Pretty Princess, Corrupted Guards Ch. 01

Story Info
A delicate princess is taken by her corrupted guards.
4.3k words
4.24
7.4k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

Truth be told, Princess Saraena had not been looking forward to attending yet another masquerade ball outside of the capital. Venturing to some isolated noble's estate was always more trouble than it was worth - but such things were expected of one in her position and so she embraced her duties as best she could.

A fallen tree on the dirt road leading to her destination had caused her caravan to go down a more rarely traveled route, much to her guard's displeasure. They had considered turning back at one point, yet the captain had ultimately decided against it. Even when her guards had started spotting strange totems hanging from the trees along the side of the wayward road the captain had insisted on delivering the Princess to her destination.

After roughly an hour of venturing down the obscure path the carriage came to an abrupt halt. Peeking through the window of the carriage, the Princess watched the captain angrily demand an explanation. A younger guard was doubled over, clutching his stomach and panting heavily. To Saraena's disgust, the young man let out a mighty belch before groaning in what appeared to be a combination of pleasure and pain.

"What is the meaning of this? The Princess should not be exposed to such degenerate behavior!" The Captain barked, one hand squeezing the hilt of his sword.

"I...Captain m-my stomach...feels...weird..." The younger guard stammered before he widened his eyes and his chainmail armor began to creak and strain with the steady growth of his athletic physique. Muscle, body hair and fat began to grow in as the guard desperately pawed at his attire and stripped down right then and there.

The Princess turned away in horror. He had been corrupted somehow, yet that was not the most chilling thought. No, that was for what she heard from a second guard soon afterwards.

"Captain! I...I think it's happening to me...as well..."

__________

<< Eventual Full Story Tags:

Non-consent, fantasy, transformation, seduction, temptation, male muscle/cock/balls/gut/body hair growth, rough sex, difficult penetration, visible throat/stomach bulging, size differences, breast/nipple play, lactation, dirty talk, crude male habits (belching, groping, manspreading, etc), personality changes, intelligence loss, forced and willing body worship, sweat, musk, mind break, double/triple penetration, makeshift sex toys (sword hilts, etc), cum play, cumflation, cum/musk addiction, breeding and much more.

Chapter 1 Tags:

Non-consent, fantasy, transformation, male muscle/cock/balls/gut/body hair growth, rough sex, difficult penetration, visible throat/stomach bulging, size differences, breast/nipple play, dirty talk, crude male habits (belching, groping, manspreading, etc), personality changes, cum play

This story fulfills a prompt for the above tags and the above story intro. The theme is to play with the idea of good versus bad men as they both descend into depravity from a forest curse from totems that hang in the tree. This is my first story, positive feedback welcome.>>

__________

Chapter 1: Hunters, Pigs, and Wolves

__________

The Captain puts on a calming face and places a hand on her shoulder. With a mix of gentle care and urgency, he leads the Princess to safety.

"I'll tend to this. Have the horses take your caravan a few minutes into the woods. Raen will look over you. He's served for eight winters and is always dependable. Everything will be okay, I promise."

The Princess hardly knew this Raen, he was an older stoic silent type who kept his distance, often in the woods, sometimes returning with a rabbit for dinner. She recalls watching him feed a Shire horse extra rations when no one was around. A kind soul she thought.

"Princess," he greets her after hitching the horses, the first words spoken since they departed together. He secures the caravan, closes the curtains, and sits opposite the Princess. He's watching the door near her shoulder, hands on his weapon.

For a while, they sit in silence, both listening to muffled shouting and fighting from outside. But Raen's eyes start drifting. The Princess watches as the guard gulps, fighting his wandering gaze. He loses this battle and soon without reservation, he is staring directly at her chest while breathing heavily. The Princess tries to make eye contact but is ignored.

Uncomfortable, the Princess moves from his gaze. He follows her around the caravan, always sitting across from her, continuing to stare at her body. His eyes start running up and down her body and his breathing grows increasingly labored.

"Raen was it? I--"

"Sssh. We need to remain quiet. No one can know you're here."

The Princess isn't sure he understands everything. The cabin was built for privacy. She stands up to make herself seem larger. With her royal authoritative voice ready, she inhales and begins, "This ca--"

He is suddenly next to her, lunging with the speed of a hunter springing a trap. His two arms hold her shoulders, slightly crushing her fragile frame. His eyes are cold as they lock with hers. She imagines this is what a deer must see before being slain.

