Pretty Flowers Ch. 09

Story Info
Melody executes her plan.
3.2k words
4.78
5.4k
10
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Octave888888
Octave888888
1,166 Followers

1. All characters are 18+

2. No characters resemble real people

3. Enjoy the fiction

-

CHAPTER 9

-

I was shocked. I stuttered, "I'm sorry? You want me to have sex with your sister?"

She shook her head. "Not really. But I want her to leave you alone. What if that's the way to make it happen?"

I didn't know what to say to that. "I don't really know if I'm okay with that. I mean, I love you. Having sex with anyone else, especially your sister, would be really weird."

"You did say she was attractive."

I nodded, "I did say that."

She looked at me. We were still naked on my bed, so her nipples rubbing on my chest was very distracting. "Would it be less weird if I asked you to do it?"

I gave it some thought. "Not really. Actually, getting your permission makes it even stranger."

She smiled. "I guess I should be happy to have such a loyal boyfriend."

I brought my hand to her breast, rubbing the nipple. "You should."

"But if we can't get her to leave you alone?"

I pulled Mel on top of me. "We'll figure it out together." Then I kissed her, and she melted into me.

-

Melody stayed the night with me. I was spooning her, still asleep, when I heard my phone ding. I opened one eye, and saw Melody was grabbing it from the nearby table. When she opened it to look at the message, she uttered another "Ugh!" noise.

I opened my other eye, seeing a flash of naked breasts on the screen right before Melody deleted the picture. "What was that?" I asked, pretending I hadn't seen.

"My sister's tits." Melody said unhappily. "That's it. She needs to get laid."

My mind recalled our conversation from the previous night. "Are you serious?"

She crossed her arms in front of her, showing her grumpiness about the situation. "Yes. I can't think of anything else."

"I can," I said softly, still holding her in my arms. I sighed, and confessed my thoughts from last night. How I had known the flowers were an aphrodisiac. How I was going to give them to Ricky, but I changed my mind at the last second, giving him the roses instead.

When I finished, Melody was very quiet. Too quiet. I waited for her to say something. Finally, she whispered, "Did you know about the flowers when you gave them to me? On our first date?"

"No! I didn't," I said quickly. "The shopkeeper said they were special. That was all." It was mostly true. "I didn't figure it out until after the first couple dates. But that doesn't change how I feel about you." She didn't say anything. "Hopefully it doesn't change how you feel about me."

"No. I guess not. I still love you, Tom."

I gave a huge sigh of relief. "I love you too, Mel. I'm sorry I didn't tell you before, when I figured it out. I was afraid of losing you."

She stayed quiet, but she stayed in my arms, which I counted as a good sign. "So, why didn't you give Ricky the flowers?"

"I didn't want to see Harmony get hurt. I knew Ricky was just going to hit-and-quit, and I didn't want that to happen. She's your family, so I care about her."

Melody turned over and kissed me. "You did a good thing. Thank you," she said, with tears in her eyes. "I'm happy you didn't let her get hurt by that pompous clown."

I laughed. "Yeah, he was a douchebag, wasn't he?"

We laid like that for a minute, before Mel brought the topic back up. "So without another guy available, I think you're the only one."

I knew what she meant, but I wanted her to say it. For permission's sake. "Only one what?"

She looked me in the eyes, seriously, and said, "You're the only one who can have sex with my sister." I started to argue that I didn't want to, but she put her hand on my mouth. "You're the only one I trust. I know you love me, and I love you, but she's going to be absolutely crazy until she finally gets some."

I resigned myself. She laughed. I asked, "What's so funny?"

"Normally, any guy would love a chance to have sex with a cute girl. But you're trying to argue your way out of it." She laughed, and I had to laugh too.

