Pretty Girl Pt. 02

Story Info
Young working girl, fucking for meals.
5.3k words
4.3
30.1k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rain had started to really come down. Nat sucked back hard on her cigarette and stared out the window. She would finish her smoke before making the mad dash to her front door.

Her body ached. Her head was vibrating from within. She had two thousand dollars cash for an hour of work stuffed in the bag on the seat beside her. She inhaled deeply and then put her smoke out in the tray. She turned off the engine, the music coming to a sudden stop, and she was in silence but for the sound of rain. Catching a glimpse of her eyes in the rear view mirror, she locked into them and stiffened. She had been told not to wear makeup for this mornings shoot. Fresh-faced they wanted. It seemed like she could still make out the ghosts of her tears running in steaks down her face, but they weren't really there. She looked fine. This was fine.

She grabbed her bag from the seat and ran inside.

She lived in a under populated trailer park, more empty lots and empty trailers than people. It was quiet, and she only knew most of her neighbors in passing. Offering a smile and nod to the older gentleman down the block with his dog, as she walked to her car some mornings was the most socialization she got around here. Rarely seeing anyone in the evenings at all. She felt like she was in a safe little bubble once she stepped through her door.

She shut and locked it behind her. Leaning back against the frame for a minute and taking mental note of her aches and pains. Burning. She had a sore throat and her thighs were on fire. Her ass throbbed. Her pussy was still wet.

Throwing her bag on the table she grabbed an envelope from the cupboard and counted out five hundred dollars for rent right away. Once that was tucked away she grinned to herself and stripped for a long shower. Water so hot her skin felt as if it may peel away.

Muscle relaxers and weed. That was the rest of the afternoon.

...

She woke with a start to her phone ringing... she almost ignored it and closed her eyes but at the last second picked it up "Hello?"

"Asha? Do you have a cold, you sound hoarse."

Nat sat up in bed quickly when she registered the voice on the line.

"What the fuck do you want?" She blinked a few times, adjusting to being awake, trying to decide if she was still dreaming. "How did you get this number?"

"Could we meet for a drink?"

"I don't want to have to change my number again. I have clients, this cant happen again."

"I miss you Ash, meet me tomorrow night for dinner and a drink? On me, we don't have to talk about anything you don't want to."

Natasha glanced over at her alarm. It was 9:30, she had slept most of the day away it was now dark outside and the rain had stopped. She felt hunger building in her belly. She had enough cash for a good amount of groceries. Fuck him she thought. She stretched her sore legs out and got out of bed. Her pussy was still dripping...

"Where and when?"

...

She stood out. A petite little redhead with a big round ass and perky tits, hair down her back, and freckles across her pale skin. She attracted stares everywhere she went. Men and women alike looking her up and down. It had always been that way. Even as a child, she drew attention at every turn. It wasn't until she realized she could use this untamed talent to survive that she was able to escape her abusive home life and make it on her own.

He was waiting for her when she got there. His dark hair green eyes, and huge smile, making her stomach leap. It had been over a year since they had met in person.

"Asha, you always find a way to be the hottest in any room." He looked her up and down. She had worn a skintight red mini dress with black heels. Her goal to make him hard and leave him rejected. She shook her head and took a seat across from him. "I feel like I should start with an apology."

"Save it." She took a drink from the glass in front of her. Rye and coke being the only thing she would ever drink she wasn't impressed he had remembered. "What do you want."

"Well what do you want? There must be a reason you showed?"

"Yes. I was hungry." She leaned back in her chair and crossed her arms. He smiled, leaned back as well... they kept eye contact for a long silent minute. She had missed his face, but would never admit it.

"I can't live without you in my life Asha, I will take whatever I can get."

She rolled her eyes and finished her drink in a couple big gulps, raising her empty glass to a nearby waiter, who nodded and moved towards the bar.

"I'm over all your bullshit. I want to just forget any life I ever had before everything happened and move on. You are just bullshit from before! You don't need me you never did. You just miss fucking me over!" Her voice raised a little too loud. and the table next to them looked shocked... she lowered it and leaned closer "I'm finally trying to be happy.''

