Pretty Please

Story Info
June asks her stepbrother for a favor.
4.2k words
4.58
44.9k
74

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/20/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June woke up and swiped her arm across her tired eyes. She came home late from a party and still felt the after-effects of all the alcohol she consumed. It took her longer than expected to realize someone was in her bed. She gasped and held her hand to her heart but calmed down once she realized it was only Tim.

Her 26-year-old stepbrother was prone to these sorts of antics. He was always sneaking into her room to cuddle her. June couldn't be upset since he had been kind enough to drop her off at the party and pick her up a few hours later. He was able to be her alibi when her father asked about her whereabouts.

"Tim, get out of my bed," June whined.

June lifted his heavy head from her stomach and popped her tiny hand against his bearded jaw.

"Tim?"

Tim stirred, making himself comfortable on his 18-year-old step-sister's body. He wrapped his bulky arm around her legs and snuggled against her warmth. June occasionally enjoyed his embrace, but it was not welcomed at the moment. Her head was pounding, and she had a full bladder.

"Tim. Get up. I've got to pee," June whined.

Tim moved over and settled back on her Queen bed. With sleepy slanted eyes, he observed her walk toward the connected bathroom. He glimpsed the bottom of her asscheeks in the purple boy shorts before she shut the door behind her.

June looked like a runway model when he dropped her off last night and a sloppy drunk when he picked her up this morning. Tim thought she was more beautiful with no makeup since it highlighted her natural beauty. He had carried her to bed. After carefully removing her dress, he settled her beside him with those purple panties brushing against his cock. He cuddled her drunken frame all morning with damning thoughts of sticking his cock inside her.

Tim stretched out and patted his growing erection. He scanned her bedroom and reached for the pillow she had been lying against. A sweet aroma of herbal essence conditioner assaulted his nose and caused his cock to throb against his shorts. He held the pillow against his groin to hide his cock from her view.

"You're still in here," Tim heard her groan with annoyance.

June positioned her long red hair into a bun and entered her bedroom. With her arms up, she revealed her flat stomach and plump cameltoe. Her full C cups swayed with each skip toward the bed.

"Tim, wake up and go to your room."

Quickly Tim closed his eyes and pretended to be exhausted. He cracked them open to watch her open the window. Another peek at her ass cheeks only caused his suffering before she settled into a pair of baggy sweatpants. June turned on the radio, and the popping sounds of a Latinx mix flowed through the room.

Tim shut his eyes as she returned to him and folded her arms across her chest.

"Why are you sleeping in my bed? Your bed is so much bigger than mine," June said, knowing Tim wasn't asleep.

Tim opened his eyes with a smirk and looked her up and down, "Why are you wearing my pants?"

"Um," June sighed, "'cause they are comfortable."

"Take them off, and I'll leave."

"Nope, they were in my room. So they are mine."

June smiled and crawled up against the headboard. Grabbing her favorite stuffy, she softly popped it against his head.

"Go get in your bed, Timmy."

"Don't call me that," Tim chuckled, "Your bed is comfortable."

"It's really not," June giggled.

Tim chuckled and turned to his side for more rest and to inhale the sweet lavender scent of her sheets.

June hummed to the song's beat. Her off-key murmurings sounded angelic in his ear, and he tried to withstand his powerful erection. Sliding her pillow between his legs, he let it ease his hard cock.

After a while, he felt her palm nudge against his back. Tim expected another protest but her voice sounded in a different sing-song way.

"Oh, Timmy. My favorite brother ever," June giggled.

Tim glanced at her pouting lips and smiled. June wanted something he could tell. She only gave him that sweet look when she needed him to do something.

"What?" Tim asked in a groggy voice.

"What are you doing tonight?"

"I don't know," he shrugged and flipped to his back, securing the pillow on his lap.

June sat cross-legged on her bed. He hated when she wore his sweat. Instead of tanned thighs opening and revealing a plump mound, she had a heavy bulge from the thick fabric. He got one glimpse at her tightly-clad melons before averting toward her precious face. Her bright eyes held a little baggage from the wild night before. A dark trace of eyeliner smudged her soft brown eyes, and crimson flyaways danced against her forehead. She looked delicious.

"Sooo," June sounded, the corners of her pouty lips curled into a dazzling smile, "Do you have plans tonight?"

"What do you want, little girl?" Tim asked in a deep voice, trying to keep a steady gaze on her tired eyes.

"Parker invited me to another party, so...."

"What time?"

"I'm not sure. It's in Leesville."

"Damn, that's far."

