All Comments on 'Price To Be Paid'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 189 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You,Saddletramp1956 and other authors just wrote a pretty pathetic story today, is there something wrong with your new year outlook?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Or maybe Traci traded yo. After all, her ex husband was a man child who resorted to violence in order to lash out at others. He proudly used his illegal video recording to attempt to hurt his future ex-wife…and for what? Who was he getting revenge on because he only punished himself while Traci and Will lived their best life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You do the crime, you do the time. In Traci's case, the time is being forced to spend the rest of her life without Marcus.

Give her a bottle of sleeping pills and some gin. She'll be gone soon enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cheaters seem to see lust as the same as love. Lust is short term but can easily erase love once revealed. Its a well written story but i felt it was too short, its never that easy ending love. She hates me because i caught them, I dont hate her, in fact Id gladly turn the water hose on her if she were........being electricuted.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 2 years ago

Very good. I especially liked it because hubby confronted the cheating wife right away with no schemes of revenge or endless plots for getting a ton of evidence. Well done.

Feoalex81Feoalex81over 2 years ago

The courts here in the U.S suck ass y would i go to counseling if i really want to get rid of that garbage of an ex wife, in all honesty he didnt get enough pay back against the ass hole

francemanfrancemanover 2 years ago

Thanks for the story.5⭐

You did not spare poor Marcus.

It's not just his trust problem that needs fixing. He will doubt his own romantic abilities in future relationships and, perhaps, with more experience, become much better and confident.

On the other hand, I am frustrated by stopping the story without knowing the long-term consequences.

Wicked writer for leaving us in limbo.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

No BTB, so the BTBAAC and ANON Cabal will pillory you mercilessly. I didn't particularly like the ending, much preferring them to accidently trip and fall into a wood chipper or be crushed in flagrante dilecto by the loose tire assembly of a jumbo jet falling on them. However... what makes this story one of the most REALISTIC is the way it ended, just like real life. No cleaned up, carefully tied loose ends. Just a man carrying around a world of hurt and trying like hell to deal with it, and a vapid, shallow woman who has gained a striking measure of both insight and wisdom by attending the hardest finishing school in the universe: self deceit.

.

One of the best I've read in a long time. Ignore the rabble. This is good writing. 5/5!!!

.

More. STAT!

secretsalsecretsalover 2 years ago

Seems like a drive-by on Traci, compared to Hooked's usual offerings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A fucked Ip writer.. still wringing wimped out stories.. thought 2022 would turn out better.. my poor!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 2 years ago

Typical Mr 1957, but I never got any impression that Marcus was upset by anything other than Will was better in bed. There was no lament at the loss of his 18 years with Traci, no wondering if there was anyway to stay with her, nothing but that Will was better.

What if Will had been decent, but no better or bigger than Marcus? What if it had only been once, which Marcus said would be a mistake? Tat’s the missing story.

PierremanvisPierremanvisover 2 years ago

As usual ,from this author, a great read. Personally would have liked traci to have felt more pain.

Keep on with your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That’s what you call a wife swap - when a married bitch trades out the life she had with a loving husband for the sexual pleasure of a predator . The flames die down quickly when there’s no infidelity or intrigue left to excite the infidels. A warm home fire potentially burning forever swapped for a flash in the pan . People are stupid ! Well written and good eye opening , albeit too late , at the close .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Typical Hooked1957 story, which means that it’s good. However, it’s also shorter than his usual, with less character development. Four stars ⭐️ for this one.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 2 years ago

Oh, Traci! What are you like, girl? Another 5* story of someone who gets what they wanted and realised it wasn't what they really want, at all. Another first rate exploration of this theme. Versions of which are, at this very moment, playing out all over the world, for real.

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

Short and to the point. But....no new twists. D

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manover 2 years ago

I like Hooked's stories, including following his profile, but this one didn't hit me.

I think the only one who paid the price was Marcus.

A dedicated, loving and faithful man, being devastated by the selfish, sneaky, lying and cheating attitudes of a 16-year-old wife.

In addition to losing his slut wife's fidelity, intimacy, and love, he was hit by mental turmoil about trust and mostly by feeling inadequate for new relationships.

I was already in my 40s and maybe, children would already be far away.

Will earned very little, although I believe the married spouse should be held responsible for the transgressions committed.

Her falling into bed with her lover after the divorce was finalized only materializes the slut's choice.

Her keeping the house shows how bad the court system is, when the matter involves divorce, whether due to irreconcilable differences or adultery.

The work is the result of the author's effort. So my usual 3 stars.

Who am I to suggest or "advise" on the proposed ending. But in that case, I would think that some other author could propose an extension of the story.

