Pretty Flowers Ch. 02

Story Info
Tom has another date with Melody, and meets her sister.
2.6k words
4.63
14k
13
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Octave888888
Octave888888
1,165 Followers

1. All characters are 18+

2. No characters resemble real people

3. Enjoy the fiction

--

CHAPTER 2

--

After last night's events, I was thankful it was Sunday. I went home from Melody's place, changed clothes, and napped for a couple of hours. Then I decided I needed to visit that little flower shop again. I needed to ask about the pheremones the shopkeeper had mentioned, and I also wanted to ask why all the flowers were brown this morning.

When I walked into the shop, the same man was behind the counter again. "Back so soon?"

"Yeah," I said. "I had a couple questions."

"I'm assuming your date went well last night."

I nodded. "Very well," I responded, not wanting to go into detail. "Can you tell me more about those flowers?"

"A lot actually," he said. "I cross-bred them from a few different flowers from different countries."

"So they're not really magic."

"Well, that depends on your perspective." He wasn't saying they weren't magical.

"How powerful are they? I mean, I want to know how much of last night's... activities... were from the flower..."

"Than from the girl?" he finished my question. "Well, the plant may have provided assistance. But I'm sure your girl is truly interested. The flower only enhances her existing feelings, and lets her guard down. Like alcohol, but more potent and with less negative consequences."

"So it just lowered her inhibitions."

"Exactly. Whatever she said or did last night, is what she wanted to say or do."

I nodded, taking in that information. Then I asked, "So then why did the flowers turn brown?"

"That's part of the magic, if you believe in it." He brought another pot out from his back room. "The plant's pheremones create the flower's beautiful colors. When the woman breathes in enough of the pheremones, the plant wilts and dies. It's a very temporary and fragile thing."

"But men can't breathe in the pheremones?"

"Correct." He motioned to the plastic lid. "That's why these are covered up. It's very dangerous if the wrong woman inhales the scent. You don't want that."

I thought about that. Random women falling in love with me as they breathe the pheremones. In some ways, it might be fun, but I saw the danger there too. Furthermore, I was only interested in Melody. I didn't need to use the flower's power on anyone else.

"Thanks for the information, Mister..."

"Please call me Chen." He shook my hand.

"Tom."

"You are most welcome, Tom. Return anytime." Chen nodded graciously.

--

After leaving the shop, I called Melody. She answered right away. "Hi Tom!"

"Hi Melody. I wanted to tell you again I had an amazing night."

"Me too, it was really fun."

"Would you like to have lunch with me tomorrow?"

She groaned. "I can't, I'm pretty busy at work lately. Raincheck? Maybe later in the week?"

"Of course," I answered. "And maybe another dinner date, next Saturday?"

"My sister is coming into town this weekend, and I promised I'd spend Saturday with her. But I can do Friday?"

"Friday it is. I'll make sure to find more of those flowers."

--

I did get to have lunch with Melody on Wednesday, when she was able to get away from her office. She told me her boss was trying to get the team to finish a huge project ahead of schedule, so they could all get a bonus. I nodded, telling her my boss was a taskmaster sometimes too.

"So your sister's coming?"

"Yeah, Harmony just finished her first year at the university, so she's visiting for the weekend."

I paused in my chewing. "Harmony? And Melody?"

"Yeah," she blushed. "My parents are musicians. They thought it was cute. Harmony kinda hates it."

"I think it's cute too. Did you ever learn music?"

"I tried, but it's not my thing. Harmony picked up on it though. She's plays piano, guitar, and she sings." She sipped her drink. "You should meet her, and hear her play. She's really good." Then she paused. "Unless you think it's too early to meet my family."

I put my hand on hers. "I'd love to meet your sister."

She smiled. "Great. Maybe we can do that this weekend sometime."

--

Friday rolled around, and I had picked up another small pot of the Glittarium flowers. I rang Melody's doorbell, and when the door opened, it wasn't Melody's face I saw.

"Hi, umm..." I started.

"Hi, you must be Tom," the girl ushered me inside. "I'm Harmony."

"Aha, you're Melody's sister," I said. "Melody told me you were coming tomorrow."

"Yeah, last minute change of plans. But I promise, I'm staying here. I don't want to get in the way of your date night."

"And we appreciate that," said Melody, coming around the corner. She was wearing a hot black cocktail dress, and had done up her hair some.

"Wow, Melody, you look great!" I complimented her. Looking at both sisters now, I saw the resemblance. Harmony was a brunette, not blonde like her sister, and stood a couple inches shorter. But the blue eyes were the same, and the smile too.

"You look good too. Nice tie," she said. I had several ties at home, but this was my nicest, so I'm glad she pointed it out. "And you brought those flowers again."

I put the small pot on the table. "Yes, hopefully they last longer than the first ones." I knew they probably wouldn't, but she didn't need to know that. "I was told if you keep the plastic on, they might last longer."

She lifted the cover just a crack, and took a small sniff. "They smell so pretty though," she said. "Here, Harmony, smell these flowers."

My eyes widened. I hadn't anticipated that she'd offer her sister a smell too, though I probably should have. There was no way to stop it now, not without looking like a maniac. I tried to hide my anxiety as Harmony bent down and sniffed the aroma. "Oh wow," she said, then looking at me. "That's so nice." I looked at her face. Her pupils had dilated, just like Melody's had last weekend. I was trying not to freeze in fear.

"Let's go, Tom." Melody took my arm and led me from the house.

From behind us, I heard Harmony call, "Have fun you too!"

--

I tried not to think about Harmony, which was easy when Melody was my date. Our conversations were lively, and I loved getting to know this fun, intelligent person. Her personality ranged from dry to emotional to humorous as the changing topics allowed, and she had interesting takes on things I hadn't fully considered.

She wasn't much of a sports fan, like me, but she had been to several football games and loved the feeling of being in the crowd. She was more of a music fan, and promised to take me to see different concerts, everything from opera to jazz to rock.

After dinner, we went to a dance club, and had a few drinks. Since I was driving, I had only two and then stuck to water, but she had a couple more. She was a great dancer, and I noticed several guys noticing her and being jealous of me.

The more we danced, the more I noticed the amorous way Melody was looking at me, and I hoped I was showing the same look to her. She was also dancing closer, and dare I say sexier. I was thinking she was getting rather turned on. I thought that more when, during a slower song, she pressed herself against me and I felt rather rigid nipples through the material of her dress.

"Let's get out of here," she whispered in my ear. That confirmed that theory for me. I led her out, back to my car. As soon as we were on the road, she leaned over and started teasing me, gently blowing in my ear, and nibbling on my earlobe. It was wonderful, but also terribly distracting as I was trying to drive.

"Melody, I'd love to go back to your place and have a repeat of last weekend, but your sister's there," I said. "Did you have other plans?"

"Take me to your place," she commanded, one hand now on my thigh. She inched it towards my crotch, and grabbed my dick, which at this point was rock hard. She started rubbing it through my pants, and whispered in my ear, "I need this in me. Don't you want to put this in me?"

It was turning me on so much, but I took her wrist and placed it back on her side of the car. "I definitely do, but I want to get us back to my place in one piece first, okay?"

"Then drive faster!" She grinned.

"Yes, Miss Melody." I got us back to my place in record time. We weren't even in the door yet when she threw herself at me, wrapping her legs around my waist. I managed to walk us into my bedroom, kissing her all the while. When we got there, I laid her on the bed, and laid on top. She started working on my shirt buttons, while I worked on my pants. Together we managed to get me undressed, then I grabbed her legs and spread them apart. She laughed, laying back on the bed.

I saw that underneath her black dress, she'd been wearing a sexy red thong. How had I not noticed that while dancing? I pulled it aside and dove into her with my mouth. No teasing this time, not like last time. She was already so wound up that she didn't need teasing. She went crazy with moans, pushing on the back of my head,

keeping me in place until she finally had an intense, screaming orgasm.

I was going to wipe my mouth off, but she grabbed my face and kissed me before I could. It was pretty sexy, knowing she was tasting her own juices on my lips. Then we worked together to unzip her dress and peel it away from her. She hadn't worn a bra, which I did notice when dancing. I kissed her more and tweaked her nipples, making her more crazy than before, until she finally broke the kiss to tell me, "Tom, fuck me. I need you in me now."

I lined myself up and plunged in, getting halfway in her on the first thrust. She cried out, "YESSSS!" and I continued to thrust, getting deeper and deeper. She was so wet, and she had made me so hard, and it felt so amazing. Based on the loud noises Melody was making, I know she felt the same way. I was shocked I had the stamina I did, but I managed to fuck her pretty hard for a few solid minutes before I started to get to my climax. When I felt it coming on, I sped up my rhythm, and managed to get her to come just before me. I emptied myself inside her, and then collapsed to her side.

She was laughing. "How do you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Make me come so hard?" she said, still catching her breath. "Oh my god, I love you, Tom."

I decided that was the right time to say it back. "I love you too, Melody." I kissed her, showing that I completely meant it. She was the girl for me. I loved her, not just the great sex, but all of her, the whole package.

I felt her hand go to my dick. "You're still hard, Tommy." She rolled me over, and stood above me, slipping off her thong the rest of the way. Then she straddled me, and rubbed her freshly-fucked pussy on my dickhead. "Oh, yes."

"If I cum in you again, does that mean I'm getting my own sloppy seconds?"

She laughed. "Seconds, thirds, as many times as it takes." She slid down on my cock, and started riding me. Gently at first. I put my hands on her breasts, and she smiled down on me. "It's like your dick was made for me. It's so perfect in me."

"It's like you were made perfect for me, too." I told her.

She started riding me a little harder, faster, and I started lifting my hips to match her rhythm, driving into her more. I moved my hands from her tits to her narrow waist, getting more control and giving her more balance. Soon she was riding me like a prize bull, moaning with each thrust, harder and faster, until she came. Her pussy clenched, squeezing me, and I let go inside her again.

This time she collapsed onto me. My dick slipped out of her as it deflated, and I felt our combined juices ooze out of her onto my thigh.

It took us a minute to recover from our climaxes. She looked at me with a funny look. "What?" I asked.

"I feel like I forgot something."

"Not your birth control, I hope," I joked. "You're kinda full of my spunk at the moment."

"No, no," she shook her head. "It's Harmony. I should've called her. She's probably still up, waiting for me."

"Ah," I said. "Do you want to call her and tell her you're staying here?"

She thought about it. "I should probably go home tonight. As much as I'd love to stay with you," she said, giving me another peck on the lips, "she'd be worried to stay in my place alone."

"I'll drive you back to your place then."

--

I walked Melody back to her door, intending to leave her there, but the door opened immediately. "Where have you guys been?" said Harmony, now dressed in pajamas, with a big smirk on her face. It didn't take a genius to guess what we'd been doing. My tie was now missing, and Melody's hair was a mess.

As we walked in, Harmony was teasing her sister, but she kept eyeing me. Not suspiciously, like a protective sister. More like she wanted a turn. It made me a little uncomfortable, knowing she'd had a whiff of the flowers earlier.

I leaned in to Melody to kiss her goodnight. Melody wrapped her arms around me, holding me tight, kissing me longer than was altogether necessary in front of her little sister. Still it was very nice.

"Okay, okay," Harmony broke us up. "It's past midnight, let's all get some sleep."

"Goodnight, Melody. I'll call you tomorrow."

"Okay. Goodnight, Tom."

As I turned to leave, I spotted the plant. The lid was missing, and the flowers were brown again. I thought back a few hours and remembered we had left the lid on when we left for dinner. That meant... oh no... Harmony removed the lid and smelled the flowers more.

I exited the door, going to close it behind me, and was shocked that Harmony was right behind me. She closed the door and stood with me on the front step. "Tom, how serious are you about my sister?"

"Pretty serious," I admitted. "I love her, and she loves me."

Harmony looked disappointed. "Well, you know, if that ever changes..." she started, then she grabbed my face and kissed me. I was too surprised to immediately stop her, but I did eventually push her away.

"Whoa, wait," I said. "I love your sister. And I barely know you."

"Well, I'm saying that I'd like to get to know you better, if you want." She opened the door and slipped back inside. "If things change, you know where to find me." Then she closed the door, leaving me confused and guilty on the front step.

Octave888888
Octave888888
1,165 Followers