you have!" Mom screeched. She and Dad slammed the door behind them. I swore I could hear them storming down the front steps. Even the rumble of Dad's car sounded angry as he drove off.

The living room was silent. I turned to look at my sisters.

"What just happened?" I asked, again being dumb.

"I offered to help decorate the tree," Lucy said. Her blue eyes were wide. Her bottom lip trembled.

"Dad went batshit," Jan said. She was holding a cup of coffee in her hand so hard it was shaking slightly. Her fingers were white with the tension of it.

"I noticed," I said.

"Seriously, that was nuts," Lindsay said.

"Lucy offered to help decorate the tree," Jan said, "Like she said."

"Then Dad lost it," Lindsay said, "Started shouting about how we should be happy with what we have."

Lucy sniffled. "I didn't mean it that way, I swear. I just wanted to be helpful."

"We know," Jan said, firmly. She'd told me the day before she didn't 'do' angry. Well, she sure seemed pissed off in that moment. "Dad went into this whole rant about how we all need to respect his hard work and stop being 'ungrateful little...' Well, you know."

"It got worse from there," Lindsay said.

"Seriously?" I asked.

All three sisters nodded.

"He said a lot of hurtful things," Lucy said, "About us being spoiled and selfish and, um, stuff."

"I'd happily go to work," I said, "He's the one that forbid us from doing it."

"Well, apparently he's angry about it, anyway," Jan said, "Along with a host of other crap."

"What did Mom do?" I asked.

"You saw that part," Lindsay said, "She took his side. Repeated everything he said and piled on."

"All because Lucy offered to help with the tree," I said, shaking my head.

"I'm pretty sure this is about more than Christmas," Jan said.

Lucy slumped against the wall, looking distraught. "I swear I didn't mean it," she mumbled to herself.

"So, what do we do now?" I asked.

"I'll apologize to them both when they get home," Lucy said.

Jan rolled her eyes. "We already did that, and it didn't do anything."

"So what do you suggest?" Lucy asked.

"Girls, we're not going to get anywhere better by fighting each other," Lindsay said.

"Dad's being a dick and Mom's acting like an ass," Jan said, "There's nothing we can do. Just wait for them to cool off."

That didn't seem like much of a solution. If anything, it felt like that was only going to make things fester further. But I didn't feel like it was my place to tell my sisters what to do.

So, instead, we all sat in the living room, looking at each other like we'd been through a bombing. Which I suppose was sort of true. We stayed that way for a while, saying very little. I was confused, bewildered. The girls were all devastated. A poisonous mix of embarrassment, regret, and indignance (you can probably guess who was what).

What should have been a celebration now felt like a funeral.

*

We spent the rest of the day quiet, like tiptoeing through a crime scene. I didn't need to study, but I stayed in my room anyway. I thought about everything I'd been anticipating. All I could hope was that a few hours would pass, and my family would be in a better place.

My parents came home, and we had a chaste, uncomfortable dinner. Lucy spoke up to apologize, but Dad waved her off.

"Don't bother," he said, with all the aggression of a threat. Mom glared at us over our forkfuls.

Christmas morning, I thought we'd see things thaw. But no such luck. We opened our gifts quietly, in corners, then shuffled off to our rooms. The day before, I'd thought that maybe this would blow over and we'd be back to fooling around. Now, I wasn't sure if we'd already ended the holiday before it barely had a chance to start. My most anticipated week was looking like it was going to be nothing more than a long march through misery. God help me, I actually started to look forward to going back to school.

That afternoon, with the house so quiet you'd think it was empty, I was watching videos on my phone when it buzzed. I swiped over to the text app.

Another message from Jan. Actually, the same message from Jan. I had three of them now.

Come

Come

Come

There was something seriously dirty about it (I could hear my sister in my head, chanting those words), and for the first time in days, I actually smiled.

For a moment, I stopped myself. Things were already tense. Was this really such a great idea? Then I realized: things were so tense, this was a fantastic idea!

