Pretty Persuasive 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's when Jason felt it - spurts of warm liquid hit him square in the mouth, then on his stomach.

He came by getting fucked in the ass. He gasped as his hard cock continued spewing cum. Arthur was visibly shocked but grinned.

"Damn, what a lewd bitch you are!" he said, feeling Jason's ass clenching, begging Arthur to shoot his load inside him.

"I'm cumming! Take my load, boy!" Arthur groaned loudly, thrusting one final time before Jason felt the barber's dick deposit copious amounts of cum inside him.

Arthur's steel dick pulsed six times, and with each pulsing, Jason felt his insides getting fuller. The older man was still grunting as he flooded Jason's hole with his man juice.

They remained in that position for a few moments while they caught their breaths. Arthur broke the truce by planting another wet kiss on Jason's gaping lips.

"Do you want to keep my baby batter inside your boy cunt?

Jason knows it's not possible, as he can already feel his taint dripping with the barber's cum.

"I feel so full."

"Very well, let it all out."

The young kid grabbed his phone again, his mind plotting something perverted as he pressed record and looked at Arthur's eyes.

"Fucking clean me up, old man." he said, pointing towards his face and body covered in his own spunk.

Arthur complied and lapped Jason's cum,licoing his body and face before taking a large gulp. He was about to get his clothes when Jason grabbed his sweaty forearm.

"I said... clean me up." he repeated as he opened his legs, exposing his cum-filled taint. Arthur finally got the message, knelt down and inched closer to Jason's swollen ass.

The barber spread Jason's cheeks wider and teased his puckering hole with his mouth. The younger lad opened the floodgates and released the cum he was holding inside. Arthur greedily slurped his own juice gushing from Jason's taint, while the younger boy continued recording.

When he was emptied, Arthur once again buried his face onto Jason's ass, gently prodding his hole using his tongue. The younger man was in bliss.

Arthur stood up and offered Jason a hand. When the younger boy stood up, his legs trembled and almost gave up. The barber was quick to wrap his sturdy arms around the boy.

"I guess I fucked you too hard, buddy."

"It's fine, it was great!" Jason chirped, deep in post-coital bliss.

They both walked towards a nearby bench, still clinging to each other. Jason loved the warm body enveloping him. They sat there for a few minutes before Arthur broke the silence.

"So, how was the barber's special?"

"Fucking amazing! Five stars!"

"I still have a couple of hours free. Do you still have any birthday wishes?"

Jason looked up at the hunk in front of him.

"Cuddling would be nice."

Arthur let out a soft chuckle.

"Cuddling it is, then."

12