Unknown Desires Ch. 01

Story Info
A husband and friend demonstrate a woman's unknown desires.
2.5k words
4.49
23.8k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 06/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anonymous Robin

2020

Part 1 - The Discussion

"What kind of porn do you watch?"

Tom and I have been living together for about six years. Just for fun I often throw out unanticipated questions.

Tom looked up from his book inquiring if he heard me right.

"You heard me. What kind of porn do you watch? We used to watch porn together but haven't lately. What kind of porn do you watch alone?"

He put his book down and gave the discussion his full attention. He doesn't watch that frequently anymore, monthly he summated. He still enjoys hand job videos and cum shots. Those were staples when we watched together. Been finding reluctant exhibitionism of interest lately; that was unexpected. And then threesomes became a sensation several years ago. I wasn't surprised as all men dream of having two women.

Wait, what? Did he just say two men?

"Please explain." My curiosity rose. "You like watching two men?" Oh, he likes watching two men pleasing one woman. That was a refreshing admission. Would that interest me?

"Not a chance Tom. I couldn't even be naked around others let alone have another man touch me." I laughed seductively. "Tell me more though."

I found this fascinating. A lot of porn is point-of-view, hiding the guy and only filming the woman. This leaves Tom feeling disconnected. He prefers observing from the side. And in threesome videos, he imagines himself in the action. He envisions participating alongside another dude. It doesn't scare him at all.

"I'd have thought you wanted two women like most men," I argued. Undoubtedly he would love to have two women give him attention. He would never turn such an opportunity down. But for watching, Tom prefers two men and one woman.

Tom challenges me about not wanting the attention of two men. "Well of course I'd love the physical sensation of four hands, but no, there is not much chance of me being comfortable enough to properly enjoy it. You'd be more likely to get my permission for you to join another couple than to get me into that situation." Tom just shrugged like he didn't believe me. Seriously, I can't even imagine allowing someone to touch me with Tom around. "Maybe if I were widowed and in a drunken sad stupor."

Tom muttered, "if you say so" and returned to his book. Did he just say if you say so in a disbelieving shrug? He is out of his mind. Then again, I got him to tell me about his porn preferences.

What do I watch? Tom acted like he kept reading while listening but he was certainly curious. "Mine starts more sensually but tends to end with doggy style. I guess I agree with you that POV sucks. I like watching a woman get pounded from behind, head down in ecstasy with no ability to concentrate; completely taken. Is that weird?"

Tom put his book down now and pulled me out of my chair. Without much warning we were rolling around the living room floor; Tom pulling off my pants. I like getting Tom to take me where we are. I wasn't planning that with the whole porn conversation yet it was a pleasant surprise. Tom had my panties off and was kissing my stomach while caressing my clit. I do like oral and was hoping for him to continue downward. Then again, there isn't a much better feeling than a solid finger bang.

Tom had a finger inside me while his tongue continued down past my belly and onto my clit. I don't often get that excited so fast but wow, I was fully engrossed with his opening move. It could have lasted longer but suddenly Tom lifted me, spun me around, and I found myself on all fours. He entered me slowly at first. I was still tight with the short ramp up, and then he was taking it just the right speed. He pulls my top up over my head and fondles my breasts until I am wet enough for him to pound me. Just as I described, my head goes down to the floor trying to support my position. Tom kept going, perfectly changing to exactly the depth and speed I wanted.

We often mix up our position during longer sex but this time he just stayed behind me. About the time I was about to ask for a break, he requested permission to end; which I gladly gave. I felt him pull out and come on my back. The warmth complimented the heat in my pussy. I lay flat on the carpet as Tom fell next to me. His weeping dick rested on my leg as he stroked my hair. That was fantastic.

We returned to our normal schedules for the next few weeks until our regular summer vacation. Summer vacation didn't include any crazy plans since we simply rent a cabin on a local lake. We have cookouts with neighbors that we see every year. This small freshwater lake is typical of Michigan but with exceptionally sandy beaches. Within walking distance from our cabin is a local bar with decent food.

