Pretty in Pau

Story Info
A bucket list birthday wish comes true.
5.7k words
4.7
18.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MJKnight
MJKnight
23 Followers

Sue

27c the yellow LED dashboard on the car read.

Double it and add 30 was the rule, this would make it 84 Fahrenheit. Plenty warm enough. This pleased me given the clothing, or more accurately, the lack of clothing I was currently wearing.

Damian held my hand and stared out of the side window into the darkness, his suit buckled and creased as he sat. He looked good in that suit, I told him this many times. I let my hand touch his thigh, an action so familiar to him he didn't shift his gaze from the dark countryside rushing by. The driver glanced at me in the mirror and I instinctively pulled the thin jacket around me. He smiled, in a friendly way. I probably wasn't the first he'd seen.

I knew what I had signed up for, Damian managed the specifics, as he did for most things but I trusted him. He knew everything there was to know about me. So when he laid out on the bed a silk teddy, thin jacket and heels I just went along.

It was my birthday after all.

About 30mins driving later the driver slowed down, turning right into a quiet side road. Gravel crunched under the wheels and I could see cypress trees lining the route. I wound down the window and warm perfumed air blew through my hair. A chorus of crickets filled the night air easily drowning the slight hum of the electric Tesla.

We turned a corner and the building came into view. Lit up beautifully the chateau stood gracefully in its grounds. Vines covered the front facade and some of the windows were lit.

Damian looked over to me 'You ready darling?,' he was holding my hand and looking at me seriously. 'You can still say no, you know?' he added.

We were both 49 years old. Our bucket lists were full of things we have never done but perhaps dreamed about. We both agreed some time ago, nothing comes out of the buckets unless we have done them. Given we were both drunk when we loaded them up this gave us a future of engaging in some unusual, scary or just plain weird activities.

Tonight's birthday present fell into none of these categories though. After 20 years of marriage we also knew pretty much what there was to know about each other. Good and bad. It was time to make some changes, time to start living. Time to start pulling things out of the bucket.

Damian chose this one, it was my fantasy but it was he who chose it for my birthday.

So here I am. Sitting in an electric limo, deep in the French countryside, near a town which I keep pronouncing Poo, thousands of miles from the soccer mum committees, charity bakes and everything else which filled my life back in Ohio.

Do I still want to go in?

'Will you look after me?' I asked him, his face now just an inch from mine.

'Always my darling.' He replied with a smile.

I smiled back and then shrugged off the coat. I folded it and placed it deliberately on his lap.

'Let's go see what you've cooked up for my birthday then.' I said turning to open the passenger door.

The door opened for me as the driver anticipated my exit. He held out his hand and I took his offer of assistance to stand. I stood there holding his hand looking at the chateau, covered only in thin silk and black high heels. The driver did glance at me briefly. I am sure he enjoyed what he saw but his face gave nothing away. Damian walked around the car to my side carrying a small bag.

In my experience the key to keeping a 21 year old body in shape is simple, do nothing. The key to keeping a 49 year old body in the same shape is a combination of calorie balancing coupled with a shit load of aerobic exercise. I had managed to achieve a reasonable look up to a point. I still looked good, clothed or naked and this is all that mattered to me.

The warm air massaged my skin and pressed the silk against my body. I walked towards the entrance of the chateau clutching Damians hand. Once we reached the top of the stairs, the door opened as if someone was watching us from inside.

'Good evening madam.' A young man dressed in a sharp business suit addressed me in the lobby. He took my hand and kissed the back of it. He then stood up and nodded at Damian.

'Follow me please.' he said and turned to walk down a long corridor. Paintings lined the walls; animals, hunting scenes, old people.

I kept a tight grip on my husbands hand as we walked. We didn't speak as we followed the suited man.

He stopped outside a door.

'Now you have been told what occurs here?' he asked me quite directly.

I nodded in response.

'And all the paperwork is completed, I noticed.' He smiled at us both.

'Excited?'

'Very' I whispered.

Damian just nodded.

'Ok then, you should go in there.' he said indicating to the door, there are some helpers who will assist you in getting ready and then we will join you shortly.

I looked at Damian, he glanced at the door then kissed me gently.

'I love you.' he said and then left me there standing outside a beautifully ornate door. Alone in the corridor, virtually naked.

I gripped the door handle. My palms were sweating. Then I entered the room.

Damian

I watched Sue standing outside the door then turned the corner in the corridor. She seemed ok, I was a little worried she might run away from this, say it was all a mistake but so far so good. I wondered how far she would let it go.

I followed the man into a small room, leather couches and a log burning open fire.

'Drink?' he said opening a drinks cabinet.

'Sure, do you have malt?'

He didn't answer but started preparing our drinks. Eventually he turned to me with two heavy set glasses in his hands.

I took one and sipped the brown liquid. Smooth malt whiskey, my favourite.

'So I don't even know your name, mine is Damian.' I said offering my free hand.

He took it and we shook.

'Names are not necessary here.' he responded matter of factly. 'In fact, most of the time, staff aside, they are forbidden. As I am sure you are aware names play little part in what we do here. Our services generally don't require them,'

I nodded and sat down on a thick leather seat. The fire spat embers.

'So what do we do now?

He sat down opposite me.

'Well, we just wait, enjoy your drink and we will go in shortly, when she's ready.'

'What are they doing right now?' I was desperate to know but kept telling myself this was her bucket not mine.

'They are preparing her, washing her, getting her ready.'

I didn't know how to respond to that, 3 quick questions jumped into my mind, who are 'they', how are they 'preparing' her and who is washing her? But I just nodded and sipped the malt.

He wasn't a man for conversation so I just sat in silence and watched the flames consume the logs in the fireplace.

Sometime later I heard footsteps and saw a line of people walking down the corridor, men dressed in only shorts and topless women with barely anything covering their nether regions. I stared and tried to count but lost my train of thought as the women distracted me. They kept moving.

The man spoke again 'I guess she's ready, that's the team assembling.

Fuck, that must be 20 men and women heading in there I thought. Have I overdone this?

'Come on, finish your drink, let's go see where they are' he said standing. I did as asked and followed him back to the door we had left Sue standing in front of sometime earlier.

The man grabbed the handle then paused. 'You sure you want to watch this?' he asked ominously.

I stared at the door then back to him 'Lets do it'.

He opened the door.

Sue

I could hear the door opening then quiet shuffling as people moved around the room, no one was speaking and only soft lilting music filled the air. The blindfold they had placed on me after washing me by hand and then drying me with the softest towels was impenetrable. I could see black, nothing more. I lay on the bed, naked and just tried to calm myself down, breathing slowly and deeply. My legs were shut and my hands calmly by my side. I was so happy I had been waxed two days earlier in preparation.

Eventually the door closed and I heard further shuffling. Whoever was in the room was moving closer, I could hear breathing and smell sweet smells. Incense? Perfume? Aftershave?

The door opened again, and then shut carefully. I heard proper footsteps, shoes on the floor and then the sound of leather creaking under the weight of someone sitting down.

Silence again. I waited, calmly breathing, practicing my meditation but I was too excited, I could feel it deep inside. I was a little scared, a little anxious but excited about what was to be.

Damian

The man led me into the room and I was shocked at the sight. Lining the room was at least 15 young people, men and women. They were all beautiful, the women wearing nothing but thin thongs and the men, tight white shorts. The breasts and chests were stunning, the hair and the smooth legs, the muscles and the pert round asses. I felt the usual stirring in my groin as I took in the scene in the room.

Sue was lying on a bed in the middle of them all, naked with a blindfold on. Her choice the blindfold, all part of the deal. She looked incredible, even surrounded by a group probably half her age. She didn't move and was breathing slowly, meditating I assumed.

The man pointed at a chair away from the bed and I walked over and sat down, the leather complained at my body weight.

The man clapped twice. The sound jarred as it broke the silence. Sue jumped a little.

Sue

I jumped at the sound then lay back, knowing they would start now. The sensation of warm oil dripping covered my whole body. Soft droplets covered everywhere, like a rain shower of warm thick liquid. I felt a hand rest on my foot, then one on my ankle. Then my thighs, then my breasts then my pussy. Then everywhere, even my forehead. I could feel their warmth, each finger resting gently against my skin, each palm. They were still but it felt like they were breathing, like a single being. The oil continued dripping. A glorious anticipation coursed through my body. It felt electric. Then another single clap and all hands started moving at the same time. I nearly shrieked with the shock.

It felt incredible. There wasn't a part of my body which wasn't being touched gently. All the fingers were moving, almost in a coordinated way. I was filled with the most incredible sensations coming from everywhere. My feet, my ankles, my thighs, my pussy lips, my clit, my stomach, my fingers, my arms, my breasts, my nipples, my face, my forehead. All pressed and rubbed gently, but firmly. The oil kept falling and the fingers glided over my skin. It felt like they were dancing, all choreographed with one goal; my pleasure. They kept moving, over and over, the fingers tracing my pussy lips repeatedly moved up and down then around. I knew I must have been soaking wet already but the oil dripping down and over my ass took over everything. Two fingers slightly tapped my clit then circled it, then tapped it and then circled it. I could feel myself building up already, it was already too much. And we had organized this for an hour! I wasn't sure I would last that long - I had never felt anything like this in my life.

Damian

Watching her was incredible, the woman I loved. My soulmate being handled in such a way filled me with pleasure and lust. I was straining in my trousers, my cock rock hard and aching to be touched. The man looked at me again then back at Sue. I nodded and he clapped his hands again.

Sue

I thought I heard a clap but the sensations took over everything else. Suddenly the fingers stopped and I was rolled over then they started again, it happened so fast I only knew it had happened because my face was now resting in a circular massage pillow and my breasts pressing against the bed. My back, shoulders, legs, arms, ass cheeks, crack and even my tight hole were all given the same treatment. My pussy throbbed and my erect clit ached against the soft bedding. Oil continued to drip. My whole body was tingling and the music quietly played in the background. I let my mind drift and floated with the hands. I had no idea of how much time was passing but my body felt limp as I gave in to the sensations. They kept moving for what seemed hours then another clap and the fingers stopped.

I came to a little, my body throbbing with an echo of the massage, it tingled. I didn't want it to stop. Ever.

I was turned over again and then i felt hands grip my wrists and ankles. They gently pulled them apart. The hands gripped firmly but not hard, they were male hands, strong. I was spread out and then suddenly it felt like I was floating, the sensation of the bed disappeared and I was floating with the hands holding me up, perhaps it was pulleys, perhaps it was just hands I had no idea how they did it but I was floating, naked and held spread in thin air. My head hung back.

Then she kissed me.

Damian

The man kept looking at me every time he wanted a change. I knew what was coming, to an extent, I had told him the limits of what they could do, what they couldn't and Sue's safe word but beyond that I deferred to their expertise. I was amazed by what I was seeing. Sue was now suspended by a pulley system which held her about 4ft off the floor, one strap went under her lower back and one below her shoulders, thick padded straps. Four men, well muscled and glistening with oil held her arms and legs apart. They were all clearly turned on with thick erections visible through their tight thin oil soaked shorts.

A beautiful young asian woman moved over and kissed her on the lips. I felt a slight pang of jealousy when I saw Sue react and kiss her back but reminded myself of what was happening. My cock was throbbing in my trousers and I could feel dampness as it leaked cum. There were three other men in the room not on holding duties. They stood next to my wife, the one who was facing me was also hard. I watched him unbutton his shorts and let them fall to the floor, his erection bobbed angrily.

Sue

I felt her lips on mine and I pushed my lips against hers. It was so feminine, I could smell her. I was kissing her upside down as I pushed my tongue inside her mouth, she responded in kind. Hands started caressing me again but this time they were different, more firm, more urgent. Fingers started pinching and stroking my nipples and I felt a finger directly start rubbing my clit, I felt another enter my pussy, I couldn't tell if it was a man or a woman and at that very moment I didn't care. As the fingers started slowly to work my pussy the mouth moved away and was immediately replaced with another. This time a man, I could feel scratchy stubble. He pushed his tongue into me as well and I continued trying not to think about my pussy as I knew I was about to come soon. I could feel the sensations building up under their rhythmic dance.