The tear running down Traci's face wasn't the price to be paid.

But that's just my opinion.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

"Maybe, just maybe, she admitted to herself, she might have traded a lifetime of love for a small amount of amazing sex."

That seems lost on a lot of people, even here. Very nicely stated Hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too bad Traci would get an incurable disease

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

gave it a 3, i would never give up my house to a whore. i'd let it be foreclosed on

Slick742Slick742over 2 years ago

Nothing new but hit all of the Cheating Wife spots. Thanks as usual for your work. SK742 5*

penneydog55penneydog55over 2 years ago

That's a cliché or a rhetorical question

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Good riddance.

Here in my country wine isn't really a good idea if couples are talking about cheating. Especially in the kitchen where there are knives...

/

Nice work Hooked1957.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Solid overall - expect no less from you - ending seemed rushed though - cliche of the thrill slowly ending - how do these women think they want to stay married to someone after getting the best sex of their lives from a different man? 16 years meant nothing. God damn whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the more realistic LW cheating stories. Thanks for no making him a spineless wimp.

lbeachamlbeachamover 2 years ago

Boo Hoo. Burn the bitch.

irinmikeirinmikeover 2 years ago

Excellent short story with a point well made

The Style GuyThe Style Guyover 2 years ago

A nice start to the New Year! 5*

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 2 years ago

Classic Aesopian fable of the dog with a bone, who saw his reflection in the water and dropped the bone in his mouth in his quest for the seemingly bigger one, only to end up with neither. Those old fables are great adaptable outlines from which to plot cautionary and morality tales.

:

I doubt that was your actual inspiration - doesn’t really matter much - but your story was well done and enjoyable to read, if a bit poignant and sad. Thank you much.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

I was in until the last couple paragraphs, then everything came to too quick of a conclusion. 4*

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Adequate but nothing big here... way too mundane no real angst...just some robot like characters engaging in yet another BTB.... Ah well....4 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He should have sued the company and made the affair public. That would have gotten one of them fired. He also should have delivered a blow to her lover’s nuts to put him out of commission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pile of cheating crap written by a mysoginist... its supposed to be Loving Wives not cheating ones. -1 *

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why blemish a good story with nonsense like this? : "Marcus wound up going to a mental health counselor for several months in an attempt to put his life back together and come to grips with his lack of trust of women." The counseling cliche loses a star.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

Marcus needs to stop self punishing. He needs to wake up and go find a better woman. He should have forced the sale of the house and warned wimpy Will to not ever go there again or Marcus would finish what he started.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So she gets to live with with lover in her husbands house and he has mental health treatment.

Dont care for the ending at all. She got zero payback

FD45FD45over 2 years ago

Wife has sex. Husband gets screwed

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good rendition of oft used plot line. Kudos to Marcus for staying true to his convictions. And for holding both slut and stud to account.

.

Traci was the typical LW Slut Ray victim. Wanted it all. No remorse. At the end, maybe…..MAYBE…she finally got a clue.

.

Strong 4 ****

stev2244stev2244over 2 years ago

Good flash story, good pace, no filler. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very weak ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well crafted, but really paint-by-numbers. Nothing new to see here, folks.

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

Pretty weak Hooked story. Greatly disappointed in this one even though he did divorce her. Old Will definitely needed a couple of more painful sessions.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 2 years ago

We always know what we'll get with a Hooked story. Traci is sexy as hell, but unfaithful and unforgiven. Nicely presented!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She was a woman with no virtue, respect, discipline, or ethics. It reads like Marcus got what he married, and who's fault is that? Traci has a functioning vagina and no moral compunctions, so she'll do just fine, until the cheese starts to ripen. It is too bad that Marcus didn't disable Will so he wouldn't ruin other marriages. For some reason I have no sympathy for any of these people. Why get married if you don't plan on having children? Thanks for the effort.

tazz317tazz317over 2 years ago
WHY DOES THE TRUTH REVEAL ITSELF

after the initial onset of THE problem. TK U MLJ LV NV

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

That wasn't anything special. Neither the story in itself nor the protagonists.

KarnevilKarnevilover 2 years ago

Well written and described. Assaulting Will with an iron pipe was a bit too much considering the MC didn't actually know the entire story, but understandable. Everything was believable right through to Tracy shacking up with Will and Marcus needing therapy. My only issue was that it was too realistic: I know that sounds strange but overall there was little to get excited about, no drama or uncertainty. He caught her cheating, beat up the lover and divorced her, she accepted it and ended up with the lover. No real hook to grab the reader. But still better than a lot of recent efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

stupid fucking whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked it enough for a 4, but didn't love it enough for a 5. Mostly because I prefer a better outcome for the faithful MMC and a lesser outcome for the CMFC. But that could be fixed in a sequel. I'll put it on the list, for when I shed this anonymous cloak and start pumpin' 'em out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Okay, I guess... but the story felt fragmented and disorganized. I really expect better from this writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fair to middlen. Not your usual. Will living in their house, unless Marcus got half the amount, which was not stated, that's just wrong.

