Pretty Please

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hm, oh, you're so big... Oy, uh."

"Relax," he breathed, sliding his cock in and out.

Tim closed his eyes. If he looked at her face too long, he felt his bust would be in vain. His cock was nudging for a release, but he needed to make her cum first. Her cream coated his shaft while her cookie clenched it with possession.

"Ooh. Mm, it feels so good. You're so deep in my pussy, Tim. Ooh, gosh."

Tim hauled his cock to her hilt and pulled back.

"Hmm, I ugh," June groaned.

"Fuck, you're so tight."

His thrusts slowed, and he held her blazing hair in his palm to steady his need to cum. He looked down as her cunt swallowed his dick and kneaded his passion.

"Mm, it's so good, Tim. I think, I ugh, I'm going to cum again."

"You want me to go deeper?"

"Yes..uhm, yes, yes," June moaned, spreading her thighs for him to go deeper.

Her loosening cunt dripped honey against her sheets, and she leaned up to rub her swollen clit. Tim stroked gradually. They were both in a rush, and he wished he could take his time to explore each nook and cranny of her tight box.

"Ooh, my god, hmm...." June paused, hearing a knock at the door, and placed her hand over her mouth.

"Junie?" Her father's deep voice interpreted her bliss, "Are you dressed yet, sweetheart? I just checked the times. That movie starts at 1, so we need to get down to the theater in an hour. We can stop for ice cream after, Okay?"

"Ooh, mm. Fuck!"

"Is that okay with you, Princess?"

"Oh. Yes, hmm. Oh, Hm, Just a minute." June answered, bucking up for another orgasm, "Uh, I'm coming."

With her fingers wiggling harder against her clit, June squealed and groaned as another intense sensation flooded. Her mind was blown by how his cock was making her feel.

"Junie?" He asked, wiggling the locked knob, "Are you sure you are okay, Princess?"

"Hmm, yes. Yes!"

"Okay, I'll be downstairs."

"Okay, uh, I, uh. Oh, god...."

Tim increased his tempo to a light pound that sent June clawing her nails at his back. He sucked her neck, sure to leave a mark for her daddy to see. June could care less about his harsh nibbles. She was enjoying every jab into her sopping little pussy. She felt another orgasm coming and held his body tighter.

"Oh, god, umm, it. Oh, fuck," June groaned.

"Ooh, shit, we've got to hurry up. If we had time, I could make you cum all fucking day," Tim purred in her ear, "Hmm, this pussy is so fucking wet."

June wanted to cum more. But before she could oppose, a flood of warmth squirted against her walls. She relished in the odd sensation and rubbed his toned back.

"Shiittt, ahh, fuck," Tim groaned and fell on her with kisses against her blushing cheek, "You like my cock?"

"Mmmhmm," June whimpered, "It was so amazing. I've never had it like that before."

The pair marinated for a while, both blown away by their intense passion. Heavy breaths and sighs of release filled the room with newfound peace.

"So, uh, what time is the party?" Tim asked, removing his cock slowly from her silky cunt.

June bit her lip, "I am kind of tired, Ya know? From last night. Maybe, um..."

Tim smirked, "Maybe, what?"

"What are you doing tonight? We could hang out or...."

Smiling, Tim reached over to slip on his shorts, "Go see the movie with Dad, then you can come home, and we can 'Hangout'"

Giddy with excitement, June pounced toward him with her fiery hair whipping around her face. She wrapped her arms tightly around his neck and kissed his cheek.

"I can't wait!"

Tim gave her a sound pop on her bareass, "Hurry up before he comes back."

"You should come with us?"

June smiled, quickly becoming attached to her and her big brother's new relationship.

"Nah, you know he doesn't like me much," Tim chuckled.

12