Carefully, I opened my door and slipped down the hall. I doubted anyone was going to notice, but getting caught now felt like it carried extra consequences. I had on sweatpants and a t-shirt. I guess, if someone saw me, I could say I was going to the bathroom.

I opened my oldest sister's door. She was sitting on the edge of the bed, staring at me, seriously. I wondered if she'd been waiting that way the whole time. Jan had on the same, black lingerie from the time before. On my sister, it looked oddly professional. Like she could have worn the outfit to the office, if she chose.

Like an overdue Christmas miracle, my cock sprang to life. Jan's face broke into a grin. She shucked off her shorts. I took off my pants. Was this going to be one of our quickies or would we take the time to play around?

"Bad little brother," Jan said, "Making me touch your cock."

Sure enough, my oldest sister reached out and grabbed my dong, pulling me within comfortable reach. She stroked me up and down.

"Do it, sis," I said, my brain racing to take in all of what this meant. "Make me feel good."

"Oh, but it's so wrong," Jan said, "Stroking off my brother."

I reached for Jan's breasts beneath her silky top. The slipperiness of them under the silk was something else. I found her nipples and pinched, slightly. Jan groaned.

"Bad... little... brother..."

I wasn't going to last long in my oldest sister's grasp. The talking, the unfamiliarity of her fingers, the way her oh-so-serious face was twisted with desire -- she didn't need much skill to get me off. The fact that Jan was also, actually fantastic at this was the cherry on top of our incestuous sundae.

Jan reached behind her, where her violet friend was waiting. She took the dildo with her free hand and started to work it into her pussy. The buzzing monstrosity stretched her nether lips, lewdly. Oh my God. It was happening. All of it.

I was going to cum any second. Would Jan let me spray on her chest? Her face? And what then? Was I going to finger my oldest sister's pussy? Or even better, get her off with my tongue? I was so entranced by all the possibilities of what was about to happen, that I lost track of what was going on in the moment.

Until I heard a gasp.

It wasn't one of pleasure, or desire. A short, sharp, high-pitched intake of breath. It didn't come from Jan. The sound led my eyes to the bedroom door. It was cracked open. A pair of green eyes stared back at me. Mouth open in shock.

Lindsay.

My cock went from 60 to 0 in seconds. From about to cum to completely soft. Shit.

"What?" Jan looked up at me. Then back at the door. Our eyes met. Both of us thinking the same exact thing.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

I threw on my pants and scrambled out of Jan's room. I went right to Lindsay's door and knocked. No response. I was about to shout her name, but I stopped myself. This was already so, so bad. Drawing attention only made things way worse.

I walked back to Jan's room, dejected. My sister was dressed and sitting back on her bed; the perfect expression of disinterest.

"What have we done?" I asked her.

She didn't have an answer for me.

*

I'm sure you're thinking that it wasn't that big of a deal. How could Lindsay be upset about catching me doing something that she, herself, had been up to?

But that was sort of the problem right there. Lindsay and I had been doing all kinds of dirty stuff together. We had an implied trust, if not an overt one. And I'd shattered it by not sharing what was going on with Jan. Having a threesome with your wife doesn't also give you permission to have a mistress on the side. In fact, it makes the betrayal feel all the deeper.

"Let me explain," I said, the next morning over breakfast.

"There's no need," Lucy said, looking protectively over at Lindsay. Apparently, my sisters had shared the news.

"It's just, Jan and I..."

"I saw everything about you and Jan," Lindsay spat.

"I should have said something," I said, "Before."

"Whatever," Lucy said. She and Lindsay both glared at me in the exact same way. It was uncanny in a very upsetting way. "Don't let us stop you."

As bad as the day before had felt, this was worse. For one thing, I was right in the center of it this time. But moreso, what happened with our parents was upsetting but not permanent. Hell, half of me was convinced that the whole reason all of this sibling-sex-stuff had started was as a way of feeling better about our situation with Mom and Dad.

