Pri(de mon)th Ch. 04: Greed

Story Info
Greed wants all the recognition for herself.
1.3k words
4.6
1.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greed lay back on the bed, taking a relaxed position. "You know, the saying 'selfish lover' has never made a lot of sense to me. Everyone is a selfish lover. Some people are just more open about it."

From the waist up, Greed might have looked like she was respectfully dressed, with a fancy collared shirt and a business vest. From the waist down, however, she was completely nude. Her dripping pussy was spread out right in front of Pride's face. Pride hated being forced to kneel, ass up in the air behind her, but she was still at her rival's mercy.

"You're full of it," she growled in response. "People are genuinely caring for each other, and their selfless love is reflected in sex. Are you trying to pretend that compassionate and generous sex doesn't exist?" Pride was starting to get worked up, but she wasn't finished yet. "Everyone who begs me to fuck them does so because theywant me to. Because they know I deserve to be pampered and praised. And I'm generous enough to permit them to touch my body. Is your head stuck so far up your own ass that you can't see the truth right in front of you?"

A shadowy mass split off from Greed, floating around to the other side of the bed, positioned right behind Pride. It solidified into a second Greed, identical looking in every way - except between her legs was a throbbing eight inch cock.

"My dear, you have no idea what generosity is," the new Greed said with a grin. "You should know as well as I do that the virtues are a lie. People are greedy, people are selfish, and people are self-interested. Wanting things for the sake of wanting them is the driving force behind every desire." She grabbed Pride by the thighs and began pressing the tip of her cock against Pride's vulva. "For example, I want to feel good, so I'm going to fuck this dirty hole of yours. Whether or not you get off on it is of no relevance to me."

The original Greed wasn't sitting back either. "AndI want to get off, so I'm going to use that tongue of yours that you're always bragging about. Surely you won't be disappointing me." She winked at the primal sin trapped between her two bodies. "After all, you're too proud of yourself to let that happen."

That was a direct challenge. Pride knew that she was being gamed, that Greed was trying to goad her into obeying. But on the other hand, it was still a direct insult to her skills. To her natural talent and exceptionalism.

If Greed wanted pleasure, she was going to get it - more than she could handle.

"Oh FUCK that's the spot!" Her thighs clamped down tight against the sides of Pride's face. "All this time and you never told me you were so eager to be my personal rugmuncher."

On the other end, Greed was making similar grunts of approval as she continued her rhythmic thrusting into Pride. "She knows what she's doing over here as well. Looks like someone's finally starting to understand her place."

Pride, however, was feeling far from discouraged. She knew she was the best at the things she excelled at, and she excelled at everything. For someone as innately talented as herself, it was easy to multitask without compromising on quality. Pride used her tongue to explore the depths of Greed, finding all her sensitive spots and carefully listening to her moans for feedback. She reached and wrapped her hands around Greed's thighs, pulling her down further for extra pleasure. At the same time, she was gyrating her hips with expert precision and timing as Greed continued to thrust into her. Pride impaled herself on Greed's large throbbing cock, going all the way to the shaft and clenching her muscles to provide the perfect amount of pleasure.

"You know, the humans keep discussing something about 'kink at pride.' If only they knew what a kinky bitch Pride really was." Greed was talking to herself instead of the demon below her.

"I think she's getting off on this," the other Greed responded. "Not just us at this moment. I mean the whole ordeal. Do you think she's actually the one who set this all up?"

"Now that you mention it, it is kinda weird that Envy actually got one of her dumb plans to work. She always gets so caught up in things she can't have, instead of focusing on what really matters."

Pride was unable to respond. Even if her face wasn't being crushed underneath her rival's pussy, she was too busy focusing on getting both Greed's off. The accusation was absurd, of course, to imply that she hadwanted to be in this situation. Pride was simply making the best of what she had. Although she would much rather be on top ordering others around, if she was going to get fucked, she had to make it clear that she was the best at fucking in all the realms.

However, it was true that Envy's plans usually fell flat. When it came to scheming and games within the court, obviously Pride was the best at all of them. Greed had plenty of sway simply because of how many humans accidentally worshiped her on the mortal plane. Wrath was pretty dangerous with her own brute force approach. But Envy? It was rare that Envy got an actual win, because she kept moving her own goalposts around.

It was a question she'd have to answer later, since both Greeds were starting to reach their own limits. "I'm ready to blow my load in this cunt. You?"

"Please, like you don't already know." The Greed's chuckled and high fived each other over top of Pride. Then, a moment later, their grunting intensified as they both simultaneously reached their climax. Greed held herself inside of Pride as she blasted rope after rope of hot sticky jizz directly into her, giving Pride a full creampie that was spilling out around the sides. In the same moment, Greed began to squirt all over Pride's face, slathering her juices all over as she continued to grind on her tongue.

"DAMN that felt nice," Greed said with a smile. "I don't even care that much about 'punishing you for taking a whole month' or whatever. Envy still hasn't figured out that if you want something you can just take it."

Pride had to admit she was surprised at the confession. She pulled herself away from Greed so that she could speak clearly. "Wait, you don't want to take it for yourself? Aren't you jealous that I get an entire month-long celebration?"

Both Greed's burst out laughing. "Oh honey, jealousy isn't my department. I already stole Christmas from Gluttony and Valentines Day from Lust. And even though the humans named their June celebration after you, it's only a matter of time before I take it as well. Have you seen how much extra they spend?"

Pride was aghast at her rival's callous nature. "That's horrible! Gay Pride isn't about buying things from corporations just because they have a rainbow on them. It's about Pride! It's about me and how great I am!" At least she assumed it was. Truthfully, Pride had never actually been up there, but they kept talking about Pride parades.

"Yeah yeah, get as angry as you want. So long as you get better at fucking as you get worked up." Greed snapped her fingers, and another group of clones of herself appeared. Now there were five of them in total, all standing over Pride and looking down with hungry expressions. "You'd better not be thinking you're done here. After all, you're stuck here with me until I'm fully satisfied. And you know just how much I want. I'm even being nice about it and allowing you to get yourself off as well!"