Prevacker's Married Girlfriend

Story Info
Sleeping husband and loving wife.
887 words
3.27
5.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prevacker
prevacker
126 Followers

I met a lovely woman and when she explained that she had no safe way of sneaking out to meet me, I asked her to consider a FUN ADVENTUROUS WAY. I explained it to her and she pointed out that almost any other plan would be SAFER. But I could tell she liked my idea, and a week or so later she suggested "let's try it this Thursday night, Herb will be watching football with his friends and will probably have a lot of beer... so I will text you when you should sneak in to visit me, sometime after 11 p.m.

I was parked around the corner and had a great shortcut thru the neighbor's lawn behind her house in the suburbs- I checked it out again just to make sure there were no new dogs or traps in place and I waited. About 11:15 I got a text: "the back door is unlocked".

That meant that the first part of my plan must have worked perfectly: He arrived home and peed "a lot", then wandered out of the bathroom totally naked and announced that he wanted to fuck her in the worst way. Then proceeded to do exactly that. He took her to the bedroom and got her undressed and (without any foreplay, because he sure did not need any of THAT), he did fuck her and then rolled over and fell sound asleep. She was waiting for me, naked in bed with a wet spot where his "gift" had dripped out of her while she was waiting for me.

I had considered drugging him a lot, but settled for having Carol put on a plastic glove and rub some D.M.S.O. on his butt- that didn't even wake him up. I had dissolved some Vaium in the D.M.S.O. I removed my clothing and slid under the covers, with Carol between me and her sleeping husband. I caressed her arms and pulled her to me, feeling the warmth of her back and my hands found her breasts and belly, then she pushed my hand down to her vulva. I could tell she had just shaved, and I started teasing her labia, kissing her neck and telling her how much I love her and how incredibly sexy she is. Every time she started to get too excited, I would stop touching her most sensitive places- I had all night and I was going to wait for her to insist that I let her finish. I knew she would not do it herself, and I knew that she knew that I wanted to taste her and get my tongue all over her and that I wanted to suck her stiff clitoris into my mouth and rub it with my tongue. I had managed to do that once and I knew she loved THAT most of all, but had a psychological block about how it was "not nice". She would even explain that it could not possibly be nice for me, even though nothing in my life had every been any "nicer", except maybe chocolate? Maybe not even that.

When she finally commanded: "Please kiss me 'there', please, now..." and when I started to change position, she corrected me and explained that SHE would position things. She twisted around and slid one leg over my head so that her delicate vulva was positioned over my face and gently touched my lips with it as I tried to lick her, but she moved away and I could feel her lips wrap around my tiny penis, which easily fit into her mouth and was not going to get more than half stiff. One might think that would not feel good, but it actually felt great PLUS the idea that she wanted to please me in the most intimate way was even better than the actual sensations.

Feeling loved is a strange thing. It does not require SEX, but if sex is withheld it may suggest that there is not a whole lot of love going on? I knew I did not need to have intercourse, or ejaculate or have an orgasm... but I was so in love with her that I did want to "feel loved in return". Saying it is something anyone can do all day. Proving it can take all day forever? and rarely happens as often as we hope it will.

I knew better than to stop after she arranged her first orgasm and moved back into my arms. And I could have continued after her third orgasm, but she fell asleep so fast that I decided to not wake her. Her husband wondered why she did not enjoy sex, and wondered why she had trouble sleeping. I suppose I could have told him, but my experience with others is that they are rarely grateful for even the very best information and advice. He probably would have doubted me AND wondered why I had that opinion. I fell asleep wondering if the Valium dosage had been too much and whether it would be necessary "the next time". Not until the next day did I wonder if there would be a "next time"- that seemed like a "must do" sort of situation. Don't you agree? I would be 21 in a week and hoped to try this again soon.

prevacker
prevacker
126 Followers