Pretty Pink Piggies

Story Info
A house slave shows his worth as a foot worship slave.
2.9k words
4.39
8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eatb64
eatb64
6 Followers

Colette returned home after a hard day's shopping in Vancouver. Those malls had killed her feet but it had been worth it for some designer black lingerie and the much sort after black fluffy high heeled mules. A gorgeous light lunch had been topped off with an afternoon delight in a pretty townhouse with one of her bulls. He had fucked her real good and of course being Colette she fucked him right back! That boy knew he had been in a sexual fight. All this had made her rather tired and as she clicked her key into the lock she was looking forward to some pampering recuperation.

She shut the door quietly behind her and listened quietly for her welcome.

'Marky.' She whispered, 'Where are you?'

She heard a familiar padding on the kitchen floor.

'Come and see the boss Hun, come and see your Mistress.' She cooed.

Marky appeared at the kitchen door and scampered towards his Mistress. He arrived at her knee high boots and began kissing and licking them.

'Now, now Marky stop that! Stand up for me.' She commanded.

Mark stood up totally naked with a bulging erection.

'Oh hello my little loyal slave I have a treat for you. I'm glad you're pleased to see me! '

She fumbled in her pocket pulled out a cock ring and slipped it over his bursting bell end and shuffled it down his shaft to the base of his dick so it touched his balls.

'Urgh! 'He exclaimed in a gasp of pain and arousal.

'Pain and pleasure Marky you know that's our rule!' she cackled in her sensuous voice.

'Yes Goddess Chinchilla you are as always so right.' he replied meekly.

'Fix me a drink faithful retainer and then you can freshen me up.'

Mark skipped to the kitchen to pour his Goddess a big glass of her favourite wine, Barefoot Pinot Gregio.

She plopped down elegantly on her sumptuous sofa and began to ease off her knee high black boots. You'd have called them riding boots but the heel on them made them domatrix boots. High heels were her default setting as far as footwear was concerned. For Chinchilla Goddess heels helped and actually caressed her feet so she was comfortable and sexy in them, therefore she had that virtually unknown phenomenon for the female of the species pain free 'fuck me' heels.

As Mark arrived with her large Pinot she was just easing off her second boot using her nylon encased foot to push off her long sexy boots, her toes skilful acting like levers, wiggling on the leather as the boot slid from tired hot feet.

Mark was entranced and turn on by this ceremony. He thought he was secretly spying on her wiggling toes but she soon disabused him of this idea.

'Hey foot boy I know what you're thinking and looking at? That twitching cock gave you away! Ha! Ha! '

He blushed and averted his eyes, she did he thought know him too well! The air was ripe with the pungent smell of her feet and boots. Damp leather and nylon mixed with the hot sexy stink of tired feet. His cock pointed skyward and wobbled with involuntary desire as he took in the sight of her nylon feet and discarded boots but it was the glorious dirty sexy aroma that was hurting him the most, making him ache with lust.

Her skirt was hitched up as she reclined on the sofa, revealing the tops of her pull-ups. She pushed her fingers into the elastic and caressed the top of her stockings.

'You're a sucker for these aren't you Hun? Most men are. I know you like to watch me adjust my stockings. It's so erotic isn't it? A little thing like that, all that promise, all that imagination, so sexy it makes those full balls and hard cock hurt doesn't it?'

He was trying to resist but his cock betrayed him again as his blood flowed to his penis tip and turned his cock head into a deeper shade of purple.

'Oh we are a distressed doggy aren't we? All frustrated and hyperactive, desperate to spill your seed and give me a good seeing to! Well you should be so lucky! I think I can see pre cum on that tip of yours, you naughty boy! Now come here and reinvigorate my feet.'

Mark advanced on all fours to his princess, as if paying homage to a deity. As he approached she seductively began to roll one of her stockings down her leg. She knew this messed with his head. Slowly suggestively rolling out the nylon. Down her alabaster thighs, down to her knee. Stretching her leg, pointing her toes and extending the reinforce nylon at the base of her stocking as she wiggled her long sexy toes. She rolled the hose down to her calf, gently caressing her leg as she disrobed. Then over towards her heel and as she reached her heel she gently pulled the toe piece to glide it off her gorgeous perfect high arched foot. As it reached her toes she flexed them to wisp off her light, sensuous sex apparel. As her stocking flicked off her toes his cock waived as if speaking, saying 'Fuck me! I need to cum!' She threw the stocking at him and it hit his body sending a shudder of pleasure through every inch of his naked body.

'Oh darling, you are just so responsive, so predictable! The fly in the web!'

As a final torture she picked up the gossamer torture implement put her hand inside it and pushed it over his straining cock, covering it and tying it not too tightly round the base of his dick, next to the cock ring. He gasped with desire, anticipation and was fit to explode.

'Oh Hun, more pre cum! Staining my expensive hold ups! You know the price don't you? You have to clean them...manually with your tongue!' She said in low lecherous tone.

He let out an involuntary groan of desire and intolerable pain as the words slipped from her lips. His Chinchilla Goddess then proffered her naked foot to her suitor. The Holy Grail was before him, he appraised his shrine of desire. A pale porcelain alter with perfect curved arches, a sexy wrinkled sole and a deep red pedicure. Topped off with a gun metal toe ring and a silver charm anklet. Her toes were thin and she had beautiful soft sole pads. He was hypnotized. She flexed, pointed and spread her toes she knew exactly what to do to beguile him. Her foot had a damp sheen and without touching he could feel the warmth of her foot. The air was thick with her toe perfume.

'They say feet smell of cheese don't they Marky? I think that's too lazy a description, the smell is of foot musk, full of pheromones that traps unsuspecting males and enslave them for eternity. Time to get to work foot boy. Remember Chinchilla has been thoughtful to you, she has left her other stocking on because she knows that drives you wild! '

He was straining at the sexual frustration metaphorical leash. He was in bondage for eternity no way out except to accept, endure and enjoy his torture. He embraced it and walked towards the light unable to resist, unable to stop his actions.

He gently grasped her nude foot as if it where the most precious thing in the world. It was of course to him the most precious thing the erotic arc of the covenant, the spear of destiny of his erotic world.

'Time to get to work sugar!' She cooed and he needed no further invitation to begin his travails.

Remember not to gorge on this feast he told himself. Take your time, savor the food your Goddess offers. He remembered a good gourmet eats with his eyes and sense of smell, as well as with their taste buds. His eyes had a treat, the most beautiful foot he had ever seen. Perfect in every way beckoning him to consume it. He gently move her foot to his nose and began to sniff gently and quickly like a dog looking for truffles. The light sniffs allowed him to find the areas of deep sexy musk on her soles and toes.

'Oh that's delightful Marky! It tickles! It's got a direct line to my cunt! It's like little electric pulses stimulating and awakening my pussy! Oh yesss!! 'She purred, 'Keep doing that!'

The perfume aroused him further, as did the occasional gentle push and rub of his cock by her nyloned foot. The tip of his nose was slightly damp from his Goddess's foot elixir which had been distilled in her soft boots and he could see and smell tiny flecks of nylon from her hosiery on her toes. The flecks of nylon were like little intense aroma bombs. Whenever he sniffed one the concentrated perspiration in them were like erotic aromatic explosions. Having appraised her foot he began to add gentle butterfly kisses to every inch of it, being careful not to damage the goods by adding his own spittle to her regal foot. She moaned with desire as hundreds of tiny foot pecks electrified her damp longing pussy. She placed her index finger inside her sheer micro panties and began to stroke her clit and finger the inside of her wet cunt.

'Fuck that is amazing my little Footsy keep going, god keep going!'

His attention turn to her piggies or more accurately in between her piggies. His knowledge of the feminine foot and his earlier reconnaissance of her pied told him that the deepest perfume was there. This time it wasn't little snuffles of investigation but deep inhalations of her fragrant toes. He sniffed deeply and held her aroma in his nostrils savoring its sumptuous deep musk, sweet sour vinegar that gave him an instant high, an intoxicating feeling in his head and made his prick harden even more. He ejaculate a globule of pre cum in appreciation. Whilst he sniffed he moaned with delight . He lifted his head from his joyous vocation and pronounced,

'The greatest sexiest aroma ever Goddess! It's as beautiful and intoxicating as the finest wine a truly special vintage!'

He went back to work immediately snuffling for more sexual truffles having located the object of his desire.

All the time he was sniffing he massaged the fleshy foot G spot just below her ankle. His obvious enjoyment and his expert manipulation of his Goddess's G spot meant she was speechless except for cooing, urgent breaths of encouragement and long erotic moans of pleasure.

He eventually move to her wrinkled soles which contained more aromatic pleasure not as strong smelling, not a full perfume but a kind of light odor de toilette. He maintained his sensuous massage as she continued to gasp and furiously rub her clit and finger her soaking pussy. Her panties were wringing wet from her juices and the cum of her afternoon lover and the room reeked of sex. The smell of dirty hard core fucking was everywhere.

He was a man possessed, a man on a mission he had executed his erotic plan perfectly so far and his Goddess seemed pleased if not quite able to articulate her feelings in words her primeval screams and frenzied frigging suggested pleasure was being had. He stopped momentarily to gaze at his glowing Goddess

'Don't fucking stop! For Christ's sake keep going you fucking dirty foot freak! Keep going!'

She bushed his nylon clad cock with her nylon foot almost a kick or a spur to a naughty or lazy stallion to chastise his momentary lapse in concentration.

'Just get on with your fucking job you lazy cuck I need to cum!' She admonished.

He returned to his work and began to put in the final piece of the jigsaw. Having savored the touch and smell of her feet it was now time for the piece de resistance, her taste. He began with her soles long loving laps slowly over her whole sole ensuring he tasted every square inch. They were soft warm and damp. Their taste, that special collaboration of sweat, leather and nylon, the triumvirate of erotic experiences for any foot fetishist. His licks on her soles were skilled, he could have been licking her clit given the response she was giving. He even gently nibbled her soles, which were as tender as a fillet steak and just as delicious. The nibbles were punctuated by Chinchilla's rhythmic gasps which drove him on to work with even more attention to her soles. He then turned his attention to her G spot. Licks and pressure from his tongue initially but then it was time for erotic biting of her fleshy Venus foot mound. She cried out in surprised pleasure at the first bite and then relaxed into enjoying his experience, exhaling with an even higher pitched moans and yelps.

As his Goddess reveled in his expert adoration of her foot he contemplated his final move, sucking her succulent toes. It was the crowning glory for him the strong taste of her sexual scent from between her toes and of their shafts. For a foot fetishist it was the ultimate reward, the caviar of a lady's foot. He bristled with excitement as his mouth was about to envelop her tantalizing toes. Done well he knew it would tip his Mistress into ecstasy. She was so close now as her body rocked to and fro, as if he was controlling her remotely. She occasionally fought back using her free foot to kick his balls and rub his pillar of manhood roughly hoping she could get him to cum involuntarily and prove she ruled but his technique was too good to waste in a battle of sexual power.

His mouth encased her little piggy first and he sucked down its length savoring the sweat, nylon and the pungent smell between her toes. He then proceeded to do the same to every individual toe, pausing after each one to fully enjoy each delicacy. All the time he massaged her foot in a circular erotic slow motion way. The sucking of each toe and the massaging of her foot had his Goddess Chinchilla gasping and rolling desperate to explode her sexual energy.

He had saved the best for last, he moved to her toe ring on her second tootsie. The same longing suck, the same nibbling of her fleshy pads but when he got to her ring he grasped it with his teeth and lips, first delighting in its metallic taste. mixed in with her toe perfume. She thought he was going to take it off with his mouth but no he moved the ring deftly up and down her toe as if giving her a blow job or a jerk off. Fuck he was masturbating her toe and it was fucking amazing. The jerking rhythmic movement sent shots of lightning pulses through her body like she had never felt before. Who would have thought wanking a toe with a toe ring could be so powerful?

He continued to blow her toe and ring sensing his Goddess was close to heaven he sped up and then she exploded. Jerking her body in divine uncontrollable pleasure and joy. Her pussy dripped honey as she luxuriated in her orgasm. She was blissing out but then remembered...She was a Goddess so she had to assert her control! As her orgasm was fading and she was slipping towards the afterglow she struck. Her full foot in his mouth, making her suitor gag with surprise and joy. He loved being gagged by a foot, it always disarmed him and put him at her mercy. She pushed her foot in and out of his mouth so she was fucking his face. His head jerked back and forth from her aggressive foot fucking assault.

Then to finish the job the female praying mantis struck! Her foot rubbed his leaking cock expertly and quickly getting him to the point of exploding and just as he was about erupt off came her foot from his shaft and went onto his balls instead. She gently carefully and quickly crushed them, wiggling her toes on his scrotum as she did. The quick skillful, sexy sensations were too much for him and he off loaded his cum in buckets but not like the jet of an orgasm but the seeping of a ruined orgasm. He vainly shuffled his hand round his nylon clad cock to try and create more tension but it was too late he was milking his cock but the peak sensation and explosion was lost.

'I win! 'Crowed Chinchilla. ' Massive earth shattering orgasm for me, ruined damp orgasm for you!'

She winked at him. It was wink of victory, a wink of celebration and a wink of mock sympathy combined in one flutter of her eye lashes.

'I know you wouldn't want it any other way! I know you get off on this teasing and denial so maybe it's a draw.'

With that she whipped off her remaining stocking, stood up, slid of her dripping wet panties.

'Open wide' She commanded.

And she popped in her sexual soiled panties into his willing mouth.

'Cunt juice and bull cum all over those! Enjoy!' She giggled and as she laughed she took off her sodden stocking from his cock.

'And don't forget I'm going to make you clean these with your mouth after you have eaten clean my panties! Thanks' for warming me up for my next bull!'

With that she sauntered off to her boudoir wiggling her ass ready for her new lover and he devoured her ripe wet panties.

eatb64
eatb64
6 Followers