Pretty Flowers Ch. 01

Story Info
Magical flowers lead to an unforgettable evening.
3.2k words
4.55
16.8k
30
0

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Octave888888
Octave888888
1,165 Followers

1. All characters are 18+

2. No characters represent real people

3. Enjoy the fiction

----

CHAPTER 1

----

I almost didn't see the flower shop. It was tucked into the wall a bit, and the signage wasn't very good. You'd only see it if you were actively looking for it, which I was.

When I walked in, I saw flowers that I'd seen in other places. But I wasn't looking for normal flowers.

I had a date that night with Melody, whom I'd been crushing on for a while now. One of her friends told me she loved flowers, and that she'd be impressed if I could find something different. So no ordinary daisy or rose would do for me. I had to find something unique. So I found this little shop online. Their website wasn't fancy, but it had boasted that they had flowers no other shop did.

Behind the counter, there was a short Asian man, who I assumed was the shop owner. He had a gaze that was a little creepy, but very knowing. As I perused the bouquets, he asked in slightly-accented English, "Can I help you find something, sir?"

I ventured to the counter. If anyone could help in my quest, it would be him. "I'm looking for something unique. Something beyond the normal roses."

He smirked. "How unique are we talking about?"

I told him, "I have a date tonight, and I need something she's never seen before."

"I can help with that," he nodded. "I have rare flowers over here," he pointed to his left, "but if you're truly in the market for something one-of-a-kind, I have something better in the back."

"How much better are we talking?" I asked, implying the monetary cost.

"Not as much as you think. Come with me."

He led us into a small back room, where I saw a table with several small pots lined up on it. Each pot had the most amazing, multi-colored flowers inside. It seemed that the petals almost sparkled in the light. I also noticed that each pot had a plastic lid on top.

"These are my own hybrid," he explained. "I call them Glittariums, for the obvious reasons." He lifted a pot and brought it closer to my face, and the petals inside sparkled brightly."

"They're fantastic. I've never seen anything like that," I marvelled. "But why the plastic lids? Won't that hurt the plants?"

He smiled and explained. "These are no ordinary flower. Their scent does magical things."

Inwardly, I rolled my eyes. "Really? Magic?" I was thinking he just made that up to raise the price on gullible morons.

"Yes, magic. Here, smell." He lifted the lid a crack for me.

I sniffed it. "I smell nothing. No aroma at all."

"Yes sir. Men don't smell a thing. But women, however, smell a pheremone. It makes them intensely attracted to the man who brings them the flowers."

"Bullshit."

"I assure you, it's true!" He pleaded. "Trust me."

I did not believe his story about the magic, of course. That would be ridiculous. But these were amazing flowers, so I was still interested. "How much?"

"Only $25 per pot."

Very reasonable for something that pretty. "Sold." I dug out some money from my wallet, and paid the man.

He smiled again as he handed me the pot. "Remember, don't lift the lid until you give the woman the flowers. You will not be disappointed."

----

I showed up at Melody's place three minutes before 7, but I sat in the car for a minute, gathering myself. The small flower pot sat next to me. I eyed it again before I picked it up, and carried it to her door. Then I rang the doorbell and waited.

She answered the door with a smile. She was wearing a blue button-up blouse, a grey knee-length skirt, black heels, and her blonde hair down at her shoulders. "Hi Tom," she said. Then she saw the flower pot. "Oh. Wow. What are these?"

"Special flowers. For a special lady." I grinned. I had practiced that line in the mirror.

She was quite amazed. "They're sparkling. I've never seen flowers do that. What type of flower is this?"

"I forget the name. Glitteriums, I think?" Then I remembered about the lid. "Let me open this up for you."

I removed it, and again, I smelled no odors at all, aside from Melody's perfume. But I watched Melody's face as she obviously smelled something. Her eyes changed in a moment, and she blinked a few times. "Wow," she said. "That's a... that's an interesting smell."

"Good interesting?" I asked, hoping that I had not bought stinky flowers. If that old man swindled me, I swore I would burn his shop to the ground.

"Yes, very good." She sniffed them again, and smiled at me. "Thank you, Tom. These are wonderful. You're wonderful."

I took her arm, and led her towards the door. "Come on, I've got dinner reservations for us. Let's go have fun."

"Yes, let's go," she agreed, and we went on our way, leaving the small flower pot on the table.

----

We had a great dinner. Melody was charming and sweet and intelligent and funny and sexy. Not just sexy looking, she had this way about her that made her actions and words sexy too. It's why I was attracted to her in the first place. Our conversations were riveting.

I had met her because we worked in the same office building, for different companies. I saw her once or twice a week in the lobby, or at a nearby lunch place, or in the parking garage. She had long blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and long gorgeous legs showing underneath the skirts of her conservative work outfits. I finally got to talk to her when I was behind her in line at the sandwich shop across the street. It was enough to learn her name and where she worked, and it took me a few weeks longer to ask her out. I was thrilled when she said yes.

As we drove back to her place, I could feel her eyes on me. When we stopped at a red light, I looked back at her. She had that same look in her eyes that she did right before we'd left her house.

"Do I have something on my face?" I joked.

"What? No," she said, snapping out of it. "Was I staring?"

"Maybe a bit. I'll make sure I stare back when I'm not driving."

She laughed. "Yes please. A car accident makes for a poor first date." She looked back at the road, but I could tell she was still sneaking glances at me.

As I pulled up in front of her house, I made sure to run around the car and open her door for her. She got out, and took my hand. "Umm, Tom, would you like to come in? For coffee or something?"

"I'd love to," I replied. I had not planned on getting lucky on the first date, but I didn't want the night to end, and clearly, she didn't either.

When we walked in the house, the plant was there on the table, exactly where we'd left it. She went over and sniffed it again. "The scent is so wonderful."

Then turned and looked at me. Her eyes were wide, and her breathing had quickened a bit. "Tom," she said, "I want to kiss you."

I wasn't going to turn that down. I closed the distance between us, and put my hand on her chin, tilting it up to meet me. We kissed, and it was beautiful. It felt like a storybook romance kiss, like it was meant to be.

I went to break the kiss, thinking that was enough, but she pulled me in closer and kissed me again. Her arms wrapped around my body, and she pressed her body to mine. I wrapped my arms over her shoulders, continuing the kiss for as long as she wanted it.

It was a long time, when she finally came up for air. "Wow," she said. "I don't usually do that. Not on the first date, I mean."

"Me neither. But I really liked it."

"Me too. I think, this is really fast I know, but... I think I love you."

That was really fast. I didn't know what to say, and she saw my hesitation. "You don't have to say it back right away, but I... I just feel like I love you right now."

I wanted to be honest with her, so I told her, "I really like you, Melody. I just don't want to say it back right away. I don't want to hurt you. I don't want to say it and then have to take it back."

She nodded. "I understand. And I respect that. But I think that makes me love you more." She gave me another, quicker kiss. Our bodies were still pressed together, and hers felt very warm, as she looked into my eyes. Then she whispered, "Tom?"

"Yes?"

"Would you... like to... stay? Stay tonight?" At that point, she separated from me, and started unbuttoning her blouse, slowly, one button at a time.

My eyes bugged out as her cleavage came into view, encased in a lacy black bra. "You want me to stay?"

"Yes." Another button. "I want you." Another button, and her navel came into view. "Stay with me." Last button, and her blouse was opened. "Please?"

I stared at her breasts, looking luscious in her bra, and her flat sexy stomach. "Oh my," I stammered. I coughed, looking away for a moment, gathering my wits back together. Then I returned my gaze to her. "Melody, you're amazing. If you want me to stay, then that's what I want too."

She smiled. "Good." She started unbuttoning my shirt, much quicker than she'd done on herself. "I just... I need you. Right now."

Both of our shirts were now deposited on the floor. She grabbed my pants and led me into her bedroom. I watched her unzip her skirt and let it fall to the floor, as I managed to get my belt undone and drop my pants too. I now beheld her beauty, hidden by only her bra and matching black panties. I grabbed her in my arms again, and our mouths connected, hungrily tasting each other.

As I kissed her, I felt a slight pang of guilt. I'm sure it was the pheremones of the plant that made her suddenly want me so badly. But this is what I wanted, right? I wanted this woman in my arms. I wasn't expecting it on the first date, but I had made her feel good and now we were going to have sex. Still, I wondered how much of this was really her, and how much was the effects of the flowers.

I reached behind her and unclipped her bra, and she released me just long enough to let it fall from her arms, before pressing into me again for more feverish kisses. I couldn't see her tits this way, but I could certainly feel their warmth against my chest. Her nipples were like little pebbles, pressing into me.

Then she suddenly dropped to her knees, and pulled my boxers to my ankles. My cock sprang upwards, happy to be freed, and it was very quickly enveloped into her warm mouth. "Oh! Melody! Oh my god!" I yelled, as she went to work. I watched from above as she worked her beautiful blonde head up and down on me, sucking me just as passionately as we'd been kissing a moment ago. Her tongue was working magic on the sensitive skin of my head. "Melody, Mel, I'm not gonna hold out much longer if you keep that up!"

She paused and grinned upwards at me. "I'm sure you can go again. Right now, I want you to come for me." Then she continued her pleasant attentions.

It was only another minute or so that I lasted, before I tapped her shoulder, telling her, "I'm gonna come!" To my surprise, she didn't let up, and I released into her mouth, spurt after spurt, and I saw her swallow all of it down.

When I was done, she gave me one final lick, then looked up at my face, mouth open so I could see. "All gone," she said, giving another sexy smile.

"Oh my god, Melody, that was the best thing ever. You are amazing," I told her, pulling her to her feet. I went to kiss her, but she pulled away, and ran to the nearby bathroom. I heard the water run, and heard her gargle a bit, before she came back.

"I didn't think you'd want to taste yourself in my kisses," she explained.

"That's very thoughtful," I said, "but right now all I want is to make you feel just as good as you made me." I pulled her in close and kissed her again, feeling her body against mine. "And the fact that you still have those panties on is a problem."

"Hmm. What do you plan to do about that problem?"

"Let's start with this," I said, picking her up and laying her on the bed. Then I knelt over her, grabbing her black lace panties and slipping them down and off. She opened her legs for me, showing me the hint of wetness along her slit. She was shaved except for a small trimmed strip just above, as if pointing towards her paradise.

First I kissed the inside of her right thigh, small kisses and nibbles, going inwards towards her glistening pussy. Then, just before I got there, I went back and did the same to her left thigh. She gasped as I teased her, wanting me to just get to the center already. When I finally did, I gave her a tentative, slow lick along her lips, and she let out a loud, "OH!"

She was so wet, and I tasted her juices. I gave her another good slow lick, moving my tongue deeper inside, and then found her sensitive nub, causing another "OH!" to escape her. I played with her clit for a while, and it only took a minute for her to start to tense up underneath me. "Tom, yes! Keep going! Keep go... AHHH!" Her muscles clenched, and she was silent for a second. I saw she was gripping the bed sheets with both fists. Then she finally unclenched, saying, "Ahhh. Oh. Oh my god. That was good."

She looked down at me, and I wiped my face on her bed sheet. She said, "I need you inside me. Are you ready to go again?"

I looked down and found my best friend alert again. "You bet." I moved up, ready to mount her, but I paused for just a second. "I don't have a condom," I admitted. "I didn't think this would happen tonight."

"It's okay," came her reply. "I'm on the pill, just fuck me."

I rubbed my dick on her wet pussy, teasing her again, getting her more riled up. She started to yell, "Inside! Now! I need you inside me!" So I pushed in, and she yelled more, "YES! Oh Yessss!" I was able to work my way all the way inside, then I gave her another good kiss, which she returned with fervor. Then I began fucking her. I had thought to go slowly at first, but she goaded me on, encouraging me to go faster, faster, harder. So I ended up going full-force, fucking her hard and fast, and she squealed as she came again.

I had paused for a second while she came down from her orgasm, but in that pause, she managed to flip both of us over. I was now on my back, and she rode my hard cock for all it was worth, hard and fast. I was able to last a bit, having come once before already, but as she came again, she squeezed my cock and I exploded inside of her. It felt like she was milking every ounce of jizz out of me.

Finally, she collapsed and rolled over to my side, head on my shoulder. We were both out of breath, tired and sweaty. I was the first to speak. "That was the best sex of my life."

"Mine too." She said, then laughed. "I really didn't expect to do that on the first date."

I laughed too. "Me neither. You were amazing." I kissed her forehead.

Her hand wrapped around my now-limp little friend. "Your dick felt so good in me. Like, not too big, but just good. Like, a perfect fit in me. I can't explain it."

I couldn't explain it either, but I wondered the flowers had something to do with it. "You wore me out," I told her. "I don't think I can move."

"Then don't. Stay here. Stay with me."

I wrapped my arm around her, and said, "Of course. I'll stay right here."

I don't know who fell asleep first, her or me, but I know it didn't take long. When I woke up in the morning, she was still in my arms, looking both angelic and sexy. I watched her breasts move slightly as she breathed, and I was instantly hard again. I wondered if she'd be ready for another round.

Then she moved, waking up, and her eyes fluttered open. She looked up at my face. "Hi."

"Hi there," I said.

"I'm glad you're still here."

"Where else would I be?"

"I don't know. But if you weren't here, I'd think last night was some kind of dream." She sat up and stretched her arms over her head. Her breasts wiggled tantalizingly. Then she saw the tent my erection had made in the sheet. "I see someone else is up too," she pointed.

"He's hard to control when you're nearby and naked."

"He's hard, alright." She uncovered my rigid member, and idly played with it with one finger. "He could also use a shower."

"I think we all could use that."

She stood up and pulled me towards the bathroom. I joined her in the shower, and we each shared another climax as I fucked her from behind. Her body felt fantastic under the hot water.

Afterwards, I put on my clothes from the night before, while she just wrapped herself in a comfy robe. "Where's my shirt?" I asked, as I got my belt re-buckled.

"Umm, I think both our shirts are still in the other room."

I went into the living room, found both my shirt and hers still crumpled on the floor. I slipped mine on, and as I buttoned it, I turned to look at the table. There, the plant was still there, but the flowers were now brown and wilted. "Melody? You should come see this."

She appeared in the doorway. "What's up?" Then she followed my gaze to the potted plant on the table. "Oh. What happened to it?"

"I don't know, it was like that when I came in." I looked closer. "Maybe it wilted overnight?"

She leaned in too. "It lost its nice smell too."

"I'll have to go back where I got it and ask about that. Sorry."

She shrugged. "It's okay. I mean, the flowers were going to die anyway, right?" She kissed me on the lips. "Thanks for them anyways. And thanks for last night."

"No, thank you," I said, and kissed her back.

"Call me later?"

"Definitely."

----

Thanks for reading. More to come.


Octave888888
Octave888888
1,165 Followers