But getting caught with Jan had more a direct effect on our activities. Our trust. Time wouldn't heal it and apologies didn't help. I'd managed to mess things up even worse.

When I went to talk to Jan about it, she shut me out, too. "I think it's better for us to let things cool off for a bit," she explained, before closing her door in my face.

I didn't need a translation to know that 'a bit' meant 'for the rest of our natural lives.'

And just like that, everything we'd been heading towards was gone -- poof! -- like an oasis flipping back to endless desert.

*

The holiday week dragged on. Every day was a reminder of what should have been but wasn't. I tried a few more times to talk to my sisters, but they completely shut me out. It's not like I didn't understand what I'd done. I just desperately wanted, needed, to fix things. And Lucy, Lindsay, and Jan made it clear -- I couldn't.

The thing with my parents didn't untangle itself either. Mom and Dad rededicated themselves to work and when they were home, everything felt like dry tinder. Like even the smallest spark would lead to an explosion. So mostly we ignored each other. Not talking, by the way, really helps make relationships work. Like gasoline on a fire.

I spent as much time separated as I could. In my room or out for walks. Most of my friends had moved away from town and the ones that hadn't, well, what would we talk about, exactly? The fact that I was back at home instead of away for school? Or that our family was broke and barely getting by? Or how about the fact that my mutual masturbation club with my sisters had imploded? Yes, I was better off by myself for sure.

Finally, on Friday, I got a knock on my bedroom door. Lucy was standing there, eyeing me coldly. She had on a blue sweater that accentuated her eyes. I couldn't hide the relief on my face at seeing her.

I was so surprised to see my buxom blonde sister, that I forgot how to speak. Before I could sputter out my apology/explanation/plead for mercy, Lucy spoke.

"I don't want to talk about it," Lucy said, straight off.

"OK?"

"We got an invite from Kara," Lucy said. Her affect stayed flat.

Kara was Lucy's best friend from high school. I'd had a crush on her, and it turned out, she was maybe interested in me, as well. Over Thanksgiving, we'd kinda, sorta, accidentally introduced her to our incestuous playtime. I hadn't heard from her since, though, and I assumed it was because she'd had doubts about everything we'd done. I wouldn't blame her.

"She's having a big holiday party at her house," Lucy continued, "She invited all of us, even Jan."

"Even me?"

"Especially you," Lucy said. The disdain stayed stamped on her face.

"It's fine, you guys have fun," I said. I went to shut the door.

"Dylan," Lucy caught it before I could close it. For a moment, I saw a bit of worry slip out.

"I know, OK," I said, "I know. I fucked up. Big time. With all of you. Just have fun. I'll be fine."

"We're all super upset right now," Lucy said, "But that doesn't mean I... Look, Kara specifically asked me to invite you. I'm angry, sure, but I'm not cruel. She wants you there. And I think it'll be nice if we all go."

"Will it help if I let you smash my head into a wall while we're there?" I asked.

Lucy smiled, like she didn't want to but couldn't stop herself. "It's worth a try."

*

All four of us piled into Jan's car and she drove us to the party. Yes, even my oldest sister agreed to go. I think we all wanted out of the house. On top of what I'd done, the incident with our parents was still looming over us. A chance to pretend at normality for a while really appealed. Or, at least the opportunity to get sloppy drunk.

I was wearing a dark sweater with grey slacks. Lucy, Lindsay and Jan all had on dark dresses. We looked formal, like we were going to church rather than a celebration. I guess it matched our moods. For a moment, I let myself think that maybe everything would be OK. That this was a sign of the ice breaking.

Kara's house was massive. A mansion at the top of a hill on the end of a cul-de-sac. I'd known that Lucy's best friend was well to do, but this was ridiculous. Even when things had been going good for our family, it had never been like this.

We parked on the street and walked up to the door. The place was already jumping, Christmas music blaring. Flashing lights and one of those giant skeletons wearing a Santa hat on the lawn.