MVarroMVarroover 2 years ago

Harddaysknight is very generous with his comment. I for one have to agree more with FireFox 59. This isn’t your best effort. But maybe my expectations were higher than usual given your track record. Thank you non the less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

story just wrapped up. What happen to forcing her to sell the house, that way she and Will couldn't live there. Nothing happens to Will after he is beaten by Marcus when he finds out about the cheating. Didn't really slow em down, should have had more happen to him. More should have happen to Traci as well.

Marcus is referred to as a cuckold, this is incorrect Marcus was not in support of his wife fucking another guy, so he is not a cuckold Traci is the cheating slut. Cuckold is misused by many writers in LW.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Story wasn't bad, nicely written but in the end it was another "Been there, read that" cheating wife story.

Her suddenly finding the "amazing sex" not quite so amazing was overly cliched and did nothing for the story.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkover 2 years ago

Good story that fizzled at the end.

CagivagurlCagivagurlover 2 years ago

enjoyable read, a brief introduction to the mental trauma of cheating. The story although brief, outlined the consequences of cheating. Nice story, as always. Good pace, and flow. Thank you for sharing... Five stars.

Cagivagurl

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Insightful enough to point out wife enjoyed her cheat and wanted to continue. How she ended u with house wasn't explained and not understandable as the men I know in this position through the bitch out, despite laws bent backwards in women's favor.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

"I don't love you any less today than I did the day I married you," - Does that mean that she could have cheated on him then?

\

Not one of your best.

\

"It was the most intense, amazing sex of my life." - Even if it's true you CAN'T say that if you want to save your marriage.

\

"If you really loved me as much as you say you do, you'd at least give me a second chance!" - They always say things like that, ignoring that if THEY really loved their husbands, there'd be no need for forgiveness.

\

"in her mind she blamed her husband for she and Will not being able to go at a more relaxed pace" - Excuse him for interfering with her love life, he's ONLY her husband after all!

\

"How magnanimous of you, Traci. You'll give up your lover to keep your husband." - Excellent response.

\

@Whackdoodle, did we read the same story? Marcus was faced with a traditional LW biased counselor, he had to take drastic action. As for Traci and Will living their "best life?" I refer you to the last few sentences: "Maybe, just maybe, she admitted to herself, she might have traded a lifetime of love for a small amount of amazing sex.

A tear slid down her cheek." And who says that Marcus only punished himself? All we know is that he sought counseling help. We have no idea how successful it was.

\

@RR, "What if it had only been once?" But it wasn't only once, so what does it matter?

\

@Carioca_Man, Tracy got the house, no kids, so I assume he got most of the other assets?

\

As a dedicated pussy hound, I'm surprised Will stuck around once the husband was gone, especially with Traci ten years older than him.

\

@Huedogg2, we don't know that he "gave [the house] up," we don't know the details, maybe he got all their cash and other assets.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Another really good story, but this time the cheating bitch Traci, and Will, did.not suffer nearly enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for sharing...

Yes you got your point across, personal I think the yarn is to short for the background history. You would have been better of sticking with the dialogue of the confrontation & shrink follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"traded a lifetime of love for a small amount of amazing sex" That is 99 percent cause divorces when cheating is involved

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

I enjoyed this until the very end. He goes to a mental health clinic while she goes back to fucking the other guy in the bed she shared with her husband. She obviously wasn't that sorry for what she had done.

I'm giving 4 stars because of the ending took one star off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don’t get it? What price was paid?

3*

Enkidu

mac1729mac1729over 2 years ago

She finally figured it out

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 2 years ago

Traci, Traci, why you be like that? All that drama, but this time, a little introspection. Nice, five stars. Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was not bad at all. What bad trade. Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a well written BTK story of the trusting husband returning early from a business trip and catching his over confident wife in bed with her younger lover enjoying the best sex of her routine married life. Of course hubby has his smart phone on hand and gets all the live action on video. When it is too late she realizes her stupidity tries avert the inevitable divorce to sadness. Predictable but what the reader expects on this category. FYI: you don't chill red wine, so you were off to a shaky start.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

The usual plot line with a slightly different ending. Well told and worthy of a decent score.

