All Comments on 'Pretend Boyfriend'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is one majorly fucked up family.

James_DuncanJames_Duncanalmost 2 years ago

Liked it a lot, but seems like an odd place to end it..

servant111servant111almost 2 years ago

Well crafted tale that hangs together. Would love to see you do a sequel.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
not

romance at all just an incest story posing as a romance

mac1729mac1729almost 2 years ago

Interesting tale that I thin as well could use a sequel

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 2 years ago
Nice

Very good story. I enjoyed it, especially the sex with the mother. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It had a good start as a romance than got bizarre on the second page. I had high hopes and they were dashed.

Wash2015Wash2015almost 2 years ago

I liked the story a lot, 5*, at its heart it is about a man moving past a lost love and finding a new one when he wasn't looking or expecting it, add in sex with her family. I would love a second chapter.

Someone mentioned incest but I don't think the family ever plays with each other, it is a family of females that has sex with the men they marry but no blood relations are together really, watching at most. Unless I missed something, but I read those stories too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

'Anonymous' - where do you get the incest from?

The male participant is not related to ANY of the females!

Sorry but you are just a sad individual!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Needs some humor between the main characters.

I know, easier said than dine, but there are examples here.

The tone between them needs to be lighter, he thinks it's crazy but goes along with it.

She needs to have a bit of the "crazy girl griend" vibe, and not just offering him sex for the weekend in exchange for his time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

From the start this story never really worked. The two characters never really even felt like friends. In all honestly it mostly felt like the guy being pressured into something he was extremely uncomfortable with. Then the story totally falls apart when you take a character you've hammered on the point that he doesn't want anything to do with women because he is so devoted to his dead wife. All that flies out the window within 48 hours and he changes into some horn dog that will plow any pussy put in front of him. If you were going to so dramatically change his character like that what was the point of turning down the sister on the first day only to have him bang the mom less than 24 hours later? Totally lost my interest in the story at that point.

Cracker270Cracker270almost 2 years ago

Well written. Love a good romance. The plot sort of left the rails with the casual sex. Still and all a nice well told story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is beyond stupid, this would never happen in any type lifestyle, not even a good fake story, too many inconsistancies...........bizarre doesn't even touch it is too outlandish the sex is not even good. Good grief.......not even remotely realistic in any sense of the world.......... Wouldn't waste any further efforts to save it either......

olddave51olddave51almost 2 years ago

Ended too soon Hope there is at least a second chapter. Need a little HAPPY EVERY AFTER if it is a ROMANCE. I will wait until there is a sequel to give it any stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

All in all, I thought it was a nice erotic story. The only negative thing I found was the theme itself "pretending to be friends". I thought it was a bit complicated to follow. That's why I voted 4 stars which is still pretty good. :) Loved the idea of a completely sexually liberated family relationship. Maybe exagerated but it's always fun to imagine. I hope the author doesn't give up on it and gives us follow-up chapters about Micheal and Jen and her family. Quite entertaining and lovely characters.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

good, quirky love story

PhineasNPhineasNalmost 2 years ago

Talk about off the rails. Sorry, man this is terrible

linnearlinnearalmost 2 years ago

Great plot and some crazy twist I did not see coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow! Comments from 0-5, or was it a-z.

This story was not my cup of tea. I like Romance, this sounded more like either Group Sex or a series of erotic couplings.

1. Was the story well written. Let's say at least a 4.

2. Did the story have the elements of Romance? At its core it is Romance. Male and Female meet. There is the problem to overcome. They live happily together. Reluctantly must save 5.

3. Did I identify with the characters, yes and pulled for them to overcome the stupid barriers.

4. Did I like the moral? 0

5. Would I willingly read a similar story? 0

Now which points should be used to rate the story?

For LITEROTICA ONLY points 1-3

The question is how do rate it? Reluctantly 4.67 and since Literotica uses whole numbers it rounds to 5.

Please! no more like this in Romance. I find those with no graphic sex, and the strong story line fit best in the category.

For those who rated it terrible or whatever, as an emotional reaction to the family foolishness, I agree.

For the author: keep writing but if you are going to do something like this again, like most good authors, tell us ore in the introduction so we can determine if this is a story in which we wish to invest our time.

The Hoary Cleric, a guest at this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a beautifully written if too short romance story. The ending, however, is somewhat disappointing and really needed to be a lot more romantic.

mjef2mjef2almost 2 years ago

Agree, writing is of a good standard, but storyline ran away too quickly, and plausibility went out the window with it which spoilt the impact and it became nothing special, just another, almost erotic, literotica story.

patient1patient1almost 2 years ago

It was fascinating and fun. I hope you have a sequel.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

I loved the premise and the buildup but once they got to the cabin, it went off the rails. It was well written narrative and I plan to read some of your other stories. 4*

Flar1958Flar1958almost 2 years ago
About realistics

To burn or kill someone bad is more realistic then these story?

A other and interestig story is better as every time the same old BTB.

ArediaArediaalmost 2 years ago

I liked it. Complicated plot lines intertwined, messy relationships - kinda like Life. :) Please write a Chapter 2 - I'd love to know if it matches the one in my head. :)

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

The romance got a little bit lost in the middle part when with Jen's dysfunctional family but it came back well. Sometimes difficult to know which category to post in but overall I think it fitted Romance.

Concerned a little about Jen's unprotected sex at the end but that's their decision. Read a couple of stories here about the "pretend" boyfriend so difficult to get a new take, Jen's family certainly gave it a twist. Apart from, or as a consequence of, their strange lifestyle I hadn't any idea which way it was going to go for a while but was still rooting for Jen and Michael. 5⛤.

MonkeyMonkzMonkeyMonkzalmost 2 years ago

Love It Until Sue Explained The Family Tradition. I'm Lost. I Don't Mind The Kinks. But I Keep Thinking About Living At A Cabins Beside The Lake Really Give You This Icky, Sweats, Mosqitoe, Unpleasant Feelings And This Group Swapping Sex Really Doesn't Help Either As Read, No One Really Taking Care Of Their Hygiene As Everyone Just Naked, Fuck, Eat And Walking Around Waiting To Fuck Again. So, My Imaginations, Are Fatty Oily Dudes With Hairy Body And Pluumy Girls Sweating. Except For Jen And Mike. Gosh, Even The Mother Uses Water Pond/lake To Watch Her Privates..urgh.. No Dude. Taking All That, I Think It Has Good Start And End Well. Congrats!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The first half was really sweet, but events at the cabin knocked it off course in my mind. I was glad it worked out for them, but the family dynamic seemed a little (or a lot?) too unrealistic to me. I can't rate it above a 4 even though I wanted to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A tale up to your normal high standard. The comments are interesting because you’ve created enough interest to get some really thought through positions. Personally, I liked it with all its twists and quirks. The family is unusual, but dysfunctional? Not unless you judge everyone by your own position in life. Love the presumption of a review saying you should keep writing! Once you reach 259 stories, I think you have the right to do exactly as you want. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Holy shit thus family is so fucked up. Dude should have been running far and fast.

tsgtcapttsgtcaptover 1 year ago

Loving this chapter 1, now, where's chapter 2 or "the rest of the story"?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A silly story. Just doesn’t make sense to me once they get to the lake. It got so ridiculous I couldn’t keep up with what was supposed to be happening. I’ve liked your other stories I’ve read but this one was a waste of time. LM

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sorry, but I lost interest after the third page. Well really before that but kept hoping he was going to man up and leave those nut cases. He should have been royally pissed at Jen for bringing him to that insane asylum without explaining anything. Instead she just cut him loose with hardly any explanation. Just too weird. LM

sillylover723sillylover7239 months ago

Really interesting story. But sad that this is the only chapter. The family dynamic was so weird and interesting I want more of it. How does Jen actually feel about the dynamic? She never actually explains it, we just hear about what she may have told Michael or from others as always, thanks for the story

photogman18photogman189 months ago

There are very few men who can write more than just an erotic, sex-filled story. You have the ability to write from the female, romantic, and emotional details to the guttural, raw sex. I for one enjoyed it. Did it keep me with a raging erection? No, but it was a good story and it felt real.

01Timber6701Timber6719 days ago

Weird story, yet we don’t know Jen side of things, all we know is that her old boyfriend left her.

3⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

SIMILAR Stories