Kara, herself greeted us at the door. The cute brunette was wearing an ugly Rudolph sweater and with a reindeer horn headband. She gave us all hugs, saving an extra tight squeeze for me.

"I'm so happy you all made it," she said, still looking me in the eyes. I wish I could tell you that with everything else going on in my life, my body was unable to respond to this overt flirting. But I cannot.

Kara led us inside, pointing out where we could get drinks and how to find the bathroom. The place wasn't too crowded, but it'd take an army to make that house feel overstuffed.

When she was done, Kara grabbed Lucy's arm and led her back to the kitchen. My other sisters immediately split off, leaving me holding a red, plastic Solo cup and standing awkwardly in the living room. I found a couch to sit on and stared off into the distance.

I ran into a few people I recognized from high school. I had the same, awkward conversation with five different people. Yes, living back at home. No, County College wasn't too bad. No, no girlfriend. Yes, just hanging out and playing videogames.

However, it was sort of nice to socialize. People were very polite; far less judgy than I'd have imagined. A few were actually supportive. But it still mostly sucked.

At one point, I decided I wanted to go find Kara. Yes, I know it was self-interested and probably stupid. But the truth was, a girl I had a serious crush on had expressed interest and I wasn't going to give up the opportunity. Not so much despite what was happening with my siblings but because of it.

But, as I wandered the whole lower floor of the house, I couldn't find her. The woman who'd insisted I show up to her party, who'd flirted with me hard, was nowhere to be seen. I started to wonder at the whole setup. Why was I even here? Why had all my siblings been invited? None of it made sense.

I ended up downstairs in the finished basement, standing to the side and watching basketball on a big screen TV with about eight other dudes. It wasn't a game I cared about, but I must have gotten involved because I didn't notice I'd drawn someone's attention until I felt a hand on my elbow.

I turned to see a redheaded, fairly attractive, twenty-something woman in a shimmery, green dress. Her eyes lit up as I turned her way.

"You're Lucy's little brother, Dylan," she said.

I was surprised at her recognition. I didn't know her from high school, did I?

"No, I'm Wendy. Kenny's fiancee," she said, "He's Kara's older brother?"

"Oh right," I said, "Kara mentioned you both at Thanksgiving."

If Wendy had any idea about what had gone on over that holiday, she made no sign.

"I didn't realize Kara's brother was here," I said.

"Oh yes, the whole family wanted to host this," Wendy said, "Well, the parents are off in Cabo. But everyone else is around here somewhere. Actually, that's why I came over to talk to you. I was wondering if you'd seen Kenny anywhere. I haven't been able to find him."

"I haven't," I said, "I was actually looking for Kara before,e but I didn't find her either."

Somehow, I still didn't put it together.

Wendy and I shared a shrug and agreed to look for them together. We wandered around, weaving past unfamiliar faces, but we didn't see either sibling. Instead, we found mine. Jan, specifically.

"I'm over this," she told me, forcefully. She grabbed my elbow tight enough to hurt. As if I hadn't already gotten her message. "We need to find the Ells and the fuck out of here."

I gave Wendy a polite goodbye and let my oldest sister drag me along.

"I hate high school parties," Jan said, pulling me from room to room.

"I'm pretty sure everyone here is in college or older," I said.

"It's still a high school party," Jan said. I knew what she meant.

We found Lindsay out in the backyard, sitting on a folding chair in front of a stone firepit with about five other people. They were all passing a joint around. I thought for sure my younger sister would argue for more time, but she leapt out of her seat and hurried over as soon as she saw us.

"This place is getting my chi all tangled," Lindsay said, as if that was a basic observation. "Also, the pot sucks."

The three of us continued our methodical search of the house. I assumed we'd find Lucy with Kara, after all the two of them had gone off together. But instead, my buxom blonde sister was standing by herself in the kitchen, nursing a beer.

"Please tell me we're leaving," Lucy said, "I've been hit on by five different guys and the best pickup line by far was 'hey bitch, nice tits.'"

"That bad, huh?" I asked.