Toy-tally Suited to This

Story Info
She engages her latex suit, & hypno fetishes and adores it.
3k words
4.52
10.4k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her skin stretched as the material pulled in closer and closer around her, the lubricant coating its insides helping, but not completely negating the pull as the stiff rubbery stuff closed in tightly. She moaned softly as the black polymer scooted up the insides of her thighs, feeling the tingling warmth as it hugged in close to her naked flesh. A moment later, it touched, then became intimately acquainted with her pussy, folding around her mound so that none of her modesty was maintained. From the inside, she felt like she was encased in stone. From the outside, she looked like a perfect sculpture of a woman, lovingly crafted in the tiniest of details from a strange black plastic. She mewled helplessly as the material tightened, tightened further, then locked all around her, so tight that it nearly felt as if it were suffocating her-

-and then, all at once, the contraction stopped, and she knelt there on the hard ground, nearly immobilized inside the rubbery suit. She looked up, saw herself in the huge full-length mirror on the wall opposite her, felt the hot gasp escape her lips as she took herself in. Lit as she was in the harsh light hanging from the ceiling above her, she could make out every detail of her front side - the shape of her pussy, the curve of her hips, the tear-drop circles of her breasts. She could even see her nipples poking through the black plastic, hard and pointed. She couldn't resist the horny shudder that rippled through her body, and were it not for her knowledge of what was to come next, she might have unloaded into the suit right there. But she was here for a reason, and as needy and horny as she was, she was determined not to cum until the time was right.

'Okay,' the voice said. Two strong hands descended towards her, and a moment later she felt her body moving as if it were an object. A hand snaked under her pinioned ankles, while another wrapped around her plasticine stomach, using her hardened tits as a lip with which to lift her. She adored this helplessness, yearned for the way she had to be handled like an object, unable to move even to help herself and lacking the softness and pliability of her regular self. 'Mmf,' she moaned as her weight rose in the air, feeing his powerful grip squeezing her body even tighter. 'Please, h-hold me by my p-pussy.'

The lifter seemed to pause for a moment, then obliged her, leaning back so that he could hold her weight with his chest and readjust his grip so that his hand now grasped her between her spread knees. She gasped as the rough touch pushed the toy embedded in her body deeper, moving it inside her. Practically whimpering, she mewled again as she was hoisted upwards. She felt the straps in the material clinging to her all over gripping her neck, shoulders, waist, hips, and ankles bend and pull on her skin as the fastenings lowered over the hook, and then, every cuff and band snaking around her skin in the suit went taut as her weight was released to the hook hanging from the centre of the garage. She shuddered as the strong plastic pulled harshly against her skin, quivering - though the restraints and the rubbery plastic barely showed her movements. She was tied up by a network of powerful fabric bands sewn into the outside of the suit, able to be attached in several places by climbing carabiners, her body roughly stuck in the position one would take if kneeling low on the floor. Her ankles were nearly touching her ass, and her legs were spread apart. Her back arched gently, accentuating her breasts, and at the centre of it all, uncovered and pointing down towards the ground was her plastic-clad pussy, distorted by the base of the toy protruding from between her lips.

'One last check,' the man said, stepping in front of her. 'You're sure about this? You really want me to leave you up here?' He asked. He was so sweet, so supportive. She had spent most of her life thinking that her fetish would go chided and hated in a dark closet, only to be indulged in on dark, lonely nights where only her arousal and her phone could see her true desires. But meeting him... Everything had changed. Now, not only was she supported and loved despite her fetish, but she was indulged in it, too - and now, she was taking it to a whole new, exciting level, not shunned, but blessed by his care. She truly did love him.

'No,' she panted, voice nearly gone behind a blast of needy, throaty air. 'I just... Need to... Do this...' She said. 'Please.' Her yearning voice sounded so needy and so vulnerable all at once, and he knew how on-edge she was. She could probably cum from just a quick touch in the right place, and yet she was gearing up for a long marathon.

'Alright,' her husband said, patting her arm. Then, rethinking himself, he slapped her plasticine ass instead. She gasped hard and the needy yip that escaped her made his cock twitch. 'If you need me, don't forget the safe word. I'll come as soon as you say it.' He walked away from her, approaching a nearby table set up by the wall, leaning over a laptop sitting there. 'I love you, baby.'

'I love you too...' She groaned, suspended in a bundle in their garage, gently turning on the spot. Her pussy quivered already, and she could feel the pulsating thrum of an orgasm even now, just from the suspension, so desperate and aroused was she. She watched him through the corner of her eyes as she slowly rotated back on the spot, seeing him pulling it up on the laptop's screen. Above her, a TV mounted to the wall flickered to life, displaying the computer's desktop background. This was it... Her cunt quaked, burning.

After some fiddling, he moved something onto the mounted TV and picked up a small remote, leaving the laptop and moving to the door. He could only see her soft cheek and blonde hair at the top of the mass from here, the rest of her body black and reflective. He touched the erection between his legs for a moment, feeling his own arousal in response to hers. Then, pointing his remote at the wall, he triggered the video waiting to play on it and flicked off the garage lights, closing the door. He caught only a few moments of the pink-purple light as it came to life in the garage, but that was enough to make him twitch again; he knew those flashing images and twisting lights all too well. He throbbed stiffly in his underwear, and knew he had to prepare himself quickly. The first stage wouldn't take her long.

Hanging from the ceiling, she struggled a little, testing the hard rubber pulling against her naked flesh. The TV came on and the light went out, and an instant later, she was flooded not with the blinding white light of the garage floods, but with the soft melding lights of the video set to play on it. Her eyes flicked to the screen instantly, and they grew wide as they drank in the spinning spirals playing out from infinity across it, instantly losing themselves in its centre. Although it felt like only a second, when she blinked back to reality and craned to look at herself in the mirror, she saw the gleaming strand of drool dripping from her open mouth pouring over her encased body and down to the cement floor, lit by washing rainbow reflections that also glinted off the rest of her objectified body.

She moaned, knowing she had lost herself instantly to the start of the video, and her gaze returned inexorably back to the screen. Before she zeroed into the bottomless spiral once more, she caught a fleeting glimpse of herself as her eyes swiveled away, seeing the gleaming plastic, the bulging pussy, the glimmer of sweat on her face and in her hair. Her pussy twitched and she felt the thick wetness there, knowing in an instant that she had already cum - what? Once? Twice? Eight times? She couldn't know; all she knew was that she had long since lost the fight against orgasm, and now it was a game of endurance.

In an instant she was drawn back into the trance induced by the hypnotic video, and this time she did not black out, instead floating into a trance-like state where words and images shot into her mind, burning themselves there. Slave. Object. Toy. Powerless. Useless. Pet. Plastic. Words she did not see yet felt in her brain flickered across the spiral. Her mouth moved as it silently formed the words, her huge, placid eyes reflecting the light as she stared into the screen, slowly becoming that which she so powerfully fetishized, her mind truly learning to become a dumb plastic toy. Orgasm occurred within seconds, a powerful, shuddering reward that reinforced the programming entering her mind, intense and out of her control, not even able to touch herself. She moaned, gasping and bucking in her suspension as the bliss tore through her before she sunk into the spiraling words and pictures once again. It was less than a minute before her next shuddering release shook her.

As she swung gently, quaking and orgasming to the flickering suggestions on the TV, a bottle appeared in her mouth, and she dumbly closed her lips around it, swallowing the water it delivered without conscious thought even as a fresh orgasm tore her pussy apart. At some point, the toy between her legs switched on, and for an instant, she was jerked from her trance, but far from detracting from it, it only elevated her experience. These fleeting, timeless glimpses of lucidity were like waking up from a dream that you wanted to finish, waking only long enough to take in where you were and what was happening before returning to the imaginary, sleeping world in your brain. As she flashed back to herself, all she could feel was the blissful vibrations as the toy clenched tightly between her soaked lips came to life. She gasped, her wide eyes flicking to her slack, plastic body in the mirror, seeing her objectified self hanging uselessly from the ceiling like a tool in the shed, catching glimpses of her plasticized vagina or toy-like body. Then the shimmering lights washing over her every facet took her again and a moment later she would be drowning once more, drawn inexorably into distantly-lucid nothingness as her body's thick arousal stimulated her deeper into a hypnotic orgasm that seemed never to come yet to constantly occur.

Semen slapped softly onto the concrete at the two-and-a-half-hour mark as her husband sat watching her in the couch chair to her side, grunting softly as he stared up at his stupefied wife, her sightless, entranced stare gazing into the video they had created together and cumming herself stupid in her latex suit. It had taken a bit for him to come around to her fetish, but he had been on board from day one, and as he had helped her realize it, it had grown on him too. Now that he had shared this much of it with her, including staring into their computer screen as the pair created this hypnotic enhancement for her toy-ification, he was practically as entrenched as she was.

Food was waiting for them in the kitchen, the oven on low, the drinks in the fridge. He'd prepared their shower and bed, knowing how weak and soaked she - and perhaps he - would be when they were done. The lights were off so as not to overstimulate her, and so as to be ready for them to simply go directly to bed, and now here he was, enjoying his wife's indulgence in her deepest desires. Far from weirded out, he derived pleasure from knowing that she was so truly and utterly experiencing her most primal needs, and he had barely been able to hold back as he'd thought of, and later sat watching her, cumming and cumming in her latex suit.

His wife moaned again, gasping and rocking as the toy, the video and her utter bliss drove her over the edge again. He'd long since lost count, but had a suspicion the webcam recording her from the top of the TV screen would signify a staggering number when they rewatched it later. He groaned, still touching as his own subsided, staring at the puffy shape of her quaking cunt in the plastic as she experienced it. Even as he watched her, his hand slowing, she came again, bucking gently in her restraints, moaning and whispering ghostly words as her trance-state held her mind captive as solidly as her latex suit held her restrained. She came again. And again... And again.

Eventually, when it had been long enough and his wife was starting to lose the energy to stay even in her trance, he skipped to the last chapter of the video and allowed the portion of the video there to lift her from her stupor, neatly tying off her trance and sealing in her programming, drawing her properly back to the surface. She gasped and panted, her huge, bleary eyes searching, flashing. She caught herself in the mirror, saw the plastic body, the soaked hair, the tiredness, and she could only moan. Her raw, over-stimulated nerves fired all at once and she gasped as she felt herself at last, everything from the gentle sway to the toy - now off - inside her so powerful in this weak state that it felt like being hit by a hammer. A tiny, weak after-orgasm caused her to tense around the toy and she mewled plaintively, over-ripe yet still caught in the throes of intense pleasure.

He let her come down for a while, slowly raising the lights. After ten or so minutes, he grasped her by her hard shell and hoisted her from her hook, gasping and sobbing in his arms. She couldn't conjure words, but her huge eyes and shivering touch told him she was good, even if everything was far too intense for her addled, weak being in that moment.

As gently as he could, he reinflated her suit, the plastic creaking and cracking from her body as it released her. She groaned, her aching joints painful and stiff, slowly deforming from her previous position. She was soaked with lube and cum, and a veritable puddle had formed between her legs, filling her suit up to her hips. It now sloshed around in the plastic beneath her bare skin. Her nipples were still stiff and she gasped as her skin met the cold air as he unzipped the suit, freeing her at long last. When he saw the interior of the thing, he baulked.

'Jesus.' he breathed. Her nipples hadn't softened, and they hardened further as the cold air hit them, puffy and raw as they already were - she groaned in mixed pain and pleasure. Eventually, she emerged fully from the suit and it lay around her exposed body. Her red raw cunt dripped, and she was wrinkled, her body's natural reaction to being in a fluid.

'Object,' his wife breathed nearly silently as he leaned over her. 'Toy... Mindless... Drone... Love... You...'

He smiled as her words, definitely not part of the video, softly came out after her hypnotic programming. She was still in there, and he was glad that she'd felt the need to say it.

'You doing okay in there, little toy?' he asked, holding her head as she slowly unfolded. All she could do was nod.

'Do you...' She breathed. Weakly, she raised her free hand and pointed stiffly to her crotch. Her eyebrows rose as she gestured.

'You're not serious?' He said, grinning in amazement. 'YOU want to... After all of that?'

Her suit creaked about her as she shrugged, her used, abused body apparently not as done as it looked, and probably felt; the action looked stiff and difficult. 'H-horny.' Was all she could say. Her husband just laughed.

Twenty minutes later, sweaty and slippery and finally freed, cold in the air and glistening with lube and cum, the pair climbed slowly to her feet, supported in her husband's arms, stiff and weak. She stood on the cement for a while, shivering in the air for a moment, red marks left in her skin where the suit had dug into her, as if she were a pillow left in an airtight bag for a long time. He raised his eyebrows as he looked down at the pink toy sitting in the pool of lube and other fluids in the bottom of the suit.

'Well,' he said, 'I think you clearly enjoyed yourself. A lot.'

'Good...' His wife replied. 'Great. Toy.'

And with his help, the pair staggered off to the shower to clean her up. Maybe they'd eat, or just sleep; they might even fuck, though she probably needed about a week of sleep before he felt she'd actually be ready for it. They would see how it went.

Her stiff and sore body soothed by the heat and his rough hands doing a fine job of washing the lube and cum from her skin, the hypnotized, objectified, restrained and rubberized woman, though tired and drained, had never felt more alive and invigorated. She had taken a huge step forward in her sexual pleasures and come out loved, supported, and deeply satisfied. So, when the hard manhood belonging to the husband she so greatly appreciated slipped between her soapy fingertips and against the labia she already knew was dampening for him, pressing with the help of her fingertips upwards until it popped through her entranceway and slipped into her depths, well... She felt it was, simply the least a grateful and obedient little plastic toy wife like she could do for her man in return.

THE END