Price of Fame Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joey looked depressed. He knew he should read the document, but it was so thick, looked to be hundreds of pages. His lust for easy fame got the better of him and he started signing the parts that were highlighted in yellow. The old man sat there and smiled. He waited until Joey was done, the expression on his face became serious.

"Joey, listen to me carefully." The old man said in a stern voice.

Joey sat there and had a look of excitement but also fear.

"We will make you a star, but you have to do exactly as we tell you. You know, I am a genuinely nice guy, but my boss is not. If you disobey us in anyway, there will be serious consequence. It is not nice to throw threats around, but you are a good kid, and I just want to warn you that the people that run the show are immensely powerful. They have great influence with the police and the united states government. They can make your entire family disappear and it will just be marked as an accident by the authorities." The old man said.

Joey sat there with a sense of fear.

"But let us focus on the good stuff!" The old man said with a smile.

The old man stood up and walked to Joey. He patted Joey on the shoulders and held out his right hand. Joey hesitated but grabbed the old man's hand and the two shook hands.

"You are going to love being famous!" The old man said.


12