Tom's friend Jonathan arrived late this year, and alone. His latest relationship was on pause while she took a traveling job in Germany. Their relationship was fine and she plans to move back in eventually, but they just decided against a long-distance commitment. We spent several evenings with Jonathan at the local bar. The weather was warm but Thursday evening it drizzled rain continuously. We three ended up drinking under an outdoor pavilion near the beach as everyone else fled the rain.

Our relationship with Jonathan is so comfortable that the talk eventually swung around to sexual escapades. As they both ganged up on me for female stories, I deflected by telling Jonathan what I learned about Tom's porn watching. Jonathan wasn't surprised and agreed with Tom; a scene with two men and a woman is seriously good porn. Tom questioned me again about being an exhibitionist. Before I could disagree Jonathan strongly affirmed, "you are most definitely a closet exhibitionist!"

"No way! I don't even feel uncomfortable walking around in a bikini", I chimed.

Jonathan had none of it. He said I get a thrill when men check me out. "Well duh, everyone loves being admired." I agreed. Nope, Jonathan was sure I choose my place in crowds to be seen by men. He claimed to have been the victim of that move. Victim my ass, Jonathan and I have always been friendly. And I don't invite him to check me out!

Tom couldn't get enough of my embarrassment and encouraged Jonathan to expound further. Jonathan says he sometimes just sits back and watches me demand the gaze of men. Now I started questioning myself. Yes, I already agreed that I appreciated being noticed. I was just unaware that it was intentional.

Tom interrupted and stated with certain disbelief that I also denied wanting to be touched by multiple men at once. I reminded him that I was sure it would feel good, but there was no way I could be comfortable enough to enjoy it. "Bullshit" both responded. Neither believed I would be uncomfortable very long. They were both sure I would succumb once properly aroused. I acknowledged that I am a nudist at heart but only alone and at home. Jonathan laughed at me and went to get more drinks.

Tom was careful not to push me too far when I've been drinking but we are all having a lot of fun. The rain was getting stronger and nearly everyone had left now. Jonathan was probably getting the last round before they closed.

As we saw Jonathan hustle back to the pavilion Tom asked if he could have some freedom to play around. I said, "of course dear, you always do". Tom said he will push a bit and I should just say no to anything he suggests. Before I could consider what he was saying Jonathan returned with our drinks. Tom's arm lowered around my waist, periodically rubbing my ass cheek during the conversation.

Part 2 - The Challenge

During one lull in the conversation, Tom took charge. He proposed a bit of an experiment. If Jonathan and I were so inclined, Tom would test a few of my convictions, but only if everyone was comfortable. I wasn't drunk but was certainly open to suggestions by this time. The rain increased creating a nice calming sound. The atmosphere couldn't have been more sensual.

Tom said he has two tests. We all get a vote after each act. We agreed. With that, Tom set down our glasses and grabbed my hands behind my back. After he had been rubbing my ass for the last fifteen minutes, I was kind of turned on. Now with a bit of forceful play, I wished Jonathan wasn't around so I could have Tom take me here in the pavilion.

Tom was holding my arms firm and directed Jonathan to feel my breasts. Wait, what? Yes, Tom wanted Jonathan to feel my breasts and see my reaction. Jonathan asked me to agree which I did reluctantly. Tom asked again if we were both OK with this and we both said yes. I was certainly out of my comfort zone but it couldn't have played out any better. I turned my head to the side and closed my eyes. Jonathan laughed and said OK, then lightly rubbed his hand down my right breast. It was a soft touch with a bit of flirty excitement. "That was nice," I said and smiled back at Jonathan. "It was nice, but sorry Tom, not as arousing as you see in porn."

Tom was sure it was because Jonathan barely touched me. Once more, he instructed. He pulled my arms tight again in one hand, and with his other hand he caressed my head with his fingers running through my hair. Damn, he knows I love that. I turned my head and closed my eyes again. This time he must have signaled for more as Jonathan grabbed my full breast and squeezed. Tom gave yet more affirmation as he massaged my head deeper. Jonathan took his second hand and was now grabbing both of my breasts. I was wearing a simple camisole so there was very little material against my skin. I am not normally a nipple girl, but being constrained with fingers running through my hair, and both breasts being cupped, whatever he was doing with his thumbs was tantalizing. Jonathan was massaging my breasts with vigor when they both released me.

"OK, fine, that was, was, well, I don't know how to describe it. Maybe I could get relaxed." I was laughing. They were both listening to my response as they began sipping their drinks again.

Jonathan said thanks to both of us as he completely enjoyed my breasts. He joked about this motivating him to consider starting dating again. Unfortunately, this evening there were no women in the bar. We all laughed about the experience with them taking turns describing how limp I became. I admitted the memory remained quite thrilling.

Jonathan was surprised because he was still convinced I was a closet exhibitionist. That brought Tom back to his original premise. Tom reminded us that he had two experiments and that was only the first. "I don't want to go too far Tom, Keep this PG13 for now." It was a fun one-time experience but I didn't want to give Tom too much license.

Tom assured us it was only one more test to see if Jonathan was wrong or not. Tom took my drink away and grabbed my arms again. This time as I started to turn my head, he turned it back forward and instructed me to make eye contact with Jonathan. What did he have in mind now? He reminded me I could say no at any time but I needed to look at Jonathan otherwise. His hand then slid down to my shoulder and pulled my strap down. One hand held my arms behind me while the other was caressing my shoulder. He told Jonathan that he was not limited to looking at my eyes but should intently study my body.

Tom started sliding my top down over my breast. "You are going to expose me Tom!" I exclaimed. Tom affirmed that as his intent and asked if I wanted to stop. "You are testing if I am an exhibitionist?" Tom affirmed and again asked if I wanted to stop. I didn't say anything but watched Jonathan watch me. Tom pulled my top down over my right breast: the same one Jonathan had first touched. My breast was fully exposed as Jonathan stood directly in front of me, watching Tom undress me.

Tom changed hands and started pulling my other breast out. One breast was mostly flirty, but now my top was down to my waist with both of my breasts fully out for Jonathan's pleasure. The rain continued as I looked around to ensure no one else was out. When I looked back at Jonathan I felt a twinge of excitement as he was deeply admiring my body.

Tom asked if he could continue. "I don't want to be fully naked out in public if that is your intention," I replied. Tom agreed but he wanted to see how much I liked being watched. He slid his free hand down the front of my skirt and touched my clit. I jumped a bit at this first touch. Still watching Jonathan watching me, Tom entered a finger into me. I was so turned on and couldn't deny his presence made this better.

Tom nodded to Jonathan to come closer. Jonathan asked if he should touch my breasts while looking directly into my eyes. I nodded in agreement. Tom was zealously fingering me as Jonathan started massaging my breasts. Tom curled his fingers inside me with firm pressure while Jonathan pressed into my breasts pushing me back into Tom. I climaxed immediately. They held me tight while sensing my orgasm. We broke apart as I sat down on a bench. Once I caught my breath, I pulled my top up. Tom sat on one side while Jonathan sat close on the other. Jonathan put his arm around me while Tom laid his hand on my leg to connect.

We eventually laughed and discussed both tests. It was quite certain by all that I was both an exhibitionist as well as very comfortable being touched by more than one person at a time. We enjoyed the sound of the rain and finished our drinks. I hugged Jonathan and said "thanks for being such a safe friend. I couldn't have let Tom share this with anyone else."

It was getting late and we all walked back to our cabins. Jonathan probably needed some personal time alone and I was certainly going to devour Tom as soon as we entered our cabin.