Pretty in Pau

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slowly started fucking my face and I revelled in what it must look like to Damian, this is exactly what we had fantasised about. He pushed a little deep making me gag and I felt my saliva hang off the cock when he pulled out. I wanted to be dirty, I wanted to make him come, I wanted to feel his hot cum cover my face, my mouth and my tongue. I wanted to be fucked repeatedly in front of Damian, I wanted all my holes to be filled. I wanted to be used and come over and over again. I wanted everything and I never wanted this moment to end.

Damian

The man was fucking Sue faster now, two women were sucking on her nipples and the other man was filling her mouth with his cock. I glanced down to see woman's head bobbing very slowly up and down on my cock. She looked up and started licking just behind the head, she was smiling up at me and then reached up and held my chin repositioning my head back to look at Sue. I obeyed and watched as the men swapped positions on Sue, they pulled out and walked around her and re-entered her. They were so fast I wasn't sure if she would have even noticed they had changed. The Asian girl dropped to her knees again to return to Sue's ass, this time with a small dimpled glass dido in her hand. I knew what was coming and looked forward to seeing Sue' reaction. I was close to coming so I laid a hand gently on the woman's head and she instantly knew to stop. Give me some time to recover please. She remained kneeling now also watching Sue and gently massaged my balls with her oil covered hands. Saliva hung off her chin. She didn't wipe it off.

Sue

The two cocks pulled out of me and I gasped for breath, I knew this was just a pause, nothing else. The hands kept up their incessant massaging. Then the cock in my mouth returned, it tasted of pussy and I knew immediately what had occurred. I smiled as it pushed into my saliva covered mouth. Then I felt the other cock push into me and normal service resumed. It was then that I felt my ass cheeks being spread apart. God I wasn't sure I could take all of this, too many sensations combining. A bomb was building inside me.

The tongue returned to my ass, it was tickling me prodding, probing. Then a finger was pushed inside, it surprised me. I felt it pushing in, then releasing then pushing in again. Warm oil was being massaged around the finger and the hands pulled my ass cheeks further apart, the hands holding my arms and legs pulled slightly and I felt fully stretched, I was powerless as I was being used. Held tight in position as the cocks pounded my pussy and mouth. Saliva dripped freely down my face, I felt it run over my forehead and the taste of cum seeping out of the cock in my mouth added yet another sensation. Then something thicker was placed against my ass, the pressure was intense, the sensations rose to a new level and the bomb started ticking faster. I was letting out muffled moans as I was used. Whoever was working my breasts started nipping them slightly, jolts of pain every time they squeezed and it just added something else into the already full mix. Then the cock, dildo or whatever it was was pushed into my ass, my sphincter opened reluctantly, then I was full. Totally. I let out a scream of pleasure but no one slowed down, no one changed anything. I was being fucked in my ass, my pussy and my mouth, all in time, all perfectly coordinated. All perfect.

I wanted to come. I wanted everyone to come. This was my moment but I wanted everyone to join me, fill me, come with me.

A delicate finger or fingers, smooth and covered with slick warm oil started again on my clit.

Damian

I could have come any time, but wanted to savour the moment. I wanted it to be huge, I wanted it to make my ears pop, I wanted to pull muscles as I came. I was transfixed by Sue, she had given herself up to everything. Her dark self was on show as her fantasy was coming true in front of me. I could see everything. All her holes were filled, she was being fucked everywhere, not an inch of her body left unattended. Girls or guys, she didn't care, at that moment I knew she would have fucked anything, or anyone. I had wanted tonight to be special, I planned for it to be special but didn't even in my wildest imagination see this happening.

The girl was slowly, ever so slowly flicking her tongue just behind the tip of my cock. Just with the end of her tongue, each flick sending a jolt of pleasure through my body, I was on the edge, and she was expertly keeping me there. Not too much, not too little. It felt like a permanent orgasm. I could feel it from my feet right through to the top of my head. To say this was the best blow job I had ever received would have been the understatement of the year.

I kept watching my wife though. This was her night.