There were now two fingers circling my clit and I felt more entering me, I started to feel full. The familiar feeling of my orgasm started up, the initial slight wave of pleasure washed over me and I let out a moan. The man kissed me harder, I had to imagine he was erect. The fingers moved faster and I felt my nipples being pulled upwards, the next bigger wave built and crashed and I gasped at the feeling as the next immediately started to gather momentum. The fingers pushed into me with more urgency, the tempo increased and then I felt my ass cheeks being pulled apart, fingers gripping each side and stretching me. The fingers let go of my nipples and my breasts fell back in place, my body was aching as the bigger wave loomed. It started building up, but not breaking. I felt something slick run up from my clit, and rested on my asshole, a tongue.

The wave grew and started moving towards shore fast. The mouth stopped kissing me, I gasped, a tongue pushed into my ass and the fingers in my pussy and on my clit moved at a furious pace. Then the wave crashed and I let out a deep wail as my muscles contracted, the fingers, hands and tongues didn't let up as each contraction filled me with pleasure. I felt pleasure like I have never felt before fill my body, if felt like it was oozing from everywhere, the fingers slowed down then stopped and the tongue disappeared from my ass.

Eventually it subsided and I just lay there, held up, hovering and breathing deeply, I felt incredibly warm, everything throbbed gently. The room was quiet. I could hear people moving around, as if readjusting themselves. The hands on my wrists and ankles remained and the music continued.

Damian

I let my hand rest on the tip of my throbbing cock as I watched. When the two women reached down and pulled Sue's ass cheeks apart I started stroking myself, when the Asian girl kneeled down and started rimming her I unzipped myself and started rubbing myself properly. I didnt care anymore, this was the most erotic thing I had ever seen. And it was happening to Sue!

Sue came with her familiar groan but it was different. I had heard it thousands of times but here, in this situation it was different, less feminine, more animal and I felt that pang of jealousy again.

I watched as her masseuses stood around her, four men still held her apart. I wondered if she was asleep as she so often did after we made love. I was transfixed by the scene and kept slowly rubbing my cock.

The man who welcomed us looked in my direction and then tapped one of the women on the shoulder, she looked around and noticed me. He whispered something in her ear, she nodded and smiled then quietly walked towards me. My hand holding my cock was still, I watched her come towards me. Long dark hair, small pert breasts. Her body was tanned and the slip of a bikini left nothing for my imagination to work with, I could see her pussy lips through the sheer material. She leaned over and took my hand away from my cock and placed it deliberately on the arm of the chair, she then did the same to my other arm. Then she kneeled down and grabbed the waistband of my suit trousers and pulled them off. This was not part of the deal, Sue hadn't agreed to this. But I was powerless to stop this beauty taking charge of me. She removed my shoes and socks then stood up, carefully folding my trousers. My cock was jumping as I watched her. I could see the remaining men and women moving back to Sue, the man with his cock out was positioning himself between her wide stretched legs. The beauty looked me in the eyes and then kneeled down again, she pointed to my eyes and then over at Sue.

Watch her, not me, was the message, crystal clear, no interference, so I obeyed her. I watched as the man slowly pushed the tip of his cock into my wife's glistening pussy and at the same time felt a young warm wet mouth envelope the tip of my cock.

Sue

I had been dozing, floating in that place between sleep and awake, my whole body felt ridiculously relaxed after my orgasm. I was floating in space. The hands brought me back to the real world and they started massaging me again, rubbing me, stroking me. A tongue pressed against my lips, another man and I welcomed it in. At the same time I could feel something pressing against my pussy. A familiar feeling and I knew what was about to happen. He slid inside me and I groaned in the other man's mouth as I was filled. He was bigger than Damian and I felt myself stretch to accommodate him. It felt like heaven. The hands were continuing to rub me and a finger touched my now very sensitive clit, I jumped at the touch then relaxed again. The man stopped kissing me and I felt him stand up, I felt material and something warm inside pressing against my face. I didn't know where to focus, my pussy was being filled and my clit was tingling and now a man was pressing his hard dick against my face. I chose the latter and worked my tongue over the outline of his cock, licking him through the material. It tasted of oil and then the material was gone, he had removed his shorts. I let my head fallback and opened my mouth. He slid his cock into my mouth and I welcomed the opportunity to do something.

MJKnight
MJKnight
23 Followers
12