"I want you to be there," I told her. This time she tried to argue, but I stopped her. "I know it'll be awkward, but I want you there as my lifeline. If I'm going to do this at all, I want you to see I'm only doing what I need to, and nothing more. Also, you need to pull her off me if she gets too crazy." I chuckled, trying to make that last line into a joke. She only gave me a half-smile.

"I don't know if I can watch that," she said softly, looking away.

"I need you," I insisted. "I don't know if I can have sex with your sister. I need you there." She was still looking away from me. "If it helps, don't watch. Just sit in the room and listen. Please."

She sighed and nodded. "Okay."

"Okay." I said. Then I didn't know what else to say. "Are you hungry?" I asked, changing the topic.

"Yes," she answered.

I held out my hand and she took it. I led her to the kitchen. "Let's go make some breakfast."

-

Over food, we relaxed. We made up a plan of attack. Melody told me she wanted this done tonight, as soon as possible. I wasn't prepared for it that soon, but I was forced to agree. Melody would invite her sister over to her house, and I would arrive shortly after.

After eating, I asked Mel if she wanted to shower with me. "Yes," she said, poking my ribs, giving me a sexy look. "But you can't cum."

"I can't cum?"

"Nope," she replied, very matter-of-fact. "You came twice last night. You need to save your strength for tonight."

"I do?"

"If you're going to fuck my sister, you're going to give her your best effort. Is that understood?"

This was already getting weird, but I nodded. "Yes ma'am." Then I picked her up and carried her off to the bathroom.

"What do you think you're doing?" she squealed.

"You said I can't cum. You didn't say anything about yourself." She'd been wearing my T-shirt during breakfast, but I peeled it off her body, so she was showing her nudity to me again. Then I stripped off my boxers and got us both into the shower. I spend the next several minutes soaping her up while I kissed her, rubbing my hands all over her sexy body. Then I knelt down in the tub, grabbed her ass in my hands, and pulled her wet pussy into my mouth.

"Oh Tommy," she cried out, while I worked up and down her slit with my tongue. She squealed as she ran her fingers through my wet hair. I kept up my assault until she screamed, "Tommy, yes, OH!" signaling her orgasm.

I stood up, rinsed my face in the stream of water, and kissed her. "I want you to know I love you, and only you," I told her.

"I love you too, Tommy," she panted.

We finished our shower after that. I was hoping that Melody would change her mind and give me a quick blowjob, but she was adamant that I was to save myself for later.

Then she dressed and left, to go get ready for tonight. I was left alone, to sit and worry about what I was about to do. If it hadn't been for Melody, I probably would look forward to having sex with Harmony. But at the moment, all I could do was worry about the potential damage I could do to my relationship with my loving girlfriend.

-

I arrived at Melody's house around 8:00. I had eaten dinner, and was dressed nicely, though I knew my clothes would soon be coming off. I thought briefly about getting another glittarium flower, and decided against it. It would not be necessary.

When I walked in, the sisters were in the living room. "Hi Tom," said Harmony, excitedly. She was wearing a T-shirt and short denim shorts.

Melody was smiling. Not a forced smile, but a real smile.

"Hi ladies," I said, sitting on the couch next to Melody. I gave her a quick kiss.

"I've been telling Harm about the flowers," she told me.

I looked over at Harmony. She was licking her lips hungrily. I looked back at Melody. "So we're all on the same page now, right?"

"Right," she answered.

"Should we just... get started?" I asked. I wasn't sure what the protocol was here. I don't think there is a standard protocol for sleeping with your girlfriend's little sister.

"Yes," they both answered together. They each took an arm, and led me to the bedroom. I noticed a chair in the corner, and I guessed it was for my Melody. There was also a lit candle on either side of the bed.

"Candles?" I asked.

"If you're going to bed my sister, you'll do it right or not at all," declared my girlfriend. She gave me one more kiss, and left me to sit in her chair, about 6 feet from the foot of the bed.

I turned to Harmony. "Shall we?" I said, wrapping my arm around her waist.