BrentJWBrentJWover 2 years ago

Well done version of a well trodden story line. There is one line that comes up nearly every time in this type of story. When the cheating wife is caught many say that they “would do anything to remain married.” Really? Anything? It would be a really dark story, but what if the husband asked her to castrate or even kill her lover within a certain, short time period in order to remain married. Reasoning that the husband could never recover his trust knowing that her lover is still around. It could be a test to prove her love. It could be a trap to get the wife imprisoned to be rid of her. Any authors here to do a credible story on this angle?

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Good story. Surprised Will still wants her after broken leg. A true pussyhound would just move on. She did not suffer enough for infidelity.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Hot Wife, cheating on good man. Familiar story. But lead pipe brought some justice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So in the end the cheaters win. What was the price that was paid here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Eh. Not enough pain for the bitch and boytoy.

other2other1other2other1over 2 years ago

Great story, I really wanted more, and as always I get really mad at these women that care nothing for the men that they hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I liked the result but would have liked a bit more character development. What were they really feeling? It kind of appears a bit too short and clinical. He saw, she cheats, they divorce, she feels bad now, end of story. No kids after 16 years? What about involving the parents and how they are feeling. Does her parent try to defend her or will they throw her out too?

Cringo31Cringo31over 2 years ago

I love a good Hoojed story. I liked the quick pace and the keen resolve of the husband in this one. We know the outcome but how many affairs really hold their allure compared to true love.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 2 years ago

"looked more like an Easter Island statue" - wonderfully descriptive. 5 stars.

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
He should have

Beat the other man up a few more times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It has been my experience that the woman often gets screwed in divorce, not the constant mantra on Literotica. I know many more devastated single mothers than dads after bad divorces.

SouthdownSouthdownover 2 years ago
Only one fault

TOO LITTLE consequence for the cheating bitch and the scurrilous pussy hound. OK but not memorable nor worthy of maximum star rating

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done, it ended too soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too short but I liked it...*****

Lord_LoudpantsLord_Loudpantsover 2 years ago

Good story. As such stories go this was relatively civilized. Lead pipe and all.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 2 years ago

I enjoyed it and gave it 4 stars. I felt it was not developed as far as it could have been, but I like stories a little longer and more developed. But for what you did do you did it well.

KRD19254KRD19254over 2 years ago

Not enough revenge on the paramour, predator, willful marriage destroyer. The paramour was an Exec Management VP and he was screwing a subordinate that led to the marriage divorce --- the company has no 'morals clause'. I'm not saying any alienation suit, but the company reputation could/would get damaged if the husband took on a campaign of full disclosure. The pipe was only to obtain much needed factual info - revenge is needed if afforded the opportunity.

What was the divorce filling, unreconcilable differences, adulatory, or just 50/50-no-fault? He had the vid.

/

4*, Hooyah

Dlh143Dlh143over 2 years ago

1 star because wht on earth would the author arrange for the cheating slut to have her lover back in one piece after breaking bones BEFORE he caught them together again? Stupid story ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Was this more of a "flash" story? Just asking as it seemed light on details, and short on the sex. Where was the BTB? Or the real hurt to lover boy? No scorched earth?

rmeyerhormeyerhoover 2 years ago

A terrible ending to a good story. Before publishing more, have an editor work with you to make a more climatic conclusion. That is why this story is average at best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The only issue I have is not completely your fault. The stories here often fall into the same routine. People start a story, and then stop to bore the reader with the past, and the past does not matter tot he story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow!! Just wow!! Hooked and Saddletramp both going soft. Sad to see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Thanks for posting. 5 stars, easily.

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

kind of a lackluster finish

Hiram325Hiram325over 2 years ago

Too bad Marcus didn't just finish Will with that pipe. Obviously there were no witnesses, just one good solid smash to the skull would've done it.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago
1 Star

Trash

-26thNC

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nothing in either the characters or the plot to make this story stand out: unusual for this fine author. 3* for a good author on a bad day, because even Shakespeare wrote some real turkeys. (Anyone read "Titus Andronicus" lately?)

NoWriterINoWriterIover 2 years ago
Will Tolliver?

Sounds awfully familiar.

Someone giving a nod to Karin Slaughter perhaps?

Well written. 5*

Thanks!

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

0 star - unnecessary gratuitous violence always gets a ZERO.

Take out the violence and I would have given a 3 for this effort.

But just so you get the point, I did mark 1 star above, just to lower your average score.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 2 years ago

If people like nixrox thinks that's gratuitous violence, they are pretty sheltered. Great story. 5 stars.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous