Price of Abuse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Girochen
Girochen
153 Followers

============================

The next day I looked at the world a little different. When Vicky touched me, it wasn't a tease, it was her trying to tell me she loved me, but was not capable of sex. My perception changed dramatically that day. I mean, I was still horny as shit. Realize, my wife is hot shit in a champagne glass. She could have been the captain of the cheer squad. She could be a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader. Hell, she is as good looking as those models and starlets that are not rail thin. She is a woman, a real woman that would turn on any man, anywhere, any time.

And she doesn't wear it cheaply. She dresses nicely, revealing in a tasteful way, like a modern woman. There are very few women that surpass her. And I have only met a handful that match her. So, her touch turned me on. I mean, only a fool wouldn't be turned on by her.

"Honey, I am going to do some shopping," she told me after lunch. "I need some makeup and I thought I would look for a new dress, maybe some shoes. Then we need some things from the grocery. So, I'll be gone two or three hours. Don't forget, you promised to do Marge's lawn today. Why not do that while I'm gone?"

"Alright, bebe. You have fun. No more than $200 on a new dress and shoes. If you get shoes, you can go to $220, but anything you don't spend goes for your anniversary present."

She snuggled up against me and used her baby doll voice, "We don't have enough money for me to look good for you? Are you sure you don't want to see me in a little white dress, with six inch heels so I can look you straight in the eye? I saw a dress I like, on sale for $210. Shoes would probably be maybe $50 or $100. I'm buying it just for you."

Then she kissed me and I squeezed her ass again. She hopped up into my arms and wrapped her legs around me. I kissed her until she moaned. "Should I move to the bedroom? Or do you right here on the patio?"

"Grr, honey," she mock growled. "Please baby, can I?"

"Yes, baby, you can," I said. "But no arguments when I set up the counseling."

"I decided you were right after last night. I don't want to hurt you any more."

"I love you, sweetheart."

She kissed me again, then broke the kiss and grabbed her keys. "Me too honey. Two or three hours."

I pulled out the mower and moved to Marge's gate. I opened up and went in and there she was. She was wearing shorts with her iPod on, bent over pulling weeds. She'd pull a few, take a step in time with the music, then step, and her butt would swing. I almost heard the song stop when it was done, so I clapped.

She spun around, little weeding tool in hand as she pulled the headset from her ears.

"You going to weed me?" I asked and she laughed as she lowered the tool. I glanced around. "It doesn't look too bad, mostly the lawn. Do you have sprinklers and such?"

"They put in some built in sprinklers," she told me. "They go off at like seven in the evening."

Then she was just looking at me. "What do you want me to do?" I asked.

"Take me... um I mean... mow my lawn, Maybe trim the bush out front."

"That's it?" I asked, and remembered her, sitting in the window seat. "I saw you last night."

"I... I saw you," she admitted. "It was exciting."

"I'm married,"

"I'm horny, you're horny. And I'm not looking for Mr. Right. Just Mr. Rightnow."

"I haven't seen the inside of this house before. Show me?" I asked and she nodded. Pulled off her gloves as she walked to the back door, her ass swinging. I followed like she knew I would. She pulled off her tee shirt on the porch without even a break in stride, tossing it aside as we moved into the house. As she stopped in front of the couch, she pushed her shorts and panties down and off, kicked off her shoes and pulled off the little socks before she turned.

I had been unbuckling, but stopped to look when she turned. She put a foot up on the coffee table and said, "Get that shit off, you need to be done before your little cold fish returns."

I stripped with alacrity to reveal a full erection, "Fuck I haven't been this hard since night before last."

"When you watched me strip?"

"No, before that, when my wife said no," I told her and she rubbed her pussy lips.

"There isn't a no over here, sexy man. Come fuck this horny bitch."

Every inch of her was tanned and I stepped into her heaven. Her arms slid around me and my shaft rubbed her lips as it found a place between her legs. She groaned into my mouth as I grasped her ass and tickled her anus with my pointer finger.

"If that's where you want to stick it, stud, then use it. Use me like the fucking slut I am."

I sat her down and she leaned right in and sucked me into her throat. She gargled and hummed on my cock in her throat, pulled it back, dragging the magic triangle across the roughness of her tongue, licked a few times and crammed me deep again. Saliva leaked from her mouth and fell on her chest until it ran down her body. She pulled back and let a huge wad of spit cover my cock and her chest. I rubbed it over her tits and she grinned as she shoved me back in.

I was getting close too damn fast, so I pushed her to her back and rubbed her sexy body. I pinched her tits and pulled hard on her nipples. She groaned louder and spread her legs wide.

"I'm ready," she told me. "Like a soupy mess until you stick that fucker inside me and squirt that shit out of the way. Fuck I need a dick so bad."

I just grabbed her behind the knees and pushed up and out, then crammed in. "Fuck you have a sweet body."

"Is it sweeter than your wife."

"No, Vicky is ... she is more."

"That's what I wanted to hear," she told me and waved her hand.

Vicky walked in from the back and sat on the chair nearby. She looked me in the eye and said, "Fuck that sexy slut. She's here for you, honey."

I couldn't think it through, but the pussy was so sexy, the tableau so incredible, that I rose up like a firework, into the heavens where I slammed into her spasming pussy.

"Fuck cumming, you fucker!"

I pushed and she bucked and I groaned and she screeched. Then Vicky was there.

"Happy Anniversary, honey," she said. "I want you to do that to me someday. So, we'll go see your therapist. But I couldn't let you just suffer and suffer. I love you, you see?"

"Oh my god, bebe," I said and kissed her hard as I started stroking my rock hard cock into Marge.

I pulled back from the kiss and Marge said, "Flip me over and take my nasty ass."

It was a great Sunday.

===============================

Marge was a godsend to our marriage. She ate meals with us, she loved on us. It took Vicky almost six months to find a place in her to get past the abuse. Marge and I included her in every lovemaking session and by the time Vicky was ready, we were already in love with Marge.

"So, Marge," said Vicky one day, after we'd talked about it of course. "We can't marry you, since the law sucks. But we can make you ours." She leaned over and pulled up the papers from the end table.

"These are legal documents," I told her. "They say that all the things you would get from marriage to us, you get right here and now, just without the marriage in the eyes of the law. But these are binding contracts that require a dissolution of partnership to nullify."

"Will you marry us, on paper?" asked Vicky and Marge started bawling her eyes out.

"You sweet fuckers. You bet my sexy ass I will marry you, on fucking paper. Hell, I'd go down to a courthouse and marry you and say fuck you to and judge that said no."

Vicky smiled and kissed her. Then Marge started sucking me off and Vicky sat on my face. We swapped around and eventually, through great meditation and the art of Kama Sutra, we all came together. Then we patted Vicky's pregnant belly and held one another. Maybe next month, it would take on Marge.

The beginning.

Girochen
Girochen
153 Followers
12