"Yes please," she answered, leaning upwards. I bent down and kissed her. I closed my eyes, pretending it was Melody, but I could tell the difference.

I lifted her shirt, and she lifted her arms to help me get it off. I quickly undid her bra, and she tossed it to the floor. "Do you like my tits, Tom?" she said, cupping them together to display them for me. They were smaller than Mel's, but still lovely.

"Yes," I answered honestly. "They're so lovely. Let me see the rest of you." I unbuttoned her shorts and yanked them down. She slid them off, leaving her standing in just a pair of pink panties.

I glanced over at Melody. She gestured for me to continue. I also noticed she was fondling her own breast through her shirt. I guessed maybe this was somewhat of a turn-on for her. I knelt down, putting my head at the height of her navel. "Please be gentle," I heard Harmony's voice utter from above me. I hooked my fingers in the hips of her panties, and slowly pulled them down.

Unlike Melody, who kept a small, well-trimmed landing strip, Harmony's flower was shaved completely. I teased her with kisses on her left thigh, then her right. She was trembling. When I finally planted a kiss on her moist slit, she gasped.

Like Melody said, I should do it right if at all. So I used my best bedroom voice, and softly told Harmony, "I want to taste you." Then I parted her lips with my tongue, eliciting another gasp. I took my time, giving her several long, slow licks. She kept adjusting her footing on the floor, trying to keep standing while spreading her legs more for me.

I stood, and brought her to lay on the bed. I spread her legs again, and went back to work on eating her out. I got her panting, almost to the edge, when I stopped. "Uhh," she moaned, wanting more, but I wasn't done.

I glanced back at Melody. Her shirt was off now, and her skirt was lifted. I could see her hand stroking her crotch through her black panties. I kept eye contact with her as I slipped my finger into Harmony's wetness. I swear, both girls moaned at the same time.

This was a new thought for me. I had been dead set against being with Harmony, due to my loyalty to Melody. I had considered it cheating and I did not want this to ruin my relationship. Melody had similarly been reluctant to be in the room. But now we were both realizing that this was turning Melody on. And that made it okay for me.

I turned back to Harmony, and watched her face as I worked my finger inside. Being the younger sister, she was naturally tighter, but just as wet. I pushed in a second finger, stretching her slowly, and that was suddenly enough for her to achieve her climax. Her tight snatch clenched my fingers tightly, her eyes closed, and she cried out, "OHHHH my god!" I decided not to let up. I continued to work my fingers in and out, and then used my tongue on her clit. It only took a minute, maybe two, for Harmony to cry out again in another loud orgasm.

I looked back to Melody. She had stripped off the last of her clothes already, and had stood up. I suddenly realized I was the only clothed person in the room, but that was going to change. Melody grabbed my shirt and stripped it off me. Then she undid my belt expertly, and helped me shimmy off my pants. I stood there between the two sisters in only my boxers.

Melody stroked my chest lovingly, and got up on her toes to whisper in my ear, "Good boy. Now fuck her brains out." Then she kissed me. I wondered if she wanted to taste her sister's juices on my lips.

I didn't need to be told twice. Harmony had recovered enough to watch Melody undress me, and now sat up to relieve me of my boxers. My erection popped out to attention, and it made Harmony's eyes widen. "It's bigger than I thought," she said, touching it tentatively.

"It's gonna feel great in you," Melody told her, as she sat back on her chair. "Go on, Tommy, do it."

I touched Harmony's shoulder, pushing her back to the bed. I touched her pussy again, gathering some of her juices, and smeared them on my hard cock. Then I looked down at Harmony's face. "Ready?" I asked, and she nodded.

I pushed into her, just a bit. Her mouth made a wide O as she was stretched to accommodate me. "Good lord, you're tight," I groaned. I pulled out and pushed in again, gaining more depth. Eventually I was able to get my length inside far enough to bump her back wall, which surprised us both. I think we both said "Oh!" at the same time.

Melody was sprawled on the chair, working her fingers in and out. I could hear the occasional sloshing noise without looking at her. She called out at us, "Come on, fuck her Tommy!"

I started building up a rhythm, but I quickly accelerated, as I didn't know how long I'd last. I wanted to drive Harmony to one more orgasm before I was done. I held her thighs and fucked her harder and harder. I watched her face contort in pleasure, I watched her breasts bounce slightly with each thrust. When I got close, I almost yelled, "I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum inside her!" shouted Melody from behind me. She was close to her own climax, by the tone of her voice.

Harmony mirrored the thought in between her moans, "Please, uhh, please, cum inside me, Tom. Uhh, I want it inside."

I worked up to a frenzy, intent on getting Harmony there again, and I just barely did. Her inner muscles clenched me tightly right before I yelled "AHH!" and unleashed a torrent of semen inside her. I also heard a loud moan from Melody, signaling her own finish.

I pulled out and laid on the bed next to Harmony, and Melody came and laid her naked body on the other side of me. "Ohhh," commented Harmony. "There's so much jizz in me."

Melody laughed. "Yeah that tends to happen when you're with Tommy."

Harmony played with the white liquid as it leaked from her. "I'm gonna be so pregnant."

My head jerked up. "WHAT?" Then both girls cracked up, and I realized it had been a joke.

"Relax, Tommy," said Melody. "She's on the pill, just like me."

I laid back down, trying to recover from the heart attack. "You're going to kill me," I told them. Then I curled Mel into my arm. "Did you enjoy yourself?"

"More than I expected to," she admitted. "But now I need a good fuck myself."

"Give me a few minutes, and I'd be happy to oblige you."

"A few minutes?" said Harmony from my other side. "You're not an old man, Tom. I'm sure you can do better than that. My sister deserves it." Her hand wrapped around my dick, and started stroking it back to life.

"Yeah, I deserve it," Melody agreed. Her hand joined Harmony's. I felt my best friend waking up again.

"Oh, here he comes," said Harmony. "Mel, can I taste him?"

"Sure, Harm, but only for a minute, then he's mine again."

"Do I get a say in this?" I asked.

"Nope," they both answered together. Harmony leaned over and took my hard dick into her mouth. She wasn't as skilled as her sister, but it was wonderful anyway. I laid there, receiving oral pleasure from Harmony, while Melody whispered naughty things into my ear. "You looked so hot fucking her. Now, I'm going to ride you until you . Then both of us will be filled with your hot. Sticky. Cum. Do you want that?"

It was driving me wild. "Yes, yes, I want that!"

Melody touched her sister's shoulder, signalling her to move off. Then she straddled me and slid right down onto me. It was kinky to know that my dick, now inside of my sexy girlfriend was still covered in my previous ejaculation as well as Harmony's juices and saliva.

While Melody started riding me slowly, Harmony sat next to me and gave me a quick kiss. "This is so hot," she commented, watching her sister bounce.

"It is," I agreed. "Watch this." Then I gave a good thrust upward, making Melody gasp and Harmony laugh. Melody just smiled and started riding faster. I grabbed her tits, rubbing her nipples, making her hotter, which only made her go faster and faster. After the good hard fucking I gave Harmony, I was happy to relax and let Melody do most of the work.

Finally, I worked one of my hands down to rub Melody's clit. That was enough to set her off. She slowed just a bit in her orgasm, then she bore down and rode me until I came too. I felt like the load I gave Harmony was big, but I think Melody received almost as much.

She collapsed on top of me, then rolled back onto my side. She nuzzled her head into my shoulder, and Harmony did the same on my other side. "I think I might be the luckiest man in the world right now," I said.

"Thank you Mel," said Harmony from my left.

"You're welcome Harm," said Melody on my right.

They both kissed me once more, before we drifted off to sleep together.

Octave888888
Octave888888
1,166 Followers