All Comments on 'Price To Be Paid'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 191 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I gave the story 5 stars but maybe should have given it 4. Will lived to fuck again, Marcus should have cut Will's balls off besides smashing both his knees. Maybe even preformed a little clitoridectomy on his loving wife.

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

Long story, short and abrupt closing.

rodryder44rodryder44over 2 years ago

The story was raunchy but not inspired. It was short and forgettable, sorry.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
That's A Lotta Story

...in one page. Well done for a flash job, Hooked.

Funny how the commenters ranged from the extreme peace-nik to the majority looking for more havoc. I say, "Let the author decide."

Keep 'em comin'.

superdandy123superdandy123over 2 years ago

sorry not a fan of this one, it was a bit bleak, depressing and monotonous for me.

It doesn't incite much emotion, it's not satisfying in terms of revenge, no lacklustre redemption and there's also nothing to be upset over controversial decisions like in Feb Sucks.

there's not enough meat in flash stories to balance multiple themes, you just end up lacking all of it.

Btrying2Btrying2over 2 years ago

Very well done Flash story. All the points get made. The cheater gets kicked to the curb. I liked that the guy in this case at least endured some pain; maybe he should have undergone more when he tripped. But as is the norm in most cases the one cheated is the main loser and the one most hurt. Good story.

Thanks for sharing with us. John

Mapko2Mapko2about 2 years ago

Guess Will did not learn anything from his beating, but then, neither did Traci learn from her loss

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Once again, I cannot believe the callousness of the women in these stories. You found your soulmate, give your poor husband some dignity, and give him his divorce. And I hope spacy the slut, catches the new guy doing her younger sister, in her bed!

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sad tragic story of wanting selfish instant gratification without regard to any consequences for anyone else, present and future. Always self entitled thinking the cheating is deserved, whether man or woman!

Lick their ass to the curb and move on! Then work on getting over the serious hurt, lack of respect, self confidence issues and move forward.

If necessary, there can always be BTB or BTDick????

This should have included Alienation of Affection and violation of company policy as well!

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed the Story, Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A lot of these stories are all of the same type, husband wronged and wife/family do no see as such. To have so many similar stories, I feel this was done to the author. If so I feel so sorry for them, as this is cathartic writing for them and they must have dreadful mental long term scaring.

skruff101skruff101about 2 years ago

Not bad, not one of your best but we can’t all hit the bullseye every time.

As an aside, this story and many others like it on this site gets me wondering if there is an undiagnosed disease proliferating western civilisation informally called counselloritus, it’s symptoms are basically the same between those infected by it, namely the need to pour out your problems to a complete stranger in the hope he/she is going to solve them for you.

Marriage breakup (see a counsellor), Boss yelling at you (see a counsellor) have an accident (see a counsellor) stub your toe (see a…well you get the idea). Are we incapable of managing our problems without the need for outside influences.

Just sayin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

why did the whore get the house .they had no kids.

usaretusaretabout 2 years ago

Another stupid bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pretty bad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So no BTB or Will....bitch gets the house and continues fucking Will

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

he healed very quick ..pipe treatment

OdessaLesOdessaLesalmost 2 years ago

I guess the ass whipping Marcus gave Will didn’t take.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonder who got what in the divorce - the house, alimony, etc. Did he sue Will for alienation of affection? Find out if Will's actually married? Sue the company she worked for as he was her supervisor? But I liked the story. 4 stars -- Bob

DreddrasDreddrasalmost 2 years ago

The title reads "Price to be Paid" but ultimately, what price does Traci pay? Some fleeting regrets about her failed marriage, while sleeping with her lover in the house she apparently got to keep in the divorce? Meanwhile ex-hubby is off to counseling to deal with trust issues? I guess the author meant that HE was the one paying the price.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I rated this story 3 stars based on the interest & story telling but could've been a 4. That being said, It should've been a bit longer - the discussions between Will & Tracey; some being when they're together, & after the divorce papers were signed. I also feel that neither of them really "paid any price" on what they did.

She got divorced, he got his face bashed, but even before the divorce's final, they're in her house together. They actually got the better of the deal.! Both should've been made to have more retribution against them. There was also no discussion on alimony & other finances. I question why Marcus couldn't have taken pics of their carrying on - she's technically still his wife - & petition the court concerning the house (which I gather she's awarded), if nothing else than for him to be able to sell it. -- Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Incomplete. Will needed to have more beatdowns and Tracy needed to lose $, friends, family or her job. She never even expressed regret. Meanwhile our hero is left with very little. Disappointing.

