Prey to the Void

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drone was fairly taller than the short girl and now she was cradled against it's body. She nearly forgot about the door until the drone began to pull and Isabella returned to her senses.

Doing her best to ignore what just happened she tugged with all her might. The drone was incredibly strong even behind it's slender form and the two were able to get the door to bulge from the frame. With one lady hardy pull the door burst open and Isabella would have probably flown backwards if the drone wasn't there. The thing was solid and didn't budge an inch aside from letting go of her hands.

Isabella blinked as she felt somewhat dirty but undeniably outside air rush over her face. She now stared out at a familiar street, the same view she had from the tea shop. The front windows of the club just across the road, unchanged from when she first saw it. The only difference was the twilight sky having been replaced by darkness and moonlight.

Tears streamed down her cheeks as she thanked the Lord for all that he had done to protect and shepherd her out of this wicked place. She nearly missed the woman; the same one dressed in white that she had been entranced with before this whole ordeal. They were walking up the steps and seemed appropriately surprised to find Isabella and the impossible doorway having replaced the original shop entrance.

The woman in white started to continue up the small stairway as their expression softened into something rather unreadable. Not to mention everything about them shimmered.

"Excuse me, but I need to get home." Isabella said as politely as possible, but the woman in white only smiled while raising their right hand up and swiping two fingers in the air towards the left. Instantly causing the threshold beyond the door frame to blur as if the world itself was zipping past her face. When it slowed down Isabella realized the scene was flickering across various locations of different doors from the local area. Eventually settling down and stopping at the most familiar of all.

"Mother Diana! Sister Margaret!" Isabella yelled in pure joy at seeing her fellow sisters all standing around the kitchen before her. They were chatting and drinking the tea Mother Diana had purchased earlier that night. At least, almost everyone; Sister Nina had been glaring daggers at the others from the corner of the room and held a bottle of water instead. They were also the only one who made any notice of Isabella's presence at all.

"Sister Isabella!? Where have you been?! H-how did you get in the kitchen closet? Everyone is acting weird and I'm getting scared." Nina blurted out just as Sister Bethany and Sister Kathleen who had been whispering back and forth between each other, began to kiss passionately. The other sisters who noticed only giggled and cheered them on, while Nina and Isabella were left speechless.

Still, something about the scene caused a small flush of heat inside Isabella but quickly shook it off.

Isabella wasn't sure what was going on, she hadn't since she'd first gotten lost inside the hellish club. The nun wouldn't let what could be her only opportunity to get out pass her by. She'd dealt with too much weirdness already to let herself be stunned by such a scene. Though when she attempted to cross back into her home was stopped as arms wrapped around her tightly from behind.

"Danger." A very quiet and confusingly familiar feminine voice said from behind her.

"Isabella!? What is that thing!?" Nina gasped when she spotted the faceless creature that was now holding her friend captive inside the kitchen closet. Nina fell to her knees, praying in desperation for God to save Isabella from what she could only explain as a demon. To snap their sister's out of the demonic influence brought upon them.

Isabella continued attempting to get free to no avail while the drone silently tilted it's head slightly towards Nina.

"Our drone is correct. If we leave now, we will never reach our greatest potential. Look at them. Our sisters are already under the influence of the VOID. They are weak, if we join them. Then we will become weak." The voice whispered inside Isabella's mind.

The tea, Void Lily Tea. "Sister Nina, whatever you do, don't drink the tea!" Isabella shouted, still trying to break away from the drone.

Isabella felt her heart pounding in her chest as she desperately searched her thoughts for a way out of this situation. The other sisters, lost in their own increasingly vulgar activities, paid no heed to Isabella and didn't seem concerned about Sister Nina aside from the occasional request for the girl to join them.

Sister Nina's trembling voice wavered as she tried to comprehend the situation. "Sister! What should I do?!"

Isabella struggled harder, trying to free herself from the drone's grasp but she was getting tired and her hopes of escaping were diminishing. "Nina, the tea shop.. Find the Tea shop on Moore's Lane! The store owner might know how to fix this!"

Nina's gaze flickered between Isabella and the group of girls beginning to disrobe and grope at each other's bodies. The young woman shook as she felt despair creeping over her.

"Sister Nina, have faith! I know you can do this! Let the Lord shepherd you, trust in His wisdom, be a vessel for His light!" Isabella shouted her prayer knowing that Nina may be the only one who could save the convent, and with any luck may be able to save her as well.

"Wait, there's someone-" My(?) inner voice began, only to cut off abruptly as Isabella's veil and coif were pulled back from her head. Followed by the feeling of cold metal around her neck.

In her surprise Isabella had let go of the door handle and just like that it was gone. She didn't even have time to blink.

The drone released the Nun who immediately rushed to the unassuming concrete wall which had replaced the exit. Isabella was devastated and wanted to cry but no tears came out. When she turned around, standing next to the drone was someone she had encountered before.

"You're not going anywhere Sister. You're mine now." Vivian snickered. "Come here and open your mouth."

Isabella wanted to run, to get as far from this woman as possible but instead she found her balance and moved away from the wall. Right to the purple haired goth, peering up at them and opening her mouth. Unable to do anything else.

"There you go, good girl." Vivian grinned, reaching into their ample cleavage held up by their latex corset and pulling out a single vial of a glowing blue substance.

Isabella involuntarily moaned, more tingles flurrying through her mind. The somewhat demeaning praise from the woman made the nun feel oddly warm.

"You're lucky I saved this one, alcohol free too. Just for you Sister." Vivian boasted as she unceremoniously poured the liquid into Isabella's waiting mouth.

It tasted somewhat sour, but surprisingly delicious. Isabella couldn't pinpoint the flavor however as it unnaturally spread itself over her tongue and slowly coating the entire inside of her mouth.

Vivian stepped back to watch and enjoy what was about to come.

"FUCK!!" Isabella screamed unabashedly as she suddenly collapsed to her knees, wave after wave of pleasure rippling through her. The girl had already begun to gently bounce in place mindlessly, her head filled to the brim with foreign thoughts of lust and promiscuity. Meanwhile her body continued to ramp up with energy. The redhead leaned forward towards Vivian slightly as she practically humped the floor. Isabella used her right hand to hold herself up while her left hand made its way towards the space between her legs.

There was but for a moment, an ounce of resistance when the nun's eyes locked onto Vivian's. Steeling herself against the relentless volley of sin threatening to plunge her head first into rapturous oblivion. Isabella strained against it for an eternity, holding onto her faith as a source of strength.

Until another wave of thunderous euphoria crashed into her mind, washing away everything as her eyes slipped into the back of her head. Cyan drool pooled from her wet lips, splattering onto the toe of Vivian's black boot.

Isabella's left hand pressed itself uselessly against the thick fabric of her habit, a last bastion of protection that prevented any further self-defilement.

Vivian was just about ready to rip the outfit to shreds herself, until she noticed something peculiar. The nun's clothes began to glitch, blurring and shifting. Taking on a new form, shrinking tighter in some areas while other layers underneath faded out of existence entirely. When the cloth finally settled down, the habit had become a mockery of its former purpose. The front of nun's legs were bare save for a single long flap of black material which did nothing to hide her indecent state. While the top half had turned into form fitting long sleeved leotard.

Isabella made no indication that she was aware of the alteration to her clothes, other than her left hand forcing the barriers aside in order to insert themselves inside her pussy. She gasped, sputtered and moaned incoherently much to Vivian's delight. Isabella squealed in mindless bliss as she experienced her first orgasm, and her second, and third... Eventually reaching eight total climaxes before her body finally gave out.

Although clearly exhausted, Isabella continued to masturbate furiously on autopilot, panting like an overheated puppy.

After about a minute or so, Vivian noticed the Sister slowing down and returning to some form of consciousness. "Welcome back Sister, looks like you've got some real talent."

"I uh... F-fuck." Isabella said before realizing the word that came out of her mouth. She would never use vulgar language like that... And yet it felt kind of.. Good? "What's happening to me?"

"You just became my bitch is what. Now clean my boots with your mouth, don't want any void to go to waste." Vivian snarled down at the disgraced holy woman.

"I.. Yes, Mistress." Isabella muttered much to her own surprise. Unsure where the words even came from. Her mind was reeling, unable to really think at all as she lowered her face to Vivian's boots. Forced to stare into her own neon spittle before settling her lips directly into the substance.

Immediately Isabella began to suck on the boot she started with all while her left hand resumed rubbing at her pussy although at a much less frantic pace. Gently swirling over her folds, pushing extra hard on her clit with her palm. The nun's eyes shot open at the foreign sensations. This time she was much more aware of her actions but she couldn't stop.

Vivian laughed in absolute delight. The look of panic on Isabella's face was all too delicious. "How about a reward for being such good entertainment?" The woman mused with a cruel smile.

Isabella struggled to recollect itself, crushed between the electric pleasures of her humiliating mindless submission and the terrifying reality of her situation. Then the collar on her neck buzzed and her entire body was assaulted with a new sensation; something between pain and ecstasy.

Isabella quickly faded into unconsciousness.

12