Pressing Matters with Sister Pt. 03 - Holiday Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do yourself a favor," Lucy said to me, "Don't ever be a girl."

"That's the best advice I've heard all night," Jan said.

"I'm sorry guys," Lucy said, "I thought this would be fun. A break from, well, everything."

"It's OK," Lindsay said.

"Honestly, this whole thing has been weird," Lucy continued, "Kara disappeared about a minute in, I haven't seen anyone I know. I'm not even sure why she bothered inviting us."

"Yeah, the whole thing's been odd," I said, "Like one long joke with no punchline."

"I'm pretty OK with missing the punchline," Jan said.

"I want to find Kara and thank her for inviting us," Lucy said, "Then we can go."

"Send her a text," Jan said, "Seriously."

"I'll feel guilty if we don't at least try," Lucy said, little-girl-pouty.

Jan let out a sigh but nodded her agreement.

*

We checked everywhere -- back to the finished basement, the formal dining room, some kind of conservatory -- Kara wasn't there. I was beginning to think she'd left the party entirely. On the plus side though, I now knew where to go if I wanted to host a live game of Clue.

Finally, we climbed the stairs and went down the dark hallway, past the bedrooms. Up here was oddly quiet. Weirdly foreboding. I had a sinking feeling in my stomach. Like the victim in a horror movie.

"We should go," I told Lucy, grabbing my sister's arm tightly.

We all walked forward anyway, as if inexorably pulled. The last door in the hall was cracked open. A pool of light spilled out. I swore I heard a rhythmic squeaking. Like a heartbeat but far too high pitched.

We could see into the room well before we got to the end. It looked like the parents' bedroom. Pictures of them lined the walls. A wedding day photo. A shot of them at sunset on a yacht. In the middle of the room, there was a king-sized bed on a massive mahogany frame. And that's where we finally found Kara.

I'm not sure what grabbed my attention first. It all hit me at once, like getting smacked by a fire hose. One huge burst and I was soaked with the knowledge of what I was seeing. I list it all in an order, but that doesn't truly cover how it came at my comprehension.

Kara was on all fours, completely naked. By her face, his dick forced lewdly into her mouth, was one man. He looked a bit younger than her. Behind her, his cock stuffed obscenely in her pussy, was another guy. He looked a bit older than Kara. And I knew, without doubt -- in that same very moment -- that both these boys were Kara's brothers.

Kevin was the one getting sucked off. Head back, eyes squeezed shut, while his older sister lapped and gulped on his dick with a kind of frenzied abandon. He held her head in place, needlessly. Pulling at her hair and ears. Grunting and gasping at every sloppy slurp.

Kenny, whose fiancee I'd met not so long before, was the one doing his baby sister from behind. He grabbed and slapped at her skinny butt while he threw himself into her with abandon. A kind of violent, aggressive plunging that looked more primal than fraternal.

Stupidly, my first thought was about the door. Did they accidentally leave it open? As if that was the most important aspect of what my sisters and I were witnessing. Like privacy was everyone's primary concern.

The two brothers fucked at their sister's holes wildly. Angrily. Using her in a way that actually made me viscerally uncomfortable. And Kara was clearly loving it.

The skinny brunette was mewling and moaning in concert with her brothers. She worshipped her brother's cock as it pummeled her throat. She arched her back and rolled her ass as her other brother plumbed her depths. As they pulled her hair and bruised her body, Kara seemed to thrum with pleasure.

"Fuck sis, your mouth feels so good," Kevin said.

"You should try her sweet, slutty pussy," Kenny gasped out.

"Nah, I'm gonna take her ass instead," Kevin said.

Those words triggered something in Kara. She spit out her brother's cock, trying to cry out. Her body bucked as an orgasm burst through her. As soon as the air was back in her lungs, her younger brother's cock was back in her mouth.

They were doing her from both ends. One, I'm pretty sure it was Kevin, had his cock in his older

I looked over at my sisters for the first time. All of them had the same looks of shock on their faces. There was something horrifyingly hypnotizing about the whole thing. Everything that was going on in front of us. Nothing made us stay. We couldn't find the way to leave.

It wasn't only the sibling similarities. How the three of them were twisted reflections of each other. The genetic material mixed between the three as they stirred their taboo stew.

It was more than the inherent wrongness of the act. Kenny's doting fiancee was right downstairs. He wasn't just fucking his sister, committing incest; he was cheating on his future wife as well. And sharing it all with his younger brother.

Plus, the violence of it. The hunger. The odd desperation of how all three of them gave into their need. It was wild, out of control. Watching it made me feel sick and wonderful all at once. Like eating too much icing where your teeth begin to ache.

I get what you're probably thinking: how could I feel revulsion at seeing something I was doing with my own sisters? Well, I could fig leaf the whole thing and say 'yeah, but we weren't fucking' which is factually accurate but actually false. We all knew where things had been heading.

In truth, I don't have a rational explanation except to say that doing a thing and watching someone else do it are two different things. I feel pretty safe in saying it that way, because I wasn't the only one taken aback. The looks on my sisters' faces all said the same exact thing.

Kevin didn't say a word when he reached his peak. He grabbed his older sister's head and shoved it forward. She choked. He bucked. Tears ran down her cheeks. Sperm leaked out of her mouth.

"Fuck yeah, sis," Kevin said, "Take it like a good little slut."

Kenny, however, made his next act abundantly clear.

"I'm gonna cum in your pussy!" he cried out.

"Yes!" Kara shouted, her mouth finally free. "Give your sister your load!"

"Oh FUCK!" Kenny said. He grabbed his sister's behind, shoving deep. His cock twitched as he pumped her full of seed. I was sure Kara was using protection, but some part of me felt the wrongness all the same.

Kara cried out as her brother's seed filled her. Kevin grunted with every burst. Even Kenny seemed to react, a little chuckle escaped his lips.

The siblings all settled onto the bed. Wrapped around each other with a tenderness they'd lacked before. I thought for sure they'd see us all standing at the doorway now, but they seemed lost in their own incestuous universe.

They kissed and cuddled, making warm cooing sounds. I thought perhaps that they were about to fall into an adorable nap. But then Kevin roused.

"OK sis," he said, getting up on his knees, "Time to fuck that juicy ass."

If Kara had any concerns, she didn't speak them. Kevin shoved her, roughly, onto the bed. He grabbed a container of moisturizing lotion from one of the nightstands. The bottle made a rude noise as he lubed himself and his sister's anus.

A moment later, Kara let out a scream like nothing I'd ever heard. Something so base and raw that it echoes in my ears to this day. Kevin had pierced his older sister's back hole. She cringed. Her whole body cinched. Her face went purple.

Kenny showed his concern by getting up and shoving his dick right in his younger sister's mouth.

"That's your pussy you're tasting," Kenny told Kara confidently. "And my cum."

Kara let out a needful, "Uh huh," then braced herself to get blissfully battered once again.

Something about this recombination, the ease with which the three of them reformed their spit roast, finally shook us free. Jan, Lucy, Lindsay and I both backed away from the door. The sounds still filling our ears.

Now that we knew what we were hearing, it all seemed incredibly obvious. Impossible that the party wasn't going to notice. But the hallway was completely empty. The world seemed determined to ignore what the siblings were up to.

"Oh my Goddess," Lindsay said as we stumbled down the hall. It came out as a breath. A startled, stifled prayer to a deity who couldn't possibly explain this any better than any of us could.

"I mean, we did do the thing. At Thanksgiving," Lucy said. She gave us all a guilty look. As if asking, is this our fault?

"What happened at Thanksgiving?" Jan asked.

I didn't know how to answer that. Nothing had happened. Everything had. The possibilities and permutations were too much for us to process. The four of us shared a look. Whatever little arousal we had left was drowned in disgust. And fear.

We'd seen ourselves there, through the funhouse mirror. The alternate universe version of ourselves. And what we'd witnessed hadn't been hot or awesome or sexy or any of the other ways I'd described fooling around with my sisters. It had been awful. All of us felt it, like we'd eaten rancid meat. Our mouths filling with acrid, awful bile.

And I knew in that moment, without a doubt, that everything we'd been doing was really, truly over.

Next time: It's not over.