Pretty Little Head

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreadknots
dreadknots
1,507 Followers

"Well, that was...intense," he said, clutching her just a little closer. It was one of those things where you want to give someone a hug but you're already hugging so you have to settle for hugging a little tighter. Avery reciprocated.

"Can't argue there. How are you feeling? Not too subdroppy, I hope?"

He shook his head. "No, no...the file helped. And your snuggles, obviously. I guess I'm just trying to come to terms with what happened. Whatever I thought you were planning...it wasn't what I expected."

Avery kissed him on the forehead. "I know, dove, I know. But importantly, did you have fun?"

"I think so," he said, smiling slightly, "It was a surprise, but I knew what I was getting into when we started hypno stuff. I guess the turnabout is fair play. Gosh, that was something." He reached down and felt his rump, likely still a little sore from their encounter.

"Did you just say gosh?" she asked, and then giggled when he blushed. "You did! You did say gosh!"

"Okay fine, I did. I guess some of it's still knocking around my brain."

She waved it off. "That's alright. Remember the catgirl file? I was purring when I felt relaxed for weeks afterward! God, that was an embarrassing car ride." She said, and they both shared another smooch. "I guess we've been in each other's shoes now."

He looked down at his own pink flats. "So to speak."

"I'm a size 5, shut up, those won't fit me. Anyways, my final question is: would you do this again? Be my sub?"

He looked to the side, where the bedroom had its dressing mirror. He saw himself, runny makeup, outfit half off, totally tangled in his girlfriend's loving arms. And...although it had been not what he'd planned for, he can't deny that the loss of control had been fun. The surrendering to the programming, the obedience play, and the moment she'd took him...he visibly shuddered as the memories came back in crystal clarity. And most of all, the look on her face when she came home to him in his pretty dress made up all for her pleasure. All for her to play with.

"I...I could see myself doing it again. Maybe after the next couple seshes we could swap it up. Wouldn't mind seeing what other outfits my butt looks bonkers in."

She squeezed him tighter than before, filling the hug with as much affection as her body could give. Then, inching back just a little, she pressed her lips to his ear.

"Good Girl."

dreadknots
dreadknots
1,507 Followers