Pri(de mon)th Ch. 05: Envy

Story Info
Envy wants what Pride has for herself.
1.3k words
3.75
977
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pride was exhausted. After everything she'd been through, all the indignities she'd suffered, she was still no closer to escaping. The other sins were too stupid to realise that Pride month was a coincidental name, and it didn't actually have anything to do with her. Although admittedly, there was a chance the humans actuallydid worship her, but it didn't change the fact that the other sins were too stupid to accept they had lost.

Pride wasn't a narcissist. She just knew that she was always right about everything.

"Now isn't this a beautiful sight to see. You on your knees, beneath me, finally where you belong." The sadistic unfiltered glee in Envy's voice was obvious. "I've been waiting alooooooong time for this opportunity. And I'm going to make sure you remember it."

Envy was dressed for the occasion. She had a sleek black catsuit that hugged her figure with emerald green accents. Her platform boots made her look even taller. A leather hat with a short brim completed the classic dominatrix vibe she was clearly going for. However, the rest of her body didn't quite match the confident look. Envy was always on the scrawny side, flat as a board in multiple ways. She tended to stay hunched over and hidden in the shadows, but Pride knew that even when she stood fully upright she was the shortest of the sins.

Unlike Pride herself, who was voluptuous and gorgeous by any beauty standards. However, it wasn't much help when she was restricted to the floor with her newest bondage. She was trapped in a bright pink latex catsuit, one that held her arms against her shoulders and calves against her thighs in a way that forced her to crawl on her elbows and knees. A window around her chest let her tits hang out towards the floor. Although "cat" wasn't the animal her suit made her look like. Her hood was a matching pink, with a pair of floppy ears over the top. A hook running over her head to pull her nose upwards and a curly pink tail sticking out of her buttplug completed the degrading appearance.

"Go fuck yourself, Envy! You know as well as I do that I earned my place at the top fair and square! Not using cheap and underhanded tactics like you do." Pride had a feeling she wouldn't remain ungagged for long, so she wanted to make the most of her time.

Envy's smirk only widened. "I'm not going to argue with you. I've learned long ago that you're so boneheaded and drowning in your own ego that it's pointless. Instead, I'm going to show you what happens when you try to step against me." Envy's eyes began to glow, and that glow extended to wrap around Pride. "Learn your place, you pathetic worm."

Pride's body started to change. She could feel it, even if she couldn't properly see herself. Her body was shrinking down, first by a little, but faster and faster by the second. It didn't take long before she was at a point where even if she had been fully standing, she would've barely been at knee-height. Envy, on the other hand, was growing taller. She stretched out her apparel, standing upright and stretching to take advantage of her new height. By the time she was finished changing, Envy was towering over Pride's crawling form.

The transformations didn't stop there. Next up Pride's tits started to shrink. They went from being perfect globes that defied gravity to small and pitiful things, pointing down awkwardly and barely a step above total flatness. Once again Envy's body changed in an inverse fashion, her chest filling out and blossoming to the enormous size that Pride used to be.

Finally, some more cosmetic changes ran over Pride, warping her appearance even further. Her beautiful long horns were filed down into tiny nubs. Her nose started to turn upwards, and she got the feeling that even without the hook it would be somewhat snoutlike. Body hair sprouted around her armpits and vulva. And her skin turned to a pale lilac, confirming to Pride what she had feared. She no longer had the form of a primal sin, one of the ancient and most powerful beings in all of the realms.

She was the form of an Imp. The lowest of the low, the most pitiful and weakest creatures in the nine hells.

"That's much better, don't you think?" Envy was gloating even as her own transformation was finishing. While Pride was reduced to a lowly Imp, Envy became more domineering than ever. Her hair straightened out beneath her cap, her body got a slightly more muscular tone, and the slight imperfections and blemishes on her face completely faded away. There was no denying it, Envy radiated strength. "Now, it's time for both of us to get the recognition we truly deserve."

"WHAT THE FUCK, ENVY!" As angry as she was, her voice came out high pitched and squealy. "This is just sad, even for you. You know that you'll never be pretty, so you have to try and take it from me? IS THAT IT?" Pride was furious. She had lost her composure, something that almost never happened, but Envy had crossed a line. This was something she would truly never forgive. "Mark my words, once I'm out of here I'll... I'll..."

Her voice faltered as Envy's eyes started to glow once again. "You sure do look the part, but you need a bit of an attitude adjustment as well. Fortunately, I know exactly how to help with that." The protests in Pride's mind died on the spot. Her thoughts were slow and sluggish, her words struggling to come out. She tried to remember who she was. Pride? She knew she was Pride, but what did that mean? It was so difficult to keep track of everything.

"Who are you?" A powerful and domineering voice came from above her. It sent bolts of lightning running down her spine. Pride whimpered in place as she tried to answer.

"I... I don't know. Am I Pride?" She couldn't answer. She needed someone to answer for her.

Luckily, the other voice offered just that. "You are Pride. You are the weakest of the imps, the most pathetic being in all the Hells. You exist to be laughed at, to be ridiculed, to be mocked for how disgusting you are." Pride nodded. That made sense, now that the strong lady explained it.

The other figure knelt down, and while Pride still had to crane her neck to see her, she remembered who she was talking to. Envy. A strong and beautiful woman, someone who had it all. Someone who could properly command a lowly Imp such as Pride.

Envy reached out, and after a brief moment, a collar was fastened around Pride's neck. A collar with a leash on it, trailing upwards into Envy's hand. Envy stood up and gently pulled on the leash. "Come on girl, we're going out for a walk. It's time for everyone to see the new you."

A part of Pride felt that she should be angry. That she should be furious, and fighting against this with all of her might. But why? She knew that she was Pride, the weakest and most pathetic creature around. Thankfully she had somebody strong to take care of her. Why shouldn't she go around to everyone, praising the kindness and helpfulness of her owner?

So instead of protesting, Pride asked a simple question. "Where are we going?"

"All around the place," Envy responded. "We're going to meet all the nobles, the generals of your army, and of course the other Imps. And after that, we're going to visit an extra special friend of mine, someone named Lust."

That sounded like fun to Pride. She could hardly wait!