"Do you have any friends?"

Natasha scowled. The waiter set her second drink down, and she immediately lifted it to her mouth and took a big swig. "Fuck you."

"I know you are lonely. You don't have to be... I fucking love you."

"You do not love me."

"You know I do, and I'm the only one you've ever loved to. You don't even have to tell me where you live. I just want to be able to see you sometimes."

She finished her drink and opened her menu. "You want to be a client Justin?" She asked without looking up at him. "That's the arrangement you're looking for?"

"I would take anything thing you would offer me. I just want to be in the same room with you... I've thought about holding you every night for a year..."

"Don't." She set the menu down. "I'm ready to order."

...

By the time they were done eating she was drunk and the goal of rejecting her date was being surpassed by the throbbing between her legs.

"I'm not telling you where I live." She slurred...

"I've got a room in the hotel upstairs. Come we'll just talk.'' He smelled so good... she leaned into him and giggled as he led her towards the stairs.

"You want to fuck me, not talk to me."

"You always knew what I wanted more than I did."

When they reached his room she walked inside and kicked off her heals. The room was spinning... she was trying to pretend she was just with a client. Maybe she really could lose herself. He walked up behind her and put his arms around her. One hand on her neck the other on her hip. She could feel his hard cock press against her ass through his jeans and the thin material of her dress. She closed her eyes. She could lose herself. She turned around to face him. Lifting her head, he was much taller... as soon as he reached a hand up to her face she felt her eyes burn. He leaned in and kissed her softly and the floodgates opened. She felt tears streaming down her face...

"Asha." he was softly holding her jaw.

"No." She shook her head... "Not doing that. You want to be a client, you fucking fuck me... hurt me." He gave her another peck on her cheek, and she snarled. "Hit me."

He complied. Slapping her hard with the back of his hand her cheek screaming. He grabbed her hair and yanked her head back kissing her hard on the mouth. She reached down between his legs and felt his cock growing harder... "My pussy wants it so bad." She moaned when he firmly grabbed her cunt in his hand.

"Every fucking night for a year." He picked her up and threw her down on the bed... lifting her dress, pulling her panties to the side he spread her legs roughly and dove mouth first into her dripping slit.

She wriggled out of her underwear and threw her head back. Relaxing into the bed, she forgot how good he was with his mouth. Maybe she had blocked it out. All those memories of growing up... her main source of pleasure and comfort. His tongue slid in and out of her. He would do this for hours if she let him... "Big brother." She moaned... "Fuck me." He flipped her over on to her belly and lifted her hips. She got up onto her knees and wiggled her ass... her pussy needed no preparation for his cock, it was always like they were made to fit.

The second he was inside her she felt complete. She pushed back into him, he kept one hand on her shoulder and the other around her hair. Forcing her back into him and keeping her back arched. He fucked her until they both came in waves and collapsed onto the bed trying to catch their breath. Once she felt her breathing was more relaxed she put a hand up to her heart and felt it returning to a normal rhythm... "I'm not telling you where I live."

...

This morning she actually yelled out at the sound of her alarm screeching and jumped up and smashed her palm down on the button. "Fuck!"

The sun was shining through her window. Her body was stiff but not so bad. She stretched and yawned then her mind flashed over the night before. She vaguely remembered a cab ride home.

She had three clients today. An hour to get ready. She was going to push thoughts of her brother out of her head and focus on ... she glanced down at the names on her list again, Gavin, Randy and Kevin. They got her attention today.

She did her makeup. Brushed her fingers through her hair and pinched her cheeks one last time before calling a cab to her car, and heading to work.

Her office was an apartment suite downtown, she worked for herself but this particular apartment did have hype men and women working in similar fields who regularly booked clients that inquired for her, and she in turn recommended them as well.

The other apartments in the small bock were mostly filled with massage therapists, nail techs, personal counselors and a couple other working girls. and in fact one working man. A married couple, Anges and Judy, owned the building and would take calls. Natasha would tell them the hours she had open, and they would fill those hours 100 percent of the time.

She had a couple bad experiences working off the street or taking people to her place from online. But when she came to the office she felt a sense of safety. If Judy or Anges got a bad vibe they wouldn't book the person and Nat felt they were a better judge of character than she was. A couple days a week she worked daytime and three she worked evening and nights. She was surviving, and well.

Rent was cheap, and she felt safer here than anywhere else she had doing business.

As she walked up Anges was already outside, with his broom almost as if he was waiting for her.

"Natty baby!! You are looking like a dream this morning... mmm can you smell Aunty Judy's cookies she's making just for you girl?? You have a steady day hey... we thought you could use the sugar."

"Ahh you know my weakness Anges, but don't you think I'm sweet enough??" He laughed loudly and motioned her inside. The apartment smelled like one would imagine a grandmothers house for sure.

"Good morning Natasha you look gorgeous this morning."

She gave Judy an envelope filled with fifties and the smiling woman handed her a plate of cookies.

...

Gavin was five minutes late. Not uncommon. It was much better than showing up early or not at all which was even more common. Not return customers though. They were never no shows. Once they had a taste and they were hooked, they arrived without question.

She had never met this one... Judy had jotted down he was into oral. That was it, not giving or receiving... and no other description. It was in these moments she preferred her own booked appointments because those were online, and she always saw a picture of those guys first. She took a deep breath and then there was a knock at the door.

Finally, she thought. Her nerves had been getting the best of her. She was in a white t shirt and gray sweat pants with no bra or underwear underneath, simple. Not what he was likely expecting, and she always loved that because they always looked her up and down a little longer and harder. Her nipples hard under the thin fabric. Her pants rolled partially down over her hip, showing a little of her ass... oops. Accidentally casual. She grinned as she opened the door and his mouth dropped open. It was nine in the morning, this guy looked like he should be at work. It was probably where he was supposed to be. That was very common of her daytime men. He was in a suit. Clean cut, handsome. He was tall, lanky and blond. Mid twenties. He came inside eyes still locked onto her. She shut the door and asked him if he wanted a drink.

"No. Um... no. I actually only have about forty-five minutes to one hour. I should have planned better. I just. I..." He handed her the money.

"It's ok Gavin. Looks like you are booked for two hours but if you are in a hurry, what can I do to help you relax.?" She stepped closer to him tugging at her top. "Did you find me online?" She wanted to break the tension somehow he seemed so nervous. He shook his head.

"No, a friend of mine."

"Ooooh word of mouth I love that. Is this your first time?" He stiffened and shook his head.

"No! I'm not a virgin, I'm a father."

"Oh. I didn't mean. I meant first time doing something like this."

He followed her eyes as she looked around the room. Cozy. A one bedroom suite, she had a bed where the living room would normally be, directly across from the door, to the right there was a small kitchen and to the left a bathroom, and a bedroom with another bed but filled with exciting gadgets, toys and , and her computer with her webcam set up. That door was closed. All Gavin saw was a quaint little kitchen, a queen sized bed with a red comforter. More pillows than anyone needed. A bookshelf, an arm chair and some mirrors. She had lit candles and there was a plate of homemade cookies on the counter. He relaxed.

"I've never cheated on my wife." He said looking down at her again. She touched his hand, and he lifted it up to her breast.

"It's ok, we can pretend like this never happened if you want. if you are in a hurry. Let me help you out." She took her top off and stood before him topless, she reached between his legs to feel he was already hard. "Did you want to kiss me Gavin?"

"No I... I um..."

"Do you want to fuck me?" He let out a sign and reached up to her breast again.

"I'm sorry I'm so nervous. I have never done something like this before. I tried to tell the lady on the phone but I guess couldn't even say it right to her. I love my wife... but she will not entertain the idea of..." He looked down at the floor while his fingers pinched her nipples, her hand continued to massage his bulge. Which seemed to be massive in his pants and still growing. "She wont use her mouth."

Nat grinned ear to ear. "Well that's my specially." she purred.

"I've never..." He closed his eyes his dick getting even harder in her grip if that was possible.

"Never?"

"No. We married young, and I was a virgin then..."

"Sit on the bed." She pulled him towards the bed and with him sitting on the edge climbed into his lap. She wasn't sure if he had really meant no kisses. That was a thing for some people so ok... she ran her tongue down his neck instead as she ground her hips down into his lap... She backed up and off and down onto her knees... he lifted himself up and pulled his pants down and her eyes widened. His long thick cock dropped back down onto his lap as he sat back down, and she felt herself get hungry. "I want you to fuck my mouth so bad..." She smiled and his face drained of color. "But I am going to go super gentle this time and one day when you come back you will want to fuck my throat like you fuck a pussy." She licked his cock from his balls to the head in a thick wet slow slurp, and he let out a guttural moan.

She got him soaking wet from base to tip long before she ever took him fully into her mouth. Moving up and down slowly, so she wouldn't gag and freak him out. He shook and moaned and was super vocal throughout. Saying thank you ... She grinned and kept eye contact squeezing his balls and licking her lips. He let her do the work but after a few minutes his hands were on her head, and he was thrusting into her mouth. He started to shake, and she knew he was getting close. She tried to hold him off a couple time but this time he took his hands off her head to pull away.

"I'm gonna cum..."

She grabbed his sides and held herself on letting him cum deep in her throat, and he let out a long loud groan as he shot into her. When he was all done she looked up at him gave him one last lick from base to tip and smiled.

"You're welcome."

He shuddered and took a minute to catch his breath before pulling his pants up.

"I didn't think you would want to swallow.

"I do it all, Gavin."

...

Randy, unlike Gavin, was ten minutes early. A repeat customer she had changed into a tight black dress, tits on full display, red lips, and dark makeup. He liked to mess up her face.

He came excitedly through the door and looked her over. Randy was in his mid forties, once a good-looking jock who had let himself go a little over the years, he was still sexy, rough around the edges and with a little bit of a belly, he was strong, thick arms and legs and could lift and throw her around like a rag doll with ease. He liked to be really sadistic sometimes and his soccer-mom wife was not into that at all.

He drank and smoked and often came in reeking of one or the other which he said his wife also hated but Nat was pretty immune to. He wasted no time. He tossed the money down on the end table and reached for her body. "There's some more there, I'm going to want some extra today." She tasted whiskey on his breath when he stuck his tongue in her mouth. It was noon. She reached her hands up to his face and leaned into the kiss, moaning, so he really saw she was into it. Every guy was different. There were the ones who could get off just by her being into it. and if she wanted she could make a guy cum in under five minutes. She used that when she needed to but if they paid for a certain experience or amount of time that didn't do a lot of good. Some guys liked it better when she wasn't into it. She could play that really well too.

She let him rip her dress off and roughly pull at her tits. he pulled his pants down and pushed her onto her knees. "Open your dirty whore mouth." She looked up at him, big green eyes, black makeup and batted her lashes. Her lips blood-red. She opened her mouth wide, and he shoved his cock to the back of her throat. She gagged and tried to pull back, but he held her head in place, and she relaxed her throat as much as she could while he held her firmly against his crotch, arms wrapped around her head. Once you got used to not panicking it wasn't so bad. He finally let her off just enough to get a breath and then pulled her again roughly down on the full length of his cock and then thrusted deeply all the way in and out a few more times. She coughed and sputtered when he let her off to breathe. "I think we should move it to the bathroom today. I'm gonna wanna soak you." She wiped the saliva from her chin and nodded. Following him into the bathroom.

They both got into the empty tub fully naked, her on her knees. He fucked her face, hard and deep, touching her forehead with his stomach with every thrust. "Fuck your throat its so tight. My fucking cum slut. You are daddys little fucking whore!!" He pinched and pulled at her nipples so hard if there hadn't been a cock deep in her throat preventing it she would have been screaming. He pulled and held her onto him and demanded she look up... with him all the way inside her, his balls on her chin ... looking up... makeup running down her face, lipstick all over him and all over her face, he spit, it landed on her cheek... and again, it landed on her forehead. Then he put his head back and closed his eyes as he thrusted in and out of her mouth over and over, she tried a few times to reach her hands to his hips. "Keep your fucking hands behinds your fucking back you dirty slut."

12