All Comments on 'Pretending Ch. 01'

by PennLady

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Terrific story!

Love this story. Excellent writing. Reader can feel the emotions of the characters. Looking forward to reading the rest of the story.

renaissancequeenrenaissancequeenalmost 15 years ago
delightful

beautiful story, well written. nice rhythm and pace, good descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
powerful stuff

This was really great powerful stuff! Granted they're both idiots *smiles* but so far it suits the storyline so I'm all for it! Can't wait to see what's next.

FrauenverehrerFrauenverehreralmost 15 years ago
Excellent!

Great writing, great story. Shes is the master of storytelling...theres no one better:)

LeftoverStoriesLeftoverStoriesalmost 15 years ago
Definitely a "What, I can only give FIVE?" story.

Perfect.

MiliktheRedMiliktheRedalmost 15 years ago
Lovely and insightful

I loved this story, it drew me into it and took me on a powerful emotional journey from tragic insecurity to the realization of the love that was almost denied. You have conjured up charactors that are full bodied with real pain and real hopes. Magnificent work!

MugsyBMugsyBalmost 15 years ago
Oh wow.

Definitely at least a ten in my books. My heart was pounding the entire time. Such wonderful characters and such a sweet, lovely relationship you've created. Well done, PennLady. Well done!

Now, I'm off to chapter two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
BEAUTIFUL

BEAUTIFULLY WELL WRITTEN STORY!!!!

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 14 years ago
Very beautiful

Loved the hesitant concern Connie has about her appearance: as someone who has a scarred leg I can empathise completely with her. You are a very fine writer PennLady. Thank you.

sprezzaturasprezzaturaabout 14 years ago
Love it so far

As a person who has my own scars, I can relate to the anxiety of having to explain them when asked. The Ron guy at the beginning was an incredibly insensitive jerk for bringing up her leg while she was potentially in earshot, yeesh. But Simon seems so perfect and understanding, it's driving me crazy that neither can just confess their true feelings and let loose. I really like the tender moments between these two, even though it's laden with doubt and hesitation, clearly there's potential for some genuine romance. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

excellent

tompo296tompo296about 10 years ago
Super

What a fabulous start to a story...... How many friends feel like this but never follow through

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPennLady@PennLady
1731 Followers
7/5/21: My story "Altering the Plans" has started posting. Content warning: this story features a main character who leaves an abusive relationship, and whose ex engages in harassment post breakup. I would characterize it, in terms of storytelling, as "mild", although I realiz...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories