All Comments on 'Pretty in Pink Ch. 02'

by jealouscuck

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
BrendaNWBrendaNWover 7 years ago
very good

I would be very happy indeed to be living like Brianna with a loving and beautiful wife and being her wife as well.. more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A T-girls dream

Every lady should be so blessed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful

Story. Love to be the one living it! Lots more please. Hopefully some pounding of gurl pussy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Only three words...

Nice, nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful

Loved the story and would love to live like Brianna!

angela_tvangela_tvover 7 years ago
love it...

This is my dream... I absolutely love this story!

thongpantythongpantyover 7 years ago

Fiction or non fiction,

would love to read more.

Kerrysub4uKerrysub4uover 7 years ago
If Wife Knew I Dressed

Oh I'd love to go out dressed up like a girl with my wife. She has no clue I dress but has told me I'm fem for a man. Soft skin and a girly ass. Wish I had the nerve to tell her about my fetish. Be so hot to have her dress me up, take me out as her gf.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dream cum true ;-)

I have had girlfriends that accepted me as a cross dresser and gone out in public. I am now married and my wife of ten years has no idea I cross dress. I would love to have this happen to me. However I don't think my wife would be so accepting of it. I would like to here more even if it is fiction.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 7 years ago
just like other readers

I'm like other readers -- I'm a crossdresser and I truly wish my wife knew. I don't think she'd react well and that's why I haven't told her. However, I dream and fantasize about it all the time. I dream of having her accidentally finding out about my crossdressing (maybe she finds my clothes, accuses me of having an affair, and then I have to confess the actual truth to her that the clothes are mine). She is mad at first but then after a couple of days (after she has done some research) she tells me that she accepts my fetish and she then becomes my Mistress. She feeds me her big strapon dildo, she fucks me deep and hard with it, she dresses me sexy and we go out in public shopping for women's clothes together (we tell the salesgirls that the clothes are for me), and I serve her sexually in every way possible. She even brings over her male friends from her work and they feed me their cocks and fuck me too. I would truly love to suck a real cock in front of my wife and get fucked while she watched. Please tell more stories like this one. It's so hot.

plsirronplsirronabout 7 years ago

Fun so far. Hope it continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I was caught as well.

I was cuaght by my wife, at first she was a little shocked but then she rolled with it. Soon, I was getting her help in dressing up and we now go on many dates as girlfriends. We even go to dance clubs and she will allow me to get picked up and have one night stands. My first one stands were with both men and women. She would pick up men. We now have steady boyfriends. I love being my boyfriend's bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Pretty Husband

My wife has been turning me in to her cress dressing sissy.She and her friends use me for their sex partys with both men and women.She loves to force me to suck black cocks and swallow their cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous