All Comments on 'Prettiest Girl in the Room'

by Handymanblues

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
JayDiverJayDiverover 4 years ago
Good story, thanks.

I enjoyed your story and thought it was well-written. You portrayed her angst between her male choices quite well. Even her frustration with her job-search and low-wage opportunities regardless of her education. But we all have to start somewhere.

That said, I'm not particularly fond of her character. I thought her somewhat shallow and indecisively submissive, yet entitled.

Even though she professes to search for romance and 'The One.' She immediately sets out to limit her field of choices to 3 extremely attractive hunks, because after all 'She's' the prettiest one in the room.

Then she proceeds to rate their pros and cons on a 1 to 10 scale with the full intention of selecting the one with the highest numerical total, terribly pragmatic for a romantic. When in fact all she does is back herself into a well-deserved pickle and finally has to select the only remaining candidate. Which she does wholeheartedly shortly after the remaining front-runner is eliminated.

In IRL I would foresee trouble with this relationship, after all, what man would overlook the termination of his child.

Still voted 5's for the well-written story and plot line. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

tedious

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

good potential but disjointed and confusing, no smoothness, no buildup and no real plot except we're supposed to believe that all this happened just because she was "the prettiest girl in the room"?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous