Price of Pride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've spent too many nights alone and sleeping with anyone in the tribe is apt to give them a big head, so you're just going to be my personal toy, understood?" Elise said and as she spoke, she kept her hips grinding up against your cock. With each sway of her hips, you were certain the head might slip past and you'd feel her warm body envelop yours.

You felt your consciousness starting to slip, a darkness around your periphery closing in due to the lack of oxygen. You nodded your head to the best of your ability and felt Elise's hand finally release you from her grip. You took in a deep breath and only given a moment to catch your breath.

Elise dropped her Robes and tossed them away, leaving her in nothing more than the pair of thigh high stockings hugging her legs and trailing up to her thighs. You eyed every inch of her body with longing, your gaze trailing across every inch of her elegant form. Snow white skin pulled taught over a lithe build. A pair of perfectly round, full breasts with small pink nipples. A waist that curved and narrowed around a firm line along her abdomen. The swell of a pair of thighs held tight with a pair of stockings and an ass that you longed to see. Elise noted the way your eyes trailed across her body and brought her arms behind her head and ran her fingers through her long black mane of hair.

"You like what you see don't you?" Elise said and crawled up your torso and brought her hips down onto your mouth with her knees pinning your arms to the floor. Elise reached down and tangled her fingers into your matted hair and pulled you up into her hips while her wet pussy pressed back into you. Her full thighs pressed in around you to hold your head in place, keeping you unable to turn away. "Too bad you won't be able to see much of it; now give me a reason I should keep you around instead of throwing you to the rest of the tribe after you're done here."

You knew this wasn't an idol threat, but you also didn't need any real incentive either. You drew your knees up to Elise 's back parted your own lips and lapped your tongue along Elise's pussy. You tasted her sweet body on your tongue while you trace along just the very edge of her hips. Your efforts rewarded with the sound of Elise humming while she tugged on your hair. You pulled against her tugging and exhaled a hot breath onto her hips, causing her to gasp out and press herself further onto your face to keep you from pulling away.

With your face unable to pull away now, you drew your tongue across her pussy yet again, teasing the very edge before plunging the length of your tongue inside. Elise's breath caught in her throat as you felt her thighs press in around your head all the tighter.

"How is your tongue so big~" Elise mewled and rolled her hips into your whipping tongue. Your skill rendering her a shivering moaning mess. "Oooh, deeper, deeper!" she demanded and you could only oblige.

You slithered your tongue further between her walls and felt her body press in around you at the sensation. You traced out each letter of the alphabet one by one and felt a heat growing between her loins. Elise pulled her hand away from your hair and brought it between her own hips, circling her finger across her clit while you kept up your own onslaught, never giving her any quarter while a symphony of moans echoed through the tent.

Every lap and breath you exhaled earned yet another shiver and another moan from your captor. You pulled your tongue away from within Elise's pussy and earned an inquisitive hum at this, but Elise didn't stop you. You pushed at Elie's wrist where her hands massaged her clit and gazed up at her with half lidded eyes, offering up a silent suggestion. At this, Elise pulled her hand away, leaned back against your knees and nodded to you as if to say the floor was yours.

You gave a devious giggle at this and closed your lips around her clit and looked up to see Elise's fair complexion dusted with red along her cheeks and her thighs. Your lips pressed firmly around her clitoris and earned a buck and a moan from her before you began to suckle on the sensitive bit of skin. Elise closed one eye and kept the other one just barely open while she clamped a hand down onto her mouth to suppress her moans. You only took this as a challenge and began to suck all the harder onto the clit and pulled your lips along till it popped from your mouth only to return to it and lap at it once again and repeat the process.

"You should feel honored, I've never gotten this close with anyone else~" Elise struggled to say this much, each word drawing itself out with a gasping moan and a pause to compose herself. She leaned up from where she'd perched herself and spread her thighs, releasing your head from between her legs only to have her press into you all the further. "If you stop now I will kill you~" Elise growled playfully and reached for the stake above your head. She plucked at the knot that bound your wrists and released your hands. "I shouldn't have to tell you what to do with those~"

You decided that would be her last mistake.

With your center of gravity free, you slipped your ankles underneath Elise's arms and pushed yourself up while pulling her back down. Elise caught off guard by her all-consuming euphoria didn't have the ability to respond in enough time to stop you. Elise hit the floor with a thud, her arms pinned under your legs while her knees rested on your shoulders.

You smiled at her and she grimaced at you and took your ankle in her hands to try and force you off, but your weight and strength outmatched hers just long enough for you to reach behind you, yank the stake from the floor and jam it right above Elise's head. The shock from this left you just enough time to pull the rope around Elise's wrist and tie it tight. With her arms bound above her head, you slipped Elise's legs from your shoulders and laughed at how the tables turned so easily. The look of fury on Elise's face was priceless. Like a dog kept from its food by a short leash.

"When I get out of this, you are a dead-" Elise's head rolled back and a gasp of air filled her lungs before sighing out a moan. She looked down and saw you between her legs, your throbbing member plunging inside of her till her labia rested at the base of your cock. "Oh god I'm going to kill," Another gasp as you adjusted your hips slightly "You~"

Your devious smile only grew as her struggling ceased in favor of rolling her hips up against yours as her ankles locked around your back. With the slack left on the rope, Elise pulled her wrists down to cover her eyes as her back ached into the air, forcing your cock deeper inside of her.

"Oh god, oh god yes~!" Elise mewled under her breath as her breasts rose and fell with each heaving sigh.

With your bare cock still inside of her, you could feel the walls of her pussy begin to close in around your cock and felt how close Elise was now. Just an edge away from a sense of enraptured jubilation consuming all her senses.

You were not about to give her such a courtesy.

You pulled your hips away and watched as she shivered with delight at the feel of your shaft exiting and tensed with anticipation for what she assumed was going to happen next. When it hadn't come, she looked down at you only to see and feel your shaft edging up against her. Her wet pussy already making your cock slick to the touch.

Elise threw her head back at the constant teasing and tried to rip her way out of the bindings that held her wrist. At this, you took Elise by the hair and yanked her neck back, sinking your teeth into her fair skin hard enough to leave a mark, but not hard enough to draw blood. Elise responded to this assault with a half moan, half cry of pain and ceased her struggling.

You pulled yourself up close to her ear, pressed your lips against her lobe and whispered a request to give her a reason as to why you should let her finish.

Elise turned her head towards you with furrowed brows and a wash of blush across her cheeks. The fury you saw before had subsided into panicked lust and desperation for release. You smiled and laughed again only to see the fury return to Elise's eyes.

Elise drew her leg up and forced a knee towards your chin only to have her leg caught in your grasp. Flipping her over onto her stomach, you hoisted Elise's hips into the air and pinned her legs down with your knees.

She looked over her shoulder towards you and saw the devious smile eternally painted across your lips and couldn't help but return it now. She swayed her hips from side to side causing her ass to wobble with each motion.

"Come on and finish what you started~" Elise invited.

You took Elise's hips in one hand and drew your other back before slamming it down onto the soft flesh with a hard smack. Elise cried out from the firm spanking that left a red hand print on her ass. She wagged her ass back and forth for you and giggled with half lidded eyes regarding you with a seductive plea.

"Is that all?" Elise cooed and pouted. "I thought you could hit harder than that~"

With a resounding crack followed by a gasping moan, you slapped her ass again with twice the force of the last hit. Feeling a sting ring through your own hand you clamped your hand down onto her ass. Leaning over her form, you nipped at her ear, Elise hummed with approval at this as she looked over to you again.

You whispered to her that you just wanted to make sure you left a mark to remind her just who she belonged to now.

"Oh yeah?" Elise began. "Prove it, show me I belong to you~"

You told her it would be your utmost pleasure.

You pulled your knees from where you'd pinned Elise's legs to the floor and spread her thighs to either side. You reached down and stroked yourself, feeling how your cock was still slick from Elise's pussy and poised your hips just before hers. You took your fingers and pressed them to Elise's mouth and she began to lap and suck the taste of her own own pussy from your fingers. Moaning and cooing as she lapped every inch of your fingers clean. With her mind occupied with this task, you positioned your cock head between her labia and eased yourself inside. Elise moaned out and bit down onto your fingers with a playful amount of force and giggled.

Your shaft eased into her body as you felt the warmth of her wrap around your cock, sending a shiver up your spine. With how slow you were easing yourself in, it took some time before you bottomed out inside of her and only held yourself there to tease Elise even more. In response to this, Elise bit down on your fingers harder than she had before, not being afraid to draw blood. Once you puled your hand back, you saw a small gash in your finger no larger than a paper cut, but still an offence you couldn't abide. You yanked Elise 's hair to pull her head back and force her to sit down onto your lap, her ass settling neatly into your crotch and leaving her neck exposed. With your other hand, you reached around and pressed your fingers around her throat, just hard enough to make it difficult to breath, but not nearly hard enough that she'd lose consciousness.

You warned her about the biting.

"Then stop teasing me~" Elise retorted.

You decided that you had more than enough fun with drawing this out, but you could hardly hold yourself back from your wants and desire to ravish every inch of Elise's body. You pulled your hand away from her neck, but kept your other hand tangled in her hair. With a jolting thrust, you threw Elise 's hips up and slammed your cock inside of her. A loud clapping metronome following a consistent beat of Elise 's moans of pleasure as her tongue lolled out of her mouth and her eyes rolled back.

"Oh yes, harder, please! I'm close, I'm close I'm... I'm cumming!" Elise begged and you let go of her hair to force her down to the floor where you grabbed onto either side of her hips and thrust harder into her. The strain of effort on your part was worth every feeling she'd given you. The walls of her pussy tightened around your cock as Elise 's body began to lock up. She clenched her teeth tight and groaned out between them as an orgasm wracked her form. The very same sensation sent you reeling over the edge with one final thrust and the feel of your balls pulling tight as you came inside of Elise 's pussy, one shot of cum right after the next causing you to thrust every time till you filled her to the very brim.

By the time the two of you had finished cumming, you were both left panting. Beads of sweat dotted your form as well as hers. She looked back to you once more, gave you a genuine smile that made your heart skip and giggled at the blush on your cheeks.

"Not bad," Elise said and reached up to untie the knot you'd left her wrists in and pulled herself away from you. "Before you ask, yes I could have done that at any time now lay down," Elise shoved a palm to your chest and laid you flat against the bed before crawling over to you and locking her fingers behind your neck. She rested her head against your chest and nuzzled into you while her eyes closed. "I think you'll make a fine addition to the tribe."

Moral codes be damned, you decided that perhaps the life of a bandit wasn't the worst life choice you could make. You drew your arm around Elise 's body and leaned down to press a kiss to her forehead before your body gave into sleep once more.

12