Prevacker's Prude Girlfriend

Story Info
Girlfriend wants to be an actress and gets to be MC.
1k words
3.89
3.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prevacker
prevacker
124 Followers

I was out drinking some beer last Monday and I ran into a guy named Prevacker, whom I hadn't seen since college. After a few minutes of reminiscing, he mentioned that his latest girlfriend was an aspiring actress but was totally prude when it came to sex. He said he thought she would do almost anything for a guy if she thought he could help her become a FAMOUS actress... but that wouldn't work for him NOW.

I had a great idea- one of my many great ideas that have put me in jail in the past, but so far nobody has died or even been seriously injured. My idea was to pretend to HIRE his girlfriend to be the announcer on an Internet Game Show. We could easily set it up on the street, and have confederates who would be willing to cooperate with her on the game show. I got an escort who thought the game would be fun and this is what happened.

We trained Elsa and gave her a script. We had built a "grope box", which was built on the frame of an old phone booth- we just had to put some wood on the areas that had been glass but had been mostly broken out years ago. Some of the glass was still in place, so we taped it and painted it black. We left the top open so we could film from above- and also had some holes that were big enough and at various levels so a hand and arm could reach inside the box.

Elsa's job was to convince some girl who was just walking by to get into the box and take off ALL her clothes and allow (gentle) groping by hands that had been sanitized with hand cleaner (before and after groping). The time limit was set at 10 minutes starting from when she was totally naked, and Elsa would explain that each groper would have 60 seconds by the clock, but might be allowed another 60 seconds if we did not have enough gropers. Groped from all sides, high and low- and all holes were in play except the eyes and nothing painful. Elas wanted to be an MC so much that despite her expectation that NOBODY would volunteer, she agreed to "try it and find out". We discussed with her how to sell the idea of being groped and explained that she could up the price to as much as $1000 if she needed to to get a "volunteer". We also explained in detail how to recruit "gropers" who would reach into the box. So far so good. We had three gropers lined up and one of them was her boyfriend, but she did not know he was going to be stopping by.

She started pitching the money for being groped in my grope box" to various young women and most of them just walked on by. The escort I had hired for $100 for the hour had fun being shy and asking questions about what could be groped, and "hands only". Elsa was getting comfortable with her role as recruiter and explainer- and the escort knew to keep asking for higher price.. until eventually Elsa offered the entire $1000 (even though we had explained she could keep half of any payments she did not need to disburse".

We could watch our girl inside the box, and Elas quickly found two women and a young man who agreed to try to guess what was in the box by "groping". A lot of people have seen this kind of game on late nite TV... where the host and a guest both grope something like a rabbit or bugs.

When we saw that the girl in the box was pushing away hands that went for her vulva after realizing it was a naked girl, we PAUSED the game and suggested that Elsa enter the box and explain to the girl that she had to allow everyplace to be groped and to NOT resist unless someone was actually hurting her. We told Elsa to remind her that she would not be paid unless she followed the rules (which we had provided in writing, but nobody had read). When Elsa did that, our Escort had been prompted to ask Elsa if she (the escort) had to allow anything that Elsa herself would not allow. Elsa sort of tried to avoid answering, but then said it was "all just good fun, and I would probably do it... just for fun, even if I did not get paid $1000".

The camera was always running and we had locked the door when Elsa went into the box to explain what our escort needed to be doing differently. My friend had his hand thru the door hole and up under Elsa's skirt, sliding past her panties before she really was aware what was happening, and he slid two fingers into her vagina, allowing his thumb to tickle her asshole. Elsa screamed "That's ME. I'm still in here!" She tried the door AND pushed the arm away, but I had reached thru a side hole and was working her breasts and pinching her nipples (thru the fabric, but it distracted her from the fingers in her cunt). The escort was laughing and asking, "is this what you wanted me to let gropers do to me? You seem upset!!" We had enough people groping that Elsa was sort of overwhelmed as hands were on her hands and wrists holding them, and of course my friend Prevacker kept his fingers busy on her private parts and I kept working on her breasts, which were very nice breasts (I managed to get under her bra). Eventually Elsa scratched my friends arm but I managed to pull away before I got scratched. We unlocked the door and Elsa burst out of the booth and saw her "boyfriend" Prevacker standing there with his arm scratched. "YOU!!" "You set this up, didn't you?"

"Yup"

"Did you film all that?"

He laughed and said "We sure did."

"Do you think it will get a lot of hits on youtube?"

"You were very convincing!! I expect everyone to love watching it. but maybe on Pornhub, not youtube."

She thought for a short time and then said, "you have nice hands... sorry I scratched you. I'll make it up to you tonight, and I will pay for dinner with some of the $450 I get to keep if that girl was paid to be in the box- she was working for you, wasn't she?"

prevacker
prevacker
124 Followers