Pretty Persuasive 03

Story Info
Jason finally heads down to the barber shop.
3.8k words
4.82
4.5k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 09/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Hello again! Sorry if this took a bit longer than expected. I just wasn't sure how to continue this tbh. If you want to see specific scenes and/or pairs, just leave a comment and I'll see what I can do! Would still love to hear your thoughts as well.

The scenes contain potentially non-con between two males but all of them are 18 or older. Enjoy!]

Jason practically ran towards the barbershop. Saying this was a wild day was clearly an understatement - especially when everyone was at his beck and call.

He wonders if this will just be for today, or will he still have powers tomorrow. Screw it, he thought. He'll worry about that when the time comes.

For now, he was going to satisfy his craving for a bulky barber.

Jason arrived at the barber shop five minutes before 3PM and saw Arthur unlocking the door to the shop. He hurriedly greeted the older man, panting as he tried to catch his breath.

Arthur seemed surprised with the teen's eagerness for a haircut. "Hey Jason, you're on time. Come in and rest while I open the shop." he said.

Just after both of them went inside the barber shop, Jason spoke. "No need to open it for now, we're gonna be busy."

This made Arthur pause and shoot a quizzing look at Jason. "What do you mean? I usually close at seven. You're just here for a haircut right? It'll be quick, and there'll probably be more customers after you."

"I m-mean... it's my birthday..." Jason stammered.

Arthur cackled, his laugh echoed throughout the room. "Yeah you told me earlier. I believe I gave you a gift too."

"W-which was?"

"Oh buddy, this!"

Arthur cupped Jason face and planted another firm kiss on his lips. The older man's tongue forced its way inside Jason's mouth, eager to explore it.

When they parted, Jason felt like he ran out of breath once more.

Arthur tapped the barber chair's seat, motioning Jason to sit down. "Alright birthday boy, I still close at seven though."

This was when everything clicked.

Fucking hell, Jason cursed himself. He mindlessly thought using his dick and blurted things out instead of using his thoughts to persuade Arthur.

He pushed his embarrassment aside and stared into Arthur's eyes, where he saw the older man looking confused, and somewhat uncomfortable.

Obey everything I say, big guy.

This was it. Jason asked again. "Don't reopen the shop today."

Arthur stopped unclasping the metal accordion and flipped the door's sign to close. "On second thought, you're right. I'm pooped. I'll probably rest up after this." he said as he gathered his tools.

He started cutting Jason's hair after a quick consult. The younger lad wanted to experiment some more. He gazed intently in the mirror and when Arthur caught him looking, he started.

Unbutton your shirt.

Arthur quickly sets the razor on the table and starts unbuttoning his blue short-sleeved polo shirt. His hairy chest was half-exposed, with the dark fuzz covering his well-defined stomach.

"Can I touch you?" Jason asked sheepishly, pointing towards Arthur's big chest. He wonders if Arthur will really obey everything.

"Go for it, buddy."

He was giddy with anticipation. He quickly cupped Arthur's firm chest and squeezed them. Jason played with the older man's man-boobs and pinched his erect nipples. This made Arthur gasp and moan.

Jason licked his lips as he guided the barber to remove his shirt. The hulking man was now topless, his taut muscles in full view to be gawked upon. The younger man looked into his eyes again.

Offer to worship your body.

Arthur instinctively flexed his biceps before running his palms on his body. Jason's gaze followed the big hands traveling on this hairy chest and stomach.

"Do you want to feel me up, birthday boy?" Arthur seductively asked, his jean pants now getting stuffier. It was clear he was getting aroused with flaunting his body.

Jason almost jumped from his seat and gripped Arthur's huge chests again. This time, the older man put his hands over his head and flexed, clearly enjoying being worshiped.

The horny young man couldn't temper his lust and put his mouth on Arthur's right nipple, sucking it like milk's going to come out.

He played with the aroused nipple by flicking his tongue against it, gently biting it before turning his attention to the other perky nipple.

Arthur continuously moaned as his nipples are being devoured by this younger man. A mouthful of obscenities escaping his lips. "Fuck yeah, suck my nipples Jason! You're so good at this."

Jason just mumbled in response, too busy lapping the delectable meal in front of him. His mouth slowly moved towards Arthur's left armpit. It was hairy, just like his entire body.

He took a sniff and smelled Arthur's scent - a hint of sweat from the day's work, but it didn't repulse him. Instead, it made his cock spring even harder. Jason can't wait to taste his favorite barber even more, so he placed his mouth near and started licking.

His tongue painted long strokes against the bulky man's armpits, covering it with saliva. Jason was surprised when Arthur's strong hand suddenly pushed his head closer to his armpit, almost smothering him with it.

"Yeah you like that boy? Do you like the manly smell?"

Jason couldn't even muster a reply. He simply hummed in agreement.

"Fucking shit. Worship my body Jason. You want it, right?!"

Jason was surprised with the sudden assertion in Arthur's tone. He meekly answered, "Yes sir."

"That's right, you want to be my slut, so I'm gonna make you one." Arthur growled.

The older man grabbed Jason by the hair and pulled down. "Open that whore mouth." he commanded, in which Jason complied.

As soon as his lips parted, Arthur immediately spat on his mouth twice. Jason immediately lapped the spit and opened his mouth again, eager for another helping.

Arthur laughed and patted his cheek. "You like that huh?"

Jason nodded before another spit landed on his mouth. He felt dirty, but the handsome barber's amused and aroused facial features reeled him in.

Arthur's mouth attacked Jason's, locking them into another sloppy kiss. They exchanged spits for a few minutes before the older man let go.

"We better finish your haircut first, bud." he said.

"Alright, but why don't you take your pants off? It looks uncomfortable." Jason suggested.

"You're right." Arthur agreed as he removed his jeans and was only wearing red skimpy briefs. Jason whistled appreciatively.

They finished the haircut after a few minutes. Jason then stood up, inspecting his new cut while Arthur stood beside him, smug about his work.

"Pretty dope, as usual." Jason commented, looking into Arthur's eyes.

Now offer me the barber's special - you need to have sex with me.

Arthur then started tidying up his tools when he spoke. "I'm planning to offer a new package, Jason. I'm curious if you want to try it."

"Oh? What is it?"

"Ah, it's stupid really. We can have sex if you want. I can fuck your ass, or maybe mine too if that's what you prefer. I'm still testing it out."

"That's it?"

"Yeah! So what do you think?" Arthur asked.

"Fuck yeah I wanna have sex with you!" Jason exclaimed as he hurriedly took his clothes off, his throbbing cock sprung out of his underwear.

Arthur looked satisfied looking at the naked man in front of him, as he grabbed him by the waist and sat him down on the barber's chair again. This time, the older man was taking the lead. He started kissing Jason again, but more passionately this time. Jason reciprocated his kisses.

The older man's mouth traveled to Jason's ear lobe and gently nibbled on it, making him moan. Jason still couldn't believe it, he was getting owned by this hot barber!

"You taste so good, kid." Arthur grunted between kisses which made Jason laugh.

"Better savor every lick then."

Arthur kept exploring the teen's body, every kiss planted left a trail of saliva on Jason. The young man wriggled as he was being pleasured. Soon enough, Arthur was in front of his raging cock. He looked up to Jason.

Suck my cock like a bitch.

The barber gripped Jason's cock and started with slow strokes. His eyes were fixated on the glistening head. Jason decided to goad Arthur on.

"Cmon Arthur, lick my precum. You know you want to taste it."

Arthur conceded, sticking out his tongue and started licking Jason's precum off before taking it the head inside his mouth. Jason gasped.

"Shit. Your mouth feels so warm."

"You really taste good, kid."

"Thank you Arthur. Let's continue using your warm mouth to suck me off." Jason said seductively, caressing the old man's beard.

Arthur obliged and slowly licked Jason's shaft. He then started to envelop his mouth on the young man's entire member, his lips tightening at the edge of the shaft.

Jason spasms at the sensation and started face fucking the bearded barber. Arthur was producing a lot of saliva which made his cock very slippery and made it easier to thrust his member inside the older man's mouth.

"Look at you Arthur. A man's man, sucking off a cock like a hungry bitch." Jason said as he grabbed his phone and started recording.

Arthur looked at the camera and panicked, in which Jason spent no time looking into his eyes and implanting another thought.

You love showing off your skills in front of a camera, Arthur.

Almost instantly, Arthur eagerly sucked Jason's dick, moaning as he stared directly at the phone camera. He whipped out the young man's cock out of his mouth before slapping it on his cheek.

"I love sucking your dick, Jason."

"I know you do. Do your best and I'll reward you with my spunk."

Arthur smiled and said "I'd love that" before greedily claiming Jason's cock with his mouth.

The young lad grabbed Arthur's head and forced his entire length on the barber's mouth, filling it up.

Jason buckles his hip toward Arthur and starts face-fucking him. Arthur choked on his shaft and the younger man enjoyed hearing his barber's gurgling noises.

He continued fucking Arthur's mouth relentlessly until he felt close. "I'm gonna cum..."

Arthur slid Jason's dick out of his mouth and said, "Yeah boy, give it to me."

"Where do you want it, daddy?"

"Cum on my face and mouth, kid. Feed me your cum!" Arthur exclaimed. Jason gladly obliged and jerked his cock vigorously until he's on the edge.

"Holy fuck, here it is! Swallow my load, you sexy fucker!" Jason grunted as thick ropes of cum cover Arthur's waiting mouth. The first squirt landed square on his face, and the next three dribbled just inside his mouth.

The barber looked satisfied receiving the young man's seed.

Swallow my load, old man. Savor my juice.

Arthur gulped and savored the spunk deposited in his mouth. He also used his fingers to collect the load on his face and lapped it up too. Once he's done, he gave Jason his signature toothy grin.

"Very good, Arthur!" Jason said. "I better return the favor then." he continued as he knelt down in front of the older man.

Jason was then in front of Arthur's precum-soaked skimpy briefs. He can make out the outline of his engorged member from the fabric. Judging from how it angles to the right, he guesses it's a little over six inches.

He cupped the barber's balls from the underwear, while Arthur eyed him mischievously.

"Please... take it out." the older guy pleaded.

Jason grinned as he sucked the juice that oozed from the briefs. Arthur's precum was strong, and his need to taste his barber's load overwhelmed him.

He pulled down the underwear, revealing Arthur's thick seven-inch circumcised cock. He is hairy all over, and his privates were no exception. His glans were oozing with precum, and is needing to be lapped up as well.

"Holy..." Jason muttered. This gained another boisterous laugh from the hairy barber.

"Like what you see, boy?"

"Very much! It's so thick!"

"It won't suck itself, you know." Arthur teased.

Jason licked his lips in preparation for his first huge dick. "I suppose not."

The young lad started by licking Artur's piss slit, savoring the precum that's leaking steadily. This made the older man shudder.

"Suck me, boy!" Arthur commanded, but Jason didn't comply straight away.

He then proceeded to lick Arthur's shaft, leaving copious amounts of saliva on his entire cock. If he's gonna suck this huge dong, it better be lubricated well first.

He was met with Arthur's loud moaning and cursing. "Fucking shit, boy. Worship that daddy cock!"

Jason became even more aroused with the barber's dirty talking. Without a warning, he instantly sucked the head of Arthur's cock and swirled his tongue all over it.

"Yeah, suck my dick!" Arthur said, looking at him intently.

He then proceeded to look at his own reflection in the mirror, pleased seeing his naked body being serviced by a teenage twink. He flexed his muscles and grinned.

Jason slides his lips further down Arthur's cock until he feels the cock head push against his throat. He tried not to gag, but his lack of experience finally showed as he coughed while the barber's dick was still lodged deep in his throat.

Seeing Jason struggle keeping his huge cock flipped a switch within Arthur, as he planted both his hands on the younger man's hair, not allowing Jason to back away from his member.

Spit started sputtering on Jason's mouth as he struggled to remove Arthur's cock to no avail. The barber's hands were practically clamped down on his head.

The young man's eyes started watering as he finally accepted the assault on his throat. Jason tries his best to take everything in, until Arthur's dick slides down the tight opening of his throat.

"Fucking shit! Gag on that daddy cock, yeah, like the fucking cockwhore you are!" Arthur's voice boomed around the room as he started thrusting even deeper into Jason's throat.

The younger man felt Arthur's pubes hit his nose. He was finally able to suck the barber's cock down to the hilt.

"You're so good at this Jason, such a natural cocksucker!" Arthur commented, finally releasing his cock from the young lad's throat. Jason gasped and coughed some more.

"Your dick is fucking big!" Jason exclaimed.

This comment made Arthur chuckle. "I know, kid. My wife doesn't even want to blow me but here you are, eager to please my cock! You should give her some pointers."

Jason stood up and tried to face Arthur. The barber was still a head taller than him, but looked right back. Perfect.

Eat my hole and fuck me.

Arthur blinked twice before smiling. He cupped Jason's chin and gave him a gentle kiss.

"I'm gonna fuck you now, baby." the older man said, guiding him back to the barber's chair. Arthur guided Jason's feet on both sides of the arm rests, exposing his tight hole.

Arthur whistled appreciatively. "Your hole looks so tight!"

"Do you want to taste it?" Jason asked seductively. He didn't almost hear the 'Fuck yeah!' from the other man when he felt Arthur's warm breath just in front of his crack.

Jason almost jumped when he felt Arthur's warm tongue up in his butt.

"Holy-" the young man couldn't even finish his sentence when Arthur lapped his hole. It felt like he was making out with Jason's taint!

Arthur was clearly an expert in pleasuring someone, from the way his tongue playfully flicks on Jason's anal entrance before licking his hole. The barber's well-manicured beard also added a tingling sensation as he devoured his customer's ass.

"Oh yeah, eat that hole!"

Arthur starts poking his taint using his tongue. Soon enough, he was tongue-fucking Jason's ass, eager to explore inside.

"You taste amazing, Jason. I bet it even feels better when I'm inside you."

"Then fuck me already!"

"Not yet, we have to make sure this pussy is ready."

Arthur sucked his index finger and trails it around the boy's warm hole. Jason instinctively spread his round cheeks for easier access.

"I'm gonna insert it now."

Jason held his breath as the thick finger entered him. It was rough and felt foreign, so he unconsciously tried to push it back. The barber noticed him struggling and said, "Just deep breaths, buddy."

The young man did what he was told until he felt Arthur's entire finger slide in. He didn't move it for a couple of seconds, and instead showered Jason's ass with kisses and nibbles.

When the barber felt the tight hole loosen a bit, that's when he slowly thrusted it in and out. Jason was squirming in his seat, unsure about how to interpret the pain and pleasure he's feeling.

"You're so fucking tight, Jason!

"Fucking hell!"

Arthur alternately fingered and rimmed his ass. The barber couldn't get enough of Jason's tight opening, stuffing his face with the younger lad's ass.

After a while, Arthur stood in front of Jason and used his glistening cock's head to poke his entrance.

"I don't have rubber with me." The barber said.

"I don't care. Just fucking breed me raw, daddy."

Arthur amassed as much spit as he could and spat it on Jason's taint. He also spat on his palm and rubbed it all over his throbbing dick.

"I'm gonna fuck you now, boy." he said as he slides his cock's head inside the boy's hole. Jsson screamed at the intrusion, but was instantly hushed using Arthur's big hand.

"Deep breaths... That's right." the barber said as he slowly inched deeper into Jason's tight opening.

Jason was wide-eyed and his mouth was agape as he felt Arthur's thick cock stretch his ass so much. It felt like he couldn't take it, so he shook his head vigorously.

"You can do it, Jason. You want to be fucked badly right? Let me loosen your hole up, boy."

The young man tried his best to relax, his anal walls expanding with every breath, allowing Arthur to bury his cock even deeper into him.

Jason almost cried when he felt Arthur's dick graze his prostate. The barber seemed amused and started gently gyrating to repeatedly hit the muscle.

"Motherfucker-"

Arthur continued teasing Jason's g-spot until he felt the younger boy become more relaxed. He then pulled his dick out, leaving the young lad's hole gaping before burying his shaft up to its hilt.

The young man was delirious while getting railed by his muscular barber. It felt like Arthur was branding him with his massive cock, as if he owned him.

Arthur was clearly enjoying this: tongue out, looking like a devil as he started piledriving his dick inside Jason's gaping hole

"My wife never liked getting rough, but it looks like your boy pussy can take a good pounding!"

Jason moaned as he accepted Arthur's wild thrusts. His legs were pushed upwards by Arthur's strong hands as the barber claimed his hole, fucking so hard his balls slapped in every thrust.

"Your hole is so tight. I could fuck you every day!" Arthur exclaimed as he continued pounding Jason's swollen taint, his entire weight pressed against the teen's.

Jason anchored his arms, slinging them across the barber's neck. He loved seeing Arthur's sweaty face, like he's working so hard to satisfy them both.

"You can breed me whenever you want, old man! Keep fucking my ass!" he replied, mind foggy with lust.

The older man claimed Jason's mouth again, all while thrusting his engorged penis faster. He was close.

"I'm cumming, boy!"

"Yeah, shoot your seed inside me, Arthur!"

"You're now my fucking cum dumpster!"

Arthur started fucking Jason's poor hole in overdrive, clamoring to reach his climax. The young man's prostate kept getting stimulated with every thrust, his anal walls opening up for this beast that's breeding him.

Jason rolled his eyes, suddenly feeling like he's about to pee. He closed his eyes shut and moaned loudly, feeling the orgasm build up from his balls to his swollen dick.

12