Pretty in Pink Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,605 Followers

After more drinks, Jessica finally began telling about the cute girl who had seen Brianna masturbating. They were all, "What were you doing, Brianna?"

With all inhibitions gone, I said, "I was stroking my boy pussy."

Starla exclaimed,"Oh, god. Are you fucking kidding me?"

"Yes, she was rubbing out a good one as far as Ashley could see."

"Wait, who is Ashley?"

"The girl who saw us."

"Wait, how do you know her name?"

Jess and I looked at each other. Starla said, "No, really how do you know her name?"

"Well, she kind of motioned us over at a rest stop exit."

"And you followed her, what did she say?"

"We got out and introduced ourselves."

We told them how Ashley had told us that she was so hot; she had to stop to get off. Then she asked us to follow her to the ladies room.

Larry chimed in, "What happened?"

"Well, "I said, "She kicked off her shorts and panties and began fingering herself."

"What did you do?"

"Uh, I replaced her fingers with my own. She was moaning and sank back on the toilet seat. She held her pretty legs up and out."

"And, then?"

"Well, I sucked her pussy. I am really good at it, just ask Jess."

Jessica said, "Yes she is good at eating my pussy and yes she brought Ashley to a shuddering orgasm."

"Go on."

"She was so satisfied that she wanted to eat Brianna out."

Jessica went on, "We were all so fucking hot that Brianna offered her my dripping pussy."

"Did she?"

"Oh, god, yes." I was dripping and had no panties on. My juices were running down my leg. Ashley dove in and sucked my pussy. I came so hard. It was amazing."

Starla said, "God damn girls, you have me wet in the crotch. My panties are so wet."

"Let me see." Larry said and proceeded to reach under her short skirt. He embraced her and pulled her dress up. He then grabbed the elastic on her panties and pulled them down. They settled around her ankles and she stepped out.

Larry said, "Look, girls, at how wet you made my wife's panties."

He kept her dress pulled up over her waist and said, "You should feel how slick this pussy is."

Jessica and I looked at each other. We were all feeling the booze and sexual energy in the room. Jessica stepped forward and inserted her middle finger into Starla's pussy.

"Oh, god, Brianna, feel how wet this pussy is."

I dabbed my finger into her pussy and Starla moaned. Larry was springing a huge boner in his slacks. Starla said, "Fuck, Larry, come here and let these ladies see your big cock." She opened Larry's belt and slacks and let them fall to his ankles. He was wearing silk boxers and his cock was standing at full attention. Starla pulled his boxers down and a gorgeous thick cock sprung loose. It looked to be over eight inches long and hard.

Starla said, "See ladies that is one of the reasons I married him. My hungry pussy just can't get enough of his big cock." She sank down to her knees and began sucking his cock. She kept licking the underside and his balls. She put the head in her mouth and pushed down on his stiff organ. She kept going until his whole cock disappeared down her throat. She pulled back and coughed. Her saliva was flowing and it went from his cock head to her mouth. She repeated the deep throat again and Larry moaned. She stayed down on him a long time and even licked her tongue around his balls. When she came back, she coughed again, took a breath and then went down on him again.

Jessica and I were totally freaking out. Jessica could take my little dick in her mouth without any problem. She did not have to worry about me making it anyway near to down her throat. I could not believe that Starla could sink all the way down on that big cock. Finally, she back off and coughed again. She looked at us and said, "Ladies, anyone want a taste of this?"

She seemed serious. Larry had already had us feel her slick pussy. She, like us was hairless below the waist. We were amused to see that Larry also had no pubic hair. Jessica laughed and told her, "Honey, all I have had in my throat lately has been Brian's little cock. I could not handle it. Brianna, why don't you give it a try?'

I had never even thought about sucking a cock, even though I loved dressing as a woman. His cock was so large and beautiful and I was so turned on from feeling Starla's cunt that I considered it. Apparently Starla could sense this. She said, "Come on love, his cock is so inviting, get down on your knees and fluff your wedding gown out."

I was hypnotized. I did as she said. She held Larry's cock out and told me to take the head into my pretty pink lips. I leaned forward and touched the head with my tongue.

"That's it, Honey; now take the big head slowly into your mouth." I pushed forward and spread my lips taking his head into my mouth. The head felt spongy and soft. I could taste his pre-cum. It tasted much like my own. Starla encouraged me to take him deeper into my mouth. I did but I could not take him very deep. She said, "Just relax, Brianna, and when you are ready, push your head forward and relax your tongue."

I did as she said, but when his cock reached the back of my tongue, I gagged and pulled back. Starla said, "Good, it takes a lot of practice. Try it one more time and really relax your tongue. Breathe deeply and then go for it."

I got a little deeper this time, but gagged again. Starla chuckled and then said, "Jessica, show her how to do this."

Jessica replaced me and started much the same as I had. As Starla encouraged her, she moved down his shaft and kept moving. I was startled. When I thought she would be gagging, she kept moving down. She moved until her upper lip bottomed out on Larry's pubic bone. She began moving back and forth, each time getting his whole cock into her throat. I knew she had no chance to practice this technique on me. It was obvious that she had learned this skill in her past.

Starla squealed, "Oh, damn, she is taking is whole cock so easily. It took me months to learn this."

I wondered how long it had taken Jessica to learn to deep throat. I knew now that it was not easy.

Starla said, "Go ahead, Brianna, hold his balls while your new wife sucks his big cock."

Larry was moaning and about to shoot his load. Jessica pulled back. Her saliva was everywhere. She said, "Brianna, take his cock and let him cum in your mouth."

I had no inhibitions left. I willingly, without any hesitation got back on my knees. I wrapped my arms around Larry's hips and took his cock as deep as I could. I bobbed my head and pushed him to my deepest point. Then I backed off and began sucking and licking just as Jessica does my little cock. I took the base of his cock in one hand and stroked him while I swirled my tongue around it. I felt him tense. I had no regrets. This is what a hot woman would do, given the opportunity. Jessica and Starla were coaxing me on.

"Suck his beautiful cock."

"Make him cum, Brianna."

"Eat his cum, Brianna."

Suddenly his first shot hit me in the back of the throat. His cock was pulsing and busting load after load of tasty cum. The flavor was sensational, the power was spectacular, the flow was thick. The act was erotic. He held my head in his hands as I struggled to swallow his seed. I gently pulled the head forward and let the dribbling accumulate on the back of my tongue. I was so engorged. I was dripping from my panties and surprised I did not cum in them. Slowly, Larry's cock began to soften. I kept sucking him, but slowly and gently. He was still discharging a flow and it tasted great. I swear his cum tasted better than my own. I wondered if getting it from Jessica's pussy changed the taste. I secretly wished he could fuck his wife or my wife so I could see if it tasted differently.

As Larry softened completely, he pulled slowly out of my mouth. Our combined juices followed his cock. It was a very thick strand of thick liquid, part cum and part my saliva. Jessica and Starla were openly fingering each other in appreciation of Brianna's cocksucking. Starla lay back on the bed. She only had her high heels on. She pleaded with me, "Oh, oh please, Brianna, please lick my pussy."

I stepped out of my pink bridal gown. I was in all pink lingerie. I had no trouble obeying her command. I moved onto her shaved pussy lips and began spreading our juices to her. I sank my tongue into her dripping cunt and fucked her with my mouth. She began squealing almost immediately. I took her hard clit between my lips and gave her a mini blowjob. She was wild. She was wanton. She laughed and cried at the same time. She planted her high heels into the mattress and stiffened up like a sand crab. I rose with her, ministering to her clit. She screamed and tensed up. She began sputtering in an unrecognizable voice. She would cry out and then try to fuck my mouth. She would let me catch up and suck her some more. She collapsed back onto the mattress and wrapped both legs around my head.

I was going to give her the best oral sex she had ever had. She held my head with her legs and began moving her hips in an obscenely fast motion. I buried my whole face in her womanhood. I found her clit again and took it between my teeth. Finally, she tensed and passed out. I was still licking her. She was unconscious. I moved my head away from her sex. The aroma was a combination of flowers and animal scent. It was raw sex. It was mature. It was ripe in a good way. I rested my head on her thigh and she began to come to. As the blood returned to her head, she cried. At the same time, she was telling everyone that that was the best orgasm she had ever experienced.

I got up. My makeup was a mess. It was all over my face. I had to go into the bath and try to reconstruct my look. When I came out of the restroom, I looked at Jessica. She said, "Honey, you have broken the records tonight. Why don't you see if you can suck Larry back to life?"

Everyone had had sex so far except Jess. I knew she would want me to fuck her after my performance on both of them, but she was not going to pass up a large cock like Larry's. This way she got to see me suck cock and then get fucked with it.

I responded. I went over to the bed and held Larry's soft cock in my hand. It was already starting to come back to life. I leaned over and took the spongy head into my mouth. This was going to fuck up my lipstick again, I knew. As he grew harder, I pulled him in deeper. Jess replaced Starla on the bed. She too had gotten out of her clothing except for her sexy heels. Her glorious breasts were engorged and the nipples were erect. I took her hand and guided her over to mount Larry's cock. I helped them get into position and when his cock was in her, she began to ride it.

