Pretty Girl Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finally threw up one of Judy's cookies along with her coffee. Exactly what he was looking for. He loved it and moved her face around his crotch roughly laughing... "Yessss... baby. yesss. You are the best little slut." Almost as soon as she had gagged enough to throw up, he came in her throat. Holding her head onto him, his dick still hard and deep in her long after he had cum. Just to make her squirm. "Hands fucking down!!" He screamed, only letting her off once she had relaxed and remained still for a minute. "Ahhhh that is my girl!! Wow, just the fucking best you cum slut."

She licked her lips and looked up at him shaking her head a bit but forcing a smile. She remembered he had wanted extra and started to get up, so she could grab a towel to wipe her face.

"Stay on your knees bitch. I want a couple extra things today, the money is there, you can count it before I leave. She lowered back onto her knees and looked up at him, he moved closer, and she opened her mouth, he put his fingers in her mouth, and she widened, his now semi hard cock rested on her bottom lip. She stuck her tongue out and flicked the tip. He pulled back a couple inches and his piss came out in a warm salty gush all over her face, most missing her mouth completely until he adjusted himself. She closed her eyes tightly ... this was when he liked her to not love it. he liked her to pull away he loved that she hated it. He grabbed the back of her head and splashed her across the face. She tried again to turn away.

"You gon' fuckin fight it?" He laughed and squeezed the roots of her hair hard she held still catching as much in her mouth as she could... "Swallow." she gulped what she could down and it kept coming... "Hold it there. ahhh. Hold it." As he finished he plugged her nose and told her to gargle... and she did... before gulping the last down... he reached to the floor of the tub swiping his hand in the puddle and then roughly across her face. Slapping her several times ... his dick getting hard again at the sight of the mess of her. "Come to the bed." He hopped out of the tub and walked out of the bathroom... she took a quick second to compose herself. Grabbing a towel and wiping her face and hands dry.

When she came out to the main room he was already on the bed, on his back, stroking his growing cock, legs spread and a pillow under his lower back. "Get that sweet mouth over here." She gave him a shy smile and crawled up on to the bed... he spread his legs further apart, and she put her hands on his ass cheeks and spread them open and started licking up and down across his taint and hole. He again grabbed her head. Pushing her into him "Get your tongue in there... deeper... yesss baby..." She spread him as much as she could, making her tongue go flat and moving up and down and as deep inside as she could until he started to really squirm. "You are such a dirty fucking whore!! I fucking love it!!"

He did love it, and he always showed up clean. So if he asked for extra it took about ten minutes of eating his ass like a pussy while he roughly jerked himself off, and he was one hundred percent satisfied for another week. He was a steady customer. Sometimes he just wanted to fuck her face. Sometimes he needed extra and paid her almost double for each act.

He came in her mouth for a second time and started getting his clothes back on. "I don't have time for a drink today. But you were just great, amazing. The best."

"We should really discuss you visiting at the end of the day..." She said wiping her face again. he smiled.

"I couldn't babe, this is my lunch break! I'll see you next week." The door slammed behind him, and she locked it, threw the comforter and bath mat in the closet for Judy to pick up that evening. Ate a cookie... and got in the shower. She had one more appointment.

Another first timer.

Instead of getting dressed, she washed herself clean, brushed her teeth and left her hair wet and down. Just a towel covering her body, she answered the door for Kevin, a heavy set man in his forties who came in smelling like weed and Doritos. He had a thick black beard and huge hands Natasha noticed hands right away.

"Oooh wow." His deep voice cracking as he reached out immediately for her towel. She giggled and backed up.

"What can I do for you sir?"

"I want to punish you." He said putting his hands down and taking a step back. he moved over to the arm chair in the corner and sat down. "Come sit in my lap please."

Natasha tugged a bit at her towel letting herself spill out and then recovering, giving him a peak, walking over to him slowly. She started to straddle him, and he moved her hips, so she was sitting on his lap sideways. She was tiny compared to his huge size and her legs dangled above the floor. Despite her petite size she still had a whole handful of tit for him to move between his fingers. he was gentle. Massaging her and moving his fingers between her legs but not penetrating at all. She was waiting to be punished, her eyes closed without her realizing it because his touch was so soft. He nuzzled his face into her neck and ran his hand up and down her back. Squeezing the soft curve of her hips and then gently over her ass and back up to her shoulders. "Have you been a bad girl?" The sound of his voice broke her little trance, and she was back in the game.

"So bad."

"... you know what has to happen." She didn't know. He was still massaging her, one hand protectively around her body and the other moving up and down and across her torso softly. "Get over my knee."

Her towel dropped to the floor, and she was completely naked as she laid across his knees, he pulled her arms behind her back, she crossed her wrists, and he held them together, he was still fully clothed, his jeans causing obvious friction as she adjusted herself in an attempt for more comfort but as she wiggled his huge hand slammed down connecting with her ass in a swift shocking motion that made her scream out.

He gave her no time to react and slapped again and again. Seemed to her that his palm was big enough to stretch across both cheeks. Coming down hard in a rhythm. He squeezed her wrists tighter and hit harder as she struggled, so she tried to remain still and her screams turned to gasps.

He stopped spanking for a minute and held her steady on his lap. She took a few deep breaths as he ran his hand down between her legs. She was dripping wet. he stroked her from clit to asshole a couple times. Never pushing his fingers inside. She let out a long moan, and then he started spanking again... harder. Or maybe it just felt harder because now her ass was on fire. Every new slap rang through her body and before she could fully process it there was another, she closed her eyes tight, seeing stars.

"This hurts me more than it hurts you." He said calmly. "I need to hear you cry." He hit again and again, moving his hand from one side to the other harder and harder until she stopped holding in her tears. She whimpered as he rested for thirty seconds and then came down harder still... until she was sobbing and completely unable to struggle at all against him he punished her. Finally, stopping and letting go of her wrists she was limp over his knees, her ass an angry shade of purple and red, he let her lay still for a moment before lifting her up and carrying her over to the bed. He laid her down on her back, and she wiped her face with her hands, wondering if he was now going to fuck her.

Instead, he moved his face down between her legs and spread her thighs gently, he used his fingers now so carefully, opening her folds and dove in with his tongue. He stayed there for the rest of the hour, licking and sucking, touching but never once penetrating her. He asked her to be a good girl until he could see her again.

...

As she drove home that night she had the realization she hadn't gotten her pussy fucked all day. She looked down at the phone on her passenger seat and considered making a call... then shook her head. Who did she think she was? She continued home and went to bed. She had to be at the office early tomorrow...

12