The Princess can't help but smell him this close. This was a man who was more at home in forest mud and his scent drowns out her perfume. It's repulsive at first. But wild and masculine.

He pushes her back down onto the bench, knocking off the right shoulder of her dress. She tastes blood as she accidentally bites her tongue. He stares down her cleavage, for many seconds too long, while she tests her tongue. He finally begins to back away and the Princess sees his hardened bulge against his thigh, straining against his leather pants.

A pregnant pause ensues until he burps from behind her, then groans, and the Princess hears sounds of leather stretching and metal creaking. His weapon drops on the ground. Her pulse quickens and her eyes catch a button rolling on the floor toward her, popped from his clothing.

She turns and screams. The guard was growing, his clothes straining and breaking against his new larger body. His hands turn thick with fur and they cup his own mouth. He howls a wolf call to the heavens, louder than her scream. As he howls his face sprouts mutton chops, large fangs grow in his mouth, and his eyes turn more canine.

Another wolf joins his call from outside and the Princess's voice wavers as she begins to understand calling for others is danger, not help. The man stops when she quiets. He then moves in an odd circling pattern around her, unlocking the door when he reaches it. He struggles with removing his armor and shirt tunic, now much too small for him. A knock on the door before he's satisfied and two men are let in.

One is another half-wolfman, not quite a werewolf, but hairy with silver fur all over his face and shirtless body. He is further transformed than Raen and stands a head taller, larger, more muscular, with beast-like claws and broad shoulders. He doesn't bother wearing armor or carrying a weapon and is dressed only in pants. A massive flaccid bulge is unignorable in his too-tight pants.

The other is a reddish-skinned half-orc half-human. This orc's pig-like face is more barbaric and ugly, with two fangs pointing upwards from his bottom lip. He wears the apron of Fraedrik, the group's chef and quartermaster. A fat and disgusting man who spoke too often of tavern exploits and his misadventures with women. His fangs don't fit his jaw anymore so he drools as he speaks: "You're interrupting our meal. After all the fighting we got out the booze and slaughtered two hens. What do you want?"

Raen replies, "I'm.. I'm not myself. Something's happening, I feel sick. Wilhelm, I need you to look after the Princess."

The Princess realizes he is talking to the other wolfman, perplexed he still recognizes him and apparently indifferent to his transformation.

The larger wolfman replies, "Gods you owe me Raen, you know I hate watching the spoiled brat. I swear she makes me hold the damn mirror for hours." The Princess recognized his voice now, it was more twisted and corrupted, but this guard was a married man with a wife and son. His wedding band now on a chain around his neck.

"We all know she needs to be brought down a peg or two." He smacks him as he departs the cabin. "Tell the Carpenter he better be on time at shift change."

They turn to her after he leaves and the Princess points at their reflection in a nearby mirror. "Am I crazy? Do you not see yourselves? You've become monsters! Is this a joke to you all?!"

Wilhelm growls in response, "The only monster here is the one that started this forsaken trip for your stupid party, right when it's me son's graduation. You know he's a top student. You should see him wield a sword! He could slice your dress to pieces while you still stand." He mimics sword gestures in the air at her.

Wilhelm's mood changes at this thought, "Say Fraedrik, have you ever seen the Princess here nude? My wife's got bigger tits but I bet hers are nice and perky. I think we could improve ever'ee'uns morale if she would bare her tits for us. You know Baeth does that when she laundries, says it's one less thing to wash. Cheers me right up!"

He steps towards her. The half-orc adds, "I love her tits. Always look at 'em when I serve her food." More drool from his mouth hits the ground.

"Don't you dare touch me."

"Grab her."

The Princess tries to escape but the half-orc grabs her small frame with his impressive reach. Her thin arms get locked behind her and she kicks the air around the other man. This seems to deter him and he keeps his distance.

"We ain't gunna hurt ya. You know my wife would sometimes fight me before we would fuck." He motions to the wall and the half-orc lifts the Princess like nothing. He pushes her against the wall so that she can't kick anything but the caravan's solid wooden frame. The wolfman walks over and continues, "But she learned better after a while. Gotta beat 'em sometimes. We don't want to mess up your pretty face do we?"

His clawlike hands begin undoing her dress from behind. "You know Fraedrik here fucked my wife while I watched once. 'Course I made sure he got sloppy seconds and it wasn't her time of the month. How much did you pay again?"

"Twenty and not a copper more. Princess here is worth a hundred easy. If you flatten her tits some diddlin' priest might pay more. Got that baby face and delicate build they like. She's got tits but I like 'em meaty all around. Princess here looks like she'd snap in two. I'd only pay fifty myself tops."

The Princess retorts viciously, "The Captain will find out and you'll both hang like poor beggars. All the gold in the world won't mean anything if you're dead!"

They both laugh as if sharing some secret inside joke, the orc's laugh more guttural, the wolf's more high-pitched. The wolfman gives up on undoing the dress and tears it in two, leaving what remains to dangle from her waist.

The cold night air hits her body and furry wolf hands grab her exposed breasts. She gasps and realizes the fur on his hands is real. Her mother had taught her touching royalty like this meant the hand would be chopped off. In the Palace she would simply cry for help and guards would burst into her room... but... these same guards would've been the ones to rescue her. She remembers Wilhelm, when he was a human, was one of her door sentries.

The new Wilhelm speaks as he gropes her breasts from behind, "My son asks about you, you know. I think he has dreams of marrying you. But I know you ain't no virgin. I know you're a noble whore. Fucking nobles to earn favors at your stupid parties. You post me outside and I listen to you moan like a whore then I go home and fuck me wife with the hard-on you give me."

Lies. The beautiful dark haired man from the last party wasn't technically a noble, he was due to inherit land at the end of his knighthood. She hadn't slept with actual nobility since at least last winter, they were always fat and out-of-shape lovers, which she hated.

The groping hands stop. Soon after, the stench of an unwashed manhood reaches her nose. She turns and sees the wolf stroking his cock. "Can't believe they fit a bed in here while we sleep on the ground. Better fucking use it eh. Post her on the bed so I can hold her legs. Like we did with that redhead in Haverra."

She was brought to the bed and laid on her back, the orc pinning both her arms to the side. The wolf grabs her legs and holds them high in the air. She tries kicking but his massive hands grip her small ankles and she can't move him. Her strength was no match against them when they were humans, nevermind now. She tests her arms and looks back, seeing the half-orc behind her holding her down. She could feel her hair twisting under the orc as she tries to move about. She's failed in every single way to free herself. They were going to have their way with her and there was no way out. She decides to put on a performance and plan revenge. Get through the night and they hang tomorrow.

"Okay! Okay. Get it over with. Don't hurt me."

"Didn't need your permission, Your Highness." replies Wilhelm sarcastically.

Her legs are pulled far apart and they waste no more time. She feels something enter her. It had only been a few weeks since the Knight was last in her but this was different. She had thought the Knight's member impressive, even refused to put it in her mouth. But inside her now was something so much bigger. Thicker. Animalistic.

She's stretched more than the Knight could ever do and she looks down, realizing in horror that only the tip of the wolfman's cock has so far entered her. There was more to go. So much more. His cock was thicker than her forearm. She starts panicking and wondering if her body could take such a large object. This dick might kill her. Surely they will see reason.

"You can do it... but... don't hurt me. It's too big." He kept going. "You can't. You're too big! No!"

"Shut her up!" A pillow is stuffed onto her face. She tries to pull it off and screams muffled objections into the pillow.

The cock continues to enter, splitting the Princess open more and more. She feels like a corset on too tight ready to burst. She wants to move and get it out of her, but her struggling doesn't yield any results. More and more enter her. How is he not finished. She feels like a cloak draped on a broom shaft. He keeps going. She'll never be able to walk again.

She needs to make it to tomorrow, so she quiets and the pillow is removed. She looks down at a bulge in her stomach. He's still not done going in.

"Don't make this hard on yourself and be good."

She nods several times, panicked.

He pulls himself out, spits on his cock, rubs himself, and begins again. It's better this time.

She sees the bulge in her stomach again. She feels his fur tickle her body when the wolfman finishes hilting himself fully into her. She freezes and tenses up, doing everything in her power to not move, or else her insides might become scrambled or torn apart.

"Just like me wife... when she gets good dick she shuts right up."

The orc seems to realize the Princess is now compliant, impaled on the massive dick and too afraid to move, so he moves his hands down to start groping her breasts. She grips the bedsheets trying to pull herself away from the cock. The orc keeps her mostly in position while groping her. Bandages are wrapped around some of his fingers and they add a weird rough texture to his hungry fingers. Drool hits the side of her head and she tilts her head to avoid more.

The wolfman lets go of her legs and repositions her on the bed. She is shifted around with the dick still inside her. A whimper escapes her mouth, mostly from fear, but not entirely.

Satisfied with where he has her now, the wolfman grabs the sides of her hips and finally begins. He doesn't care for her comfort and begins a quick rhythm of thrusting. The caravan cabin is now a symphony of heavy breathing, bodies slapping, and the wolfman growling as he has his way.

The Princess closes her eyes and tries hard to think of something else. She's never had sex with anyone in her ridiculously oversized caravan before, despite the bed. It was originally built to travel two families.

The torn dress around her waist was getting piled up from the thrusting. She thinks of the trip with her friend to the tailor. It was a hot day. At night she modeled it for him and stripteased it off before pulling him to a cold bath. They made love that night in the bath. The bard asked her put it back on while he sang her a song. Then they made love again with the dress hiked up, a bit like it is now. Her thoughts are interrupted when the wolfman changes positions and his cock reaches an unexplored part inside her. She moans for the first time.

Her body was enjoying it now. But it was strange, foreign, and shameful. She'd never been this filled before. She was too full. Gods his dick was so large. She would enjoy it better if he were smaller. Would she? His size was the only thing she could think about now. It was getting harder and harder to hold a coherent thought. She could not ignore him anymore. Couldn't ignore it. She opens her eyes and she looks at the throbbing cock thrusting into her. A large blue vein was visible on the right side his cock. Her pussy lips grip the part where the vein ends and she sees the vein disappear into her.

Minutes pass as her body grows warmer and her moans more frequent. The wolfman leans down and chokes her with one hand, but with skill of a seasoned lover, careful to not actually harm her. The half-orc leaves the bed but she barely notices.

There is conversation she doesn't pay attention to. The only thing she notices is when the cock suddenly withdraws. It feels as if a limb was removed from her. She still can't focus on their conversation fully, but it sounds heated and angry. Her now empty throbbing pussy is consuming her thoughts. Her body tells her she survived intact. Thank the gods. She did not, in fact, split open.

She looks up and there are two more in the caravan now. Raen the stoic hunter was watching in the corner uncomfortably. Another man stands behind the wolf, still human but with his pants down. He was erect but everything about him was smaller than the wolfman. Why were there so many dicks around her now and why is she now able to compare them like an expert? Her face flushes in shame and she can't bring herself to look anyone in the face or at any more cocks.

Wilhelm: "Guess I gotta hurry. I'm still gonna mark you, rules got nothing against that."

Fraedrik: "Says you. I'm gonna mark her first."

Wilhelm positions her legs back up in the air, resting them on his shoulders. She doesn't resist anymore. He readies his cock. This time she is ready and it slides into her. There is still resistance, but it feels good, with a firmness and pace that makes her moan loudly. It feels blissful now. So hard and deep. She sees the bulge his cock makes in her stomach and feels proud her body can take it all and survive.

The wolfman puts a thumb in her mouth, dragging her lip downwards as he begins thrusting into her more urgently. The orc molests one of her breasts and plays with her nipples with calloused thumbs. He slaps her breast, then the side of her face not pulled by the wolf's thumb.

The Princess can't understand anything anymore. Why did that slap feel good? Why is that disgusting wolfman looking more attractive? She sees his stomach muscles flex. Gods, he's fit. He's not fully human. He's a dangerous beast, it wasn't natural. Then why does it feel like her body was made for him?

Her base instincts begin taking over. She feels the thumb still in her mouth pull a bit more and she begins sucking on it. Her hips start moving in motion with the wolfman. The wolf keeps only one leg in the air and she adjusts to help. She feels his fur against her body, it's soft and comforting. The cock entering her is hard and invasive.

12