Hiram325Hiram325almost 2 years ago

If there were no cameras or witnesses, Marcus should've crushed Will's skull with the pipe.

azranger9372azranger9372almost 2 years ago

I think that I would have hit Will at leastb8 times, with 1 more for the road. Usual good story from Hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written, well wrapped-up story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh how easily the temptation to approve of murder slips in.

Sorry folks, it is a short and sweet 5 story teaching several important truths, but murder is not in the author. Remember the comments area interesting, also.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 2 years ago

Decent story, a bit too short. For the rest of commenter - you do not get what you want, get used, the author has a freedom what to do. Crushing "Will" with a pipe would lead to police investigation and "Marcus" would not escape that, he had a motive and this would have been uncovered. I am tired of this "supermen" in LW making ultimate and unrealistic revenge. I think this one is fine.

What I find unrealistic and somewhat ridiculous are the actions of "Marcus" right after he witnessed cheating. I know this is a vehicle to keep the plot going but no man in his right mind would sleep on living room sofa while his wife is sleeping in a master bedroom after being well fucked by a lothario.

Personally, I would have a hard time not to strangle her right there, but I am sure 99.999% of the guys would not be able to sleep and would definitely wake her up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too bad bitch!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

Even if Traci SAID she'd give up Will, at BEST it would be a struggle because she doesn't really want to,At worst, she'll eventually cheat again, either with Will, or seeking his replacement.

\

"It was owed to her." - To whatever extent it was "owed" to her, it was owed to Marcus as well, yet you can bet she wouldn't accept him having a lover.

\

"making slow love the second time." - So much for the usual excuse that she just fucks her lover, but makes love with her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written, and exactly right. Keep up the good work. Semper Fi. Ps, 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There is always the hope that good old Will may turn violent and beat this cunt to a bloody pulp

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope she rots in a hell of her own making!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where the payback?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Will gets his leg and nose broken because he is having sex with a woman 10 years his senior whom he does not love. Nonetheless, he continues to fuck her and actually risks moving into the house formerly occupied by the man who seriously injured him. For all that to make sense, Traci must have one mighty fine and ageless cunt. Hell, all three of her slutty holes must be world class.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bla. Why did the wife fight for her marriage, when she wanted to be with the other guy? Didn’t make any sense. Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think Tracy is a dumb bitch. Older women who deal with getting older by going out and cheating, remind me of a story I once heard. A Native American tribe, had just went on the reservation. The government gave them cattle, to raise. The warriors released the cattle so they could hunt them.

The moral of the story is, something that is acquired with no effort, has no meaning. I am sure the cattle were a poor substitute for hunting Buffalo, just like Tracy’s fuck toy, was a poor substitute for her husband. Within a few years, her pussy will dry up, her tits sag, and she will be all alone. The man who stood by her, and gave her security and love, will be a distant memory. This happens to a lot of women when the husband passes away. But to intentionally do this to yourself, just proves you really are dumb bitch. Ohh well... You reap, what you sow. 4 stars.

AethurAethurover 1 year ago

It sucks that the villains don't 'lose', but I don't expect every LW story to follow the established script. An enjoyable (if depressing) tale. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No mention of children, the judge's big bugaboo. Why should they be living in Marcus's house? Tell the judge to throw her out orarcus would see the three of them dead.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Why

Why would Will hook up with her after he got beaten up.?Surely he thought he would get more of the same,if he did.!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Its always too late once we think we may have done wrong, yet we expect to be forgiven. I'm still sorry Pat.

NicealloverNicealloverover 1 year ago

This story is very well done. It’s an age old story, but the tempo, juxtaposition of different scenes and flashbacks are so well intertwined that it is a perfect revenge story. it was short, sweet, well written, and left me feeling a sense of satisfaction that justice was done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your stories continue to amaze. Actions commensurate consequences with appropriate ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just once it would be mice to read the wife and lover didn't get to live in the cickolded husband's house and him in some shabby apartment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sex act was the same before discovered and after the divorce but SUBJECTIVE experience of the circumstances determine the evaluation of the experience to the individuals. The brain and its expectations can change the experience even after it happens. R. H.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good read. Thought that the ending was quick and not finished.

This started at work and the husband should have gone to the top executive and sued. Will and Traci should have been fired. Marcus was much too leniant. Should have broken Will's other leg..........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice try

SR

DrgwngDrgwngabout 1 year ago

Wow, author made a feeble attempt to not have the mc be a total wimp and willing wuss. Wifey stilll got away with all, including house. Nice try, maybe writer got a new computer that did not have weak simpering protag programmed in already. Still a fail though, clearly our hooked keyboardist did not have the heart to do a good job, just too far outside their wheelhouse

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cuck Marcus goes to treat his mental health post divorce while Will moves into the bitch's home!!

ONCE AGAIN THIS CUCK WRITER HAS A WEAK WIMPY CUCK MC AND A GREAT ENDING FOR THE CHEATING SKANKS!!

AGAIN, THERE IS NO CONSEQUENCE FOR WILL'S ACTION, NOT EVEN SUING THE COMPANY!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"But I would give him up for you, Marcus!"

- "would give" him up? Interesting he didn't question why she didn't say "have given" him up...

Also, what about giving up all FUTURE lovers?

"Oh gosh, I did give up Will. You hadn't said anything up all of the other guys I want to fuck."

ironman1017ironman1017about 1 year ago

So the whore got what she wanted and didn’t suffer at all? One crocodile tear? Give me a break.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bad story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very poor. Arsehole Will only got beaten once and the MC left his cock and alone why? I would have have the bar into them 5,6,7 or 8 times. Arsehole Will would have had to at least leave the state to prevent continuing intervention. Where was the payback and pain for the slut? Feels very unfinished

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hooked1957 screws the poor husband worse than any judge would. There was minimal retribution, and the slut ends the story fucking her manwhore in the house and bed paid for by the cuckold. Yep, a real feel good story...if you are fond of puking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too brief, needs development. Marcus shouldn't accept that Traci was cheating so quickly, and then take no action except to be be satisfied with his video. You write well. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why in these stories does the betrayed cuckold feel the need to remain faithful to the slut? He should be out banging as many women as he can and rubbing her nose in it. This site needs a loving husbands category.

mariverzmariverz12 months ago

no fue tu mejor esfuerzo, claramente no fue tu mejor esfuerzo autor

usaretusaret11 months ago

2d Reading, upped to Average.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

1. No payback on Will, nothing. This sucked!

Anonymous91Anonymous9110 months ago

wtf, this is coward, cuck, and pos

Calico75Calico7510 months ago

The title Price to be Paid doesn't reflect the story. Traci paid no price. She got what she wanted. It just didn't turn out as she expected. Such is life. It isn't a bad short, short story, however.

kirei8kirei810 months ago

I always thought your stories were good but after reading the last two, your just a run of the mill cuck writer.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I like this one. It's full of the truths of cheating. Cheaters exchanged momentary experiences of pleasure for a lifetime of love and fulfillment. On average, we only spend several hours a week having sex. What about all the rest of the time? What about the stability of love in the family? What about coming home to a home-cooked wonderful meal prepared just because someone loves you? Cheating is a dumb decision on many levels, not just on the hurt and pain that it causes.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Karma would be if old Will gave Traci a good dose of syphilis or, even better, Aids. This would really give her the love that she deserves.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

There is no way will would go back after getting a broken leg.

HighBrowHighBrow8 months ago

Several strange events in this Femdom agitprop, such as her lover doesn’t give her up after his leg is broken, then lover, a great ladies man, moves in with her? But, the strangest thing is why she would fight the divorce to a man she no longer loves or respects? You wish, cucks!

gladventurergladventurer8 months ago

Maybe , just maybe she’s acting like a dumb bitch. No maybe about it. When the thrill of the illicit is taken away by Marcus divorcing her, then the illicit and exciting become the familiar and mundane. Unfortunately for Traci, she couldn’t see beyond her immediate gratification to her inevitable despair. Loveless sex is mere masturbation and a poor substitute to marital bliss. The tear seemed to me only a tear of regret for what she had lost, not for what she had done to Marcus. Thus she is doomed to repeat the pattern. Good job! Thank you for taking this story beyond the usual stopping point and showing how the well she returned to drink from loses its appeal when it is no longer forbidden.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another "piece of shit" Traci.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Confused. Why does husband Marcus go to a mental health counselor, he's do nothing wrong? If the wife

Traci lost her mind and virtue because of illicit affair,

Shouldn't she find causal aberrations to avoid problems in the future? What's love got to do with it?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What comes around goes around?

Mundane married relationship to exciting illicit affair back to mundane sex. Boring karma sucks?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What an unrepentant whore. She told the man she 'loves' that the best sex she ever had was with another man. No man or woman should have to hear that from the person they love most

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

In these stories it's always odd that the husband just sits there listening and watching another man fuck his wife when he catches them. He doesn't intervene at all.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good story. I agree with the commenter a few days ago that stated that no spouse should have to listen to the other saying the sex with another person's the best they've ever had. What a fucked up person! To the counselor, he says: "She's never apologized for cheating, ... only ... for hurting my feelings." To which she replies: "But I would give him up for you, Marcus!" The couselor should've not only told her that that's not the reply to help things, but say if that's the way she feels, he's stopping (which he did) the sessions.

4 stars. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

If there was ever a stupid bitch who deserved to contract a fatal STD, this is it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Honestly while learning that your wife had better sex with a younger guy is a gut punch it shouldn't be the main reason for a divorce (yes I am a guy, so yes I know it would suck badly yo hear). The main reason to divorce is she had sex with another man. Period. She broke her vows. Ok one time slips aside (and that depends on the person), she went back to the "well/Will" repeatedly in a short time. Like a junkie.

I have been happily married for 31 years. My wife and I still enjoy an active sex life, especially with the kids out of college. We both enjoy sex, love each other, know each others bodies and desires, push boundaries, etc. I am reasonably endowed and know how get my wife off through a combination of oral, vaginal, and anal sex. My wife is highly multiorgasmic (with emphasis on "highly" and "multi"). And of course having strong emotional ties and both being highly monogamous makes the sex even better.

Why am I inserting all this?

Because rationally even though my wife loves getting off during our sexy times (and loves getting me off), it would be arrogant of me to think I must be the best at giving her sexual pleasure in the entire world. Please. Grow up. Yes I would think our emotional ties, our deep passionate history, and our experience with each other's bodies would give me a big advantage over some random guy. But it would be hubris to think I must be her "best" in the entire world. Same goes for her with me.

I have no doubt that I am the best she has ever experienced but seriously, in the whole human race? That is laughable. I work for a living. I am mid 50s in age though still in reasonable shape. I don't screw for a living nor am I on some sort of Wilt Chamberlain binge competition. I have not researched the Kamasutra or practiced tantric sex. Their are guys larger than me (both in body and penis size) and many have a lot of sexual experience. Heck I was a virgin until three months into dating my future wife. So by definition she is thr best I have ever experienced.

Btw accepting that I am by default NOT the best lover in existence for my wife, doesn't mean I want to see her with another "better" man. Screw that. Willing cuckoldry is practically a mental illness as far as I am conerned. Don't get me started. Besides if I ever remotely hinted at wanting her to do it with another guy, my wife would have my balls and lose massive amounts of respect for me. Period.

What I do is I put everything into making love with my wife. Foreplay, sexy talk, role-playing, cunnilingus, fingers, my above average penis (now fueled by generic Viagra), romance, intimacy, and my soul. I also get off by getting her off. Always been like that.

So why all the discussion? Well God forbid if I found out that either in years past or in more recent times she had sex with another man, regardless of whether she enjoyed the sex better, at least from the strength of her orgasms. I would be devastated.

Yes if she had cosmic sex, it would rankle me (I am human) but it isn't like her having bad sex would be a soothing balm. Screw that! I would be devastated because of what I thought we had. A true loving partnership. She is my soul mate and I believe I am hers. Scratch that, I know I am hers.

If she cheated on me, that would corrupt all the good memories. Eat away at my soul and crush my heart. Not talking about one time slip or drunken debauchery. That is bad enough. I mean repeated sexual encounters as part of an affair, where she is continuing it, despite knowing if I ever found out, how much it would kill me and how it would lay waste to our marriage. The intensity of her orgasms would not the first thing on my list of wtf! problems. Doesn't probably make the top 5. Maybe in the short term it adds salt to the gaping chest wound. Heck if she actually were to cheat (thankfully I have no worries abiut that), then maybe (like Traci) she would get off being with a younger guy making her feel desired and turned on. Maybe doing it illicit (like Traci) heightens the pleasure. Orgasms have a lot to do with the mind.

Anyways it is the act of betrayal, destroying our intimate connection, lying (at least by omission), and destroying trust and revising past memories, not to mention pain inflcited on our wonderful kids, and knowing that I am NOT her soul mate. That would be what would drive me to almost certainly (special circumstances aside) to get a divorce. I see no way back from multimonth affairs, past or present. They are brutal.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

3*s. im not happy, why did the entitled slut get the house? there were no kids mentioned, or did i miss something. Did the cunt buy him out, did he give it to her out of love. That was a stupid inclusion that needs/needed explaining. do approve of getting the truth and some payback on the man whore. Agree w/ the one commentor that said that her having the best sex of her life while cheating is not the reason for divorce, the fact of cheating is, but boy what an emasculating thing to say to the man you cheated on. That emasculating insulting disdainful statement would be the reason to physically fuck up the stud and the cunt, either before the divorce or shortly after. rk

SeaChangerSeaChanger6 months ago

Marcus was keeping score when he should have confronted her.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

To the Commentator whose comments appeared twenty nine days ago I just have to say that this man hit the nail right on the head. Several of our friends have commented to me over the years about how my wife is. Always bragged to her female friends about how I was always. The best most satisfying fuck she's ever had. So it totally crushed my heart and spirit when I found out after 23 years. That my supposed loving wife was banging. Two young interns at the hospital she worked at. These two guys were ten and eleven years younger than us respectively, And she had been doing both of them. Sometimes at the same times for about six months when I came to my attention. Like the commentator from before, I thought that our marriage. Was rock solid and that we were each other's soul mate and that we were going to walk off into the sunset with our children and grandchildren surrounding us with large amounts of love. Then my vindictive side came out of me. I was able to get pictures and some audio of my cheating. Horror wife once I did that. I had reserved the next week after which totally tore our little nuclear family apart. My dad always told me as a little boy. Growing up to always have a little bit more self. Love and self-respect for yourself than any one else. Because in the end run, you're the only one who's really responsible for your final happiness. My dad's words were soothing bomb for my wounded heart and soul. And even though my cheating c*** wife fought a divorce. Nine months later after four rounds of failed counseling we were done. The state we were living in at the time was still an at fault, so the cheating cunt got twenty five percent of our conjoined assets and we sold the house and split the proceeds seventy five twenty five. Do you want to hear the real kicker guys, My son and two daughters blame me for the divorce. I even arrange for my 3 kids to see. Some are rated evidence of what their mother had done and it still didn't sway their minds, Which is OK because after everything settled down. I took a large promotion with the International corporation. I was working with and moved to the UK. Which is where I am still living to this day. Over the last several years, each of the 3 kids have reached out to me. But I'm sorry. I don't put up a disrespect from anyone. Including this fucking ungrateful pieces of shit that I raised. I have a beautiful red-haired. Freckle faced Irish girl for my second wife and her kids who are adults. And we met and their kids have accepted me as their Grandpa And surrogate Dad. Wish I could give you folks a nice Disney g rated. Happy ending but this is real life not like the fantasies on this website.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This writer used to be very good. Now he just phones in cut and paste jobs from previous stories. 2*

schulz777schulz7775 months ago

What was that????

2 starrs

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19694 months ago

bit too abrupt for me.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Marcus was a pussy and liked being a cuck which was why he filmed and repeatedly whacked off to repeat viewings.

Traci was written as someone that knew that Marcus was subpar, she knew she'd cheat on him again. So why the F did she want to save a marriage she didn't care about. It's inconsistent bs, written purely to make some readers feel that Traci has lost out by being divorced from a marriage she clearly didn't give a shit about.

usaretusaret4 months ago

Another boring story of infidelity, no ending drama at all. Seem so have forgotten that stories without drama eventually bore the intended audience.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Still well Hooked at this place.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt3 months ago

Now she knows the rest of the story!! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Three stars. Average. At best.

JPB

OlefishermanOlefishermanabout 2 months ago

He was a V.P in the company she worked for. I have been out of the game for a long time but if a husband filied a complaint when I was in management even a Judge was suspended. I mean right now. The employee was fired. Judicial tenure commission then would conduct an investigation and that could take a long time.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 months ago

I liked this. I imagined being far more angry with the therapist, but his response was probably correct and served him well. Good story.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 months ago

Again, still no real damage to Traci and Will.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny3 days ago

I would enjoy swinging by the house periodically to remind will how much he enjoyed their rendezvous with him and the steel pipe.

AnonymousAnonymous40 minutes ago

As usual, a well written tale. However, it kinda just petered out at the end. Not up to your usual standard, IMHO. DMW aka Sumnut96

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous