All Comments on 'Prettiest Family'

by nami

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Beautiful

This was a beautiful story... even made me tear up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very Good

This story was wonderful, please make more, I Loved It

CAP811CAP811about 15 years ago
well done

Well crafted story with a good plot. I enjoy stories like this in which the emotions that the characters experience are just as important as what takes place between them.

madengineer3madengineer3about 15 years ago
Real Love!

It is unusual to find someone who can fully express real love, and feelings of uncertainty this well. The writing is very good. The plot is well thought out. The author reminds us all that true love is not necessarily limited to sex. This is a very good read.

knightofheartsknightofheartsabout 15 years ago
Bravo

Love is Beautiful.

marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
Beautiful Story!!!

That was a beautiful story that you wrote. I love how you show the emotions between the two women from early on until after the baby was born. It was nice to see the honesty between the two women at the end of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What a beautiful story

I hope that this story wasn't a fantasy. If you have actually experienced such a rare kind of love, then you have been truly blessed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
More, PLEAAASSSSEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope this was only the first installment, as I would love to hear the further experiences of the two friends. Is there anything more exciting than the first encounters & exploration? Your story was extremely well-written with realistic dialogue & characterization. Thanks for sharing your talents!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved it!

A beautiful story, Nami! Keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Exceptional!

This story is, without a doubt, one of the best ones I have ever read. It is tender and loving, and so beautifully captures the unique love between two women. I certainly hope you continue to write stories like this - you have a true gift!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Awesome

I have read many stories on here and this is by far the best. I keep coming back to it. You made it so realistic and sweet that I can't help but tear up. Keeping writing and hopefully we can get a sequel to such an awe inspiring story. Much love Ashley.

namidaboshinamidaboshiabout 13 years ago
Brilliant!

This is one of the best lesbian romance stories I've ever read in this site. Please write more. And if you can spare the time, please write a sequel for this wonderful story. I would love to know what's happening with the "Prettiest Family".

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

wow i just simply love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing

This is one of the best stories I have ever read. The characters were amazing they worked so well together and they were perfect for each other. I wish there was a second part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What can I say...

...that hasn't already been said? If I went deeply into what I thought of this story, I'd very quickly run out of superlatives. It was simply beautiful, Nami. Now why the hell don't you write some more for this site because there is real talent there. Don't waste it!

Brian

gjames17gjames17almost 9 years ago
Thank You!!!

This tender story was so sweet, beautiful, and emotional. Very, very well done. I would love to read more.

kaleonanikaleonaniabout 2 years ago

What a beautiful way to end up together and being so in love. The mind doesn't have the power to fulfill the true love one can feel for another, only the heart can determine the true nature of that intimacy and that goes for any relationship. Two women together and in love is the most beautiful thing ever and they should never be ashamed of coming out. Lesbians can be tough on each other but with so many beautiful women in this world that makes it tougher for them. Thank you for your beautiful story that was obviously written with an awesome imagination and experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

On the surface this is a romantic story with a happy ending.

A deeper read reveals a relationship based on codependency (enabler & codependent)

Blazing hot like the sun - eventually it burns out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous