Pretty Flowers Ch. 10

Story Info
Tom and Melody work things out.
1.8k words
4.75
6.4k
14
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Octave888888
Octave888888
1,165 Followers

When I awoke, only Harmony was still in bed with me. I smelled bacon frying in the kitchen, and guessed that Melody was making breakfast. But I found a note in Melody's place on the bed.

Good morning. I give you permission. - M

I looked over at Harmony, still nude on my left. Her young, teenage body really was amazing. Melody's body was perfect, but I imagined that the two sisters would look very much alike if they were the same age, apart from hair color. I stroked Harmony's brunette locks back behind her ear, and her eyes opened. "Hi," she said quietly.

"Good morning," I said. "Your sister left us this note." I showed her the paper.

"How thoughtful of her," Harmony commented.

I stroked her breast, down to the tip of her nipple. "Well it would be wasteful if we didn't use her permission, right?"

She grinned. "I guess so." My hand drifted down her flat belly to rest between her legs. Her hand went straight to my dick, already half-hard and growing. "Can I taste it again?"

"Tell you what we'll do," I started, then I lifted her up and turned her. "Let's taste each other," I said, positioning her cute ass over my head.

"Oooh, nice," Harmony responded, then gave my cock a little kiss. I responded with a tentative kiss on her pussy. I gave her a lick, and savored her early morning juices. While Melody's perfect pussy often tasted of honey, I noticed now that Harmony tasted like berries. I made a mental note that, if I ever got the chance, to taste them both at the same time.

Harmony took me into her mouth, and ran her tongue around me. I shuddered. "That's great, Harm. Keep doing that." Then I went to work on her, licking and lapping. The more she got into it, the more I did, and vice versa, so things escalated pretty quickly. If it had been a race, I think I won by a hair, as she came just before me. I didn't have time to warn her, so she took the first spurt in her mouth with a surprised gasp, then I spurted the rest on her teenage tits and neck.

As if on cue, Melody came in the room. "Oh good, you got my note," she said. She was wearing an apron, but as she turned back to leave, calling "breakfast is ready" over her shoulder, we saw her sexy ass and realized she hadn't been wearing anything else.

Harmony popped off me and headed for the bathroom. "You go ahead, I need a minute to clean up," she told me. She took a finger's worth of my cum and put it in her mouth. "It's tasty though," she said with a wink.

I went into the kitchen, still naked. There was a plate of bacon on the table, and a couple of pancakes too, but when I spotted Melody working on another pancake, displaying that great ass of hers, I was at full attention again. Though she didn't turn around, I think she knew it, as she was humming a tune and shaking her hips alluringly.

I grabbed a piece of bacon and gobbled it down. (Hey, it's bacon. Guys love bacon.) Then I grabbed from behind, wrapping her in my arms, and kissing her neck. "Good morning gorgeous," I told her, pressing my erection into her backside.

"Oh! Good morning to you too," she responded.

I let her take the last pancake out of the frying pan and put it on a plate, then I moved her away from the stove and bent her over the counter. "I love you," I grunted into her ear, then pushed myself into her.

She was wet, but hadn't been expecting to be taken right there on the counter. "OHH!" she moaned back to me. "I love you too!"

I fucked her slowly, getting her used to it again, then picked up speed. I fondled her breasts through the apron, making her moan again. I made sure I was giving her long, deep strokes, and she climaxed right there. Her knees almost gave way, but I held her up, and pumped into her until I gave her another load of my spunk.

As I was pulling out, we heard a clap from the doorway, then another. We both turned our heads to see Harmony, also still nude, giving us the 'slow clap' for our performance. "Good job," she said with a smile.

"Yes, well," Melody said, straightening her apron. "That's why I keep him around." I turned to sit down to eat, and she gave me a small smack on the ass.

We all ate our fill. We looked a little silly, the three of us eating in the nude, but we'd already seen and experienced each other. Unsurprisingly, hot sex is a lot of calorie-burning work, so the girls made sure I ate a good amount of pancakes to rebuild my strength.

When we were done, I finally asked the question that I'd been thinking of since last night. "So, where does this go from here?"

Melody looked at her sister. "Are you done with the texting of nude pictures?"

"Yes," came the answer. I could tell Harmony meant it.

"Are you still in love with my boyfriend?"

"Yes," another honest answer. Harmony glanced at me.

I glanced at Melody, who just shrugged. She asked me, "Would you still be willing to give Harmony a good fuck every once in a while?"

It was a weird question in a very unusual situation. But the answer to that one question was "Yes. On the condition that you're there too. I swear I'll never do it behind your back."

Both girls seemed mollified. Melody was assured of my love and loyalty. Harmony was happy she'd get laid every now and then. I was happy that they were both happy.

--

EPILOGUE

--

Melody and I moved in together about a month after that night. We had both been renting our two-bedroom starter-homes, so it made sense to put that money together and pay a mortgage on a three-bedroom house. Plus, we could now have sex whenever we wanted. Which was a lot. Pretty much every day.

We also set up the occasional night when Harmony would come over and "visit." Their parents were happy that the sisters had such a good relationship, and that Harmony liked me so much. They didn't know that I was filling their baby with spunk about once a month. Harmony even visited every so often after she'd gone back to her university. But, as promised, the inappropriate texting stopped.

Whenever Harmony visited, I made sure to visit Chen's flower shop. The glittarium was still very effective on both sisters. Chen asked at one point if I still wanted to look for an antidote, but I assured him that wasn't necessary.

In the spring semester, Harmony found a guy at her university she liked, and they started to date. Ken wasn't a musician like her, but he appreciated it enough. He was a business guy like me. When I met him, we got along pretty well. I offered him a recommendation if he wanted to apply as a summer intern with my company, which pleased him and both girls.

I thought things were going swimmingly between Harmony and Ken, until Melody told me one night there was a problem. "Harmony is asking me when we want her to visit again." She gave me a pointed look.

I got the gist of her meaning. Harmony would only want sex if she wasn't already getting laid at school. "She and Ken aren't having sex yet?"

"No," Melody answered, sighing. "She's still pretty stuck on you."

I thought for a minute. "Well, there might be a way to help speed things along."

I texted Ken about the flower shop, but before I sent the text, I showed it to Melody. "Are you sure?" she asked.

"Seems like the only way," I answered. She nodded, and I hit send.

Very late the next Saturday night, I got a two texts. One from Ken, simply saying 'thank you!'. I understood what he was texting me about.

The other from Harmony: 'Telling him about the flowers isn't exactly playing fair. But I appreciate it. Thanks Tommy -H'

The next time Harmony visited us, it wasn't for sex, and Ken had come along too. Melody and I assumed Ken was taking care of her needs well enough. I missed having sex with both sisters at the same time, but Melody was the only one I really loved, so I think it worked out well for everyone involved.

--

As summer arrived, Melody pointed out that we'd been dating almost a year. "I know that," I said. "I'm already making plans."

"You are?" she said, excitedly. "Tell me."

"It's a surprise," I told her, and refused to say another word about it.

I had already arranged with both of our bosses to take a week off. Our one-year anniversary of our first date fell on a Sunday this year, so Melody was confused when I dragged her suitcase out of storage on Friday night before.

"What's this for?" she asked.

"Pack it," I simply told her. "We're leaving tomorrow morning."

Her eyes lit up. "Leaving for where?"

I shrugged. "Someplace warm. Bring your bathing suit."

--

Around 3:00 the next day, our plane arrived in Cancun. I had booked us a hotel room overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. Melody squealed in joy at the view.

After a couple of hours of fantastic love-making, we finall made it out of the hotel room for a nice late dinner and drinks at a restaurant near the water. I had put on nice slacks and a button-down shirt. Melody put on a sexy red dress that just barely met the tops of her knees. The moon reflected off the ocean water and lit up Melody's love-filled face. It was one of the best sights I'd ever seen.

We had napped on the plane, so we had plenty of energy in the evening. Melody wanted to go back to the hotel room, but I kept her out walking down the street, holding hands, a little longer.

We walked into a garden, and we were examining several of the pretty flowers in the moonlight, when my phone dinged, giving me the signal I was waiting for. As Melody was bending close to a yellow flower to catch a whiff of its scent, I stepped behind her and knelt. When she turned around to face me, she looked down to see the diamond ring. Her hand went to cover her mouth.

"Melody Faith George, you're my one and only love. I can't imagine life without you. Will you be my wife?"

With tears in her eyes, she nodded. "Yes. Yes, Tom. I love you so much." I placed the ring on her finger, and gave me a kiss before she hugged me with all the might she could muster.

"I thought you might propose," she admitted, "but not until tomorrow, on our anniversary."

"It is tomorrow, Mel," I said, pulling out my phone to show her the time. "It's midnight. Happy anniversary."

--

THE END

--

Octave888888
Octave888888
1,165 Followers