All Comments on 'Pretty in Pink Ch. 06'

by jealouscuck

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Why doesn't his wife divorce him?

And find a woman to love? She seems to prefer a woman to a man. Why keep a husband? Time to admit she's a lesbian and move on without the idiot husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hot!

I'd like to try that with my wife...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
oh yes

I too am a sissy for my wife and would love to experience this

SallyTranzSallyTranzabout 7 years ago
Luscious

What a wonderful story series this is. Having a loving wife who understands, if not appreciates, my need to dress femme, the extreme level of involvement that his wife has is superb.

Please continue their adventures, clearly the anal cherry of a real cock would be lovely to read about, especially if it was another tranny (at least for me...).

Then again, you have entertained so many of us so far, why should you take our suggestions!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very sexy!

I've been taking phytoestrogens for almost a year now and have almost b cup boobs that are sooooooo sensitive! Love this series! Hope to read a lot more! Kisses, Tina

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanabout 7 years ago
Another good chapter!

I am in awe of this story line and like that loving relationship between the two. Nothing forced and vengeful, just finding out about their selves. All of us should be so lucky. Looking forward to more in the near future, I hope.

Sincerely,

Santacruzman

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernalmost 7 years ago
Just keeps getting hotter and better

Wonderful characters, relationships, fredeom, and good, hot, visual, sex all the way around. Keep 'em cumming luv!

xoxo,

Di

krafttykrafttyalmost 7 years ago
more please! I t cant be down!1 jessica and brian/brianna

It Can`t be over!, Jessica and Brian/Brianna`s adventures are just starting. More please. kraftty

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very nice

What a hot story. Give us more please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story!

This whole story reminds me of when my wife found out me wearing panties. She wasn't upset. We had long discussions and some great sex.

After a month, she suggested that it would be good for me to be "a woman." She and I talked and I agreed to try it. It started out simply with me just wearing panties and bras. It soon progressed to me wearing make up and skirts and dresses. But there was something missing. So we went to work on my body shape. I got a breast augmantation, had my face done. We decided that I was to keep my penis. It is after all a wonderful "tool" at 8 inched long. While its size does make it hard to gaff, we manage and today I am a "Pretty Woman."

Thankfully, we had the ability to do and we pulled up stakes and moved where we could start life over. Our sex life has never been better. Whe have also ventured out and my wife has woman who she has sex with and I have a great boyfriend. We share the same house. I love being penetrated by my boyfriend and he loves it when I give him head and penetrate him. I am ever so grateful to make love with another man and to also make love with my wife and her girlfriend. My wife and goout at as girlfriends on regular basis.

As I write thin, my boyfriend and I just got back from a great vacation. We sepent a wonderful week in the Virign Islands. He treats me like a real woman. The please he brings me is huge. Most of all, I love sucking up his com and rimming him. When is cock is in my ass, it feals like heaven.

I am ever so happy that my wife has turned me into a woman.

SissyArleneSissyArleneover 5 years ago
more please.

I really want to see how far they take her transition.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Like us - I wish!

Your entire series is like us - I wish! You've gone so much further than we have. I guess you are far more experienced, far more self-assured in your sexuality than we will ever be. Still, my [sissy] husband and I enjoy reading your stories, pretending we are you, and pleasuring ourselves with you!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
please continue

I can't wait to read about Brianna losing her anal virginity. I too love crossdressing and I wish my wife was part of my life like Jessica is in yours. Please tell us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved the story and I would love to be able to dress with my wife as her girlfriend and play like a siut, but I would have a sucked a cock sooner and creampies are delicious. I can't wait for more to read, and I love giving oral and I hope to find about 8 inches to deep throat and swallow, until then I will dress up and look for a cock to please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous