Pretty Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Killian smirked.

"Such a filthy slut," he hissed, cock softening even as he took care of his submissive's needs. "You need this, your dirty princess hole stretched..."

His fingers spread apart, not preparing but driving deep to the edge of what the panda could take, and Cassius howled, hips bucking and grinding, working furiously as he spent his load. Orgasm was upon him before his mind could catch up with what his body was doing and his cock throbbed and dribbled, spurting out what he had to offer to mark and stain the kitchen floor: open evidence of his debasement, however hasty it was to be brought off in such a crudely milking manner.

"There you go, pretty thing, that's better, isn't it? Better to have your cock milked like this, a hole filled... You don't even want to go unfilled now, do you? A princess' hole like yours should never be empty..."

Killian's growls, both beautifully taunting and teasing, rolled through him and yet he was barely in control of himself, giving up everything he was, grinding and humping, his pitiful load left for him to clean up. But he did not even move when Killian's fingers finally left him, his needy little slut of a whore-hole gaping and dripping with evidence of their decrepitly sordid tryst. Yet that was all very much as it was supposed to be as the lynx left him there, rubbing his chin and muttering about something, although what Killian had in mind was something that could not, in this instance, be found in the kitchen. His rolled the butt plug in his paws on his return, smiling to find Cassius right where he'd left him, chin propped up on the table and his tail still lifted, right where he was supposed to be.

"See, I knew this was what you needed..."

Cassius clenched his jaw and groaned as the plug sank into him, needing no lubrication as the narrower 'neck' and flare at the based kept it nicely sealed inside him, his anal ring doing the job it was supposed to despite the stretch it had taken. Yet he could not have said that he was not in the position that he wanted to be in, whimpering and whining even as he turned his muzzle into his lover's paw, finding solace and comfort even as submissive tingles drew seductively at his soul. In their relationship, there was room for everything and they could push things as far or as little as they wanted to.

A paw closed on his buttocks in a sharp, resounding smack and he groaned, paws clenching into fists, the rise of pain nothing in comparison to the seducing of humiliation.

Oh yes...

Yes, he may have been able to come and go in dirty nuances of power play but, for them at least, one thing was certain.

The kinky red panda would always be Killian's pretty boy.


12