Pretty Princess, Corrupted Guards Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The half-orc stops groping her breasts for some reason and the wolfman's thumb leaves her mouth. After a moment she realizes no one is touching her anymore and her left hand reaches to cup under her breasts.

"Little whore... enjoying it... fucking slut..."

The half-orc replies with more composure, "Look how girly she holds 'em."

These words turn her on even more.

She understands the rhythm now. She's familiar with every inch of his cock. Every few seconds, right when the rim of his head exits her pussy, it pulls on her lips and it feels so good. She shudders when this happens next. In two seconds he'll be halfway in her again and there's a spot he touches that's magical. She moans when this happens as predicted. Something starts building up in her. She takes her own nipple between two fingers and starts playing with it.

She'll enjoy herself. No, she's already enjoying herself.

But not for much longer.

"Gods. I'm going to cum."

Ropes of cum land on her upper body from behind. Her hand jerks away when she feels hot cum hit her tits and hand. She hears an angry howl and she is lifted a few inches from the bed. Her ass and entire body is being held up by strong hands, claws digging into her ass cheeks, a thumb still wet. He moves her entire body up and down his shaft. Her arms tries to balance herself. But she was now a living play thing, a doll to this wolf man fucking her. A doll with a torn dress now covered in cum. Oh gods, her mind races and she blushes at these thoughts. A doll with cum on her tits being impaled over and over.

"Fuck...!! So tight... Agghh!"

The wolf man pulls out, jerks himself, and sprays his seed all over her stomach. Her face, body, and mind ask for more, to entice them to keep ravaging her, but she doesn't dare say the words out loud.

But they're finished. And she's not. She's dissatisfied. Her lust breaks quickly.

Wilhelm's hands release her ass and begin playfully smearing his cum over her body, marking her in his own way. The half-orc scoops up his own cum, maybe some of the wolfman's, and drips goblets onto the Princess's lips. "Eat up!" She instinctively closes her mouth and twists her head away. They laugh. "Hold on. Move!" A new voice. The stranger appears to her right, pumping his cock, and shoots his own load at her. It lands mostly in her hair and the bed. "You fucking missed!" They laugh like it's the funniest thing in the world as the wolfman turns to push and bully the third smaller man.

Without any ceremony they are already departing, the half-orc creaking the bed as he gets up. The half-orc says something that confuses the Princess, "Our secret, like in Haverra. Fifty off your debt."

The final departing words come from the wolfman: "Your maid will be with us tonight Princess. Don't stay up waiting."

She remains in the bed and tries to process. She looks down at her torn dress, the bits of fabric mixed with the cum and sweat. She is a mix of emotions and they take hold of her one by one: safe, unsatisfied, relieved, confused, angry.

Raen finally moves from his corner. His pants remained on through all of this and he makes eye contact with her as he turns to face the door, locks it, and is apparently now back on guard. A fleeting thought enters her brain and her loins grow warm. She pictures riding him for release, her hands on his strong broad chest. But she doesn't hold on to this thought.

After a while, she finally stands, testing the strength of her legs, and looks around. Raen had prepared a sponge, a bucket of water, and fresh sleepwear. She sees herself in a mirror. She is a mess of smeared cum, exposed flesh, and torn dress. Her eye makeup apparently leaked at some point and her ass is red from handprints. But her hair looks bedridden in a sensual manner, her skin is glowing, her breasts full and pert. She sees her chainmail armor displayed on a nearby mannequin. She can picture herself in it already and she is reminded she is a Princess with power still. The Captain will hear about this and she begins thinking about what she will say to make them pay.

End Chapter 1.

12