Larry was moaning. Jessica was rolling her eyes and mewing as she rode his beautiful cock and felt it thrust deeply into her pussy. Larry had already cum, so he had plenty of staying power. Jess was able to freely bounce on his cock while he split her pussy wide enough to put pressure on her clit. This is something I was not able to do. She had one small orgasm. Then she was racked by another bigger one. I turned her around facing the other way. She leaned back and Starla held her back allowing her to lean back and spread her legs. Larry began humping into her pretty cunt lips as deep as he could. She looked me in the eyes and said, "Eat my pussy, Honey."

I did. I found room for my knees and held her hips while Larry pushed his big cock into her. I found her clit with my tongue and started licking it. I would come down to his cock and lick it too. I moved down to his balls and licked them as best I could while they were rocking. I moved back up to the union and licked the underside of his cock until he began stiffening again. He started cumming deep into my wife's vagina. I found her clit again and encircled it with my lips. While he was busting his nut into my wife, I was sucking her clit.

She came wildly. She bucked her hips as Larry tried to lengthen his strokes. As she tried to escape, I followed her clit with my mouth. She could not move away. I sucked her as if my life depended on it. She was cumming hard and often.

Starla pulled me off my wife and threw me down on the bed. She ripped off my panties and found my hard little cock. She began sucking my small nub. She licked my small nut sack and took cock and balls into her mouth. She jammed her middle finger up my ass and pushed on my prostate. I shot load after load of my cum into her mouth. She moaned and then moved her mouth to mine. She pressed her lips to mine and slowly guided her tongue into my mouth. A whole mouthful of cum flooded my mouth and down my throat. I was trying desperately not to choke on my own cum. There was a lot.

We all fell asleep. Hours later we finally awoke. Larry and Starla put on our robes, left all their clothing and headed back to their room for more sleep and a shower.

The following evening we went clubbing with Larry and Starla again. We danced together and danced with others. We danced one on one and in a group. Larry called that the orgy dance. Back at our table, Larry was feeling us all up from time to time. I was wearing a thong and stockings. My garter belt was pink and very sexy. Larry would run his fingers over my V spot. My little cock was gaffed back by the tight thong and my testicles were pushed back into their birth sockets. This made the front part of my scrotum push together and feel like vaginal lips. Larry told me that my boy pussy felt almost like the real thing.

When we made it up to their hotel room, Starla was all over me. She removed her dress and panties. She offered me her huge DD sized breasts. Her nipples were thick and long. Her areolas were bigger than silver dollars. Her natural breasts were soft. Jessica and Larry were doing quite well. I was only able to see a little while Starla and I were making girl love. I did see her deep throat Larry's cock again and I heard him moaning and telling her how great that felt.

The next time I looked over, Larry was laying the meat to her eager pussy. Jess was moaning and wooing. He was fucking her like he was sex starved. Jessica's perfectly toned body and beautiful breasts would be enough to make any man crazy while making love to her. She came and came. She rolled him over and got on top. She was fucking his big cock so hard and fast that I thought she might give him a coronary.

She was crying out, "God, yes, fuck me with that horse cock. Drive that motherfucker all the way through my ass. Fuck me good."

Starla was kissing me and placing love bites on my cleavage. She rolled me over and buried her head into my crotch. She mouthed and licked the V like it was my vagina. She rubbed me like she was trying to girl fuck me. Eventually she climbed aboard my head and ground her wet pussy into my painted lips. I took her womanhood with my lips and tongue. I thrust my tongue into her pussy and sucked her clit. I massaged her full ass and pulled her pussy deeper onto my tongue. She came like a wild banshee. She was so intense when she came. She blanked out again. This was the first woman I had seen who lost consciousness when she came hard.

On the other bed, Larry was just then flooding my wife's pussy with load after load of thick cum. Starla was basking in the afterglow of her orgasm. I quickly moved over to the other bed and started stroking Larry's balls while he finished burying his seed into Jessica's hot pussy. When he began to soften, I guided him off her and immediately began lapping her cunt lips. His cum tasted just as good as it had the night before. Their combined juices added a little musky and metallic taste, but it was totally wanton and erotic. Jessica came twice while I was sucking Larry's cum from her.

The next morning, we spent two hours getting ready for the flight home. We both dressed in girl jeans and high heels. We opted for fairly conservative blouses. I just wore one A cup bra and no breastforms. Needless to say we slept much of the flight.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,605 Followers
12