Tim rubbed his jaw, dreading the two-hour drive back and forth, "Who do you know out there?"

"Parker's cousin is in the military, and she can drive me. But I was hoping, maybe, pretty please...."

"What? Spit it out already," Tim chuckled and reached to toy with the soft skin on her elbow.

"Hm, okay. I have a plan. We can leave here together, and you can tell my dad I've been with you all night, Ya know. Like last night."

"Your dad is gonna kill me eventually."

"Nope, not If we don't get caught. Just tell him I am in the bathroom or something, or if he comes to my room, say I went outside. You're going to be a lawyer, Tim. I am basically giving you lessons on lying. You should be paying me for this practice."

Tim laughed, dragging closer toward her crotch, "No. You should be paying me for this alibi."

His face dove between her thighs, and June giggled.

"Timmy," she whined, not denying his face close to her cookie gave her the tingles, "That tickles."

"What time will the party be over?"

"I don't know, maybe like 2 or 3 in the morning."

"That's a lot of lying I have to do. I need something for my troubles," Tim smirked, peering up at her.

"How about a head rub," June offered, tossing her palm through his messy hair.

"Oh, I've got a head for you to rub," Tim boldly announced, leaving tickling kiss against the thick fabric concealing her thighs.

"You'll do it right?"

"Maybe."

"Please, Tim."

An adorable pout formed on her face, and she giggled as Tim moved closer to her face. His neat trimmed beard and lusty eyes gave her goosebumps but she shook of her liking with a nervous chuckle.

"You'll help me?"

"Depends."

"Oh, Please, pretty pretty, please-"

June ended her words as his hairy brims fluttered against her cheek. His kiss was soft and she felt a warming effect akin to the times guys at school would kiss her. It was a strange feeling to have with him, and she backed up into the headboard.

Tim followed her, and she felt something hard hit her stomach. His kisses spread to her neckline, and he delivered small pecks that warmed her cheeks. What was he doing?

Her mind wondered, and she tried to fight the erotic tingles in her panties.

"Hm, Tim?" June whispered as his lips brushed along her jawline.

His palm went up toward her breasts to touch, and June twitched and looked toward her bedroom door.

"I want some of you," Tim explained in a breathy tone.

June was floored. She was about to protest, but his lips sank back into her neck. His tongue washed across her sensitive flesh and caused her to relax in his embrace. Her clit jumped at attention and she shook him off.

"Mm, Tim. What are you, hmm," June moaned.

"You got to party all night. Let me have some fun this morning."

June was wide-eyed, "No. I, we..."

"It's just us, and your door is locked, right?"

"I think so, but. Our parents. My daddy."

"You always say, Daddy never lets you have any fun, right?"

"He's strict, but.... you're my big brother."

"A big brother who does a lot for his little sister wouldn't you agree?"

Tim pulled down her tank top until her tits were in full view. Her eyes widened, and she placed her arms across her chest.

"Tim. We...."

"Come on, Junie," Tim smiled, "You boss me around constantly. You make me lie to your father all the time. I don't mind it, but I need something in return."

Timidly searching his eyes, June shook her head, unsure how to decline his offer. Tim was right. She had been using him since he came home last month. Tim pulled at her arms, bringing them to her side.

"What are you going to do?" June puzzly asked.

"It will feel good, I promise," he smiled.

June shrugged and looked down at her fat titties. Her nipples were hard as pebbles, but it wasn't cold in her room.

Tim popped her pink nipple into his mouth and suckled, moaning against her wiggling flesh.

"Oh!" June gasped, peering toward his bearded face.

His tongue slithered around her aching bud before pulling it with a new suction. It was a fantastic feeling.

"Mm, Tim," June sighed softly and reached to pet his head, "Ooh, that does feel really good," she mumbled.

Tim paused and smiled before reaching to suck her other tender bud. His other hand pressed against his shorts to ease the pang in his cock.

June was in awe. He left a wet pool of moisture on her nipple, and she could hide the wetness trickling from her pussy lips. Tim kneaded her thick breast and slid his tongue across the valley of the two.

"You've got the sweetest fucking nipples," Tim uttered against her sways flesh.

June tried to swallow her desire, "Is that all you wanted?" she asked, her voice cracking with passion.

Tim looked toward her face and brushed his finger against her pouty lips. His voice rang out with authority, "I want you to suck me off. Then you'll give my oath as a big brother and a lawyer to keep your little secrets, okay?"

"Wait, no," June's words exited in a flash of panic, "I don't know how and I've never...."

Tim chuckled, "Yeah, right."

"I'm serious. I've like touched one before, but...."

"Are you a virgin?"

"No, I did it once. But that was...." June shook her head and cringed, thinking of that terrible first time.

Sitting back, Tim pulled at the band of his shorts and unleashed a six-inch cock. It was swaying upright and fascinated June, who swallowed her reluctance.

"Rub it for me," Tim urged as his cock pulsed around with need.

With less hesitancy than before, June reached to touch and admired how smooth his shaft was. The times she had felt a cock were fresh in her mind. She had been excited, but the thrill of touching her stepbrother's dick was unmatched. Her heart fluttered against her chest, and it was hard to keep her mouth closed.

June peeked upon his lustful face. Tim was a handsome guy, but she had pushed thoughts of attraction out the window when their parents married a year ago. He had never looked at her this way, at least not in the open.

"You're beautiful, Junie. I love the way you stroke my cock," Tim said with a husky tone she had never heard.

June swallowed hard and bit her lip, sliding gradually up and down.

"It's smooth," she noted with a small smile, hiding her nervous desire.

"You should put your mouth on it," Tim urged.

"I don't think I...." June blushed from embarrassment, and confessed, "I wouldn't be good."

Grasping her chin, Tim chuckled, "You can try, right? Get some practice. I won't charge you," he winked.

Giggling, June shrugged, "I don't know."

"Come on, pretty girl, just give it a kiss."

June slowly came to her knees and bent down, and kissed the tip of his cock. It was shiny with a sheen of pre cum that left a gloss on her lips.

"Hmm, shit." Tim breathed out and palmed her drooping titties, "Kiss it again. He loves your kisses."

June pecked kisses around his mushroom head and slowly trailed them down his shaft. His cock was so pretty and tan. June darted her tongue against his post. She looked up as a broad grin spread to his handsome face.

Holding the base of his cock, Tim waved it against her lips, "Do you want to try it?"

June nodded before guiding his thick head into her mouth. The taste was salty and fresh. She bobbed gently, careful not to connect her teeth to his smooth cock.

"Use your tongue," Tim said, moving his hands to her back and pushing her further toward his cock.

June lagged her tongue against his shaft, moistening her task. With enough lubrication from her wet mouth, she fell into a tempo of suction.

"Hmm, yes. Oh," Tim shifted his legs out and grasped her ass cheek, "Pull these pants down so I can see that cute little ass."

June removed his cock from her mouth and looked toward him in awe.

"You think my ass is cute?"

"Very cute. I love seeing it jiggle when you walk around the house."

"You..."

June blushed at a loss for words. She never thought her big brother noticed her in that way. Scooting the fabric off her hips, she wiggled out of the oversized sweats, revealing her cute purple panties.

His palm seared against her asscheek.

"Ah," June gasped and giggled.

"I like to see it shake around," Tim clarified, pulling her tanned limbs toward him, "Sit on my face."

June's eyes were wide with excitement as he swiveled her leg across his shoulder. When she sat against his mouth, Tim kissed the trim material.

"Ohm," she mumbled.

"Have you ever had your pussy licked?"

Keeping her palm etched on his cock, June whimpered her reply, "Hmm, no."

Lifting up, Tim nibbled against her panties, holding her cheeks in his palm. His warm breath against her nagging clit was a newfound pleasure. June twitched and squirmed around.

"Ooh, uh, ohh, my, that feels so good," June announced as the heat rose against her cheeks.

No one had ever kissed her pussy. She wore a large smile as he lapped his tongue against her covered kitty. She rolled her hips and pressed down, landing her crotch on his face.

"Keep sucking my cock," Tim ordered, slicing his tongue against the wet stain of her panties.

June plunged and plopped the tip of his cock into her mouth. Her mouth watered, dripping drool down around his hairy sack. Tim was way older than any guy she had ever played with. He was also her stepbrother, and this experience with him was beyond thrilling.

His kisses against her panties made her hips switch for more. June needed his mouth on her bare pussy. Instead, she focused on her suction on his shaft, attempting to milk his cock while he teased her with a good time.

The front of June's panties were soaking wet from his wet tongue and the moisture leaking heavily from her snatch. June had never been this horny. Her brother's cock tasted delicious against her tongue, and he groaned as she quickened her bob with excitement.

"Ugh, fuck. Hell yeah, suck it," Tim grunted, pulling back from his kisses.

Tim looked up at the purple material that darkened from the dampness. He pulled back the fabric to disclose a creamy little cunt. His cock throbbed against her tongue from the excitement of finally fulfilling his taboo desires. He had watched her tease for too long. Her pussy didn't disappoint. It was as smooth and precious as her face. Her folds were glowing to his liking, and her little clit was popping from its hood.

"Can I lick your pussy, Junie?"

Pulling back, June nodded eagerly before pleading, "Please. Yes."

"Do you think I can make you cum?"

"I don't know, I've never," June shrugged, feeling insecure, "Um, I don't think I've ever done it before."

"No one has licked this juicy little pussy, sis?"

"Can you make me cum?" June breathlessly asked.

Instead of pleasing her immediately, Tim shifted up and chuckled, "Milk my cock, and I'll see what I can do, okay?"

June agreed and dropped her head to take him deeper into her mouth. She sucked and pulled his shaft with precision and felt his thighs jump in front of her.

"Yess," Tim hissed, bucking to assess the back of her throat, "hmm, shit. Shit, oh, damn, you're great at giving head, sis."

June wanted to beam from his praises but settled on taking a shot at deep-throating his six-thick inches. She groaned and made a harsh gagging noise before pulling back and focusing on his pulsing shaft.

Tim flinched when he heard a loud knock. His stepfather's voice followed the raps on the locked door.

"Junie? Are you awake?"

June was calmer and sharply removed Tim's cock from her mouth.

"Yeah?" she answered.

Tim enjoyed the thrill of almost getting caught so much that he reached up to toy with his sister's tiny clit.

"Oh! My, ooh," June groaned.

Her father's voice sounded from behind the door with authority, "You alright in there, Princess?"

Keeping her palm sliding against his shaft, June answered singly, "Yes, Daddy, I just got out of the shower. I'll be down after I dress."

"Alright. I just wanted to make sure you were okay. I didn't see you much last night. I thought you may be sick."

June jacked his cock and rolled her hips to spread her juicy pussy around his mouth.

"Ooh, that's so good, Ohhh-"

"Junie?" Her father sounded.

"Uoh, Daddy, I'm fine. I'm, um, I'm putting my clothes on."

"I was thinking maybe we could catch that movie this afternoon. You and I can catch up."

"Ohhh! Mm, Oh, Okay! Okay, Dad." June grunted as a pleasurable sensation soared through her needy button.

Tim suckled her clit hard, and June sagged, keeping his cock upright in her palm.

"Ooh!"

"You okay in there, sweetheart?" Her father asked.

"Mmmmm, yes, Daddy. Oh! I'll be out in a minute."

June wasn't sure if he was gone, but Tim was now lapping at her juicy cunt and taking her attention away from her daddy's distraction.

"Ooh, shit. Oh, fuck, right there," June whimpered, grinding faster against his tongue.

Tim was paying attention to each fold and teasing her little clit. It had grown in size, and he returned to flick it with his tongue.

"Keep sucking," Tim grunted between laps at her sweet tartness.

June could hardly keep his cock in her mouth with the powerful sensations clouding her task. His tongue was violently coercing her cunt into a spasm that made her squeal in excitement.

"Ooh, Uh. Ah, Oh my god!"

Tim squeezed her ass, more concerned now with bringing her pleasure than shooting a load into her mouth. Her pussy was delicious, and her clit pulsed against his tongue. Her sweet whimpers of pleasure were music to his ears as he felt her thighs rock.

June groaned out in ecstasy as her orgasm came to a head and knocked her over and away from his mouth. It was her first orgasm, and her eyes were wide as saucers.

"Do you think my cock would fit in that little pussy?" Tim asked with a smile, sliding up to mount her petite frame.

June looked down past her flat stomach to her soaking snatch and shrugged.

"You'll let Big Brother try, won't you?" Tim chuckled, holding his thick base.

Overwhelmed by her spurt, June looked toward the closed door before nodding. Tim slapped his cock against her raw clitoris and smiled as her mouth dropped in awe.

"Oh. Mmm," she hissed, reaching to grasp his shaft.

June wanted her brother's cock deep in her little pussy. She pulled at his cock, leading him into her tender folds. His thickness stretched her wide, and she winced, backing away.

"It's...." June pouted, "Your cock is too big."

"Relax and come closer," Tim urged, "I'm not going to hurt you."

Removing her hairpin, June let her red tresses tumble against her shoulders before laying back. Her swollen breasts jiggled as he placed the tip of his cock gently into her wet void.

"Relax, and play with your nibbles," Tim said in a husky tone, "It's going to feel amazing, I promise."

June pinched her pink buds and groaned as another few inches stretched her cunt out. An adorable pout spread onto her face before she moaned in pleasure.

12