Sue

Enough was enough. I was going to come. Nothing I could do would stop it now. I was stretched open and filled, my whole body was a living breathing pleasure bomb and it was about to go off, I feared spectacularly. I moaned through the thick cock in my mouth that I was going to come. There wasn't any gentle build up, it was a huge tidal wave flowing through my body and it was racing towards me. The man in my mouth gripped the cheeks of my face and just fucked my mouth. Filling my throat with every thrust, I was a saliva coated slut and I loved him using me like that. The guy in my pussy was the same, he upped the tempo and the fingers on my clit the same. Whatever was in my ass slowed down. It was pushed deep inside then held in position as they pistoned in and out of my other holes. My nipped were stretched upwards. Every sense was consumed with sex; wet slapping sounds, moans, groans. The air was filled with the smell of pussy, cock, sweat and oil and my tongue was coated with cum as he leaked into my mouth.

Then suddenly he pulled out and somewhere in the darkness I heard the unmistakable masculine groan and felt the hot cum land on my face then he pushed back into my mouth with his cock still pumping. I gagged and choked on the thick salty liquid. I was drowning in his cum. Then my own orgasm tipped and my whole body juddered. The bomb exploded and it felt like every muscle in my body was spasming, riding through my body. The cock in my mouth slowed down but remained inside and I screamed silently around it, it was way too much for my body to take, pleasure like I had never felt. I felt the thing in my ass fall out with the contractions and this set off a further wave of pleasure. I think I peed myself at some point but I didn't care. I was in my own personal heaven. I passed out for some seconds and then came to with the aftershocks still running through me. The cock in my mouth had disappeared and also the one from my pussy. Hands still rubbed me but gently, soothing and calm. Cum ran down my face and I could feel liquid leaking out of my pussy, I had no idea if the man there had come or not.

Then softly and gently one by one the hands were removed. As they did I could feel myself being moved and laid carefully back on the soft bed. One hand remained stroking my forehead as my arms and legs were positioned by my side. Then it stopped.

I drifted off into the most relaxing luxurious sleep.

Damian

I watched as Sue's body bucked and jolted as if she was possessed or being electrocuted, there was too much going on with her to focus on any one thing so I just let the whole image fill my mind. Muffled moans came from her and then the man in her mouth did the same, his body tensed and I knew he was coming in my wife's mouth.

I looked down and the woman looked up at me, she smiled and then took my cock back in her mouth, coating my whole shaft with saliva. Then she pulled away and started just licking the head and rubbing her slick oil and saliva covered fingers against my most sensitive spot. I felt my orgasm coming quickly and when it did I bucked my ass upwards pushing my cock fully into her mouth. Sue was still coming in front of me as I filled this unknown woman's mouth, she took it all, gently holding my balls as they were violently emptied.

My ears popped.

I fell back down again and she held her mouth steady as the last remnants leaked out of me.

Then she stood up, leaned down and kissed me on the cheek and walked over to her colleagues and took up position next to Sue.

I was out of breath but took the time to dress again as I watched Sue be carried back to the bed. I watched her fall asleep, and when the baby snores started coming from her the man walked over to me.

'Shall we get another drink?' he asked 'Leave them to help her clean up.'

I just nodded and watched as most of the 'helpers' left the room and Sue remained on the bed with three women standing next to her. The woman who had swallowed my cum just a few minutes ago was one of them.

One Hour Later

'Hi darling'

I looked up and saw Sue standing in front of me. She was wearing the black dress I had bought her for the occasion and brought with me for her to change into. She looked beautiful. She was smiling and her face slightly flushed.

'Hi baby, how are you? Have fun?' I asked smiling up from the seat in front of the fire, cradling my second whisky. The man had left me some time ago.

She bent over and kissed me. 'I did. A lot. Thank you.'

'Nice massage?'

Sue walked over to the drinks cabinet and poured herself a drink.

'You wouldn't believe me if I told you.'

'Try me.'

She walked back over and rested an arm over my shoulder.

'Honey, you are 50 next year right?'

'Uhuh'

'Well let's take a look inside your bucket shall we?' She paused and downed the drink in one gulp then changed the subject. 'I'm starving. Can we eat?'

I laughed and stood up finishing the drink as well.

'Of course honey, it's your birthday remember. Lets go to the restaurant and you can tell me all about it'

Sue put her arm through mine and we left the chateau the same way we had entered. A car was waiting to take us. We saw no one as we left the building. It was silent.

As we drove down the long gravel driveway another car passed us on the way in. As it passed we glimpsed a couple sitting in the back seat, both were wearing dressing gowns.

We looked at each other and grinned. Then she rested her head on my shoulder and stared through the window as the warm French night rushed by.

12